Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby Shadow » Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 am

If you are looking to have a 1x1 roleplay with someone, post here! Or, take a look at who has posted here recently and see if they're offering a RP you're interested in :)

You should include information such as what kind of roleplay you're looking for, your level of roleplay, and what subject you're looking to roleplay.

You are allowed to create a topic for your 1x1 roleplay AFTER you have found the person you wish to roleplay with.

Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.

Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.

Do not post on this topic more than once per day. If you spam, you will receive a warning.
Quantum

"Life
is a great big canvas,
and you should throw
all the paint on it you can."
-Danny Kaye
Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE

Postby Areater » Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 am

Hi, I'm Areater. I'm Looking for Any Person to do a 1x1 roleplay with me! I don't really have any big expectations, Just Post often and try to be Dramatic..but let me be dramatic too ^.^

What I Like~
.People who Post Often
.The Hunger Games
.Fugitive Rps
.Animals
.Scourge Rps [From Warriors.] I <3 Scourge!
.Fake Things(Unicorns, Dragons, Vampires, Etc.)
.Warrior Cats
.Assassin and Target <- Right now I want this one a lot!
.Anything you can throw at me I know about. Just ask.
.People who make me comfortable with Rping. Somebody I'll feel relaxed, calm, and happy with! NOT Somebody who makes me uncomfortable/stressed.

And Try to be nice to me! >.< I get angry when people are mean to me when I want to just have fun Rping!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Areater wrote:
Areater wrote:Hi, I'm Areater. I'm Looking for Any Person to do a 1x1 roleplay with me! I have few expectations, so you don't need to be real good to do a 1x1 with me
What I Like~
.The Hunger Games
.Fugitive Rps
.Animals
.Fantasy(Unicorns, Dragons, Werewolves, Vampires, Etc.)
.Warrior Cats
.Assassin and Target[I'd prefer being the Target..a Lot.] <- Right now I want this one a lot!
.Anything you can throw at me I know about. Just ask.
.Teen Love [I'd really prefer being the girl..I love playing girls, and when I Rp teens, I'm horrible with doing boys. But I can still be the boy, If I have to.] <- I wanna Rp an Emo Lovie-dovie Teen right now XD
.Shape-shifters. I love Shape-shifters! I guess Neko could work too, but only if you down-right refuse to do Shape-shifters.
.Last two Hunger Games RP [I'd like if they are opposite genders, but whatever you'd like.] <- I'm particulary interested right now..

What you can expect from me~
.Drama. Lots of Drama. I'm a very dramatic person.
.At Times, a long post. It depends on how I'm feeling..If I have a good idea, I'll post like..8 sentences. But if I come up blank, maybe 2.
.Posting Often I'll post as soon as I'm online, usually.
.Really Good RolePlaying When I'm an Animal. I'm great at Rping Felines, Canines, Birds, Reptiles, Anything.
.Pretty good at Rping Humans too, just not as good. I can also RP Humans
Coming up blank now..Ask me if I'm good at something and I'll give you an honest awnser. But I'm not too great at Rping Romance..mainly because My Dad won't let me do any real romance, so I don't know how it feels like. But I can still do Romance, because I really do like it. I just won't do it..well.

What I expect from you~
.I don't have expectations, really. Just try to keep it PG/PG13 When you RP With me..
.Post Often
.You must be Somebody I'll feel relaxed, calm, and happy with! NOT Somebody who makes me uncomfortable/stressed.

And Try to be nice to me! >.< I get angry when people are mean to me when I want to just have fun Rping!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Areater on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakhmet . » Mon May 07, 2012 4:24 am

| Hello there... I am McKenna.
That is what I would prefer to be called, because,
I AM a girl. I am not looking for much, but I want
someone who can roleplay with me and reply DAILY.

That means, once a day, or more! I prefer twice a day.
I tend to get lazy and busy, so I can understand skipping
a day or two of replies, but after a week I'll PM you, no reply
and I'm leaving. I am also looking for SEMI LITERATE. That
means at least a paragraph in my world, maybe more.
Also someone who is social.

