World War 3 ;;;Semi-Lit;;; {Invite Only}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby puffins » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:09 pm

War. World war. The world is at chaos. Nuclear bombs, the death toll rises everyday. Many countries have ceased to exist from it, people are lost, killed. It's terrible, and what's worse, the minors are stuck in between it all as their countries are killed off. No one knows how this broke out. America was hit by a nuclear bomb in New York, and he assumed it was China. No one actually knew who it was. He sent planes to bomb China, and some of Russia was harmed. Soon, the European Union was involved and they split due to Chinese and American alliances. It broke out into chaos, no one knew who was on who's side, no one could trust anyone. It was a simple, I bomb you, you bomb me. Land was deserted from nuclear waste, everything. The world population went from billions to a single million. The war isn't over yet, many assume it will continue on until every country is dead, or at least one is still alive. Many want it to stop, but who do they trust? The minors, smaller nations, micronations, states, capitols, regions, etc. are trying to promote world peace, since they are not the problem. The most effective way would be to actually form a huge alliance, but they cannot. There is no way they can trust others outside their country. Some of them had great friendships that were torn to shreds. They might die off as their countries do. The only way the world can ever recover is to stop the war. But how? Lets say the way to stop is to find out who really bombed America.

•Remember, this roleplay is semi-literate. At least a paragraph per post. A paragraph is at least five or sentences. Make sure it is descriptive!!!
•No spam. We all have had spam problems before. We should end it here.
•After you join, no more making anymore characters. I cannot update this often, so once you join, that's it.
•THIS IS OC ONLY. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. (Only real places also.)
•The worst swearing you can do is damn, hell, crap, etc. No more.
•Go by the site rules.

Me:
New Hampshire;;♀;;{American State};;Likes no one;;
Elleore;;♀;;{Micronation};;Likes Edinburgh;;
Siberia;;♀;;{Russian Region};;Likes Moscow;;
Copenhagen;;♂;;{Danish Capital};;Likes no one;;
Greenland;;♂;;{Territory of Denmark};;Likes no one;;

Madam Plush:
Moscow;;♂;;{Russian Capital};;Likes no one?;;
California;;♀;;{American State};;Likes no one?;;
Aerican Empire;;♀;;{Micronation};;Like no one?;;

Wolffangclawgirl:
New York;;♂;;{American State};;Likes no one;;
Edinburgh;;♂;;{Scottish Capital};;Likes Elleore;;
Sydney;;♂;;{Australian Capital};;Like no one;;
Belgrade;;♂;;{Serbian Capital};;Likes no one;;

.Fishy.:
Arkhangelsk;;♂;;{Russian City};;Likes no one;;
Minnesota;;♀;;{American State};;Likes no one;;
Quebec;;♀;;{Canadian Province};;Likes no one;;
Ontario;;♀;;{Canadian Province};;Likes no one;;
Antarctica;:♂;;{Continent};;Likes no one;;
Hell;;♀;;{Norwegian City};;Likes no one;;

Caeli~:
Argentina;;♀;;{Country};;Likes no one;;
Menai Bridge;;♀;;{Welsh Town];;Likes no one;;
Tibet;;♂;;{Chinese Region};;Likes no one;;
Elista;;♀;;{Russian City};;Likes no one;;
Juneau;;♀;;{Alaskan City};;Likes no one;;
Alaska;;♂;;{American State};;Likes no one;;

North Italy:
Pennsylvania;;♀;;{American State};;Likes no one;;
Hawaii;;♂;;{American State};;Likes no one;;
Puerto Rico;;♂;;{American Territory};;Likes no one;;
Rio de Janeiro;;♂;;{Brazilian City};;Likes no one;;
Venice;;♂;;{Italian City};;Likes no one;;

Disastrous Serideth:
Aberdeen;;♀;;{Scottish City};;Likes Copenhagen?;;

Code: Select all
[center][b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age By Looks:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Crush:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Family:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Looks:[/u][/b]
[b][u]History (Before the War):[/u][/b]
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Personality During War:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Other:[/u][/b]
[/center]
Last edited by puffins on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W. I. P. Forms x.x"

Postby shigaraki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Name:(Capital of Russia) Moscow (Moskva/Москва)
Age By Looks:Appears to be around eighteen or nineteen
Crush:
Family:
Looks:
History (Before the War):
Personality:
Personality/History During War:

His land was one of the few parts of Russian territory that was harmed by the dreadful bomb. But it seemed only to be the beginning in which he thought was nothing. After the hfirst part ended, he had found his сестра 'Yekaterina' or Ukraine dead in her own house. Unknown of what happened, he was slightly fearing that was curse holding upon them had been broken, leaving the countries to be killed by own human weakness. Soon after finding Natalya dead, he traveled back to Russia's house, carrying both a pitchfork and knife from the love of his two beloved family members. Sadly, he found his брат in a pool of blood. From those days on, he had gone slightly on the same insane path his brother had carried on him. Being seen with a lighter purple aura glowing around him at being mad, or chatting heavy words. He told himself now he would be the country of Russia once the war was over. He can be seen carrying around his brother's pipe, attacking any person in sight with it. (History. Personality. They're the same.)

