FDA Role Play

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

FDA Role Play

Postby KiTelli » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:23 pm

The Enchanted Forest is a beautiful place; vast, green...and full of magic. Magic comes in many shapes and forms, from a growing plant, to animals that seem to know the forest better than even the elves, to caring healers that help the sick, injured and suffering.

Magic always takes one of two forms: Light and Dark.

Light Magic comes from fairies and those who only wish to do good. Light magic gives without taking anything in return. The greatest of all Light Magic is that of True Love. It is said that True Love can conquer anything.

Dark Magic, on the other hand, causes suffering and strikes fear into those who see it. Dark magic casts curses and takes the Light away. Unlike the Light, Dark Magic always comes with a price.

One night, while the entire kingdom and all those in the Enchanted Forest slept, a powerful Dark Curse swept over the land. By dawn, the kingdom inhabitants had grown to fear the dragons that they kept company with. The people ran from them and sent them away. They even hunted and killed some of the smaller dragons.

There is one dragon that the people are too afraid to hunt down, though: the Great Dragon Lorath. A powerful mage, Lorath frequently turns himself into a great black beast, flying over the kingdom and wreaking havoc on those in the villages. Nobody dares to challenge him. It is believed that he brought the Curse, so that everyone would always fear him, particularly when he took his dragon form.

The curse must be broken, how can that be done?

Link to our topic:
Last edited by KiTelli on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Oh Tongue, Give Sound to Joy and Sing,
Of Hope and Promise on Dragonwing!

Pet's name: Xyrinth
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
KiTelli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FDA Role Play RULES

Postby KiTelli » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:33 pm

RULES

This is a semi-lit roleplay. No chat speak, please. Also, please try to post at least 150 words per post, but that isn't strict. Basically, no one or two-line posts. Try for a small paragraph. :) And Please talk/type in the 3rd person perspective: 'HE did this and SHE did that, etc'. please no 1st person (I did this or I did that). This just gets confusing for everybody.

you may have a maximum of 4 characters. This is counting dragons as well as any other characters. At least one of your characters has to be a dragon from Free Dragon Adoptables/FDA. If you do not have one you must adopt before you can join the RP.

all of Tess' rules apply. Please check out her thread in the forum for more info.

No god modding or power playing

No time sprinting( for those who don't know what that is...)
example: Tom said 'Hi', then ten minutes later he picked up an apple and ate it. This forces everyone else ahead by ten minutes when they may have wanted something to happen. It is also a a mode of powerplaying/godmodding.
Another form of time sprinting: Jim hit Larry then walked away. By all means, hit Larry, but Larry needs a chance to fight back before Jim can walk away.

No killing/seriously injuring another person's character unless pre-approved with the other player via PM. (Also, a note on this: if a character is killed/injured in the RP they are not 'really' killed. The player will still have them for other RPs and stories and such. They don't actually die. This is just a game, people, so don't take it too seriously).
Last edited by KiTelli on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

KiTelli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FDA Role Play FORMS

Postby KiTelli » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:02 am

FORMS

Here are some forms that include basic information that will be used in the RP. Feel free to make your own form if you wish, but the basics that must be included are Name, Age(child, teen, young adult, adult, or elder), Gender, Personality, a brief Description, and for non-dragon characters, how he or she escaped the Curse.

The forms, if you wish to use them:

Code: Select all
DRAGON:
Name:
Size:
Brief History:
Power (if applicable):
Personality:
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Items/Objects:
Image:

Code: Select all
OTHER CHARACTERS:
Name:
Species:
Brief History:
Power (if applicable):
Personality:
Items/Objects:
Description:
How did he/she escape the Curse (if they did?):

Just some notes about the forms:

BRIEF history: We don't need a novel, but we need something to build an idea of where this character comes from.

Power (if applicable): 'Bred' dragons will wear a pearl that gives them one magical power. If your dragon does not have a pearl, you may choose two 'small' powers. No, a power may not be controlling magic. In this world, magic is only wielded by fairies, mages or witches. One can seek out one of these to get a spell or magical object, but only these people can control magic. A power may be fire breathing, ability to make (already existing) plants grow, 'small' things like that. and they must have limits, they can't create a giant 'beanstalk' like in Jack and the Beanstalk.