Anti social people bug me,
I talk in OOC a lot, and I don't ever shut up.
I expect that you get on around the same times as me.
I get on any time between
3:00-9:00 on week days due to school,
and 7:00-11:00 on weekends.
If it makes you feel better, I actually LIKE making
the forum thread. I like decorating it.

Ah, that reminds me. I like to make my posts very
EYECATCHING. I make them colorful, and fancy.

I am looking for one type of roleplay right now.
A HETALIA Roleplay.
Preferably APH yaoi.
Ew ew, no I won't do yuri, Can't stand yuri. Just no.
Unlikely that I will do UsUk, But if you can convince me, just maybe.
But I am looking for a PoLiet roleplay,
I am willing to do a BelRus RP,
and I am very open to pairing suggestions~
I hope you can consider PMing me! ^-^ |

O
N
E

O
N

O
N
E

Last edited by Sakhmet . on Wed May 16, 2012 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
tumblr.
pm.

x writer
x semi-lit to lit+ roleplayer
x casual artist
x full-time student
x gamer

nothing can stop the flow of time or the passing of generations.
Sakhmet .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freelancer Texas » Mon May 07, 2012 4:25 am

Hey, Ahola, Ello, sup, it's sebastiwn & link. You all probably might know my other names. Well I'm looking for many more rpers, but I'm new and improved. I'm actually looking for certain things in a Rper and a rp. I'm always open to suggestions. I'm in central time and yeah I go to school too. I speak japense, so I end up doing that for my charecters sometimes, but not often. I love to rp 24/7, but sadly because of band things, going on a trip to six flags in may I think the 25th, because of softball practice and softball games, helping out my world for NJHS(community service), homework an everything. Don't worry though, I'm alway lookin for some friends as well. Here's some things you can know about me.

Knowing about Sebastin & link
I've written up to 48 sentences when I have a lot to work with.
I can play both genders, but I prefer female, but I don't have to
I never quit, only depending on how interesting things are.
I love to role-play and I'm on so much.
I can have multiple characters, only if I want to.
Can do pm or thread

Things I ask for
That you are reliable in the role-play. You don't quit or leave or forget. I hate that when people forget.
Can play mostly guys, but girls and guys.
Replys often! A lot of often! More than 4 times a day please!
Can help with the plot!
Can write much depending on what I give back

What I love to do
More of * more I want it!
Demon and angel****************************
TargerXAssasian**************************
TeacherXStudent romance **************************************
Versailles*******^^**********^***********^^^^^^^*************************+*£**££*^^^******************£££************************£***£**(gotta have It!)
Detective and criminal******************************
Anything about war***************************
Rich girl X poor boy or rich boy X poor girl***********************
Gangs*********************************
Engagment(want the most!)*****************^^^********^^**************^^^****************
Vampire and human********************
Camp rps******************
Werewolf rps*******************
Pregnancy rps****

What I won't do
Animal rp's-just don't like it anymore
Bisexual/yuri/Yaio-just not used to it at all.

Games or movies i'd enjoy doing
Blucher butler**************
Hetaila****************(don't know much about it, but want to do it)
Code geass***
Halo*********
Black ops*******

Open to suggestions

Shortest
Ivy
she stood out in the rain. She felt the drips and drops on her skin. Her home dipressed her do much.
She knew others would love to be where she was, but not ivy. She hated being called rich and stuck up. It just always bothered her so much. She wasnt like that all. She was hardly that at all. She wanted to meet at least one decent person who didn't think that about her. She wasn't snotty. She wanted to leave her home because of all the pain her father does put her through. Her real father was the only one to believe her. She slowly walked the streets with lucky. She sighed. "I just want to meet someone lucky..." she looked down at her dog an sighed. He couldn't believe how many people hated her and her family. How come no one helped the poor?! She would. Or she just wanted to make herself think so. She really wanted to, but probably no one would let her. She would have to do it herself. Her father was always out. She was always alone and cold. She missed everything she was knew. It was always so cold where she stayed. She missed her mother, but was always afraid to go over there. No one understood how it was. She didnt even have many friends. All of them didn't even like her. She couldn't meet one to like her by themselfs. She hated how they just would preten to be her friend just to get close and what not. She was going to hesd to the park. She didn't have anything better to do than do this. She only had lucky and he loved the park so much. She wished there was
Something better to do, but there was nothing! She hadn't found anything in so long!