Other:

--

Name: California
Age By Looks:Appears to be around sixteen
Family:
Looks:
Personality:
Personality During War:
Other:

--

Name: Aerica Empire
Age By Looks:Appears to be around fourteen (Acts like a ten year old)
Crush:
Family:
Looks:
Personality:
Personality During War:
Other:

--

Name: Lapland/Samiland (Region)
Age By Looks:Seventeen
Crush:
Family:
Looks:
Personality:
Personality During War:
Other:

--

Name:Svalbard (Norwegian Country/Island)
Age By Looks:Eighteen
Crush:
Family:
Looks:
Personality:
Personality During War:
Other:
Last edited by shigaraki on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: World War 3 ;;;Semi-Lit;;; {Invite Only}

Postby herald. » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:14 pm

(Forms are TOTALLY WIP for now since I need to go to sleep early, but I'll do my best!)

Name: New York [American State]
Age By Looks: Around 18-19
Crush: None
Family: Has blood relations to the remaining members of the Original 13 Colonies, and used to consider the other states his "adopted siblings" through America before the war.
Looks: New York is fairly tall with dark brown, very slightly ragged hair. Before the war it was usually slicked back with gel, but is much more messy nowadays. He still keeps around a few of his old buisiness suits from before WW3, but rarely wears them in order to keep them in good condition since it would be much harder to get new ones made. He now wears commonly black and white sneakers, black jeans, a very deep satan colored shirt, a smoky grey zip up jacket, and black gloves with finger holes.
History (Before the War): New York had always been proud of his history; He housed the first capitol of the United States, held the title of largest economy for about 2 centuries, and had evolved into one of the main tourist hot spots of th world. of course, his history has so much more, but there is too much going on in between to list.
Personality: New York had been born a buisiness man at heart. He knew how to handle negotiations, keep a stable economy, and keep his people happy yet orderly. New York City was his biggest pride and joy, and was where he would spend most of his time. He was good friends with Washington DC and Vermont, and was even New Hampshire's friend before the war started. He enjoyed politics and disliked anything uncivilized, which eventually led to him for some reason disliking tropical places and a lot of the Southern states.
Personality During War: New York is now nothing more than a hollow shell of his former self. With any remaining citizens that survived the bombing exposed to radiation, he is simply waiting for the last of his population to die out. His economy has crumbled entirely, and anyone left now works on farms on his country side in order to keep the food they need to live; going to the grocery store to but something just doesn't work anymore. He has slowly cracked and many say he's insane; New York was still recovering from 9/11 when the nuclear bomb hit, and he has developed a phobia of even the smallest grenades now. He goes through requent mood changes, and has isolated himself from everyone but his own people. He knows that when they die, he dies too, and wants to be with them in his final moments. The mood swings can come very suddenly and change drastically. He can go from angry at the person who bombed him and started this war, to depressed and guilty about Vermont's death, sometime's blaming himself. The only reason he has for living right now... is dying.
Other: ;______;
*It's rumoured that New York spends whatever remaining money he has to maintain all of the NYC electricity, because he wants to be known for having the "city that never sleeps" until his final breath.

Name: Edinburgh [Scotish Capitol]
Age By Looks: Around 14-16, although he pretends to be older.
Crush: Elleore
Family: Scotland [Dead], Nova Scotia [Dead], and his only remaing siblings, Aberdeen
Looks: He has redish-brown hair along with sparkling emerald green eyes, which can sometimes lead to strangers thinking he's Irish. The capitol is also pretty tall for his age group, and skinny despite his love of whiskey. Nowadays, Edinburgh wears a solid colored brownish-green military uniform and tall, dark brown combat boots that almost reach his knee. The only piece of his old clothing that remains is his plaid green with darker green Scottish style hat, which was a gift from Scotland that he cherishes now that's she's gone.
History (Before the War): (Meh... I suck at histories... :c) He prefers not to speak of his history nowadays, since it has become too painful ever since Scotland died.
Personality:
Wolffangclawgirl wrote:Like his sibling, and country, Scotland, Edinburgh loves drinking and whiskey. However, unlike his country, he does not like smoking and will never be seen a cigarette or cigar unless extremely frustrated or angry, in which case he makes an exception. He supports that Nessie is real and that she lives in Loch Ness very strongly, although he will not mention it unless brought up by someone else first. Another strong difference between himself and Scotland is that he does not play the bagpipes. Finally, Edinburgh does not get angry easily, but has a temper either way.

Personality During War: Edinburgh no longer knows who to trust, except for his last link to his past life: the micronation of Elleore, and his sister Aberdeen. At times he regrets that it took an entire world war to get him to realize and admit his feelings for Elleore, and even more so that he had to do it right after Denmark died. He has become extremely serious and even emotionless, since he is scared to show any sign of feelings. The only time he ever even attemptions to do so is when he is with Elleore or Aberdeen. In fact, as the war waged on, Elleore had become his reason for living. He fights to protect her, putting her before even his own country, which of course comes in a close second. Edinburgh is extremely annoyed that Copenhagen tries to keep them apart, and offended to the maximum extent that he blames Scotland and her people for the death of Denmark. Other than that, he and Aberdeen have agreed to rule over Scotland together. While Aberdeen has become the voice of their people and takes military command, he has the task of maintaining balance and order, as well as keeping resources in check. Edinburgh also heads their new intelligence gathering force, instead of being one to charge into the battle-field like his sister. They are both born leaders, and with their combined skills, are determined to make sure Scotland rises out of this mess as a great country once more. Other than Elleore, his older sister is the only person in the world not that he trusts fully. He does not know what will happen when the war ends, but does not think about that; He also doesn't know if he'll make out alive, but he does know this: Elleore will live.
Other: Not really.

