1x1 with Kveykva

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Kveykva

Postby Vanendra » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:13 am

When the world will fall to ash,
Five stars will rise from old worlds past.
Fire shall blaze at dove's last call,
Wisdom and Wrath will lead it all.
And turn the moon to fix the tide,
as new darkness now abides.

Its been quite some time since the last giant prophecy, 30 years at least. People have come and gone from camp Half-blood. And occasionally there's a big quest, but everything stayed peaceful for a while. No conflicts were risen between Camp Half-blood and Camp Jupiter. Everything was nice... Until a new Prophecy was recited and put everyone on edge...

Do not post unless you are Vanendra or Kveykva
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Kveykva

Postby Kveykva » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:48 am

----Kveykva's Forms----

Nicholas Storm
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: He is 5'10 with a lean build, and a preference to wear grey, black, or silver over any other colors. He used to wear a worn, military type coat over a dull colored t-shirt and jeans, but has since changed to the traditional Camp Half-Blood attire, but has not removed a runed pendant he always wears around his neck. Nick has short black hair and a pale complexion with piercing, violet eyes.
Personality: Quick-witted and resourceful, Nicholas is a friendly guy who just cannot talk to people. He isn't shy, he just has absolutely no idea how to interact with people, which usually leads to him offending people unintentionally and the likeness. He is a bit impulsive at times, but overall he is a very caring person. Nick will not stand for needless death or bloodshed, and he also is terrified of rats. And rain freaks him out.
Godly Parent: Thanatos, God of Death
Other Family: None mentioned
Abilities: Necromancy mostly with a bit of shadow travel thrown into the mix.
History: Nicholas doesn't talk much about his past, but what is known is that he is very much an outsider, and not just because he is the sole child of Thanatos. In addition to knowing ancient Greek, there are other languages he speaks regularly and English is more of a fifth language, so he doesn't quite speak it perfectly.

-----------
Martin Wilcox
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: He is 6'3 and very bulkily built, and he has golden blond hair and grey eyes, and very well defined cheekbones. He wears a fireproof overcoat usually for working in the forge; it sort of resembles a black trenchcoat. He also has a habit of smoking, though he suffers no ill health effects due to his godly parentage.
Personality: More of the quiet type, Martin keeps to himself quite a bit. He's soft spoken but very hard headed about his beliefs and will never compromise on anything, which makes him difficult to work with, but is great in fights as he never backs down.
Godly Parent: Hephaestus, god of blacksmithing
Other Family: Mother, Luanna Tediore | half-sister, Emma Tediore | Stepfather, Ethan Tediore
Abilities: Building and tinkering, as well as a pretty decent immunity to fire
History: Martin grew up with his mother for about half his life. She was from a family of mechanics, which is what originally caught the eye of Martin's father. Some time when Martin was young, his mother began dating and eventually married Ethan Tediore, owner of a small weapons manufacturer. Martin had good relations with his step-father and later with his younger sister, Emma. Martin spent most of his time at Camp Half-Blood, but when he wasn't there or at school, he was helping his mother and step-father with the company or babysitting his sister.

-----------
Aiden Seaver
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Aiden is 5'6 and has black hair and brown eyes, as well as a mess of freckles over his face. He looks younger than 15, but he uses that to his advantage. Aiden dresses just in the usual Camp Half-Blood wear, and hates it when anyone comments on his height.
Personality: Despite the hard life Aiden has had, he is very patient and slow to anger. He's caring to everyone, which is sometimes a little weird because he's only 15. people usually vent to him and he helps them with their problems.
Godly Parent: Athena, goddess of wisdom
Other Family: None mentioned
Abilities: Problem solving, battle planning, teaching others.
History: Aiden never knew either of his parents and has been in the foster care system for as long as he could remember. Some of the families he was with were nice, but not all of them. After being bounced around for so long, he finally ended up running away and reaching Camp Half-Blood, where his life immediately improved. Always having used his wits to get around in life, his mind was well honed in problem solving and most other categories. Though not the oldest of the demigods in the camp, he's one of the best fighters they have.

