Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Tyler
Smiled softly shrugging his shoulders. "Babe, I need to be okay." He said quickly reaching forward to take her check in his hands. He didnt want to make her upset but it was making him angry that she wouldnt just leave him be. Couldn't just play tag it was going to eventually get better no matter what. It just needed time to heal.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 01, 2019 11:52 am

Kwin
I bite my lip as his hand touches my cheek, searching his expression for a moment before sighing. "but Tyler, you're not okay. You can't be something you're not- no matter how badly you need or want it." I say, growing rather impatient with him now. He could bleed out! Or get a serious infection! This was all my fault. "We can do this again later, but for now you are either going to comply and let me fix you up, or I guess I'll have to leave." Wow. I had thought it, but I didn't think I'd actually say that or threaten him like so... But I was upset- it was true. And why did he have to be so stubborn? Well, I could be stubborn too.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 01, 2019 3:52 pm

Tyler
Listening to hear, hanging on her every words. More of the normal, he couldn't help take in a sharp breath at the end. She would leave? Just like that, because I wanted to make this day special. Grunting softly moving my hand from the side of her face and held my chest for a moment before standing up, shaking slightly. "We will do it your way. I wouldn't want to lose you." He whispered softly looking at her for the moment and the at the falling sun. It was amazing what the world would come to when it was life and death. Being with the one you love or choosing to fight alone. Strength and weakness, who decides these fates? Who says it has to be one way or the other? Maybe Strengths can also be weaknesses.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri May 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Kwin
She watched him for a second, secretly feeling bad about saying that. But... she didn't know how else to make him know she really was serious about this. But he stood and Kwin stood by his side, listening as he spoke. "Thank you, Tyler." She whispered back in reply before stealing a glance around. There was some people, which would mean they would have to walk out a ways before she could fly the both of them to somewhere else... Biting her lip, she gently wrapped her arm around his back to help offer support. "There has to be a gas station or something that we can find some medical supplies- like a small first aid kit or something..." She says quietly, concerned about how she could really treat him
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri May 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Tyler
Feeling her stand beside him and wrap her arm around him made him smile, he was lucky to have someone so loving with him. He just was mad that he had to stop their whole day. "Just get some alcohol babe, just clean out the wound. Maybe a bandage as well. That's all it needs." He smiled softly turning to look at her for a moment before biting his lip and starting to walk down the beach.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 08, 2019 3:54 pm

Kwin
She listened to his words, nodding a bit. He always thought things through better than she did. "Okay, we'll do that." Kwin agrees, lightly rubbing her hand at his side as they start down the beach. After some quiet moments had passed, she chewed her lip a little. "Tyler?" Kwin says gently, looking up at him. "I'm sorry about that threat earlier... I know it wasn't very nice, but I didn't know how else to make you know I was serious." She was never very great with apologies and communication, really. "I'm sorry."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 08, 2019 5:38 pm

Tyler
Giving a light chuckle before pushing her gently, not like he could manage much more then that. "Don't even worry about it Love, I knew you don't mean it. I figured it was important that why I said I would get up." He said softly, but it was a lie he didn't think of it that way. And it worried him that she would say something like that to get her way. But he wouldn't tell her that. It wouldn't matter anyway. He was just happy to still be with her, he just needed to clean up his wound.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Kwin
She listened to his words, breathing a sigh of relief at his words, glad that he wasn't upset with her. "Okay dear. I love you." She gently kissed his shoulder, continuing to walk along with him as she wondered what kind of alcohol would be best for cleaning out his wound. Kwin definitely didn't want to use beer because it smelled the worst... maybe vodka? Chewing at her lower lip a little, her mind got lost in a wandering of thought before she blinked out of it and realized they had made their way to town and there was a gas station just in sight. Thank goodness. "Okay, we'll get the alcohol, clean out your wound, and then maybe we can relax and watch the sunset before heading back?" She says, looking up at him as she was concerned with pushing him too much.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 19, 2019 5:41 pm

Tyler
He returned her love and her told her that as they walked. He felt tired after moving so far. But he expected this. He noticed that she was zoning out so he kept his pain grace his face for a few moments before bitting the inside of his cheek to jeep himself from grimacing. Happy to see the gas station coming into view. Hearing her schedule seemed fine to him. He gave a soft nod. "Sounds lively Babe." He said softly giving a light smile as if to assure her that he was okay will all this. Once they got up to the store he opened the door for her. Once she would walk in he would follow.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Kwin
She gave a nod at his agreement, glad that he could rest before flying. Maybe she could convince him to let her carry him as well... Hmm... "Okay." Kwin says before smiling as he opened the door. "Thank you baby." She says before walking in and pausing after a few steps to wait for him. Taking his hand in her own, Kwin walked with him to the cooler area and looked over the alcohol selection. Beer, rum, wine... vodka. Opening the cooler door, she pulled out a bottle and gave a nod. "This will work... right?" Looking back up to him, she tilted her head a little in curiosity
After selecting the alcohol, Kwin moved through the aisles and found an ace bandage and some gauze pads before moving to the checkout counter. Searching her pocket, Kwin found some bills and paid for the items
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and