Name: Sydney [Australian Capitol]
Age By Looks: 18
Crush: No one yet
Family: Australian cities and provinces.
Looks: Sydney is very tall and well muscled, yet fairly skinny, with messy sandy blonde hair and the pale green eyes of his country. He used to just wear whatever fit him for the day, depending on what he planned to do, but now usually wears a khaki short sleeved shirt, leaving just a black jacket to cover his tanned arms. He also wears black military boots that reach to about half of his calf, that have olive green cargo pants tucked into them.
History (Before the War): (;A; Still suck at hisories. Might put one later.)
Personality: Sydney used to be very laid back and spent his time doing whatever he wanted. He loved getting tourists, and was even prouder of his natives. He took education very seriously, but fun as well. He loved animals, but wasn't as fond of them as Australia was. The capitol respected the country a lot, and looked up to him as well.
Personality During War: Sydney is now stricken by sorrow at Australia's death. The Australian had lasted longer than most countries, being on his own continent, but had eventually fallen. Compared to the others around the world, Sydney is doing very, very well. In fact, he is probably one of the kindest possible people the world has right now. He is still mentally healthy, and compells whatever Australians there are left to not give up hope. Although he does not fight directly, he prepares secretly and supplies the provinces with weapons whenever possible. Part of his "secret training" is the training of animals. He teaches everything from small jack rabbits to giant crocodiles to obey his commands, and spends at least 6 hours a day for these exercises. The idea is to build an animal army, and he hopes that it will work once completed. Other than that, Sydney has one more secret project: The creating of new weapons. The capitol conducts experiements with many different kinds of wild venoms, herbs, and plenty of other resources to make special tranquilizing darts, guns that contain poison so deadly that you can die within just minutes after being wounded, drinks that taste delicious but are actually lethal, and so much more that he cannot remember them all.
Other: I wasn't sure where to put this, so might as well here.
*When Australia died, everyone agreed that he should be burried with his koala, which was killed as well. The location of their burial sight is unknown to anyone other than the 7 provinces and Sydney.
*The Australian provinces are now in charge of running the country and all military actions, but it was decided that once the war was over Sydney would take over being the country officially.

Name: Belgrade [Sirbian Capitol]
Age By Looks: Around 19-21
Crush: No one
Family: Remaining Sirbian cities
Looks: Belgrade wears a white long sleeve shirt, along with a dark blue coat that reaches almost down to the floor and has a turned up collar, which he usually leaves open and unbuttoned. He has dark, chocolate colored eyes and rich light brown hair, and is fairly well muscled. He also wears white cleats that have black stripes on them and simple black pants.
History (Before the War): Was "established" prior to 279 B.C, and considering how much time can pass since then, maybe he can tell you another time. Although when Sirbia joined/created Yugoslavia, he was named the capitol of the new country as well.
Personality: Belgrade was always a very cheerful and playful person. He loved his ancient history as a city, and modern times as well. One of his favorite things to do was play soccer, especially with his country Sirbia. He always got quite annoyed when anyone mistake Sirbia for the Russian region of Siberia, and was quick to correct them about their mistake. Sirbia ultimately his absolute best friend to the max, and spent whatever time he could with the country. Even when parted from him, he would always find a way to have fun somehow. Belgrade enjoyed boasting about how while he was an old man just like Japan, he was much more fit from sports activaties and never got back pains or symptoms that revealed his true age. He also learned Russian, due to the similarities it had with Sirbian, but never bothered to learn Ukrainian or other similar languages.
Personality During War: Sirbia's death hit Belgrade harder than anything he had experienced in his long life as a city. The two had been in hiding along with whatever other cities the country could gather to avoid conflict and just wait the war out, when the Sirbian had suddenly been assasinated. Belgrade and the other cities continued to hide, even though they were pretty sure no one would bother coming after him, until the capitol just couldn't take it anymore. Against the advice of the others, he left in search of both his country's murderer and the person who started this whole war. After that, he lost contect with them, but secretly prays for their safety and survival. His playful soul is now filled with grief and hatred, and he will do whatever it takes to reach his goal. Although he will most likely never trust anyone for a very long period of time, he is willing to take whatever means necessary in order to stop this war: Including going out of his way to recruit anyone who might be able to assist him in his revenge. Belgrade also claims that should most of Sirbia and its people survive the war, he will step up and become the new Sirbia, stating that "he would have wanted it to to be this way."
Other:
Last edited by herald. on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

▌█
      x
      x
      ▌█
      xif i close my eyes again,

xcome 'and' wake me up.

x(can i reach you by 'clos

xing my eyes?)'───── ✦
      x

kimbapjae-bby
      █▐

█▐

herald.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Name:
(The Kingdom of) Elleore {Danish Micronation}
Age By Looks:
13-14
Crush:
Edinburgh
Family:
Denmark was her father... Copenhagen is her big brother...
Looks:
Elleore is a tall for her age girl who has darker blonde, almost now brunette, messy, hair and light blue eyes. She used to wear a red t-shirt and black jeans, but now, no one really knows what she wears as she always wears her father's black coat.
Elleore lived a good life before the war, she was born when Irish monks and nuns came to her island and remained just an island for a few centuries. She grew at incredibly slow rate. She "declared independence" from Denmark on her birthday in 1944 but never was taken seriously. She continued to live with Denmark and really didn't mind much.
Personality:
Elleore was normally an overly cheerful girl who could sometimes be bossy and rude. She normally was pretty nice and sweet, but was very hyper and annoying. She loved beer a lot and was almost always happy.
Personality During War:
Elleore is now a depressed, broken girl who is merely surviving. She doesn't believe she'll see the day the war will end. She became depressed the day her father was killed... He was killed right in front of her. She has no hope for the war. She is truly afraid but tries to hide it. No one has seen her smile since before her father's death.
Other:
:'C