Longest
Ivy

Her wings hidden as she walked through town. She was as bored as a angel could possibly be. She had her guard down. She hasn't been thinking straight much. There were to many demons around. Sh knew one or had seen one in specific that she hated the most. She had seen him fight her friends and kill them. Everytime she saw him her blood would boil almost over 200 degrees! She would freak out because he would kill them. She always left before he saw her, but she knew he could smell her or something. She was going towards her friend Ethan Brooke. She had nothing better to do, but she did that when she had so much time to spare. She was always scared when she knew he was there, but lucky for her she hasn't seen him in so long, but the question is that, is he there watching her or not. Waiting to strike or not? It was always do strange to her that she could always sence a demon watching her. It would scare her all the time. She sighed wondering what was always wrong with them. This demon was so much different. What did he always do to those humans. They usually devoured the body's, but not him. She would always find the body the next day. It would end up dipressing her because it was so sad with what he did. Susan hardly looks like a angel. Her wings were big time hidden by her armor. When she didn't want them, she could easily hide them. She looked like a normal human. The only thing that was different was her armor. It looked like a solider's some what. Sometimes when she was like this, she was flirted with, but the boys were usually on the ground in the end. She always would beat them up because they weren't her type. They were never her type. She loved the feel of the wind. That's what usually got the guys attention. She knew a demon was here. She didn't want to attract his attention. She knew it was a guy. She could tell easily it was a guy. She was thinking as she looked up at a building. She saw something slightly and chuckled softly. She fixed her right hand glove. She could almost pass as a demon as well. A demon, a human or just herself as a human. She had her sword, but didn't feel like using it today. She had been in a good mood and didn't want to ruin it by fighting. She hums slightly. She moved her fingers almost the building like a piano almost. She mostly played the violin. Yet, she loved the piano because it was so quiet and so nice. One instrument she hated was the harp. She might be a angel, but she hated the harp. It meant nothing to her. So many things were going through her mind. It was all random! She didn't know what else to do. All she did was stop walking. She couldn't help be bored. She wanted to Talk with someone do badly! She couldn't risk letting the demon hear her voice. What If he found out she was the angel? Ashe would kill her! Or Angela would. Either way she hated them both either way. She didn't want the demon to come down. Ecpecially if he was going to say something to her, but if she had to talk she guessed she would. She would badly regret it though.
Last edited by Freelancer Texas on Wed May 09, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Vs Blue
Character of the Day:Grif
Favorite character:Texas
Quote:"Hey, Rookie, Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?" Church
Mood:Hurting, bad head ache
Freelancer Texas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∞✦∞ Kat ✦ Marc ∞✦∞ » Mon May 07, 2012 4:25 am

Pm me, I'll do almost any RP!

<Will make better later>

Please look at my post on page 399
Last edited by ∞✦∞ Kat ✦ Marc ∞✦∞ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good morning and good night
I'll wake up at twilight
I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

Just your average emo-ish tween.
∞✦∞ Kat ✦ Marc ∞✦∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Mon May 07, 2012 4:25 am

Δвσʋт мɛ
    Hello, I am ˩σʌɛℓʏ βσиɛƨ Ѳғ Ѧιиɛ (Call me Bones), I am currently looking for someone to Role Play with, my semi-lit standards will waver if it is a very interesting RP. I'm looking for something with action, horror, comedy, love, ect. You know, the basics most people are looking for. I'm not looking for a whole lovey dovey RP, I want twists and turns. I want someone loyal, who can turn a plot a bit when things get to boring and will help me make new twists. My information is down below, but I'm sure you'll read that in a minute. I'm tired of getting people who have no clue what they are doing and won't even capitalize their 'i'. It annoys me greatly. Please, please, please, be somewhat literate if you want to PM me for an RP.