Personality: Give us something to build an idea. Again, we don't need a novel.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Your character must have both. No mary sues/gary sues. Nobody is perfect.

Species: is your companion a human, elf, dwarf, or something else? Please, no magic-wielders unless they are 'small' powers as listed above.

Size: Are we talking the size of a bird, a house cat, a pony, a battle horse/draft horse, a small house/cabin, or bigger? Give an estimate for the side of their body, from nose to rump. Their tail is typically as long as their body. Example: a dragon twenty feet long has a tail that is also twenty feet long. Wingspan can also be judged by the size of their body. Most dragons are between twenty and thirty feet from nose to rump, meaning between forty and sixty feet from nose to the tip of their tail. No dragons over fifty feet from nose to rump/one hundred feet from nose to tail. Only one dragon is bigger, (Lorath) and in his dragon form he is 75ft from nose to rump/140ft from nose to tail.
Last edited by KiTelli on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

KiTelli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FDA Role Play CHARACTERS

Postby KiTelli » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 am

Characters

so far...

Dragons/played by:
Lorath/KiTelli
Faye/KiTelli
Shadow Angel/White.Wings
Malaysian (nickname: Sia)/ItsAscrubsThang

Tachatez/ItsAsrubsThang
Beacoup/ItsAscrubsThang
Midnight/Chunky11
Utaku/TreeBeard :3
Roary/soccer&ghost

Other Characters/played by:
Jain/KiTelli
Lilly/ItsAscrubsThang

Amor/White.Wings

Using color now for males/females. Blue for males, pink for females.

This post will be edited as characters are added. If after posting a character form, you do not see your charries up here within two days, please PM KiTelli.
Last edited by KiTelli on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:50 am, edited 9 times in total.

KiTelli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FDA Role Play

Postby KiTelli » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 am

Here are my charries so that you all have an idea of what to include in your forms. Mine are a bit involved, yours don't have to be.

DRAGON:
Faye

Size:
Faye is a bit smaller than most dragons. Her body is roughly fifteen feet long, (two horses standing comfortably one behind the other). Her tail adds another fifteen feet to her overall length. She is about eight feet tall at the shoulder.

Brief History:
As an egg she was saved by Jain's father, (you'll meet Jain in the form below) a human hunter who now keeps company with the elves that saved him in the forest. Upon hatching, she and Jain (four years old at the time) bonded instantly. She and her dragon mother (Fleta) stayed with the elves for quite some time and now call the elf city their home. Though different species entirely, she and Jain consider each other to be sisters.

Power:
Faye has the ability to breathe fire. She can also sense the presence of others; whether a dark presence or a good presence or whatever, (unless that presence is blocked by magic, then she may not be able to sense it). She can also easily pick up the emotions of others.

Personality:
She has a quippy, witty sense of humor with a tendency to be sarcastic. She is mischievous, usually getting into something or another. She, like her sister, stands for what is right.

Where Jain thinks things through, Faye tends to go headlong into a situation without necessarily thinking things through. She is impulsive and quicker to act than to think. If magic will suit her needs, she will use it, not as wary of it as Jain is. For such a large animal, Faye can move almost silently, and her camouflaged hide helps her to blend in both on the ground and in the air.

Items/Objects:
a leather saddle/harness for Jain to ride her, complete with small 'saddle bags' to carry provisions, loops to secure Jain's bow when necessary, and a narrow box containing more arrows.

COMPANION:

Jain

Species:
ElfxHuman hybrid

Brief History:
Her mother was an Elf noble and her father (Graham) was a hunter who, after being saved in the forest by the elves, vowed to protect them, saying he owed them his life. He and a high ranking Elf woman (Shyael) fell in love, married, and soon had Jain. At the age of four, out on a hunt with her father, a rock slide sent a dragon's clutch tumbling down the cliff face. The mother dragon, protecting her eggs, was diving after them and was injured. Her father dove for the eggs, but was only able to catch one. The others didn't survive. Her father brought the mother dragon and her one remaining egg to the Elf Castle, where the elves nursed her back to health. The egg hatched, and bonded immediately with Jain. The two have been inseparable since and consider each other sisters. Jain prefers the life her father leads, being one with the forest.

