τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: τφ When Two Worlds Collide φτ

Postby Kifo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Lynk gave a nod and turned a silent eye to his wife.
" I'll stay in here." She smiled. " He may have already sensed us, but I don't want to overwhelm him either."
Another nod and Lynk started towards the hatch leading outside.
" Let's go meet another cyborg." He said with a smile. He then opened the hatch and allowed Gemma to exit first so as not to frighten Omega off.

" I do, too." Anjiti smiled, rising to her feet. " And thank you. I hope you don't think of me as rude, myself, but I would like to go see my son. Make sure he is okay."

" Thank you, Evie. I will make sure he eats his fill." Kubikuro smiled. He watched as she returned to Anjou and Shanara's sides before turning back to Shiro. " Shiro! Come here, it's breakfast time."
Shiro jumped at the call from his father, but slunk over anyway.
" Yes, father?" He asked once he was there.
" Eat. We've been given breakfast."
" But I already had something."
" And that little piece of meat won't last you long. I know how much you eat. And to be quite frank, I dread when you become a teenager. Now dig in."
Without further ado, Kubikuro started eating. Shiro watched him for a little while longer before finally giving in to his stomach and finishing his meal.

" As you wish." Sarabi nodded, though she was still concerned at the sight of pain. " We will go at your pace and check outside. you'll be okay with the cubs, Ritara?"
" Go. I've handled five at one time. These guys will be nothing." Ritara smiled.
Again, Sarabi nodded, but this time she turned to Rakshaw and waited for him to move.
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:10 pm

Gemma quietly watched the exchange and looked to Kilier with a small smile. "Thank you for allowing us to stay the night." She said softly before following Lynk to the hatch and and slipping through. Once outside she took in a deep breath of the morning air and sighed. Checking Lynk was behind her she quickly trotted around the plane and smiled at the sight of her four family members.
"Omega." She called lightly to not startle him at seeing he didn't have his sensor active and he looked up at her with a soft smile while Link kept his attention trained on the twins.
Omega got to his feet and moved over to Gemma, gently resting his forehead against her own and a rumbling metallic purr erupted from his chest as he drew in her scent.
"It's good to see you are okay my beta." He whispered and she smiled to herself before stepping back.
"Omega, I'd like to introduce you to Lynk. He is a good friend of ours." She said gesturing to the older green wolf.
Omega looked over the other Lynk with an intense gaze in his only blue eye for a moment before nodding to himself satisfied. "It's nice to meet you, thank you for taking care of beta and her son." He said bowing his head to the other in greeting and a show of trust.

Mana shook her head with a smile before getting to her feet herself. "It's quite alright, to be honest I was not satisfied with the interaction with my daughter this morning and I'm sure Tasuki would like to see his pup, so I will also be heading out aswell." She said lightly before she nudged the pups awake with her nose.
A growl came from Aden as Kurama yawned beside him before he brushed a small paw over his still closed eyes. "Wan 'leep more." The fox kit grouched and Mana chuckled.
"Don't you wanna see your Papa and meet your new big sister?" She asked lightly and the small Kitsune was instantly on his feet nudging his grey friend awake.
"Come, come Ade!" He shouted excitedly. "I gets meet 'Nara!" He jumped on the spot excitedly and despite the young pups drowsiness and having already met Shanara, Kurama's energy quickly spread to Aden and they were both on their feet running for the barn entrance. Rakshaw had to jump out of their way so he didn't trip them as they passed him.
He yelped as she sudden movement pulled at his burn but quickly sent a reassuring smile in Mana's direction as she called out an apology. He then looked back to Ritara and lowered his head.
"Thank you for your help." He said before he looked to Sarabi with a smile. "This way." He said softly with a flick of his tail before he started towards the barn entrance.

Mana watched as Rakshaw lead Sarabi out of the barn with a slight limp in his step and turned to Anjiti with a sheepish smile and a shrug before she headed out of the barn herself.