Name:
New Hampshire {American State}
Age By Looks:
Crush:
None.
Family:
Vermont was her half-sister. They were believed to be full sisters until recently. Vermont is now dead.
Looks:
New Hampshire is a tall woman with shoulder length, medium-brown hair that is nowadays quiet messed up. Her eyes are a mainly blue, but blueish-green shade that almost hints insanity from years of the war and death. She wears a sweatshirt that is often messy or bloody from her days out in the battlefields or her own wounds. She wears ripped up jeans that are old and faded. Every once in a while, she is able to get new clothes, but she has to mess them up all over again. She wears military boots along with everything else.
New Hampshire's history is long and complicated. She was one of the thirteen original colonies. In her colonial days, she was bullied badly by the others, but strangely she got along fine with them after. The southern states were once good friends of hers until the civil war came, putting a bad point of view on them forever. She was once very close to America, but has been growing away from him. Before the war, she was in a terrible mood/depression state and the war made it even worse.
Personality:
NH was once a very lighthearted, kind, almost annoying woman who was secretly a perfectionist. She was like that around her friends at least. Others, she was polite around them unless angered. She used to be angered very easily, but got over it quickly.
Personality During War:
NH is a quiet, seemingly insane woman who now isolated herself from everyone else. She only fights to protect herself and could care less about almost everything. She now is always angry and brings it out by shooting enemies. She is constantly hurting herself and jumping right into things. She has become quiet scary and disorganized.
Other:
Don't have anywhere else to put this so here. Vermont was killed in the original bombing in New York. It was close to Vermont so the radiation and impact from the nuclear explosion destroyed nuclear power plants that bursted, causing more radiation. Over half of the land was destroyed and will be inhabitable for centuries. Vermont was killed from radiation.

Name:
Siberia {Russian Region}
Age By Looks:
Crush:
Moscow.
Family:
She may be apart of Russia, but she is more related to the Asian countries. Especially China and Japan.
Looks:
Siberia has long, flowing black hair and scary purple eyes. She is tall, but not as tall as others. She is often seen wearing a fur coat that she made herself. She wears black pants and thick fur boots.
Siberia always has been a Russian area on the Asian side. She found that she was closer to China and Japan and the others more then Russia himself, as he never really liked her as she was too cold. He secretly liked warm areas better. China found to appreciate her and taught her many thing, but she grew up on her own. When the war started, Japan taught her how to be a ninja or samurai so she could protect herself and others. She got through a lot of training, almost to the point she was almost as good as Japan himself before he was killed. They both knew he might be killed, so she lives to continue his legacy. She knew Americans were the killers, trying to bomb China. China is still alive today, so she hangs out a lot in the land, a proclaimed ally of him. She wants the Americans dead for killing Japan, one of the people she cared for most and despises them. She also was upset when she heard Russia died. She is determined to keep the last few she cares about alive.
Personality:
Siberia always was kind of cold-hearted. She didn't really care for much. She was really attached to the Asian countries. She was normally quiet and reserved, not wanting to start any trouble.
Personality During War:
Siberia is now a ninja, hiding, ready for attack. She isolated herself from everyone but China and the remaining Russian places. She detests the Americans and wants to destroy them. If she spots one, she will leap out and kill. She for the most part has felt that she needs to avenge all the Asians countries who died and Russia. She blames America and all his states.
Other:
Meh.

Name:
Copenhagen {Danish Capital}
Age By Looks:
Crush:
None.
Family:
Elleore is his sister, last remaining relative.
Looks:
Copenhagen has smooth blonde hair that often a military hat is warn on. He wears all black and usually a pair of sunglasses over his dark blue eyes. He was taller then Denmark. He wears military boots that match his hat. He is always holding a gun.
Copenhagen was simply Denmark's capital. After Denmark's death, he took the much weakened country over and runs the military and any problems. He claims if he makes it, the land and people make it, he will be the replacement Denmark.
Personality:
He always has been quiet and quite rude. He was a perfectionist and hated annoying people. He wanted to run everything because he claims he's smart and could run a country quite well. He has always been battle-ready.
Personality During War:
Copenhagen hasn't changed very much, except he is more stressed out these days. He now has a lot of responsibility. He snaps out at people a lot, but has been quite soft to Elleore, as she isn't taking Denmark's death well. He is trying his best to save the country.
Other:
He blames Scotland and the Scots for Denmark's death and doesn't allow Elleore to see Edinburgh, although she sneaks out. It was really the English who killed Denmark. He hates the Celtics now and constantly tries to rid them. He will kill anyone he believes to be a Scot.