Powers:
Jain only has one true power; the ability to heal herself and others, though severe injuries or injuries caused by magic cannot be helped much. Other than that, she has no true powers, though she is adept at moving through the forest without being seen or heard. She also has a melodic voice that seems to 'enchant' those who listen. She is a gifted archer, able to make seemingly impossible shots. These abilities come from her Elven heritage, though she never fully developed any true Elf powers, (other than the Healing power) such as the ability to make plants grow.

Personality:
Jain loves nature and all creatures that inhabit the world. She gives them the respect they deserve, in life and death; even shedding tears over her kills. She is spirited and lighthearted, though she has a serious side. She is a fighter and will stand up for what is right, no matter the cost to herself. She considers herself as a guardian of nature, hunting only to feed herself and protecting the Enchanted Forest from whatever evils come. She values freedom above all else. She is a romantic at heart, believing that True Love will fix anything.

She is an excellent archer and is perfectly at home in the tree tops. She can also throw the many knives she carries with amazing accuracy. She is determined and headstrong, which sometimes work for her, other times against her. She does not like magic, unless it is the magic of True Love. Other than that, she is incredibly wary of both Light and Dark magic. If she must fight, she prefers to do so from a distance with her bow and arrows. She does not have the physical strength to do much damage with a sword and can get quickly overwhelmed in hand-to-hand combat.

items/objects:
A cloak patterned in shades of green to help her blend into the forest; a recurve bow and quiver of arrows, a scabbard with a large dagger/hunting knife. She is always wearing at least four knives on her at all times, sometimes more. One is her hunting knife. She won't tell you where she keeps the others hidden.

Description:
Dark red hair pulled into a braid down her back, when not in the braid it falls in loose curls. Ivory skin and dark green eyes. She wears green leggings and a loose white tunic under a brown leather vest belted at the waist. Soft, cuffed leather boots that come up to her knees and leather 'glovelets' (finglerless gloves) that come up to her elbows complete her outfit. She is of average height, (around 5'6" or 1.67 meters) and slim build with long legs. Due to her Elven heritage, she has pointed ears, though not as large as the ears of full-blooded elves. Her ears are the size of normal human ears, just pointed.

How did she escape the curse?:
She considers Faye to be her sister. How could she ever fear or hate her sister?

((in other fantasy RPGs she would be considered a 'Ranger'. Check out my siggy))
Last edited by KiTelli on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

KiTelli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

White.Wings Characters

Postby aequilibrium » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:11 pm

.: Name :.
Shadow Angel

.: Gender :.
Female

.: Age :.
18 years old human years

.: Size :.
17ft, big for a female teen dragon.

.: History :.
Shadow Angel is a beautiful teenager dragon. She was born four days after her mother died... She lived with her father until her 16th years in a isolate cave far away from the other dragons' caves. She looks evil, but she has one of the purest souls of dragons - that's why she's called Shadow Angel. She always followed the light and never the dark. Her father never understood why she was always in a bad mood, but he never tried to do something. She never had many friends too... Light dragons used to judge her by her appearance and not by her soul. Dark dragons bullied her in infancy because they always wanted her to join the darkness, but she never gave up to go towards the light. She never met a light dragon and that's one of her dreams - join the light dragons.
Some days before her 16th birthday she got depressed and she ran away. She was being ignored by her father and every light dragons and being criticized by every dark dragons... She flew three days without stopping. She saw a beautiful place that looked like a forest. She decided to stop there to rest. She was tired and hungry.
After a big sleep she woke up. The first thing she saw was a small elf. Amor, the love elf. She was a bit scared when she saw it. She decided to look at it for a bit and then she smelled it slowly. He told her that she was safe there and no one will hurt her. He won her trust and they became best friends some weeks later. For Shadow Angel he was like the brother she never had. Since she met him, she knows what a true friendship is, what true love is.
Since she knows what love is, she got the most beautiful marking in her body - the dragon. It is in the middle of her right wing. That marking means the respect and the love she has for all the dragons and it shows that she has a pure soul. That marking can only be seen in the dark.

