1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:00 am

Liz put a hand on her middle then wiggled out of his arms. See you later! Wait up for me! She grinned, waving at him and rushing out before he could catch her. She quickly froze on the sidewalk, seeing Gabbie knock on Eron's door which held her in her tracks
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 am

Takeshi waved goodbye at her with a small smile then he made a call to check up on us family. Eron heard a knock on his door and walks over before he opened up seeing a girl he hasn't met before, he gives her a confused look before he smiles and said: "Hello there miss, how can I help you?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:10 am

Gabbie smiled at him, pushing her hair away from her face. Oh, I don't need anything. Nice to meet you, I'm Gabriella, I just moved in across the street. Liz fidgeted awkwardly, watching them talk though couldn't hear what they were saying. She put her hand to her cheek before taking a deep breath and starting to walk over
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:16 am

Eron smiles and said: "Oh Well that is nice, it's nice meeting you miss Gabriella, I am Eron... I didn't notice anyone moving in next door otherwise I would have come to help you move in." He then spotted Lizzy and waves at her saying: "Hi Liz! We got ourselves a new neighbour!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:19 am

Gabbie shrugged her shoulder, looking at him with a smile. It's fine, I'm perfectly capable of moving in my own things but that's for saying so. When Eron shouted Liz out, she quickly turned around and scratched her head, not wanting to go over. Gabbie rolled her eyes. I doubt Liz will come over here, you might want to leave her alone. You have no idea what she's like
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:27 am

Eron looks back at Gabbie after she spoke then said: "Actually I have known her for quite some time so i do know what she is like... you seem to know each other and not in a good way I presume."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:58 am

Gabbie shrugged, pushing her hair out of her eyes. Indeed I have. She's kept things from me and lied to me. She stated, glancing over at Liz. Liz couldn't just watched anymore, grabbing the strap on her bag and marching forward down the sidewalk to Eron's house
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:38 am

Eron suddenly frowns and said: "Well Liz isn't like that, so if she did she would have had a good reason to do so... you should instead talk to her about it and not just blame her."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:44 am

Gabbie glanced away with a small sigh. I guess I should but she is my bes friend and that is a big betrayal of my trust. Liz bit her lip hearing that. Was she really that bad of a person? She moved some hair from her face, glancing up at the sky. It was already grey and she wanted to talk for a bit but couldn't do that with a threat of a storm
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:11 am

Eron sighs and said: "I see but you shouldn't just not trust her, knowing Liz she has always had a good reason if she hid anything." He looks over at Liz knowing she could hear so said: "Right Liz?" He then smiles happily while looking at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me