Name:
Greenland
Age By Looks:
Crush:
None.
Family:
Technically the adopted child of Denmark... By force. He really doesn't consider Copenhagen and Elleore family.
Looks:
He has messy light brown hair and dark green eyes. Often seen wearing fur coats.
He remained uninhabited for a long time, in result of his isolation. Norsemen came and lived there, although he isn't sure if he is related to Norwegians, the natives, or both. He was taken by Denmark and really hasn't had an interesting background.
Personality:
Being isolated majority of his life, he is really socially awkward. He is normally quiet and got annoyed easily. Nothing much.
Personality During War:
He has been missing for quite a while, but still is alive... He might of gone insane...
Other:
Last edited by puffins on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 am

Name:
Arkhangelsk {Russian City}
Age By Looks:
He looks about 15-16
Crush:
Doen't have time for love.....
Family:
Russia w-was his father...
Looks:
Short, messy light-brown hair. He has ice-blue eyes and a hard expression. Arkhangelsk always wears a pair of jet-black converse and a black hoodie to hide his face.
The area where Arkhangelsk is situated was known to the Vikings as Bjarmaland. Ohthere of Hålogaland told from his travels circa 890 of an area by a river and the White Sea with many buildings. This was probably the place later known as Arkhangelsk. According to Snorri Sturluson, there was a Viking raid on this area in 1027, led by Thorir Hund.
In 1989, an unusually impressive silver treasure was found by the mouth of Dvina, right next to present-day Arkhangelsk. It was probably buried in the beginning of the 12th century, and contained articles that may have been up to two hundred years old at that time.
Most of the findings were made up by a total of 1.6 kilograms (3.5 lb) of silver, many of them coins. Jewelry and pieces of jewelry come from Russia or neighboring areas. The majority of the coins were German, but there was also a smaller number of Kufan, English, Bohemian, Hungarian, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian coins.
It is hard to place this find historically until further research is completed. There are at least two possible interpretations. It may be a treasure belonging to the society outlined by the Norse source material. Generally such finds, whether from Scandinavia, the Baltic area, or Russia, are closely tied to well-established agricultural societies with considerable trade activity.
Alternatively, like the Russian scientists who published the find in 1992, one may see it as evidence of a stronger case of Russian colonization than previously thought.
Personality:
Happy-go-lucky, very carefree guy. He loves to paint and be outdoors in the snowy Russian woods. Very adventurous.
Personality During War:
Very hard and serious. A bit torn under the strain with all of the older countries gone. He is rude and hiding in the shadows. The now blood-spattered woods mean nothing to him anymore...
Other:
He-he watched Russia die. Right there, in front of him...

Name:
Minnesota
Age By Looks:
Crush:
Nobody
Family:
The states and... America (dead)
Looks:
Golden-brown hair, with sea-green eyes. Not too tall, but skinny and fast like a rabbit. Her skin isn't that pale..
A lot, here's her History
Personality:
Quiet, concealed. Loves drawing, writing, and fantasy.
Personality During War:
Broken, torn. As quiet as ever. Lost without her father to help her, the other states have their own problems. Always hiding, depressed.
Other:
Has a Husky {Balto} and a Bernese mountain Dog {Rashkii}

Name:
Quebec
Age By Looks:
Crush:
Haha no.
Family:
Ontario... C-Canada... (dead)
Looks:
Long brown hair, with green-blue eyes. She isn't the tallest, but she's skinny and nimble.
Way too much to put here, so History
Personality:
Quiet, loves animals and the cold. Very nice, likes to make new friends =3
Personality During War:
Sad, depressed. She feels like the most lost person in the world without Canada. She's been fighting with Ontario when she shouldn't. She knows deep inside that during a war, you need family most of all....
Other:
(This is making me really sad...)

Name:
Ontario
Age By Looks:
Crush:
Doesn't have time
Family:
Quebec, and Canada (dead)
Looks:
Long black hair and midnight-blue eyes. Taller than Quebec. She's skinny and fast, with pale white skin.
Also too much, here ya go History
Personality:
Fast, tricky and hard to fool. Obnoxious, loves to play pranks.
Personality During War:
Hard, mean. She calls herself "General" and fights anyone who gets in her way. She tries to protect Quebec but her younger sister starts fights. She's trying to protect the only family she has left.....
Other:
Carries around a rifle...

Name:
Antarctica
Age By Looks:
Crush:
Nope {Will have one soon}
Family:
All died
Looks:
Jet-black hair, red eyes. Tall and slim, pale skin.
He was a happy, peaceful place. All was well, the land thriving with wildlife.
Personality:
Very soft, good heart for animals. Loves to play his flute, and run track. Very fond of the cold and snow.
Personality During War:
Hard, cold, aggressive. A bit lost, and scared. Spends most of his time walking through the blood-spattered snow, murmuring to himself and cursing... a lot....
Other:
His only company is an arctic fox, Saber.

Name:
Hell {one of the 7 coldest places on Earth, city in Norway}
Age By Looks:
Crush:
None
Family:
Norway... {father, dead} and Iceland {uncle, dead}
Looks:
Wavy brown hair, eyes look like the night sky. She is very pale, and tall
She has much history. Read the HISTORY part of the article about Hell.
Personality:
Very close to Norway and the other Nordics. She loves reading, very adventurous. Always willing to help.
Personality During War:
When she watched the Nordics {especially Norway} it broke her so much. She wanders aimlessly everywhere, thoughts of terror paralyzing her. She is depressed, crying half the time. She thinks that Norway's death was her fault, and wants to kill herself.
Other:
She takes company with a small white wolf, named Astrik.