-----------
Lucy Blitzen
Appearance: Lucy, at first glance, looks like a daughter of Aphrodite. She is 5'7 and wears makeup religiously and panics if she doesn't look right. Her fabulous appearance usually throws people off, and that's the way she likes it. She usually wears her hair up with a bright pink ribbon that can also be extended magically and used as a bow, showing her true heritage. She has reddish brown hair and brown eyes to match, as well as a barely visible belly she's super self-conscious about.
Personality: Lucy is a match-maker. Unlike most demigods, she did quite well in school and was in all of the popular cliques. She was constantly fixing lonely people up with relationships, mostly by writing poems and songs for others (Literature was her best subject). Her mom brought her to this camp for the summer, as she was sorely in need of a summer activity. She's upset with the no phone policy, but otherwise she's happy.
Godly Parent: Apollo, god of music, poetry, and archery
Other Family: Mother, Olivia Williams
Abilities: A wonderful singer and songwriter, as well as being adept with healing. Bow and arrow is her weapon of choice, and her secret hobby of studying plants and herbs makes her very good with both healing and making poisons
History: Lucy had a pretty quiet life. She grew up in New York and lived pretty normally, going to a private school and living with her mother in a nice apartment. Though spoiled, Lucy is very kind and generous, though she hated her last name and convinced her mother to have to changed from Williams to Blitzen, after her favorite of Santa's reindeer. Eventually, her mother worried that as she grew older monsters may pick up her scent, so she was sent to Camp Half-Blood during the summer months.

-------------
Zoe Steed
Appearance: She is 5'3 and has brown hair and green eyes, and usually dresses rather nice, though modestly.
Personality: Zoe is very quiet, but that's because she's always plotting things and silently judging others. She enjoys pranking and those sorts of things, and she's a bit of a kleptomaniac.
Godly Parent: Poseidon, god of the ocean
Other Family: Mother, Ashley Steed - Deceased
Abilities: Controlling water and sea creatures of all sorts and speaking to horses. And sea creatures
History: Zoe is so quiet that no one knows. She's been at Camp Half-Blood since she was very young and never brought it up.
Last edited by Kveykva on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1x1 with Kveykva

Postby Vanendra » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:00 am

Name:
Prissy LaShea
NickNames:
"Priss" "Shea" "LaShea"
Sexuality:
bicurious
Godly Parent:
Aphrodite
Mortal Parent:
Her mortal father makes a lot of money, but is rarely ever home for her to actually form a connection with. So she doesn't really feel too connected to either of her parents.
Description:
She has black hair and light brown eyes. her skin is slightly tanned and she wears that bandages and leggings under her clothes so that she can strip (in order to cool down a bit[it probably also helps distract whatever she's fighting]) during a battle without actually stripping. Prissy stands at 5 feet 6 inches and has a slim build with a little extra weight in her stomach and butt. Her hair is long, thick, and wavy and falls to just above her butt. Depending on how a fight is going, she might tie it back.
Skills:
She has the ability to charmspeak people when needed, though she doesn't like using it all too much. It makes her feel like a fight isn't real if she can just talk the enemy to kill itself. Her favorite skill though is her sword fighting skills, seeing how she likes to take out some anger on whatever she's fighting and her sword is pretty neat.
Weapon:
Her hand crafted celestial bronze sword was forged in the Hephaestus cabin and has a small switch that douses the metal in gas before igniting it. It works almost like a gigantic lighter.
Weaknesses:
Love is a weakness. She usually ends up falling in love easily and usually gets her heart broken... So theres that...
Her awesome sword! And adventures. Prissy likes trying to prove that she's not like the other Aphrodite kids.
Dislikes:
Prissy honestly hates all of her siblings and anything that has to do with make-up or fashion... That's why she tries her best to adventure as much as she can, so that she doesn't have to end up in that stuffy cabin filled with perfume.
Crush:
Nobody... currently. She hopes it stays that way so she won't get distracted from her adventuring.
Personality:
Anything that's different from the other preppy and snotty Aphrodite kids (Granted, her name doesn't really help with that). But she like being alone and ending up in places she shouldn't be.
Other:
Prissy likes to draw if that matters... But normally she'll resort to training if she's bored, stressed, or upset. She's one of the Aphrodite kids who is just kind of there. It doesn't help that she's a little more heavy than the others (doesn't show that in my drawing but oh well). Its just a tiny pouch of a tummy but having to share a cabin with her other siblings, she gets self-conscious.