Ɯнαт ʏσʋ cαи ɛϰρɛcт ғяσм мɛ
    • I can do anything from 5 liners to 20 lines and over. This depends on how much you give me! If you give me half a line, I'm not gonna be able to work with it unless I've been scheming for a bit. But if it's just to put the characters to sleep for the night, sure, be lazy on that all you want...

• I'll take a lot of topics, unless it says I will not do them. I don't want you coming to me asking if we can play a Twilight Rp...

• I'm very flexible. There are certain things I am willing to let my characters do and certain things I'm gonna put the RP on hold for to talk with you about.

• I know what I'm doing and have been RPing for a year or two now. I also come from a line of L.A.R.P's (Live Action Role Play).

• I work hard to try and keep RP's going. There is only so much I can put it. If I see the RP is failing, and neither of us have ideas, I might not be able to keep the poor thing alive.

• I will post as much as I can. I'm on almost every day, unless I'm grounded (Which is rarer now) or I'm out with my friends, so even though I won't let you know when I'm on, I might be trying to think of a post.

• I copy the style of my partner. If they like to center and shrink it then I do that as well to make it match. Okay, for you people who make amazingly beautiful posts, I haven't learned how to do that yet. ^_^"... I'm trying. But I still need to learn.

• I have good grammar and other things of the sort. I've been writing for a few years now and am still learning as I'm still in school and working in my Lit class to learn new tips on how to write and make it more professional.

•A serious RP partner, I will crack jokes but I prefer to have someone who is as committed to a good RP as I am!

ωнαт ι ɛϰρɛcт ғяσм ʏσʋ
    • You must post more then 5 lines regularly. I do not consider under five lines semi-lit... I don't mind you not having five lines on certain occasions; you have to leave and making a quick post, sending our characters to sleep, one big writers block that doesn't happen often!

• You must know how to play along. I HATE it when I tell you about setting something up, maybe our characters knew each other a long time ago when they were young and we are doing a friends to lovers RP and you decide to take a whole different route!

• You must be person has ideas! I love hearing ideas, so even if you think it's kind of lame or half finished, please tell me! I'd be willing to work with you on those ideas!

• Please be able to play both genders. I will NOT play a boy just because you don't want to. I almost always play a male and female, if you don't play males or can write five paragraphs for your girl and two half sentences for a guy, don't bother talking to me.

• You should post once a day at least, I can definitely get it if something comes up but please warn me or I might think you left. I've had Rp's where every three days I had to bump the person cause I could tell they are on and they wouldn't post and I'd go to the front page and find them working with another RP... It hurts... I usually friend the people I'm in real RP's with so it feels kind of bad to see your friend ignoring you in an RP you really like.

• You must have good grammar, spelling, capitalization, and other things of the sort. I hate to have to say it, but if you don't capitalize your 'i' or out a period after each sentence, I will drop the RP like a hot piece of led.

• I would hope that you are a RPer who knows what they are doing, what they want to do, and have some sort of plan. (I get that you might not have a plan in mind when you PM me and that is fine- as long as you know what you are looking for and want to do- and we can work it out over PM's.)

• You MUST be mature! I like people who aren't afraid to get messy in their Role Plays! If we are playing Teens, make them act like teens! Not everyone is perfectly innocent with no desire what-so-ever. I'm not saying we need to role play things out, since it is a family site, but having a character get angry, jealous, and worried about REAL things makes for a better RP.

• Don't be a downer! I don't like it when people have mopey characters that make it all about themselves. Smile once in a while. If you (as a real person) are going through a tough time and it's leaking to your character, inform me things are going bad and I'll try and help cheer you up! I like to be friends with people I RP, so I don't like seeing them sad or their characters reflecting it!

Ƭнιиɢƨ Ɩ ωιℓℓ иɛʌɛя ∂σ
    • Twilight. If you come to me and say "Wanna do a Twilight RP? I'll be Bella if you be Edward!" I will put you as a foe! I do NOT like any of the Twilight anythings! Don't bring it up unless you are mocking it, which I will gladly play along in.