.: Power :.
Control Weather

.: Personality :.
Shadow Angel has some characteristics of dark dragons. She loves the night. She's a bit shy and she has a lot of precaution in everything she does because of the memories she has about her infancy. She's a dreamer and fighter, she never gives up from what she wants.

.: Strengths and Weaknesses :.
Night makes Shadow Angel stronger, she takes her inspiration from the New Moon and her power from the brightest star in the sky. She's hydrophobic and she doesn't know swim but rain doesn't affect her.

.: Items / Objects :.
Amor gave her a necklace. With this necklace he always knows where Shadow Angel is and he can call her, ask for help or anything whenever he needs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love Dream

Female

24 years old in human years

18 ft from head to rump

A pink egg was hidden in a small den on the floor, at that time, waterlogged. It was abandoned by her parents after a flood. Every dragons that lived there moved because of that. Some dragons let the eggs there, others took as many eggs as they could with them. Unfortunately, those eggs that were abandoned, were forgotten by every dragons that lived there with the certain destiny of die, frozen by the waters or with no food to eat.
In a cold day, a big old dragon got lost while flying and stopped there looking for food and a warm place to rest. He saw many soaked eggs on the floor, the abandoned eggs. One of them took his attention. A small pink egg was there alone. He stared looking at the egg. It remembered him of his sister. She was a pink dragon too. A pink and black dragon that died in a long fight a while ago. He still remembers the whole fight, it was horrible, many dragon dyed there. A tear tarted sliding down his face. He couldn't keep the tear inside. After that, the dragon realized that there wasn't any food or warm places to rest. He decided to go away, back home and he took the pink egg with him.
After some months, the old dragon finally got home. He was very tired and too old to keep alive. He gave the pink egg to his younger brother and told him to take care of the egg. Two days after giving the egg to his brother, the old dragon died. The only thing that was left from him, was the egg. His brother took care of the egg like he told him to do.
The egg hatched some weeks after. A beautiful pink and white dragon could be seen.
The dragon decided to call her Love Dream.
Love Dream lived with the dragon that took care of her until she was 17. Since the 17 years old she moved to a forest where she lives alone, but she never forgot what the other dragons did for her, if hey weren't there, she would probably die forgotten by everyone, alone in a desert place.

Camouflage

Love Dream is perfectionist, she always wants everything to be perfect and if something is wrong she will do it again until it's perfect. She's also very persistent. She's a bit lazy sometimes. She's very shy with the ones she doesn't know. She's very random. She was very spoiled when she was younger, maybe more than she should, but she wasn't pretty much affected by that, she know when it's enough or not.

Love Dream hides herself very well, thanks to her power of camouflage. Still, she has a kind of inability to orientate herself around places she doesn't know very well.

She only has a bracelet made of diamonds on her right arm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amor, love in portuguese

Male

24 human years

.: Specie:.
Elf

Amor was born in a small village. He's now living in a elves forest. They moved there after a war between elves and pegasus. One of those pegasus was his best friend... He died in the war and Amor got depressed because they really loved each other. His parents didn't want to be in that war or even see it so they moved to this forest. Amor's mom is the water elf. His father is a forest guard, one of the best. Amor learned pretty much things with his parents. They're known by everyone in the forest and everyone loves them.

Amor, has the power to turning back and forth from a person into an animal. The shape of another animal lasts one hour, after that he returns to his elf shape.

Amor, like his name suggests, is a love elf. For him the best thing in the world is love. He helps everyone when they need. He likes to be different of everyone. He's creative and original. He always had a big passion for all kind of animals. He knows what's right for him to do, even if others don't agree or don't let him do it, he'll keep trying to. He can be very annoying sometimes. Amor was always very independent, even when he was a kid.