I found it! Yay! These are edited, now.
Last edited by epimetheus on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmogyrale » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 am

Name:
Argentina; a country in South America
Age By Looks:
17 years
Crush:
None
Family:
South American countries... Spain... those guys.
Looks:
Long, dark, almost black- brown hair, pale green eyes, and tan skin. Tall-ish and skinny build.
Argentina was raised by Spain, but she got tired of being babied, so she left. She started her own life, and became very happy. She still looked up to Spain, but made her own rules.
Then she came home one day and Spain was nowhere to be found. She's searched everywhere, but he's still missing.

Personality:
Very complicated...
Argentina is a pretty complicated person. All I have to say is watch out if you make her mad.

Personality During War:
Just like regular Argentina, she was very complicated. But unlike her normal self, Argentina became aggressive and un-trusting, even of her closest friends. She suddenly became closed and secretive, and it seemed to others like she was trying to pick fights with anyone who got in her way. She spent a lot of time hiding in the shadows, literally and illiterately.
Other:
Argentina writes like this. Small font, italics.
She has a pet wolf pup named Armonía

Menai Bridge
Name:
Menai Bridge, but everyone calls her Menai; a small town in Wales
Age By Looks:
About 7 or 8
Crush:
None
Family:
England, cities/places in Wales, Scotland, Wales, Ireland
Wales is her father, England, Scotland and Ireland are her uncles.

Looks:
Small and semi-chubby, with big soft-brown eyes and straight dark brown hair.
She was only a baby before the war, so she doesn't remember much. But she was raised by Wales, and still lives with him too. She's very young and small, and was sometimes tease by older cities and regions. She looked up to her father and uncles, and still does although they're not with her anymore.
One day, after hanging with Argentina, she came home. Wales had been acting strangely, but neither girl expected to find him hanging from a noose in Wales' living room. He left no note or anything, so they're not sure if he committed suicide or was murdered. For now, Menai lives with Argentina.

Personality:
She's very young and quiet, so nobody knows much about her.
Personality During War:
One word: naive. She'd trust anybody to keep her safe, anybody to be her friend. She's oblivious to most of the war, but she knows what's happening and is scared. Terrified, making her quieter than usual.
Other:
Menai writes like this. Italics, pink color.
She has two kittens, Misty and Cloudy

Name:
Tibet, or Xizang; a region in China
Age By Looks:
16 years or so
Crush:
Nobody
Family:
China, Asian regions/places/cities/countries
Looks:
Shaggy black hair and grey-brownish eyes. Tan, tall and muscular.
Tibet was raised by China, and still lives with him. Since China is older now, Tibet feels the need to care for him, but he doesn't notice that China is quite capable of taking care of himself.
One day, he came home only to watch a bomb rain down onto China's house. Despite his injuries, he ran inside to find China. China died in his arms... And Tibet nearly died of blood loss. He was found by Elista and fixed up, but she went insane a few days later.

Personality:
Tibet is very quiet and secretive, and often over-protective. He assumes a lot of things but he really meas well.
Personality During War:
Tibet fought and fought, and fought some more. He was aggressive and unforgiving to anybody that hurt his loved ones.
Other:
Tibet writes like this. Green, bold.

Name:
Elista, a city in Russia
Age By Looks:
18 or so
Crush:
None
Family:
Russia, Moscow, ya know, places in Russia.
Looks:
Long, wavy black hair. Pale blue eyes and pale skin, skinny & willowy build.
Elista was raised with her many siblings by Russia, whom she always called Father Russia. She lived in his house with him, and learned many things {including how "delicious" vodka is...} Elista was always independent, but she relied on Russia a lot.
Personality:
Elista was very independent, and she loved being wild and happy. She was very protective of her siblings and friends, and was often the one to cheer up anyone who was down. She never made any enemies, and even secretive Tibet trusted her.
Personality During War:
Elista was with Arkhangelsk when Russia died, and it just broke her. She went almost totally insane. She now hears strange things that nobody else can hear, and starts screaming or sobbing at random times. She never tries to cheer people up anymore, although there may be rare days when she goes back to her normal self.
Other:
Elista writes like this. Small font, blue color, and italics.
Elista has a pet white Siberian tiger named Tishina.

Name:
Juneau; Alaskan city
Age By Looks:
17, 18 years
Crush:
Nobody, but crushes easily
Family:
Alaska and the other states
Looks:
Short, wavy brown hair and green eyes. Tall and skinny, in fact, underweight.
Juneau was raised by Russia with Alaska and her many siblings. When Alaska moved in with America, Juneau objected. She wanted to stay with Russia, but refused to leave her family. She finally decided to go live with Alaska as a part of America, but in her heart, she was always one with Mother Russia, da. When she heard of Russia's death, she nearly went insane like Elista. But Alaska helped her hang on, although she is still on the verge of insanity.
Personality:
Before the war, Juneau was stubborn, one quality she never lost. She was also very intelligent and strategic, although she was very girly. She loved long dresses and fashion, and romance was a favorite subject of hers.
Personality During War:
Juneau retained her intelligence and stubbornness, but all traces of the girly Juneau are gone. She is now very serious, and barely cracks a smile. She used to try to cheer people up, like Elista, but lost hope when everyone else did.
Other:
Juneau writes like this. Small font, green color.
She has two pet Alaskan Malamutes, Vera and Mir. Their names mean 'faith' and 'peace' in Russian.

