E L Y S I U M is Fading - ) A L.O.C. rp ( -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

E L Y S I U M is Fading - ) A L.O.C. rp ( -

Postby starry--knight » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:28 am

E L Y S I U M is Fading

Welcome my brothers, I'm afraid I have some dire news. A lot has been happening within our lands, and we must- MUST - do everything in our power to defend and protect our home. Pride members have been going missing, it seems as though the lurkers of the unknown lands have become an imminent threat to our way of life. Though I know it is dangerous to wander into the unknowns - and I know none have ever returned from such a journey. We may in fact have to.... I have consulted with Aeon, and am waiting for his decision. Please, I urge you all to be cautious and ever on alert.

And with that, the proud warrior stepped down from his high rocky perch and dissappeared into his den.

- All of Tess's Rules Apply
-Try to at least post a paragraph
- No God-modding
- No killing off other characters without owners expressed permission
- Do not be rude or disrespecful to the other members on this thread
-Have fun! I look forward to rping with all of you!

And here is the form (; try to fill it out as much as possible
Code: Select all
Username:
Lion name:
Brief Personality:
Mate:
Any additional information?:
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: E L Y S I U M is Fading - ) A L.O.C. rp ( -

Postby Starlight109 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Starlight109's L.O.Cs

Lion name:
Pluto

Element:
Darkness

Brief Personality:
He looks soft hearted but in truth is a bit shadowy. He's the one you always see lurking the shadows and the one that seems aggravated by your very existence if you try to socialize with him. In truth though he actually really lonely soul. His socializing skills are poor leaving him mistaken in his approach with others.

Base Warrior

Mate:
Svet

Lion name:
Saturn

Element:
Fire

Brief Personality:

As a cub Saturn is reckless, doing things he knows he shouldn't and rushing into situations he shouldn't have. In his search for independence he talks back to his parents and throws fits when things didn't go as he planned.

The older he gets though the drastic his personality changes from this little brat. The reckless behavior dims down as he's now able to control the urges he gets. And because of all the trouble he's gotten in, in the past its turn him into a brave yet loyal soldier. There is now a desire to follow in his fathers foot's steps and be just as great of a warrior as Ronin.

Since he was a cub he's had this special connection to his twin sister. That's evolved into a protected instinct for her. He won't let anyone harm her, hurt her in anyway or try to change her. Its a brother-sister bond that's stronger than any other relationship he currently has. Even with his brother.

Mate:
Open for the future
Last edited by Starlight109 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Username:
Poison Wolf
Lion name:
Amaru
Power:
Flight/Fire
Brief Personality:
Thoughtful, patient, calm, loyal, emotionless
Base Warrior, I suppose
Mate:
Raven
Any additional information?: His looks

Username:
Poison Wolf
Lion name:
Rona
Power:
Life
Brief Personality:
Spunky, adventurous and brave. Rona's very curious, always poking her nose into things. She is very bright and happy, but she can be sarcastic, especially when talking to adults. However, she's sweet, and mainly, she loves to laugh. Being the element of Life, she's very sensitive. She's a daddy's girl, and she tries to keep out of trouble, but her curious, adventurous nature does make that difficult sometimes. She's also quite protective of her twin brother, being the older twin, she doesn't stand for anyone picking on him. Just because she doesn't like death, it doesn't mean she won't fight.
Cub, to be base warrior, and eventually raised to secondary
Mate:
N/A

Username
:
Poison Wolf
Lion name:
Hunter
Power:
Earth
Brief Personality:
Timid and sweet, Hunter does not like conflict. He likes being a healer rather than a warrior, which is lucky for him since he was not born with a warrior symbol. He likes nature, especially mud and warm weather.
Base Pride Member
Mate:
N/A-Looking
Hunter loves mud. Like REALLY loves it. He sleeps in it XD

Username:
Poison Wolf
Lion Name:
Irik
Power:
Water
Brief Personality:
Irik likes to think of himself as a strong, masculine hero. He is daring, bold, and adventurous. This can sometimes get him into trouble, because he doesn't listen to his higher ups. He's also very loyal, and will defend anyone in his pride with his life. He tries to act serious, but he's actually very goofy and playful unless he is on duty, then he is serious. His outward appearance is; being cocky, self assured, and vain, this is not who Irik really is. Irik hides his true personality, for several reasons. Irik, despite being outwardly flashy and arrogant, is actually rather insecure. He is very sappy and he loves romance. Such as walking in the rain, old fashioned morals, and being an absolute sweetheart to the ones he loves. He is easily hopeful, and often gets crushed and heartbroken.
Base Warrior
Mate:
None yet, actively looking. (He goes either way c;)
Last edited by Poison Wolf on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasperr Xanderr » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 am

<3
Username: ||Darkest Hour|| at your service.
Lion Name: Svet
Power: Light
Brief Personality: Svet is shy, but dont let that fool you, she an pin you at your weak points if you dont keep your guard up. but she wont do this unless you threaten her. she can be sweet and the only lion she really talks to is her mate.
Mate: <3
Any additional information?: i dunno.. o-o