Name:
Vanendra Blackblood
Nicknames:
"Vane" "V" "Van"
Sexuality:
She's straight as far as she knows, but she's been too busy searching for revenge rather than searching for herself...
Godly Parent:
Nyx
Mortal Parent:
Jax Pierce... But her mother actually stuck around throughout her childhood to raise her. And besides, she likes the last name she gave herself. It's wayyy better than "Pierce".
Description:
She appears slender, but doesn't really have too much muscle build up yet. Her features are sharp and angular, giving off a villain like vibe because of this. Standing at just 5 foot 4 inches, she is a short raging ball of violent fury. Her black hair falls to about the mid of her back and her eyes have a violet glow about them while using her powers.
Skills:
Well, there aren't too many kids out their whose mother is Nyx. Her brother is Thanatos, and he kills people for a living... The only skill she does currently have is shadow travel, and she's also pretty good with a scythe... guess we'll find more out eventually.
Weapon:
A Stygian Iron dagger that can turn into a double headed scythe when used correctly. It was given to her from her oldest brother Thanatos.
Weaknesses:
Vane would like to think that she doesn't have any... But creatures of any sort do seem to distract her. That and close friends, which is one of the main reasons why she distances herself. Especially after what had happened.
Animals... And scaring people... But recently she likes taking out her frustrations on monsters during multiple mini-quests. And Vane really likes to show off her strength (well, of her powers).
Dislikes:
Being with people...
Crush:
Nobody
Other:
The quest that claimed her friends' lives was mainly her fault, mostly because she had emotions for the traitor in her quest-group and detected their lies too late. Three of her friends died and the traitor disappeared. Everyone at camp assumes that she had killed all of them. So there are quite a few rumors around and she's basically an outcast.

Hephaestus' Son - (would currently be 18) - Axel - (might make a form for him later)
Demeter's Daughter - (would've been 15) - Celsie - deceased at age 11
Iris' Son - (would've been 16) - Reuben - deceased at age 12
Herme's Son - (Would've been 19) - Quinten - deceased at age 15

Name:
Renzii Russle
Sexuality:
Bi
Godly Parent:
Ares
Mortal Parent:
Mari Russle...
Skills:
"Well, I'd like to think of myself as a pretty tough guy when I have to react quickly in certain situations. The way my body works is hard to explain, but I am more agile during battle. I'm more of a physical type of fighter and fight pretty well with a spear or crossbow."
Weapon:
One celestial bronze spear and one imperial gold spear.
Weaknesses:
His friends are his weakness because he'd do anything for them to be happy. But he has made a few enemies in camp too.
Training and planning for certain random scenarios.
Dislikes:
Ren absolutely hates it when somebody interrupts him while he's training. There is a reason why he's distancing himself, he likes to keep focus while he tests his limits. Don't bother him when he is training or angry as both will result in a physical confrontation.
Crush:
Nobody yet
Description:
Renzii Is one fine lean fighting machine. He stands at 5 feet 8 inches and is known for his bright red-orange hair and his multiple scars. His skin has a slight tan with freckles sprinkled throughout, and his scars appear lighter. He has three giant claw marks on his left thigh and he is also missing his right eye. His good eye is a beautiful forrest green color. Ren fights based on instinct and its only steered him wrong a few times. Namely his biggest scar and loss of his eye. But it usually works every time. He likes to wear the Camp's tees and a pair of cargo shorts

Name:
Leon
Sexuality:
Pan
looks about 20 but is really about 600 years old.
Godly Parent:
"Nyx... and Athena"
Mortal Parent:
"I'm not mortal..."
History/Skills/God of...:
Due to Athena's thoughts wondering, Leon is the son of both Athena and Nyx. (Athena being the mother figure and Nyx being the fatherly figure). Leon has both skills of battle knowledge and darkness. With his skill set, he should've been accepted as quite an asset in Olympus. However, Hera wanted to keep her family perfect and pure and banished him for having two moms. (Was that his fault? Well no, Hera's just a tad crazy). Since then, the minor god has tried time and time again to be accepted back in to the family, but to no avail. So now, he's a bit angered... And might take revenge on Hera's "perfect" family.

From Nyx, he's pretty amazing using a scythe. The weapon choice seems to be a trademark weapon in the bloodline of Nyx. He also uses and abuses his power of darkness, using it to block out the sun in some cities and throw the mortals off from their daily routine. From Athena, Leon is a pretty decent swordsman, but planning and strategizing were his stronger suits.
Weaknesses:
Maybe a relationship (if he had any)
Dislikes:
"Being so alone"
Crush:
"I crush on many, but get noticed by none"
Other:
"Better throw the world into chaos and try to shake Olympus up..."
He's kind of just now working with his mother to get back at Zeus, to hopefully cause chaos in their "perfect" world.

