1×1 with CowHyde

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1×1 with CowHyde

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:14 am

Yakob
He chuckled, " Harmony is her name, is it? It fits a peacemaker." He smiled at his brother. "Oh, brother I would be delighted." He stepped back knowing to follow his brother.

Harmony
"Yea. but if they gave me something like this with long sleeves I'd look like I'm going to marry old saint nick," she joked. She smiled. "But you look elegant in what they gave you." Her head turned when the gate opened
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 am

Ivan
"Harmony, yes it does fit doesn't it."He shook his head at his brother, he hated to admit it but he was going to miss that boy should they go their seperate ways. Taking the front position through their walk, he took a deep breath and pushed the large doors open with ease before stepping confidently inside the decorated hall, dark ash hair swishing over bright blue eyes. He picked out Harmony the minute he laid eyes on the pair and, before he could tell what was happening, he had taken a knee before the girl. "Lady Harmony, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. Might I just say you look gorgeous this fine morning." He looked up briefly with a wink.

Finn
She let out a chuckle of her own."You really think so? I'm still unsure about it myself... But that colour on you looks amazing" Her sentence was cut short as the doors to the hall creaked open and her breath seemed to catch in her throat as the sounds of shoes against the smooth floor echoed around the room. Seeing her suitor come in behind his brother, she let out a shaky smile, butterflies flittering in her stomach as she tried to look calm.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:49 am

Yakob
He chuckled watching his brother. He turned to Finn. "Miss Finn is it?" he asked softly. "You look dashing."

Harmony
She blushed. "Just Harmony is fine. And thank you. I wish they had given me something warmer with this weather." She swallowed hard feeling like she had made a fool of herself.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:40 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:Yakob
He chuckled watching his brother. He turned to Finn. "Miss Finn is it?" he asked softly. "You look dashing."

Harmony
She blushed. "Just Harmony is fine. And thank you. I wish they had given me something warmer with this weather." She swallowed hard feeling like she had made a fool of herself.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:02 am

((So sorry, I've had alot of work to try and catch up with and didn't have time to reply))

Ivan
He let out a chuckle to try and ease the girl's nerves. "Yes the winter is unfortunately settling in quite fast now. Why the maids insisted on such unsuitable dresses for your visit I will never understand." Waving his hand with a bright grin before his brow furrowed in a crease of concern. "Here, you may take my jacket if you wish. It will only get colder and it would be a shame if you were to miss out on seeing my home because not an illness" He chimed with a wink, already beginning to slide his heavy coat off one shoulder to demonstrate how serious he was.

Finn
Her breathe caught in her throat as she saw Yakob, face flushed with a light pink at his words. "Thankyou, I must say the same for you- it's a pleasure to finally be able to meet you." As she tried her best smile and adjust her posture like her mother taught her, she couldn't help but feel her stomach doing flips and the light draft leaking in from some faulty seal or open door causing her skin to prick up in light bumps.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:17 am

That's ok trust me I do too))

Harmony
She blushed. "But won't you get sick?" She said softly. She unpinned her braided hair so it fall from the updo into its braid. She sighed softly. "I think they wanted us to look the part we are to play," she said. She had to admit to herself that he was quite a looker. Well at least I'm thinking about him she thought.

Yakob
He took his jacket off and placed it over her shoulders. "You look like you're stressing my dear," he said softly, "just be you. The you that you want to be." He looked toward his older brother. He knew father would love to meet these women but would he like his oldest son's future wife. Sure she was elegant but he couldn't help but realize there was a slight sadness hidden in her eyes. Had been forced to grow up? Was she like his brother... she knew her part and what she had to play...
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:10 am

Ivan
"No, no, not at all. I do not mind the cold." He winked with a smirk. "Ah yes, future rulers!" He called out melodramatically before rolling his eyes and placing a hand behind his neck. "I don't care what they think anymore- I just want you to be happy here, after all it must have been a long journey," Smiling with a hearty blush on his cheeks, he found himself somewhat calmed in her presence, as though he could be himself. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him and he righted himself with a snap of his fingers. "I have an idea, how would you like a tour of the grounds? We could see the stables, the halls, the galleries, anything you'd like- I am at your command." If Ivan had a tail it would have wagged itself into oblivion by now.

Finn
"Oh, thankyou!" Her face flushed a bright pink, unsure of what to do or say as she pulled the collar if the coat further around her shoulders. As she glimpsed at his face, her stare lingered on his eyes for a few seconds before following his gaze towards the pair as well, a small smile creeping onto her face. Harmony reminded her of one of her older sisters and that very comparison brought a sense comfort as Finn realised they were all technically family now. "I'm glad I've got them." She mumbled aloud, her eyes seeming far away before snapping back into reality.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Harmony
Her eyes widened at the sound of the stables. "Theres a stable? With horses and everything?" Part of her knew she sounded like a child but she loved horses. Her heart fluttered at the thought

Yakob
He looked at her. "What do you mean?" he asked. "They both seem like they never had a childhood." He sighed and shook his head. "At least it isn't sister "
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:00 am

Ivan
"Of course!" Ivan's voice boomed around the hall, his tone echoing the childlike excitement he had gathered from finding someone that shared his passion. "Come, you must simply see them! They'll be delighted to meet you!" In what seemed like a blink, he had reached out to try to grab Harmony's hand and, whether he did or not, he started to trot towards the door and eventually into the snow dusted gardens that linked the main building to the stable block. Since it was coming winter, only a few shaggy ponies meandered around vast paddocks with the more delicate of the steeds lying behind two great wooden doors that one could only guess what lay behind. An outside school lay abandoned beside the shed of its inside counterpart whilst a series of trodden paths seemed to form trails between Goliath of trees. Ivan's face, now slightly rosy cheeked from the brief journey, had an air of wonder as he turned to Harmony once more, palms resting over the lion carved handles. "So? What do you say?"

Finn
"You have a sister?" Her brow furrowed, the way he was talking made her a little worried to say the least. "Im guessing she isn't the nicest person in the world." She suddenly let out a light giggle.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Harmony
She was practically drug behind Ivan going to the stables. Never did she complain but her excitement kept her from it. Her hands went to her mouth to cover part of her awe stricken face. Her eyes settled on one horse in particular. The stud wasn't penned, was dirty, but he was a giant. She couldn't believe she was seeing a true wild or maybe lost Vladimir Heavy Draft horse. She didn't know what to say about the place nor about the loose horse. "It's...it's amazing, " she struggled to find the words to describe how much she loved it.

Yakob
"Yea. She's not bad she might pick on you Americans but it's because she's jealous Ivan was chosen as fathers successor," he explained. He smiled hearing her giggle. "What would you like to do my dear?" He asked
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me