1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:54 am

Cain looked for a while for some meats, getting a little of a few different kinds to see if the puppy likes one or the other. The puppy on the other hand once he was on the ground and ran around the tent. Sniffing around and barking at things inside the tent and outside. The puppy did try to escape out but probably could from Catherine stopping him.

Xander reached his tent and fell onto his bed and just stared at the ceiling of the tent. Thinking that he would miss Elizabeth and he wondered how Catherine was doing. He hoped she had recovered from all this and is doing well.

(I dont believe I mentioned this before but Elizabeth and Catherine are the names that I have liked the most for a girl. ^^' just a random fact I guess)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:10 pm

(Yes! I like those names too! They’re not my fav, but definitely up there!)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine watched the puppy run around before scooping him up as he attempted to run out of the tent. “No, no.” she murmured before placing him down somewhere else in the tent to run around.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth had fallen asleep soundly in the carriage on the way back, the rocking of it soothing her into a nice sleep.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Cain started to head back to the tents once he had gotten some meats and he had looked around for the little cage, when he found it he walked up towards the tent and waited just outside. "Catherine, are you there?" Not wanting to be rude and attempt to enter without being let inside. The puppy had squirmed when she picked him up and once he was let down he ran around more. He heard someone at the tent approaching and barked at the 'mysterious figure' even after that same person had spoken.

Xander had slowly fell asleep on his bed, though it wasn't an easily sleep, he did miss sleeping with someone by his side and now that he was alone it had felt really lonely.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:11 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Cain|
Catherine looked up as she heard Cain’s voice and opened the tent for him. “Come on in,” she said and gave him a smile as she held the tent open for him until he got inside and then let it close. She watched the puppy greet Cain with a little chuckle.[/list]

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Palace|Tags: -|
    Not long after she had fallen asleep, they arrived back at their own kingdom. “Elizabeth, my dear, we’re home.” Her mother murmured gently, rubbing her daughter’s arm. Elizabeth blinked her eyes open and rubbed them before she sat up, thankful to finally be home. She rushed out of the carriage to go see her cat, Tully, basically the only living thing in the palace that didn’t aggravate her.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Cain carefully went in and looked around then looked at Catherine and the little puppy. He sat down next to her and moved a bag and opened it. "I got a few different meats to see if he would like them, though thinking about it he is a dog so he would probably like them all the same." The puppy could smell the meat and was sniffing around and walking towards Cain, Though when trying to climb onto Cain he was to tiny so he whined while having his paws on Cain's knee. Cain pulled out some deer meat and placed it near the puppy and the puppy rushed for it and chowed it down with his little tail wagging. Cain moved the bag towards Catherine. "You want to feed him?"

Xander kept tossing and turning. He eventually woke up and just stared at the ceiling of the tent and just felt lonely.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:10 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine nodded in agreement with a smile as she watched the puppy sniff out the meat. She looked back up at Cain as he pushed the bag near her and nodded her head “I would love to,” she replied, pulling out a piece of meat after the puppy finished eating. She tossed it onto the ground in front of him “What are you going to name him?” she asked, looking over at Cain.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth scooped up her cat as she got inside and headed directly to her bedroom. She didn’t want to hang around downstairs in case her father tried to give her further “instructions” on what to do with Xander.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:43 pm

"I really am not sure what I am going to name this little guy. I haven't thought a whole lot on it yet. I will have to think about it unless you have any ideas." Cain watched the puppy as he finished his meat then jumped a bit at the next piece landing infront of him and quickly munches on that piece once the puppy finishes his piece he looks around sniffing and his tail is wagging. "He seems to be a lot happier now that he isn't caged up and stuck in one spot."

Xander continued to stare at the ceiling just lost in thought at this point.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:51 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine watched the puppy with a soft chuckle. She shrugged and shook his head “No, I’m not sure either,” she replied, throwing a glance over at him before back at the puppy. She nodded in agreement with a quiet laugh “Oh definitely,” she said.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth flopped onto her bed, her cat beside her. Thoughts swirled around in her head.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:47 am

Cain grabbed another piece of meat and tosses it towards the puppy and the puppy runs after the meat and munches this one a little tough so the puppy shakes his head around and continues munching it and using his paws. "I'll have to think about it still. I have time to train him on it when I figure it out he is still quite young." Cain looks over at her and smiles he had quite an enjoyable day and was happy she was in this day as well.

Xander continue to think throughout the rest of the day.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:55 am

(Can we just talk about the fact that we are 5 pages till 100! Exciting XD)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine nodded with a smile “Yeah, you certainly have time, and I have no doubt that he’ll learn it.” she told him, looking back over at Cain. She was glad to have found someone to take her mind off of all the events she had been through, and he was kind.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth flopped onto her bed, her cat beside her. Thoughts swirled around in her head.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me