Image:
http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-p ... 560603.jpg
Name:
Zenith
Sexuality:
straight
Godly Parent:
Hecate
Mortal Parent:
He can't really remember...
Skills:
He's skilled with his double tipped spear , especially from training against Renzii so often. Since coming to Camp Halfbood he's also learned how to control his magical abilities. Zen really likes using his magic to create green flames to fight with, and uses his spear more as a tool or shield.
Weapon:
A double ended spear that, when in use, magically burst into lime green flame. Given to him by his mother.
Weaknesses:
He can't speak for some reason and is therefore mute, which makes it difficult to communicate to other campers properly. This results in some issues when in battle.
Exploring, discovering new things, learning, and experimenting with magic.
Dislikes:
Being mute, sometimes he really just beats himself up over it. How can you end a battle without a cool catch phrase?!
Crush:
Has a small crush on Lucy, just because she has a pretty voice.
Description:
Zen appears sickly. His skin is a light grey, and its almost translucent in some areas. His eyes are a deep dull green, they look as though he is wise, and very very tired. Zenith is quite a thin little thing, and leaning against his spear while wearing his hoodie gives him an even more sickly appearance. Most of the new campers, try to help him upon seeing him, and then awkwardly avoid him after a whole ordeal. He looms over some, standing at 6ft 1in, and always hides his messy black hair with is hood. (also he has no facial hair, just couldn't find a good image to represent him)
History:
Zenith can't really remember anything before arriving at Camp Halfblood. He woke up in the Apollo cabin being tended to by the cabin's Counselor. Upon trying to speak, he realized he was unable to. After he had healed a bit more, he was given his spear that was apparently found next to him. Once he accidentally used magic to turn Chiron into a Chihuahua for 6 hours and thats how he got put in the Hecate cabin. The only thing he can ever really remember from his past is a quote somewhere along the lines of; "Once one's voice is lost, you will then learn to sing."

He's usually a loner at camp, which puts a damper on his self-esteem. However, after training with Renzii, he started trying to hang out around the other campers more.
Last edited by Vanendra on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:32 am

Prissy LaShea

Once again, Prissy found herself questless thanks to the Nyx girl. She needed to escape her siblings at camp, they were annoying and chattery and their perfume gave her one too many asthma attacks as of late. With a sigh, she threw her sword over her shoulder as she headed for the arena. A good training session might help her mood.

Of course, it wasn't until she practiced a bit when she realized that her flame feature was broken.
"Oh, today's going great. Just dandy. Yep... Greaaaaat." The girl murmured to herself as she played with the sword's switch a few more times. Giving up, She started to head to the Hephaestus cabin. Someone there should be able to fix it, she was sure of it.

Vanendra Blackblood

She sat in her usual spot, high in a pine tree. Her eyes looked over the camp, waiting for something to happen. Visiting Cerberus in the Underworld barely came as an amusement anymore. Flicking her wrist slightly, Vanendra pulled her dagger from the shadows and violently flicked her wrist again. With the movement, her dagger turned into a scythe. Her eyes watched it with a bored expression upon her face as she kept flicking the weapon between its dagger and scythe forms. Having already taken on all of the quests that were available, Vane wasn't quite sure what to do next.

Her eyes shifted over to the cyclopes eye remains that sat in a jar next to her. Unfortunately, she still had to head to the Big House to show that she had completed the task. It wasn't that she was lazy, it was just that she hated the looks. The staring and alienation was a little too much for her at times. Granted, if she just shadow traveled across camp, nobody would really notice her.

Softly humming to herself and grabbing the jar, Vanendra shot down from the tree and started to walk across camp. It was only the mid-spring, not too many campers would be at camp, right? Who would notice? She twisted her dagger in her free hand as she walked through the middle of camp, to others, it could possibly look threatening, but really it was just a nervous movement of hers.

Renzii Russle

Almost in a rush, Renzii collected his things and headed out of the Ares cabin. He cracked his back and stretched a bit before heading for the training arena. Along the way, he noticed Vane as she passed by. It was... awkward to say the least. They really hadn't known each other or even had any common interest that Ren would even know of. So, he acted super suddenly interested in the spear he was holding, as if he were checking it for any damage. Once she had passed by and seemed like she was out of sight, Ren let out the breath that he was apparently holding, and continued on his way. He wouldn't want to be late for another one of Zenith's training sessions again. The crazy kid lit his underwear drawer on fire the last time he had to skip out on training.

He chuckled to himself. Most of the campers didn't know Zen well enough, and technically Ren didn't really either. But they formed a sort of bond.

