1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:36 pm

(Very true xD we have been going at it for a while its amazing!)

Cain nodded and went over and picked the puppy and pets the puppy watches him as the puppy squirms around and barks. And tries biting the gloves Cain is wearing. "Hey you stop it no biting little puppy." Cain lightly grabs his mouth so he cant bite and the puppy tries to back up and squirms more until Cain let's go when he does the puppy barks and growls and hops around and goes over to Catherine and sits by her.

Xander continues to think.
(Sorry for the delay ^^')
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:39 am

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Cain|
    Catherine watched the two, laughing a little at the pup’s attitude. β€œQuite the attitude on this little guy,” she said with an amused smile as the looked over to Cain. She looked back over at the puppy and scratched his ears and the top of his head.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Palace|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth flopped onto her bed, her cat beside her. Thoughts swirled around in her head.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:20 pm

Cain sits back confused about the puppy. "Seems like he likes you way more than me. Maybe its appearances?" He looks down at his armor pieces and heavy equipment compared to her dress. The puppy leaned towards Catherine when getting head scratches and pets. His tail is wagging and he ends up falling over and lays down next to Catherine.

Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:00 am

Catherine smiled over at Cain and shrugged β€œHe might just not like the gloves,” she told him, giving him a little playful nudge with her elbow. She chuckled softly as the puppy flopped over, petting his side gently so not to disturb him too much.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth flopped onto her bed, her cat beside her. Thoughts swirled around in her head.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:54 pm

"You might be right about that, he does seem to be quite annoyed with my armor In general. Though its something I have to wear for my job." He looks at his armor and sighs. "The puppy would get used to it eventually like everything else I suppose, it is his first day." He watches the puppy as it seems like he is getting along with her way better than him. The puppy just falls asleep next to Catherine while he gets petted by her. "I might just call him Felix, doesn't seem like a bad name at all."

(I gotta think on what to do with Xander xD)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:51 pm

(Lol! Same with Elizabeth!)
    Catherine nodded and gave him a reassuring smile β€œHe’ll get used to it, don’t worry.” she murmured and glanced over at the puppy. She smiled again at the thought of the name β€œI like that name. Suits him well,” she agreed as she looked up at Cain once more.

Elizabeth Turner
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:56 am

Cain watched the puppy and relaxed back a bit. "Seems like Felix is out for now. He seems to like you enough. Maybe your just better with animals than me." Cain smiled at her and the puppy. Cain goes to check outside. "I probably should head out. If you ever need anything feel free to ask me in the future." Cain gets up and stretches and the puppy wakes up hearing the movement and looks up at Cain as Cain picks him up and goes to put him back into the cage for now. "I hope we do talk more in the future I had a great time Catherine thank you for having me." Cain picks up the cage and his spear and looks at Catherine smiling.

(I dont remember if it was a spear or something else xD)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:44 am

(I don’t remember either XD)
    Catherine watched Cain get up and pushed herself to her feet to say goodbye to him. She nodded her head β€œOf course, I had a lot of fun. I’m sure I’ll see you around.” she replied politely. After he had gone, should couldn’t help but be a bit disappointed that he was gone.

Elizabeth Turner
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:52 pm

Cain went back to his tent and put Felix down while he took all his armor off and weapons. After that he moved his shield to block the entrance of the tent so he could let Felix out, though Felix was asleep in his cage. Cain smiled and laid down on the ground with a few blankets and a pillow.

Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:58 pm

Catherine laid down on her bed, resting her hands on her forehead as she lost herself in her thoughts. She wondered silently if she’d have to go to work back in the palace. That would be so awkward, but she needed the money. Maybe she would talk to the king about that tomorrow or something. A soft sigh fell from her lips as she closed her eyes.

Elizabeth Turner
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me