<3
Username: ||DarkestHour|| at your service
Lion name: Tinte
Power: Poison
Brief Personality: Tinte is a big love bug, he would definetly be an omega if he were to be a wolf, but he isnt. So, hes a normal ol' lion, he can be shy if you seem shady, other than this, he just might walk up to you and give ya a big hug :3 (he has gotten into trouble with aeon for this round about a thousand times X-x)
Mate: None yet, Open!
Im Jasperr. I haven't been on CS for awhile and i scarcely return.
you may reach me at my DeviantArt as im active on there almost daily :>

Rest In Peace Blueberry
You were a cool dude
Jasperr Xanderr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 am

The day was young, the stars glimmering brightly within the dark reaches of the cosmos. A subtle wind had picked up and blew a soft sweet air through the great stone walls of the mountain. But it was a funny thing really. The world around them seemed so peaceful. So at ease. Seemingly ironic considering the inhabitants of the planet were face to face with the greatest threat they had ever encountered. Young Ronin stood upon a ledge of the mountain which sat high above the rest. His cool blue eyes remained ever watching of the unknown lands which was the source of everyone's discomfort. What lay beyond those borders was death. Everyone knew it. But never had death come knocking at their very door.

Aeon sat alone within the great chamber room. The high wide ceilings around him gave him peace of mind and a sense of serenity as he looked into the lake of eturnity's depths. Some of the ancestors were swirling around beneath the water, thinking about the troubles the alpha had presented- but none could help. No ancestor had ever faced the unknown lands and none knew of their inhabitants. It was as big of a mystery to them as it was to the current alpha.

Kiani remained in her den, lovingly watching her three newborns who slept peacefully within her arms. Her face though calm and serene was slightly masked by a face of worry and terror. Lions were going missing, others dying. The odds did not look good for them, and after just giving birth Kiani was afraid for her cubs lives. She wanted them to grow up in a home where they needn't worry about dangers. But such a hope seemed short lived.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasperr Xanderr » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:41 am

Svet sat in a clearing, looking up at the mountain that Ronin sat upon, her eyes were fixed on the orange Warrior. Poor ronin. This must really be troubling him. i bet this isn't gonna be pretty.. she thought to herself, slowly shutting her eyes to rest them. She then let herself go lax, and she lay down to take a nap.

Meanwhile Tinte was looking for someone or something to play with. he didnt want to go near aeon, since he might let himself go off and hug him again. but he just carried around his two plushies and padded towards the cub's nursery.

Rest In Peace Blueberry
You were a cool dude
Jasperr Xanderr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 am

Pluto walked cautiously along a narrow ledge, body pressed up against the cold rock wall. He's been wondering for hours with no real cautious thought just dark blue wary eyes scanning the Unknown lands. Pluto stopped abruptly paws kicking out tiny stones watching as they stumbled over the edge. Tiny voices echoed against the mountain walls reaching Pluto's ears. His mind quickly shifted from the unknown lands to Kiani. How scarred she must feel for the ones she brought into this world in such difficult times. Pluto can only image with a deep exhausted sigh as he turned his massive body around clumsily to head back the way he came.
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasperr Xanderr » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 am

Svet slowly opened her eyes to pluto walking towards her. she licked her nose and closed her eyes again. feeling safe and content, she rolled over on her side. "hey."

I feel i shouldnt rp tinte untill there are more members

Rest In Peace Blueberry
You were a cool dude
Jasperr Xanderr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:59 am

Username: Misha
Lion name: Crusade
Power: Ice
Brief Personality:
Crusade finds it hard to connect with his element, despite adoring ice and everything cold. He's not as most people would describe a cold character, his face isn't devoid of emotion, he isn't heartless and cruel, and he isn't made out of stone. In fact, he's the type of L.O.C. that finds enjoyment in the small things, and takes life day by day. He's an adult with the heart of a child, mature on the outside but still a young cub in his heart. He can't bring himself to let go of his passion of the world and his surroundings to please others, he lives for himself and certainly shows it with his manner of speaking and movements. Crusade is dense, and childish, but he knows how to fight despite not being a warrior, and isn't utterly and completely weak. He isn't the smartest or strongest, but he takes pride in what he can do and what he has done being a normal member of the pride. He isn't afraid to take chances or try something new. He doesn't look for friends or enemies, he lets it happen as he thinks it was intended to be.He comes to peaceful conclusions, and is fine with being who he is, as normal as some might find him to be.
Mate: None yet
Any additional information?: Nope, but I'm excited to see that there is a RP! <3
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scratchy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 am

Username:
Scratchy

Lion name:
Anastasia
Power:
Earth
Brief Personality:
[Graceful] ~ [Wise] ~ [Calm] ~ [patience]
Female Pride Members
Mate:
N/A - Looking
Anastasia has her own moon, even though she is not a warrior she can travel there using the portal, this is the only other place she can go. She is also forever linked to a Tree on her moon, and if the tree dies, so will she.
more info

Lion name:
Azalea
Power:
Fire
Brief Personality:
[Reserved] ~ [Quiet] ~ [Dedicated] ~ [Curious]
Base Warriors
Mate:
N/A- looking
more info