Zenith

Cleaning the tip of his spear, Zen watched Prissy train. Her skill was decent, but she leaned too much on her weapon bursting into flame. And she was so focused on offence when she should've been shifting between offence and defense. A smirk pulled at his lips when she stormed off for some reason, at least he and Renzii could train in private then. Zen was more comfortable with him than the other campers. Mainly because Ren didn't treat him any different. where as the other campers didn't know where to begin communication with him.

Stepping out from under an arch way and heading out into the middle of the training arena, Zen twirled his spear in one hand. Slowly picking up pace until it was fast enough to be used as a shield.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Nicholas Storm
Nicholas lay in his cabin, absentmindedly throwing a paper wad into the air and ignoring the chatter of his numerous cabinmates. The Hermes cabin was far too crowded for his taste, and all the clutter that the actual children of Hermes accumulated was dangerous and infringing on his space. God, I wish I could just get claimed already... He thought, and then immediately took it back. He wanted to get out and have his own cabin, but at the same time if they did figure out who his godly parent was, he'd just end up being shunned like how he was back at home. Sitting up, Nick took hold of the amulet around his neck and held it tightly, pushing his way out of the crowded cabin. The sun was bright, but it felt great to get out into the open. The sky was beautiful; a vibrant blue coated in white, fluffy clouds with the crescent moon resting on the horizon and the sun high in the sky. Nicholas felt as though he could almost touch it, and that warmed his heart and lifted his spirits.

Outside, he spotted a lone girl walking across the camp towards the Big House. The unclaimed demigod recognized her as Vanendra Blackblood; the topic of many a conversation at the Hermes table. He knew very little about her, other than most everyone was convinced she murdered people and she took literally every quest that was put on the table. From where he stood, Nick could see what they meant. She looked pretty dangerous and probably could murder him if she wanted to. Then again, that wasn't saying much; Nicholas was a pretty crappy fighter. What he didn't realize is that he was staring, and Vanendra could very easily see him.

Martin Wilcox
Martin found himself in the forges with a few of his other half-siblings, helping one of them craft an ornate birdcage. He spent most of his time down there, as that's where he felt most at home. Martin wasn't really a fighter; sure, he could fight, but he didn't like to unless that was his only choice. Many of the Ares campers told him he just hadn't found the right weapon yet. Despite all the different weapons both in the armory and being crafted in the forges, the child of Hephaestus just never found a sword, dagger or anything that fit him right. That could be the reason, but he'd never know unless he found one.

Martin caught sight of another camper approaching the forges. He looked up to see it was Prissy, the anit-Aphrodite. A lot of campers had stopped by to wish him Happy Birthday, as he turned 17 today, but Prissy LaShea was a woman with a purpose at all times. "Need something?" He asked as she came within earshot.

Aiden Seaver
Aiden currently had his nose buried in the book he was writing. He'd spent his whole morning giving life advice to one of his siblings and now just wanted to be left alone. He sat on the ground next to where Prissy had been doing her training, mostly because other people sparring worked really well as background noise and helped him focus, oddly enough. He had numerous papers scattered around him, though most of them just had scribbled notes on some sections. His true work was in his lap, and the rest of it in his bunk at the Athena cabin. It was forty pages and counting, and overall a great story. Aiden read back through the page he had just written.

"No!" She cried. "No, no! You can't do this!" The voice in she shadows laughed, the stranger still unseen. "And who are you to stop me? It's my job; get over it." Alexis awoke with a start. These dreams kept getting worse. Her therapist said they would fade, but after four years, they never had. They just kept getting worse and worse. Rubbing her head, she got up and checked the clock. 3:15 in the morning. "God..." She groaned. She wouldn't need to be up for another five hours, but she wasn't about to go back to sleep. Alexis turned on her bedside lamp, which illuminated the picture frame on the table. She picked it up tenderly. Simon had been--

Prissy speaking interrupted his thoughts. "Oh, today's going great. Just dandy. Yep... Greaaaaat." He watched silently as she stormed off towards the Hephaestus forges, Aiden assuming the flame feature on her sword was broken again. He glanced in the direction of Zenith, the mute child of Hecate. "I think her sword broke." Aiden commented, his voice tinged with sarcasm. He said it quietly so Prissy couldn't hear him, as he actually found her quite frightening.