Alaska
Name:
Alaska; American state
Age By Looks:
24-27, depending on your POV
Crush:
Nobody
Family:
All the Alaskan places/cities and American states
Looks:
Short, spiky tan hair and piercing green eyes. His skin is tan-ish, despite the lack of sun in his state. He is very tall and muscular, and often spends time playing sports and working out to stay fit.
Before Alaska became a state, America's boss didn't want Alaska at all. Another guy convinced him, and Alaska happily joined the other American states. America's boss could eat his words, since Alaska has been a tribute to the states ever since.
Personality:
Alaska is a very hardworking person- er, state -and he's also overprotective. He cares more for the ones he loves than himself, and when New York was bombed, he rushed over to see if he could do anything to help. If you need it, Alaska will be there. Alaska also loved having fun, and he knew how to make anybody happy.
Personality During War:
Alaska still had his selflessness during the war, but he became paranoid by fear. He now carries a rifle wherever he goes, and puts himself in danger more than he should. Though he is always shrouded by his weapon, his main cause is fighting for peace so that his family and friends don't have to suffer anymore.
Other:
Alaska writes like this. Dark blue color, italics.
Alaska also has his own dog team, Fortis, Fortitudo, Fides, Sprerare, Caritatis, Amare, and Anima.
Last edited by cosmogyrale on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
jae///demigirl/nonbinary///they/she
if you want to know anything about me, just pm and ask. i
don't carry conversations very well online, but i'm always open
to answer questions & give advice.
cosmogyrale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Hell » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 am

Name:
Pennsylvania {State. American.}
Age By Looks
Around 16
Crush:
None, really. .
Family:
They'd be dead, by now. .
Looks:
Penny has long, hazel hair that she has trouble maintaining. She has bangs cut to the side, that get in her vision's way and annoy her constantly. Her eyes are a forest green. You could say pine green, really. She usually has to wear long winter clothes, like sweaters and jeans. [/u][/b]
Pennsylvania had little problems. Not too much crime, not too many disasters. For a while, anyways. Then there was the 3-Mile Island nuclear power plant problem, but being one if the only three in the world, she doesn't like to talk about it. Because of so much rain, she would have lots of floods that gave her awful colds.
Personality:
Decently care free. She doesn't have too much to worry about. Life would normally be easy. She'd be having fun with another state, or be alone reading. She doesn't care for excitement. In fact, she hates excitement. Everything should just stay calm and relaxed, to her.
Personality During War:
Frightened. Everything is so confusing. She doesn't know who to trust, and she's amazed that she hasn't been killed. The best thing that she can think of to ever do is be alone and stay away from everyone. She's very quiet, now. Too afraid to interact with anyone. . But, she wants so badly to find out who bombed America in the first place.
Other:
Italy was here~

Name:
Hawaii {State. American.}
Age By Looks:
Around 18
Crush:
Well. . Never mind. .
Family:
None, really.
Looks:
Hawaii has short, choppy, black hair. For a kick, he wears one of those Hawaiian flower shirts often. Since he looks just like a regular 'kid', no one ever seems to notice him back home. He likes to wear sun glasses when then sun actually shines, but sometimes others seem to get annoyed when he wears them. Probably because of how stunning his ocean blue eyes look.
Life wasn't too hard. With so many tourists, it was easy to make money. There was plenty of volcano trouble, but people seemed to recover from that quickly. It's been easy to have fun for Hawaii, and he hasn't had too much to stress over. He has some population trouble- who wouldn't want to live in such a paradise?
Personality:
Hawaii can be easy going. With paradise at hand, he likes to relax and enjoy himself. Why not? He's a younger state, and shouldn't have to stress like all the others. It can be difficult to make Hawaii angry, or even serious.
Personality During War:
Much more stressed and serious. It's almost impossible to relax and enjoy himself, now. He still just wants to have fun and live, but now isn't the time for that. He, like everyone else, wants to find who bombed America. Hawaii isn't one for revenge, but it looks like that's needed.
Other:
Nope~

Name:
Puerto Rico {Unincorporated Territory of America.}
Age By Looks:
Crush:
Crush?
Family:
None.
Looks:
He has short, close cut brown hair. His eyes are green, resembling the color of palm trees. He isn't very tall, but he isn't short. He likes to wear shirts with his flag on it, or dress in his flag's colors. It might make him look a bit American, but his people know who he is.
He was ruled by Spain for roughly 400 years. He would be under America's control, now. He wants to be an American state, but America seems unsure about that. Lot's of people want it, lot's don't. He doesn't care, as long as everyone stops their fighting.
Personality:
After being ruled by Spain so long, he acts a lot like him. Carefree, fun, nonchalant, and he doesn't like fighting, at all. He likes life to be laid back and easy.
Personality During War:
Obviously, war isn't something he likes. He stays hidden on his beautiful home, such a nice little island that people might not notice. He hates the fighting so much- maybe they'll all just leave him alone. He would love that.
Other:
He shall have a pet Iguana~

Name:
Rio de Janeiro {City. Brazilian.}
Age By Looks:
Crush:
He is very attracted to many people, but their names seem to have left him.
Family:
Nope.
Looks:
At the moment, his hair is sandy tan. He likes coloring his hair, often. His eyes are darkly ocean blue and remind anyone of his waters. He has a light scar over one of his eyes- but he has no idea how it got there, if you asked him.
He's had a bit of slave problems, some things with the French, nothing really to get into. He gets many tourists, and is quite populate.
Personality:
Rio really liked having parties and enjoying the night life. Relaxing with quiet around his pets is still nice, too. He loves having friends and being around them, no matter who they are. Just being around people in general is fun for him. He would be classified as bisexual, but he just considers it 'loving everyone'. He could be slightly spazzy, and he considers it a good quality.
Personality During War:
Much more drab and boring. He can't party of have fun like he would love to. He wants all of his friends to be friends. He doesn't like the fighting very much at all. He secludes himself much more often.
Other:
He has two pets, a Spotted Python and a Ball Python. {These are just about my favorite kinds of snakes!}

Last, but not Least!