• Instant Romance. I mean, come on. How many people, in real life, spot each other and fall in love. Sure, having a character be interested when they spot the other is fine. But it takes all the fun out when you rush up to someone you barely know and say, "I love you! Marry me!"

• Gay. I have NOTHING against them. I have a friend who is gay and I support him and his boyfriend, I also have a few lesbian friends and am Bi myself... I just think it is a bit awkward to RP two boys in love.

• Books. I prefer original plots. Like, I'll take the basic stuff from Percy Jackson; the whole camp thing, the demi-gods, monsters, but I won't RP the book characters. I want my own characters with an original plot.

• Anime. Sorry, Anime fans, the only Anime I really know of is Vocaloids, and I don't want to RP them.

• Most animals. I just prefer humans.

• One liners. It's sad I have to put this here since I mention throughout my form that I want semi-lit.

Ƭнιиɢƨ Ɩ ωιℓℓ ∂σ
    The more hearts, the more I want to do it!
    • Gypsy
    ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Pixies ♥♥(2/5)
    • Vampire ♥♥♥♥(4/5)
    • Werewolf ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Shape shifters ♥♥(2/5)
    • Demons ♥♥(2/5)
    • Runaways(I'll elaborate when we talk) ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Zombies ♥♥(2/5)
    • Romeo and Juliet(Past and Present) ♥♥(2/5)
    • School for creatures ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Alice in wonderland ♥♥(2/5)
    • Neko ♥♥♥♥♥(5/5)
    • Assassin & Target ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Kidnapper & Hostage ♥♥(2/5)
    • Slave & Master ♥♥♥♥(4/5)
    • Lesbian ♥♥(2/5)
    • Demi-Gods ♥♥♥♥(4/5)
    • Angel & Human ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Circus ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Samurai & Masters daughter ♥♥♥(3/5)
    • Teen pregnancy and drama ♥♥(2/5)
    • Zodiac or Seven Deadly Sins RP! ♥♥♥♥♥(5/5)
    • City boy + Country girl or Country boy + City girl ♥♥(2/5)
    • Stalker ♥♥♥♥(4/5)
    • Some sort of disorder and recovery(anorexia, bulimia, depression, ect.) ♥♥♥(3/5)

I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon May 07, 2012 4:27 am

Hello, people of CS!
Just like everybody else on here, I'm looking for some 1x1 RPs. I'm only looking for a couple--I don't want to get too swamped. I'll go through what everybody else does: what I expect from a partner, what I like to RP, etc.

First off, a little about me:
My name is DownTheRabbitHole, but feel free to call me Down, Downy, or Rabbit. I'll answer to any. I'm in high school. I live with my parents and 2 brothers and 2 sisters, along with our many pets. I'm the only girl in my family who is actually related to my parents by blood (my sisters are adopted). I'm the middle child. I adore music (Paramore, Boys Like Girls, NeverShoutNever, OneRepublic, Good Charlotte, a little One Direction but not a lot.). I'm a huge bookworm and my favorite books are The Hunger Games, the Hush Hush series, the Generation Dead series, and pretty much every L.J. Smith book ever written. I love Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan (as you probably figured out from my username and signature) and my favorite versions are both the Disney and live-action Alice in Wonderland, and the live-action 2003 Peter Pan. Jeremy Sumpter is adorable.
I'm a author and an artist. I love dark fantasy, and I'm currently writing a dark fantasy/romance novel. I'm around 150 pages in. I draw Disney characters the best, and I'm okay at realism and pretty good at anime.
I also love anime--my favorite series are Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Absolute Boyfriend, and Alice in the Country of Hearts. I love drawing Kaname Kuran--he's so fun to draw! I think it's his hair. My favorite non-anime show is Criss Angel: Mindfreak. I would kill to go to Vegas to see him. I draw the Criss Angel logo on everything, from my homework to my binder to my jeans.
I'm extremely random and chatty, be warned. If you RP with me or talk to me at all, you probably know this already.