Lucy Blitzen
"But Mooom!" Lucy whined. "It's not even summer yet! Why can't I just stay at home or something? All my friends are going to be alone without me!" It was a very one-sided argument. With a groaning huff, Lucy turned over her phone to her mother and grabbed her stuff out of the back, checking her makeup in the side mirror. "Ugh, I wish I didn't have to come here so early, but fiiiiiiiiiine. Love you, bye." She slung her stuff over her shoulder and sauntered into Camp Half-Blood, her mother pulling away and leaving her alone. This was sure to be an eventful spring. Lucy didn't even know why she was here so early, but there was probably a reason so she wouldn't argue (much). The camp was nice in its own way, and it gave her the chance to collect more seeds for her plant collection no one knew about. She immediately waved to a group of Aphodite girls who were gossiping, and they greeted her with much squealing. They then accompanied Lucy on her journey to the Apollo cabin.

Zoe Steed
Zoe stood in the stables with the pegasi, brushing the blonde mane of her pegasus. Moon Twist was a beautiful brown stallion with a cream dappled coat, auburn tipped wings and a blonde mane and tail, and her best friend. Her only friend, in fact. The only person that might've been her friend was her half-sibling Percy, who was never at camp anymore and therefore not anyone she knew. She had deemed everyone else idiots and not worth her time. Besides; horses were better company anyway. You know, you might actually have more friends if you spoke to more people. Moon Twist commented as Zoe brushed him. "But I don't like other people. They're all... weird." The pegasus rolled his eyes. You're the weirdo who spends every free moment you have sitting in a stable talking to a pegasus instead of other members of your own species. Zoe huffed lightly. "I am not weird!"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Prissy LaShea

She offered a little smile to Martin as she approached. Her mind quickly thinking over something her sisters had gossiped about a birthday in the Hephaestus cabin. But quickly redirected it to her problem.

"My sword failed again. Is there anyone who could help me out today by any chance?" her voice took on a nice normal tone. Much different than the high pitched voices of her screechy siblings.

Vanendra Blackblood

As she made her way toward the Big House, Vane noticed a newer camper staring her down. She was going to just sigh and look elsewhere, but she noticed his violet eyes and ended up smirking. It was almost a trademark through their family line. She was clearly related to this kid somehow.He was just lucky he hadn't been claimed yet. Nyx, Hecate, Thanatos, Hades, all of the darker gods and their children were always misunderstood.

To force herself not to come off as a murderer, she turned her smirk into a small smile and waved at him on her way past. "Good luck kid..." she muttered under her breath, mainly to herself.

Renzii Russle

"Sorry I'm a little late Zenith. But I see you're ready." Ren took a spear to each hand and prepared for battle. It wasn't actually going to be a full blown fight, just more of a little scuffle. Zen restrained from using magic and in turn, was learning how to be better at hand-to-hand combat.

Zenith

He smiled slightly at Aiden's words and gave a little nod of agreement. Zen gestured to his wrist, tapping it as if checking the time, and then held up four fingers as if to say "fourth time so far". He would've waited for a response from Aiden, but was then Distracted by Ren. With a curt little nod, he resumed to get ready for a little training.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:14 am

Nicholas Storm
Nicholas watched as Vanendra walked by with a wave. He waved back. Odd as it may sound, he felt as though they connected for a brief moment. Something about her felt familiar. Nick watched her pass on towards the Big House. How odd... He thought. Shrugging it off, Nicholas made his way down to the training area next to the armory, where two guys were getting ready to spar and a third sitting on the ground nearby, writing something and sitting in a mass of waded and discarded papers. Keeping off to the side, the unclaimed camper settled down to watch them. Maybe he'd learn something.

Martin Wilcox
"I'm not too busy." He answered. "Bring it here, let me take a look." Martin cleared off the workbench nearest to Prissy and let her lay down her sword. He was used to fixing things for others. Pretty much everything in Camp Half-Blood broke at some point or another, and it was the task of the Hephaestus kids to do repairs usually. With the help of camp staff, sometimes. They also built things for the chariot races and the Three Legged Death Race, but that's beside the point. "You ought to be more lenient with the flame feature, Prissy. It keeps breaking because you're always using it. Have you ever thought about how much gas you go through it one training session alone?"

Aiden Seaver
Aiden caught Zenith's answer and didn't feel a need to respond, though he waved hello to Renzii when he saw him. The young Athena kid was quite aware of Ren and Zenith's regular sessions, and he wasn't about to bother them. He returned to his book.

Alexis lounged on the couch with a cup of coffee, flipping through the TV channels. Nothing but static. What the? She clicked the TV on and off, and suddenly the power went out. "Okay, this is genuinely freaky." Alexis searched around in the darkness for a flashlight. Finding one, she turned it on and screamed. What she saw before her was her evilest nightmare she had; the myster--

Aiden swore loudly, getting looks from both Renzii and Zenith, as well as the boy sitting in the shadows of a nearby tree. "Sorry..." He said sheepishly. His pencil broke while he was writing, and messed up the intense scene that was preparing to ensue. Aiden looked around him for his pencil sharpener.

