1x1 with Starship

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Starship

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:44 am

go ahead and read this,
I guess,
it's just going to be our really sad roleplay,
we'll make sure to not put any suicidal themes,
mod-sama.

No posting unless you're Starship or myself
Last edited by iMMoRTaL ViRuS on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 between Immy and FRANK-CHAN

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:39 am

i own this picture,
sorry if it sucks

Former appearance,
credits to Mikinel@DeviantART

Tear Lockhart

Lets start off with the basics

Name
||
Tear Lockhart

Sex||
Female

Gender-identity||
Male

Age||

Appearence||
The teen has messy, midnight-black hair that extends far enough for it to flur out at the ends, bangs coverings most of his eye, a light, but dull, violet colored iris to match with it. His left eye is missing, and looks like a black void, so he wears a eye-patch overtop of it to avoid much commotion. Whenever they eyepatch is removed, he keeps the eye shut. He stands at 5'9, not the proudest of his height but to him it's fine, with a skinny figure that didn't seem to have much muscle. His skin is very pale, and normally has small bags under his eyes, showing the boy isn't the biggest fan of sleep, with a pink hue normally decorating her cheeks. He is normally seen drawing, listening to music, reading, or just staring off into space. He has a massive scar that circles around his neck, and large numeric "8" is tattooed on the right side of his stomach/hip area, with a light-blue, tear-shaped tattoo under his right eye.

Everyday Outfit||
Tear's attire normally consists of a white sweatshirt with the words "Sleep is for the weak" imprinted into it going with fake cat-ears his sister-figure stitched onto the hood, a pair of black pants, one legging cut short, a pitch-black high top decorated with white stars on his right foot, a snowy-white sandal with black stars adorning it on the left foot, a pair of cute, black cupcake earrings that his sister-figure always makes his wear when he lived with his foster-family, a black knee-high sock on his right foot, and some black nail polish eternally placed onto his nails.

Digging a bit deeper

Personality||
Tear is normally very silent, and tends to keep his distance with others, often times either ignoring what someone says or snapping at them if they talk to him so much it just gets annoying. He'll often times try his best to say nothing, if possible, but when he does speak up, it's either a "please leave me alone" or something his superiors asked him to say. He keeps his monotone voice on 24/7 and has quite the weak presence, so hearing a scream of surprise in the workspace whenever he taps his co-worker's shoulder isn't uncommon anymore. Tear is somewhat of a flirt with woman, despite the fact that he has no interest in them, and will often say things that make girls go crazy. Whenever this happens, he'll mindlessly speak, but eventually turn a shade of bright red in embarrassment and hide in a corner. Although it may seem impossible, the guy does in fact show emotion, but only to those that he feels comfortable around. He will flip out whenever someone mentions that he is trans.

Disorders/Disabilities
Depression(non-suicidal)
Blindness in left eye

Sexuality||
Homosexual(likes dudes)

Birthday||
He himself doesn't know,
so he just plastered it down onto a random date,
The fourteenth of December

Now the family?

Relations||
Older-brother-figure - Ashura
Older-sister-figure - Asuna
Adoptive Mother - Jennika(deceased)
Adoptive father - Joseph

Enemies||
None that he knows of

Ex's||
Someone his sibling-figures refer to as "Pissface,"
a boy who dated him just so he could break Tear's heart
His name was Shine

Crush||
TBD

Love||
TBD
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Starship

Postby Starship » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Ahhh, yes. xD I remember BMTH. )

Terry unwrapped his fists, carefully pulling away the bandages from the drying blood on his knuckles. These were battle scars, the type to be proud of; he tore away the material once and for all and didn't flinch, instead gazing at the open wounds on his hands triumphantly. He'd punched some guy's tooth out today. He'd gotten wounded in the process, since the tooth had cut straight to his bone, but it was fantastic. It had hurt the two of them enough for one of them to quit, and allow Terry to claim another victory.

He flexed his hand, and his trainer came over, scolding. "Are you daft? Put that hand down!" He slapped his forearm. "Let the doctor take a look at it. Doc!?"

Another man bustled over, with a considerably less raspy voice, and looked over his hand. He rewrapped it, momentarily impressed with the young man's smiling face. "This should hurt quite a bit," he commented, finishing up now.

"Well," said Terry, still grinning, "whatever. I'm happy I won."