Now let's get to RPing. Here's what you should know about me regarding RPing:
- Pretty good grammar/spelling (not perfect but I make sure to check it over before I post) -
- Semi-literate, though I sometimes get writer's block and can only post a couple lines. I tend to reflect the length of the other person's posts. -
- I only do forum RPs. PM ones get lost or I forget about them. Plus, I mostly keep CS open to my Bookmarks page while I'm doing other stuff and I refresh it every five minutes or so. It's easier for me to keep track if it's on forum. -
- Very friendly. I love to talk OOC. -
- I can play both girls and boys, though I do prefer girls because I am one. I can play a boy if needed, though. -
- Online every day. I try to be on for at least an hour or two everyday. I'll probably be on from a little after school gets out to around when my parents get home (that's maybe 4 hrs) on weekdays. During that time I'm usually doing homework with CS open in the background. On weekends I'm on most of the day and late into the night, again with CS in the background while I'm writing or whatever. Saturdays especially. Sundays I'm on a little less because it's the 'house work day'. -
- I'm in Mountain Time. -
- I prefer real pictures (Favim is my best friend when it comes to forms) but I do like anime ones too, depending on the topic. -
- Pretty posts. I love making pretty posts. Song lyrics, colors, picture links, quotes, all that stuff. -

And now what I'd expect from a 1x1 partner:
- Fairly good grammar and spelling. As long as there aren't misspelled words in every sentence. It'll drive me crazy. -
- Semi-literate. Able to post a good paragraph per post, long enough for me to write a good reply to. -
- Someone friendly enough to hold a conversation with me OOC. -
- Able to play both girls and boys. -
- Online most days if not all. I understand if you can't get on, but I'm a little impatient. My worst fault, in my opinion. -
- I'm not picky on time zone (though I'd love for you to be in MT), but it does make it a little slow if they're way different. -
- Able to find both real pictures and anime, and doesn't use anime for very realistic plots. -
- Pretty posts! -

And now for what I will RP:
Ranking: 0-5 * 0=will do it, but not particularly wanting to. 5=is dying to do it
Peter Pan-based(either plot of the story or later generation, something like that) *****
Highlander-based***
Warrior Cats**
Fruits Basket***
High School Romance
Fame (actors/musicians)*
FxF romance
Werewolves****
Vampire Romance**
Fallen Angels*****
Demons*****
Ghost Romance (I have a plot in mind for this)*****
Teen Pregnancy***
Vampire Knight**
Arranged Marriage****
Any kind of Forbidden Love RP****
Note: I will die without romance in basically all of these. PM me with any specific plots for any these categories you have, or with anything else that's not in what I don't like to RP

And what I will not RP:
Anthro (Just...no.)
One Direction (I like some of their music but it's just weird RPing them...)
MxM Romance (I can do fxf or mxf, but not mxm, sorry)
Horses/Horse and Rider (I like those ones but I already have some that I'm in)
Fish (I've seen these, and I honestly don't understand the point in it. *glub, glub*, swim, ah there's a dolphin!!...How do you RP that?)
Hunger Games (I adore Hunger Games, and I adore Hunger Games group RPs, but it doesn't work with 2 people. If you manage to convince me otherwise, I'll gladly do one with you.)

And that's about it!
I look forward to some 1x1s with you peeps! Feel free to PM me any questions or plots you might have. Peace out!

~ʀǟɮɮɨȶ
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Mon May 07, 2012 4:28 am

Hey everyone! I'm Jay Hawk, but you can call me Jay of course! I'm a girl with a love for writing, always have.... always will. Now lately my decline in role plays is driving me crazy... So I'm hoping someone has an interesting interest in creating a private role play with me! So if you can to... Then don't be afraid to shoot me a PM... I only bite people when I'm bored!

I'm interested in starting a role play that has to do with--
• Romance is needed!
• I prefer human
• I like older characters like 20-30
• I don't do animals sorry
• I love art roleplays
• I will do celebrity role plays
• And if you have any human ideas don't be afraid to mention it!