Lucy Blitzen
"Oh yeah, he totally is into you." Lucy commented as one of the Aphrodite kids talked to her about a guy at camp. She did this a lot, and Lucy was the go-to for relationship advice. She dropped her stuff off at the Apollo cabin and the remainder of the Aphrodite children swarmed her in greeting. As the fuss died down, Lucy's inner group of camp friends kept by her side as they chatted and gossiped like songbirds. "It's Martin's birthday? OMG!" Lucy knew most everyone in Camp Half-Blood, and she'd never been around for a birthday. "I'll be sure to drop by and give him my best, then." She chirped, receiving eager nods from the girls around her.

Zoe Steed
It seems I must take matters into my own hooves. Moon Twist sighed. Open the gate. We're going. Zoe tilted her head, but followed the stallion's wishes. "Going where?" She asked. Moon Twist took the scruff of her shirt in his teeth and hefted her up, Zoe squeaking in surprise. You are going to socialize. I don't want to hear any argument; I am your elder by eight years. Zoe squirmed in vain. "No, Moon Twist! Don't make me do this!" She whined. The pegasus carried the daughter of Posideon across the camp towards the forges. He set her down gently. "Moon Twist, why here? You know I'm afraid of the Hephaestus kids!" She whispered. I need new horseshoes, and you have no reason to fear the children of the blacksmithing god. "But I don't want to socialize here!" Shooooeeesss. He replied with a neigh, pushing her closer with a powerful hoof.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:05 am

((Sorry my posts are so short! I've been typing on my phone and they look much larger on their, I'll try to write more!!))

Prissy LaShea

Gingerly laying her sword out, Prissy nodded along to what he was saying. "OK... but its cool though. And how am I supposed to out-rank Vane without it?" She paused upon hearing the chattering of her siblings in the distance. They were so loud and annoying... "You hear that? I have to get away from that or I might go insane. And I can't get out of here if Vanendra likes to keep taking all the quests... And..." Prissy sighed and sat in a chair next to Martin's work area. "Just... Sorry, I didn't mean to go on a tangent." redness spread across her cheeks in embarrassment, She hadn't meant to throw all of her problems on him. She just needed her sword fixed.

Vanendra Blackblood

After "Officially" ending her quest at the Big House, Vanendra stormed out the front door and made her way towards her cabin. " 'There aren't any quests currently available' " She mimicked quietly with distaste. It was as if Chiron was trying to force her to interact with the people who hated her. Who hated who she was just because of circumstance.

She ripped her scythe from the shadows and re-directed herself toward the training arena. "Oh, I'll go make some friends." Her voice was thick with sarcasm.

Renzii Russle

He was about to go through a refresher routine with Zen, when he felt a bad vibe. And Renzii almost instinctively knew exactly who was approaching. "You know Zenith... We've dueled a lot recently. However, I believe you're ready for a real challenge..." A chill ran down he spine as he spotted her coming closer. "Vanendra's back, and she looks pretty upset. Challenge her and use your magic in the fight. And we'll see how you do. This way it won't be boring for you!" He stepped to the side and motioned to the approaching storm. Sure Vane seemed deadly, but if the person had skill, they'd end up with a great training session. Renzii was pretty sure Zenith was ready for a tougher challenge. Granted he should've trained Zen gradually first with Aiden, then Prissy, then Vane. But, eh, go big or go home right? Instinct should help the boy out.

Zenith

Zenith's eyes had never opened as wide as they were now. Fight the Nyx girl? Was he insane? Zen thought Renzii was someone he could trust, why would he up and do this to him? He narrowed his eyes in Renzii's direction, but decided that he wouldn't back away from the challenge. With a sigh and a curt nod, Zen stood in the center of the arena and waited for Vane. If this didn't go well, he planned on burning Ren's entire wardrobe for this.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:48 am

(It's fine! ^^; As long as you give me enough to work with, you're good.)

Nicholas Storm
The unclaimed demigod's gaze followed that of Renzii, Aiden, and Zenith. Vanendra was walking towards the training grounds, and she didn't look to be in the best of moods. The two other demigods hadn't even begun their session, when the one known as Renzii suggested to his partner that the two should fight. He didn't look too pleased with the idea. Nicholas moved himself closer to the trunk of the tree as the black haired demigod entered the area.