Name:
Venice {City. Italian.}
Age By Looks:
Crush:
We'll see~
Family:
He would be somewhat related to the Italians, being a well known part of their country.
Looks:
Venice is known for it's beauty, and he himself looks brilliant. His hair is a very light shade of brown, and is cut to be short, but choppy. He has bangs that tend to block his vision, but he likes that. He has a short hair curl, resembling the Italian brothers' curls. His eyes are another light shade of brown, more tan and always looking excited. He's quite thin, and stands at a decent height.
No one is sure how Venice was really founded, but that doesn't matter too much. He gets tourists that he enjoys seeing, and he couldn't imagine who wouldn't want to see his city's beauty.
Personality:
He dislikes being alone. If he can find someone to walk with him, he'd wander his city's streets for hours, simply to enjoy watching the peoples. He likes to be elegant and refined, but fun usually conquers over that. He loves art and architecture.
Personality During War:
Venice is very frightened. He doesn't feel that anyone larger and stronger than him is near to protect him- and he's right. He wants to just hide, but disappearing off a map is difficult. Not to mention being alone is awful.
Other:
He has a European Cat Snake as a pet.
These idiots are my heroes

I'm Dusty Tea on WolfPlay c:

Image Image Image
Queen of Hell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E'jira » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Name:
Aberdeen
Age By Looks:
Crush:
Once, before the war, there was her and Copenhagen...
Family:
Edinburgh is the only one left now...
Looks:
Aberdeen appears the complete opposite of her younger brother. She had long strawberry-blonde hair because of her mixed Gaelic-Nordic heritage, she usually keeps it braided or in a bun. Her eyes do change color but are most often seen as a very pale, almost white, shade of green. She is more often than not seen wearing a sleeveless leather jerkin over a white-cream blouse and a pair of leather trousers, the ends tucked into heeled boots. Aden wears gloves over her now scarred hands and refuses to remove them in public or for anyone to seen, not even her brother. Over most of this she wears a hooded overcoat, much like a tailcoat, made of leather embroidered with Blue, Gold, and white, the former Scottish flag on the shoulders and left breast of the coat. There is the scar left by Copenhagen by her right eye, that of which is now covered with an eye patch, hiding the blind eye.
History:
Aberdeen spent most of her life assisting her mother in this or that. She was born from rape when Nordic vikings came through the isles, ravaging the land. From a young age, she was disliked by England, who, after a few years, set her to flames, burning her town in the process. She spent a lot of time with some nymphs, Theo and Arkri, who taught her some elemental magic. Aden treated Scotland's husband like a father, even caring for her half brother like they were completely related. During the years Iagan was alive, the Gaelic portion of the Kirkland family lived in a calming peace. When Iagan passed, Aberdeen was the one to play the pipes at his funeral. Family relationships were strained then, Scotland wasn't very good with parenting, her own mother having left her to care for siblings. Aden raised Scotland's 3rd child, Nova Scotia, for a bit before sending him to live with Canada. She was loved by her people and loved them in return. Now few people of Aberdeen may ever return.
Personality:
Unlike many of the Kirklands, Aden drinks very little and does not smoke, not even a midget puff. She's light hearted and caring, but is of very little words and friendship. She learned to depend on herself many years ago and grew strong of mind with it. Very stubborn once she comes to a decision, yet very determined should it please her. She can be motherly but not to many. There's a darker side to Aden though...and the one person who she let see it betrayed her for a lie.
Personality During War:
Aden's darker side comes out in battle. Since Scotland's death and the hatred between the Gaelic and Danish, she has grow to trust very few. She and Edin made a deal, to lead what was left of Scotland together. She has become the leader that listens to her people yet will still pull them through. Her determination and stubbornness has yet to fail her but pulled forth a blunt honesty like none before. Very strategic and observant. One could say she is a great war leader...if only she was more cautious. She'll dive straight into battle, should she come by it. There's a great amount of loyalty between her and the few people of her city that are left, all of them willing to risk their life to save one another. I guess you could say she's the Vanguard of Scotland.
Other:
She wields Scotland's old spear, her own crossbow, and the family sword.
You will never see here wear a military uniform.
If in battle, will be seen with blue face paint.

~ A Wild Seri appears. ~
~It's Finny, my Miboosa.~

I was [ Disasterous Serideth ]
Please don't steal it!
E'jira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herald. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 pm

(Edited form because it sounds way cooler to have Edin and Aber rule together. That, and it fits more to have Edinburgh and Aberdeen so close since they are their last remaining family. So then, do we have everyone now?! *Bouncing up and down with excitement*)

▌█
      x
      x
      ▌█
      xif i close my eyes again,

xcome 'and' wake me up.

x(can i reach you by 'clos

xing my eyes?)'───── ✦
      x

kimbapjae-bby
      █▐

█▐