I am--
• Able to play both genders
• I want someone on regularly since I am always on.......
• Any kind of literate you want (But I prefer not to set a literacy)
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Mon May 07, 2012 4:29 am

˩ Ѳ Ѵ Є ˩ Ƴ

Hello everyone, my name is Katniss Everdeen. Call me Catnip or Kat. If you are reading this, I'm guessing you want a one on one roleplay partner... So, Lovely.

Δвσʋт Ѧɛ

• I am online often, 2-3 hours minimum, 6-9 maximum [ weekends ].
• I can roleplay both a male and a female, but I prefer to roleplay females.
• Depending on how much I can reply with up to 4 paragraphs, but never a one liner. The shortest I will do is usually 3 lines. Yet again, if you give me three, I won't be able to post more than a paragraph.
• I've had lots of people just abandon a roleplay, then use random complaints to why they wen't replying to our roleplay. So, I know the feeling and won't leave a one-on-one without telling you.
• I'm human, so I do misspell things and don't have perfect grammer. I also do have writers block, just like other people.
• I'm capable of suggesting plots, ideas, and twists. But I don't want to be the only one doing it.
• I roleplay in first person! Please don't judge me, I've been trolled about it before, if you will.

Ɯнαт Ɩ Ɯιƨн Ғяσм Ƴσʋ

• At least one[8 line] paragraph. Come on, it's not that hard to do.
• To respond up to two times a day, I'd even prefer three-four responses daily.
• To be mature, and not just reply with a, 'kisses back passionetly', it is harder to respond to.
• Have good grammer, and spelling. I hate text talk! No, 'Lol, wth r u tlkn 'bout foo? U make no snse 2 me!'
• You will play a male. If you can't, male and female for both of us is alright as well.
• To stand first person. I know, not many reply in first person, but I do. So... Thanks.
• Don't just reply with 'awkward' posts. Make them pretty, or at least centered or something!

Ɯнαт Ɩ'∂ ˩ικɛ Ƭσ Ɖσ

• Assassin/Target Romance:: 10/10
• Poor Girl/Rich Boy(or vice versa):: 8.5/10
• Country Boy/City Girl:: 9.5/10
• Legend of Korra:: 9/10
• Summer Beach House:: 7/10
• Vampire/Human Romance(Vampire Diaries):: 8/10
• Island or Forest Survival:: 5/10
• Ancient Rome/Greece/Egypt:: 7/10
• Hunger Games:: 7/10
• Vampire Knight(Me as Yuuki):: 8.5/10

I'm totally open to suggestions, and I sweat I don't bite! So please just ask!

Ɯнαт Ɩ'∂ Иɛʌɛя Ɖσ

• Twilight. Vampires don't sparkle.
• Books I've never read. It'd just be stupid.
• Animals( other than wolves, dogs, horses, and cats).
• Killer roleplays.
• My Little Pony. I don't do purple flying ponies.
• Bi or Homo-sexual roleplays. I don't have anything against people like that, I just don't rp it.

Thank you so much for reading this! Please just shoot off a P.M. if you're interested!
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rawrz . » Mon May 07, 2012 4:29 am

Hey! I'm looking for a one on one roleplay! Of course ;3
I'm on pretty much everyday but do have a very active drawing schedule so sometimes I may be online and actually flooding the oekaki. I think I'm a bubbily person who really loves to have a good time and look forward to rp-ing with you!

What I expect:
I'd like someone who has proper grammer and can post anywhere from semi-literate to literate depending on the topic.
Someone who's on often and doesn't take days to respond
A person who can give very detailed posts and provide plot-twists since mine seem to be limited.

What I can give:
Proper grammer and I can take a one-liner and make it into at least a paragraph.
I come on about every day, like stated before and I always reply quickly. I can type fast (;
To me, I consider myself a detailed rp-er, and I think that I can do a lot with our roleplay, it it's something I'm interested in.

I don't have any role-plays that I'm just craving right now, but I do want a few more! So if you have any that you are interested in, just shoot me a PM and we can talk about that! Thanks!
pandas ... :3
rawrz .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me