Martin Wilcox
"You don't need to outrank her, Prissy." He told her as he tinkered with the mechanism inside. "You're a perfectly good fighter on your own. Take Aiden, for example. He's one of the best fighters in the camp, but he still doesn't even come close to Vane. I don't see why you feel the need to try and be better than her." Martin could clearly hear the Aphrodite herd off in the distance, and he shared her concerns, to a lesser degree. "It's fine. I'm not sure I could spend a night in that cabin with them, and I like guys just as much as they do." He joked. It wasn't any secret that he was gay, but he wasn't really the flirty type so no one really felt awkward around him. "It looks like they're coming this way though, so do me and yourself a favor; go to the Hephaestus cabin and get the brown box that's on my bed. Take as long as you need to, and I'll keep working on your sword while they're here. Also, take her with you." He pointed to Zoe, who ducked behind her pegasus. "She's terrified of me for some reason. I'll redo the shoes on her pegasus once your sword's fixed."

Aiden Seaver
Aiden glanced up at the mention of Vanendra's name. She gave him the creeps, though he didn't really like to admit it. Prissy still scared him more, anyway. "Have Zenith fight her?" The child of Athena looked at Renzii in disbelief, keeping his voice low. "You can't be serious. He's not nearly ready to fight her, especially when she's in such a foul mood. That would be like throwing that new kid over there into, well, a fight with a child of Nyx!" He glanced back at the unclaimed demigod and at Zenith. "Uhm, no offense, but you see my point." The kid behind him spoke up, for the first time since he arrived at camp, actually. "She's a daughter of Nyx?" He didn't sound like he believed it, but Aiden just nodded.

Lucy Blitzen
Lucy and her flock of "doves" mad their way across camp towards the forges, though they got sidetracked by a group of Ares guys who had just finished a training session. They all spent a good twenty minutes chatting and flirting, except for Lucy, who just sang for them. This gave Prissy more than enough time to leave for the Hephaestus cabin and drag Zoe with her.

Zoe Steed
Zoe. Stop hiding. Moon Twist moved her back out in front. Go with Prissy. She's nice and has a reasonable taste in conversation topics. At least, I think so. Zoe huffed and pouted, but reluctantly agreed. "Fine... Let's just go." She mumbled, glancing anxiously at all the forges and the kids working them.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:16 am

Prissy LaShea

Prissy looked over her shoulder with a sigh. It was like she just couldn't escape them. It was as if they lived to torment her. "Thank you so much Martin, you're so considerate. I owe you big time!" She offered him a faint smile, before turning around and gently tugging Zoe's wrist to lead her out of the forges.

Renzii Russle

A sly smirk temporarily played at his lips. "He's a child of Hecate. It's evenly matched... Unless you wanted to battle her?" Ren raised a questioning eyebrow. "Honestly, Zen's got it. With his magic and her scythe, it will be pretty fair... I mean, someone should alert the Apollo cabin just in case... But they should be fine." The Ares kid backed away a bit more until he was leaning against a pillar. A safe distance, he would say.

Zenith

Once Vane had showed up, Zen noticed her eyes were glowing dully. What had he gotten himself into?

Her facial features seemed to relax slightly as she took note of him. Zenith gestured to her scythe and his spear to ask for a battle, curious now to see if she'd accept or deny. Maybe she wasn't as cruel as everyone built her up to be. Heck, maybe she wasn't even as strong as everyone claimed her to be. Zenith got into position and pointed his spear tip at her, making it burst into green flame. It seemed that was a better communication tool.

Vanendra Blackblood

At first, Vane was quite confused at the situation at hand. With three of the guys on looking, and the mute motioning, she wasn't too sure what to make of the situation. But when Zen got into position, she just nodded and got ready. An un-nerving smile coming to her face. Either this was going to be an easy battle or it was going to be challenging. vane was excited either way.

"You sure about this kid? I'm not too keen on hurting a newbie today..." Vane waited for Zen's affirmation before actually getting into her battle stance. "Well lets see what you know-" She had her scythe at the ready. Her favorite element was the element of surprise. And although she tried her hardest to barely be in camp, she did know most of them by name. "-Zenith" The few seconds Zen used to register and think over how she knew his name was all she needed, tripping him up quickly and ending with her blade pointed at his neck.

"C'mon now Zen, you can't let someone surprise you that easily. I need a real fight. So lets go again." It was something between a polite offer and a demand as she offered her hand to help him up.

Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me