Amor is good at hide himself and waylay. He learned that with his father. Everything he finds in his way is good for anything he wants to do. He has not any phobias but he doesn't like thunders. He hates wars, he always tries to stay away from wars since his best friend died in a war. He's easily hurt in her psychological form than the physical.

.: Description :.
Amor is a small elf. He has those common big elf ears. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He usually uses green and brown clothes because he spends a lot of time in the forest with other animals and it's easier to camouflage himself.

Amor, has a bracelet with a small pearl with the shape of the heart. That pearl gives him the power to change to an animal shape. He also has a small transparent pearl. If it is putted in the light it does a light ray that can be seen far away, so it's good for when he needs help.

.: Curse Escape :.
For his luck, Amor met Shadow Angel before the curse... They always protected each other every time.

Last edited by aequilibrium on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP for those with dragons from FDA

Postby Gà. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 am

.:Name:.
Malaysian
.:Age:.
Teen [So 20]
.:Gender:.
Female
.:History:.
Malaysian, or Sia as a nickname, was an egg snatched from the wild. She doesn't know her mother or father, but was raised by humans. She has grown very attached to them, and often doesn't realize her size.
.:Power:.
Water
.:Personality:.
Sia is sweet but gets attached easily, as well as being hurt easily. She doesn't realize this though, so is often hurt. She can be easily annoyed, and angered. She often holds grudges.
.:Strengths & Weaknesses:.
Sia is a rather over-thinker, and very intuitive. She is good at making up, and seeking out, strategies. But she can be annoyed easily and when she is she'll often do anything to get away from others. She is distracted easily, and freaks out under pressure.
.:Size:.
Sia is a rather small dragon, actually. She's 16 ft. from rump to nose, and 30 ft. from tail to nose. Though growing up with humans, she often believes she is very large for a dragon. She has little other dragon contact, which does not help.
.:Items:.
Sia has many, many items. But her closest ones is her pearl necklace, an old horse bridle given to her by Lilly, and an old horse saddle.

.:Name:.
Lilly
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Girl
.:Species:.
Elf
.:History:.
Lilly was born in the woods, her mother was alone. She was
.:Power:.
Lilly can control plants.
.:Personality:.
Lilly is shy, and rarely forms bonds. She prefers just to hide and draw, or even ride on Sia. She saw Sia once when she was young and flew away from a human village. Lilly brought her back, but never let anyone see her. Ever since, Sia always visits her in the woods, Lilly's home.
.:Strengths & Weakness's:.
Lilly is very calm and cool, meaning getting control over her emotionally, or fearfully. She also is very random and unpredictable. One of her biggest weakness's is though that she has no friends, so can get depressed easily.
.:Items:.
Lilly has an old horse bridle and saddle that her mother gave her. Before she passed on, her and her mother used to have a gypsy vanner mare. Now Sia is the only friend, or bond, she has.
.:Description:.
Sia has long, white, straight hair. She keeps very good care of it. She has big, curious eyes, and light, clear, soft skin. She has a very lean build, and is relatively small for her age.
.:How did he/she escape the Curse (if they did?):.
Lilly is a nomad, so the only this the Curse did for her is good. Now that all the humans hate Sia, she gets to sleep with her, and spend more time. She now knows Sia very well, much better then before. Lilly wasn't really affected because the only humans she knows she didn't really know, she just knew about.

Beacoup
Female
A typical dragon, 35ft. from head to rump, 64ft. including her tail.
.: Brief History :.
Beacoup grew up in France, and can speak fluently in it. She often refuses to speak english, and will speak French simply to confuse the dragon shes talking to.
Beacoup is a bit of a tease, and flirts quite often. But shes soft spoken, and is often shy around female dragons, and will take a submissive role if possible. She hates conflicts.
.: Powers :.
She can control water
Beacoup often uses her French to confuse opponents, or enemies. Though she isn't a strong fighter, and will usually just cower down out of a fight.

