1×1 with CowHyde

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1×1 with CowHyde

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:48 am

This is an arranged marriage roleplay

Harmony×Ivan
Finn×Yakob

Ivans family-
Yakob
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1×1 with CowHyde

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 am

Harmony
She stood in front of the palace in awe. She knew her dad whom happened to be a Colonel of the United States armed forces named her for the peace she'd bring to their world. She swallowed her pride and walked closer. She was scared of the man she was meant to wed. Was he as cruel as every other tsar she had to study? She was about to find out

Yakob
He ran up to his brothers room. "Ivan! Ivan! They're going to be here today!" he said. His smile spread across his face. He wanted to make Fin feel as welcome as she could feel here
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:02 am

Ivan
He chuckled lightly and stood up, a small smile gracing his lips as he dusted off his uniform and greeted his brother with a curt nod. "Hm, yes I suppose they are..." He trailed off jokingly, pretending to have forgotten before running a few fingers through his hair and nudging his brother's shoulder. "Well they should be arriving soon so what do you say we go down and meet them?" In all honesty, Ivan was feeling sceptical about this entire situation, he didn't even know Harmony and yet he was marrying her. It's for the best... He sighed and began to walk towards the hall.

Finn
She stepped out onto the smoothed stone and gazed up at the palace, nerves beginning to rise in her stomach. She wore a simple white summer dress and hat with black flats, it was stained barely near the hems with engine oil but it was the best outfit she owned- plus it smelt like home. Truth be told, the only reason she was here was because of her father's strong political connections that she hadn't even known about and now she was about to meet the person she will spend the rest of her days with. Well...I hope he's nice. Taking a deep and shaky breath, she took a few hesitant steps forward.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:06 am

Yakob
He seemed to sense his brothers feelings toward the marriage. "You're worried?" He asked. He walked beside his brother.

Harmony
They made her wear a silver colored dress. She preferred not to but it was to look like presentable. She sighed as she knocked lightly on the door. Her golden blonde hair fell in light curls around her shoulders. Presentable? Huh. I'm forced to marry a man I don't know she thought.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:44 am

Ivan
He tuned to his brother and let out a wry smile. "Me? Worried? A true Tsar should never be worried..." He forced out a chuckle before trailing off, lowering his gaze to the floor. "But yes a suppose I am a little. What about you? Are you excited to meet, Finn was it?" He tapped his chin thoughtfully with a smirk as they walked down various corridors and hallways.

Finn
[size=85]She was greeted by a maid and taken inside the palace, with haste. They looked her up and down critically before dressing her in pleasant, off the shoulder, long white dress decorated with a few blue flowers. She gently tugged the fabric of the waist, her shoulders felt way too exposed. I only have to endure it for now. She thought with a smile as her hair was pulled back into a braid that fell down her back. Suddenly, she was ushered out to the room by the maids, catching a glimpse of another girl who looked to be in much the same position as her. That must be Harmony, She thought smiling, relieved at the sight of a friendlier face.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 am

Yakob
He said,"brother I am excited more than worried. I want Miss Finn to feel as welcome as she possibly can." He looked at his brother. "I expect you will do the same?" He thought quietly. Then he spoke up,"father could have chosen sister to make peace but we both know that would be a bad idea. He expects you to be mature about it."

Harmony
She saw Finn and gave a sigh of relief. "You must be Finn,"she said as she strolled over. She was nervous. This wasn't at all like home. No. This was a whole new world. She shivered. It was colder than home. Her dress flowed. It fit her figure down to her thighs then from there to the ground it flowed nicely
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:35 am

Tainted~Wings wrote: Yakob
He said,"brother I am excited more than worried. I want Miss Finn to feel as welcome as she possibly can." He looked at his brother. "I expect you will do the same?" He thought quietly. Then he spoke up,"father could have chosen sister to make peace but we both know that would be a bad idea. He expects you to be mature about it."

Harmony
She saw Finn and gave a sigh of relief. "You must be Finn,"she said as she strolled over. She was nervous. This wasn't at all like home. No. This was a whole new world. She shivered. It was colder than home. Her dress flowed. It fit her figure down to her thighs then from there to the ground it flowed nicely
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:

Harmony
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:07 am

]
Tainted~Wings wrote:

Harmony
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 am

Ivan
A hearty chuckled shook from his chest. "да да, Sister would've bitten the head clean off any suitor." A small smirk played with the corners of his mouth. "But~ no promises about being mature" His tone turned very joking just to tease his brother, he understood as well as the next man what this marriage would do for the country- more resources, better security, everything his people needed. All he had to do was just say 'I do'. A servant's footsteps echoed down the hallway, snapping the attention of the elder brother. "My princes, Lady Harmony and Lady Finn await your presence in the great hall." The neatly dressed servant stated with a curt his before turning on his heels, promoting the heir to check his uniform was in order before glancing down at his brother with his signature grin. "So what do you say about meeting our brides?"

Finn
"Um, yes that's me. You must be Harmony right? I'm so glad to finally meet you- I mean we will technically be sisters after all." She started to feel anxiety crawl up her back, seeing Harmony in such a beautiful gown made her feel like a farm girl- hell even the name 'Harmony' is nicer than 'Finn'. She sighed and tried to calm her nerves, toying with the hem of her dress for comfort before her eyes caught Harmony shiver. "They should have really given us better dresses, don't you think? Especially now that the Russian winter's settling in." She spoke with a light laugh, trying to relieve the room of some of the nervous tension they both seemed to carry.
Last edited by Boxen. on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me