He escaped the building with a gym bag slung over his shoulder, sprinting off before anyone could stop him and pester him some more. His brown hair flew in the wind, flapping as he made his way to the nearest sandwich shop. He threw open a door, causing a clatter as the wind burst in with him, and stopped behind another person in line. He was still grinning stupidly, but the owner of the store was glaring at him from behind the counter. "Terry, you throw open that door again and I'll throw you right back out." he warned, clearly irritated. Terry had the tendency to knock over tables when he entered, excited as ever for his favorite sandwich.
Pet's name: G'altay
Starship

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:04 am

i have the feeling I'm missing out on a reference .-.
I'm putting Tear in college for now,
since it seems appropriate with his current age

Tear Lockhart - - |

The former teen grumbled, loudly, annoyed and relieved at the same time. He had just finished his work for the night, but was obviously irritated from both how long it took and the lack of sleep he was earning with his extensive work. "Sarah, could you pass me an popsicle?" he requests the room's other occupant. "The freezer isn't working, you know this, we threw out all of our frozen foods a few days ago," the woman replies, her eyes not even making a motion to leave her computer screen. Tear pouts in response, but doesn't move from his spot. "If you want something, you'll need to go out and buy it. Don't bring anything that needs to be kept frozen though, or Jenni will yell at us," Sarah mumbles, scrolling through the document displayed on her screen.

Tear had to live in the female dorms due to his being born a woman, but he really didn't care. It was better than some guys getting in his face about him actually being a chick twenty-four-seven. "Fine, I'll go get a sandwich or my own ice cream, or an ice cream sandwich," he mutters under his breath as he gets to his feet. "Alright, just make sure to not hit any pedestrians when driving. We don't need the cops here again," the other deadpans as he makes his way out the door. Tear just sticks his tongue out at her before locking the door, a sigh escaping his lips once more. His feet silently tap the floor as he makes his way down the hall and into the stairway. He takes no time speeding down them and out into his car, his facial expression staying it's usual, flat, emotionless, state the entire time. The student literally speeds down the road and down to some random shop, which happened to be a sandwich store.

He quickly pulled over and exited the car with no motion that made him seem that he was in hurry. The former teen locked the door, and slipped the keys into his front pocket with ease. He extended a hand to open the door, but was abruptly stopped by someone slamming the door open, earning the other an irritated glare from the owner. Tear didn't pay much mind to this though, and just got in line before the other just to see how he'd react. He might be noticed for once in his life, or maybe he'd be disregarded until the other realized he was there. Didn't matter to him.
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starship » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:36 am

Just two! Haha, I was just having fun.)

A smaller, fluffy-haired boy moved ahead of him and Terry looked at him with surprise. The corners of his lips turned up, giving his expression a bemused twist. He hadn't seen this person around at all; had they been here before? Terry frequented this place, and to see a new face was pretty fun. Maybe if he talked them up, they'd be more likely to come back; Louis definitely needed more returning customers, good as his sandwiches were. "Hey, man," he said, a tone of amusement coloring his voice, "ever been here before? I don't think I've seen you around."

He himself had been a returning customer for years; since he moved to the area, it had been sandwich after sandwich after sandwich for him. They were just that good. The owner of the store greeted Tear and Terry waved from behind him. "Hey, Louis." he said, still smiling and waving. The man raised his eyes to look at him but otherwise made no indication that he'd heard him. He realized that Terry had just returned from the gym; if the gray-black-white clothes and the gloves slung over his forearm weren't enough, his cheery mood would prove it.

"What can I get you?" asked Louis.
Pet's name: G'altay
Starship

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iMMoRTaL ViRuS » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:56 am

Tear spun around at the voice of another, facing a man that was taller than him and seemed rather smug. His eye bored into the other, unblinking with no words at all, before he spun back around and pulled his phone out. He quickly sent Sarah a text, asking her if she wanted anything. Tear looked over the other once more, his visible eye growing curious as his brow furrowed. "Do I know you from somewhere? I feel like we've met before," he asks in the monotone voice he always used. I swear I know this guy, but I can't place where I've seen him, he thought to himself.

The former teen just spun back around in the end, silently pulling some cash out of his bag and ordering himself random sandwich that looked good. His voice was low, silent, one that most people would have to strain to hear, but he could honestly not care less. So he stood there, calmly awaiting th arrival of his food, taking his phone out in the process so it could relieve him from at least a small portion of the boredom he way dying of. He glanced at the man who had talked with him once more, but returned to his phone right afterwards.
iMMoRTaL ViRuS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me