Tachetez or Tach.
45 years.
Male
About 40ft. head to rump, 78ft. including his tail.
.: Brief History :.
Tach grew up around a lake, and spent his life eating frogs, deer, rabbits, and eventually began to eat the human's cattle. He flew off when he was a teen, and met Alesha, a pretty dragon. When he was about 25 he bred with her, and stayed with her until one day the egg went missing. He consoled her, but left soon after that. He really liked her, and knows there'd still be a flame if he met her, but he was young, and she was a bit older. Neither were ready, or wanted to settle down, or even become longtime mates. They both knew, or at least he hoped that they both knew, that it was only until the egg hatched.
Tach is a rather reckless, young dragon, but has a sweet side. He's matured in his years, but still has a 'little boy side'. He loves to do dangerous stuff, and most defiantly is not a good father figure.
Being young, he's rather immature, meaning he often does stupid stuff. He often over-thinks his abilities, and ends up falling flat. But that said, while he is large, he's quick on his feet, and has a sharp mind.

[*Telephatically tries to raise the dragon limit to 6* xD]
[Oh and Tache is Sia's dad]
Last edited by Gà. on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RP for those with dragons from FDA

Postby Chunky11 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:48 pm

DRAGON: Image
Name: Midnight
Brief History: Midnight was abndoned as an egg, a stunning white egg. Poachers stole the egg, kept it warm and tried to make it hatch. Somehow, they were unsuccessful. They decided to throw the egg where they found it, considering it useless. Outside, midnight was able to hatch. He grew into a watchful protecter and studied the stars, every night.
Power (if applicable):invisable
Personality:strong, hopeful and good willed
Strengths and Weaknesses: And his strengths is- he considers alot of things, giving him the best battle stratigies and his brain is sharp enough for a phrianna to attack and he'd decide what to do. Weaknesses- sometimes, he over thinks. Over thinking causes him to have a headache, witch stops and starts time, since he is a time dragon. He has to think alot, since poachers want his rare, white coat.

Items/Objects:none
Hey! I was away for 4 days, so if I missed something, please tell me!!
made by music.
Chunky11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orange Leaf » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:27 am

DRAGON:
Name: Utaku
Size: Utaku is very, very small, only about the size of a large cat, roughly 2 feet (24 inches) from nose to rump, or 4 feet (48 inches) from nose to tail.
Brief History: Utaku hatched in the desert, hence the yellow coloring of his scales,
but was whisked away to the forest in a sudden windstorm that picked him up (because he was, after all, very small).
Though his natural coloring did him no help, Utaku found that he loved the forest, and the prey he could find within it. But over time, he has become a bit of a vegetarian, due to the kindness of an old water vole, who took him and cared for him after finding him caught in an old abandoned fishing net (on the bank of a small river). Unfortunately, the vole died of old age soon after. When Utaku found out, he buried the vole, and in his sorrow, vowed that he would never be the cause of death to any rodent.

Power (if applicable):
Personality: WIP
Strengths and Weaknesses: WIP
Items/Objects: WIP
Image: see above

Form is a WIP!
:3
Last edited by Orange Leaf on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦҉◦

||Character Box|| Chichil Kaats! ♥ || Free Art Shoppe! || Link ||
Orange Leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkydragons » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 am

Name: Roary
Size: 3 feet, bretty big for a living stuffed animal.
Brief History: Roary started as a new plush when he was hand-sewn and sold. He was given to an excited young boy named Alex. Alex loved Roary to bits. Alex's love brought the light magic to make him semi-alive. All was well for many years. Then came the dreaded day when Roary was kicked under the bed. Alex didn't care anymore and forgot him. He collected dust there and kept company with a teddy bear named Fluffy. One day he was found and put on a table. He had tears, and hands covered them up. Then a pack of ogres came by, and he was completely abandoned. And that is where he remained until recently.
Power (if applicable): If it counts, the fact that it is a living stuffed animal. X3
Personality: Untrusting dues to his last owner. Very kind, loving, and caring, couldn't hurt a fly.
Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Camoflauges and hides easily
WEAKNESSES: Fire, water
Items/Objects: Teddy doesn't do much. Not alive, really...just Roary.
hi I'm gay and do art, message me if ur interested in examples or commissions
inkydragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me