1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:00 am

Do not post unless your muwa or SecretShadows
Is it possible for a demon to love a human, lets find out
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My character

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:05 am

Name: Takeshi Yasuo
Nickname: Taka
Species: Demon

Appearance: He is an muscular man with longish dark brown hair, he has dark hazel eyes and a tanish skin. He is tall and usually seems to carry a rather dark vibe so lots are often scared of him. He also has a demon appearance known as his true self but doesn't show that to humans.
Hair: Longish dark brown hair.
Eyes: Dark hazel to dark brown.
Body: Muscular and with a tanish skin. He does carry a few scars from fights and accidents.
Height: 6'3
Other: He sometimes struggle to let his tail and horns go away so usually hides them.

Personality: He is usually seen as a scary aggressive guy who gets into fights and glares at everyone. He is stubborn and doesn't always seem to listen doing whatever he wants to. But he can be really sweet and caring if you get to know him. A real teddy bear, he is also smart and usually stands with the top students. He can get overly protective if he cares about someone and can be a bit of a jerk. He means well.
Likes: Reading, walking outside, climbing things, cats, fast things, getting into fights.
Dislikes: Seeing someone get hurt or bullied, feeling lonely, having everyone scared at him.
Fears: Loosing someone he cares about, having someone discover he is a demon.

History: Takeshi is the oldest son of the demon family known as the Yasuo family. He was born in the underworld and lived there for a long while along with both his parents and two brothers. After he was around fifteen they moved into the human world finding it more peaceful and relaxed. Taka was send to different school a lot since he easily got into fights and appeared rather dark. He took a liking in the sports volleyball and swimming and that kept him busy since he never had much friends. His family became rather wealthy and well known in town after his father become the boss of a large company. He made it through school and was send to university where he finally made a friend known as Robert Wilson. He also started getting to know a girl called Lizzy Hogan

Family: His father, mother, two brothers
Crush: None at the moment
Relationship: Single
Pets: None
Other:
Last edited by SecretShadows on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:05 am

Nickname
Liz
Other to do with appearance
She has snake piercings but nothing other than that
Traits
Bubby, Kind hearted, Naïve, easily confused
History
Lizzy honestly hasn't got a tragic backstory. She was raised by her parents in the country side with her dog Charles. They soon moved to the city though they had to leave Charles behind, moving to a university.
Cute things, pastel colours, fizzy drinks
Dislikes
The colour yellow, coffee, rainy days
Dating
None, single, no crush
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 am

Lizzy sat in her room, sat on the bed, scrolling through her phone. It wasn't like she had anything much better to do. She wondered what eventful things were happening in the world, after all, she had no friends to text. Liz sighed, feeling rather lonely at that moment in time
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 am

Takeshi was walking outside. He enjoyed the fresh air and the peacefulness. It is his second year now and he still didn't have much friends besides Robert who wasn't scared of him, but right now he was alone in the campus watching the sky. He was calm so had no trouble with his horns but his tail remined and was hidden in his pants. His dark hazel eyes fell on the building and he turned walking towards it knowing he needs to get back to his dorm. After entering the building he goes to his dorm area and entered in.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:03 am

Lizzy slid off her bed, chucking her phone behind het as she went to get a snack. It wasn't unusual for Liz to get a snack in the middle of the day, she often missed lunch after all. She debated what she wanted, scanning the cupboards. Liz sighed, not being able to find anything she wanted, it was mainly cornflakes and other things like that. In that moment in time, she was craving chocolate
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 am

Takeshi entered and went to his room where he sat down getting out his phone and started listening to music. He sighs softly and soon stood back up again leaving his room and closed the door only to lean against it and read his messages. He had a bunch from his father again and sighs softly reading through them but didn't reply. He closed his eyes listening to the music.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:17 am

Liz grabbed a jacket, rushing out. She ran down the halls slightly, debating once again where to eat, Cafeteria or Shop. She hummed, running past Taka before backing back up. Lizzy looked at him, slightly confused. "Why are you stood in a door way?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, not noticing that he was listening to music
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 am

Takeshi continued listening until he heard something. Slowly he looked up and as always it seemed he was glaring at the person. He took out his earphones and said: "Didn't hear what you asked." He looked at Liz confused but still with a small not ment glare as always. He tilted his head a bit wondering if she needed anything.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 am

Lizzy smiled, laughing slightly. "I asked why you were standing in the doorway?" She asked, hardly noticing to him glaring. She wasn't that good at taking signals so she hardly noticed his glare. Liz looked up at him, after all, he was a lot taller than she was
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me