Evie smiled to herself as the older dog called out and she watched as the young pup scampered to his father and began eating after a brief talk. "Good job little alpha." Shanara teased beside her and Evie could only keep smiling, her tail wagging slightly knowing she had done something good for Anjou's family.
Last edited by Bakura on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:31 pm

Lynk bowed his head in greeting.
" It was no issue at all. I would much rather see friends new and old safe from harm, than having to face danger of any sort. You must be tired. Would you like something for yourself or even the young ones, some rest even? We were planning on heading back to the main camp soon, but my wife and I can afford to wait a few minutes more."

" It's quite alright." Ritara replied with a smile.
" Lead the way." Sarabi urged gently, shaking her head slightly to settle herself down.
A few seconds later, she followed young Rakshaw out of the barn.

" Of course." Anjiti nodded before getting up and stretching the stiffness from her limbs.
She watched the youngsters bouncing around the barn as they rushed to get outside and a small smile managed to spread across her face at the sight. The spring of youth often did that to her. But it was with a final yawn that she began following Mana outside herself.
" Morning Anjiti." Ritara called as the wolf morpher passed her.
" Good morning, Ritara." She called back. " Is everything alright?"
" I think so. Sarabi and I are a bit confused as to why Tidus and Aquile have grown, and I think Sarabi's granddaughter has been found, too. She's just gone with a nice young man by the name of Rakshaw to check her over and calm her down if the need arises."
" I have a feeling that Kaygis has something to do with the kids' growth spurts... and my pregnancy."
" Really? Because If he's done anything bad..."
Ritara left the threat hanging in the air, but Anjiti could tell that it was just her motherly instincts trying to protect the ones she cared about.
" Peace, Ritara." The wolf breathed, hoping to calm her friend. " I highly doubt that Kaygis would do anything to hurt any one of his family. And you know he considers us all his family. I'm sure when everyone is awake and accounted for, he will explain his reasonings."
" I guess you're right. You heading out for breakfast?"
" Actually, I'm going to check on Anjou. A number of teenagers came into camp last night and he was one of them. I know Kubikuro's out there, but I want to check on him for myself. Did you want me to catch you anything?"
" It's alright. You go be with your son. I've got cub duty until they wake up. We'll probably eat then."
" If you're certain." Anjiti replied with a nod of her head.
In answer, Ritara waved her front paw towards the barn doors. It was a casual gesture, but stiff enough to be considered an order by the leader. Either way, it was a clear indication for her to move. So Anjiti made her way outside, looking around the camp as she did so in order to reorientate herself with where everyone was.

Anjou looked up as his father's call to Evie echoed slightly in his ears. That was when he saw his father and brother eating the rest of the carcass.
" Guess I need to thank you again, Evie." he said lowering his head and tilting his ears back slightly. " You're feeding my family."
" Bibi!"
The shrill sound of a tiny voice forced the wolfdog to look down at the white jaguar cub. Rakel was jumping around excitedly, almost prancing towards the barn entrance. Turning his gaze to follow her's, Anjou saw Sarabi turn her head towards them.
"BibiBibiBibi!" Rakel continued to call. apparently that was all she could say.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Gemma watched the two interact for a moment and when she was sure Omega was comfortable, she moved around him and trotted over to her son and the twins. She silently looked over the two pups, frowning lightly at the wound on Serenity's neck and licked at the tender flesh. When nothing changed as she doused the wound in her saliva, and the pup showed no signs of pain she smiled and she sat down, content to watch them play until it was time to leave. The wound would remain as a scar as it was already healed, but at least she was safe.

After Lynk finished speaking and Gemma walked off, Omega's sensor flickered to life again. He then glanced to the plane and easily located the lone figure he expected to see inside, his tail unconsciously flicking low behind him, grazing the ground and digging up dirt as it went. He knew Gemma, Lynk and Lynk's mate were the only ones in the plane when he arrived but wanted to confirm the presences around him anyway. His gaze moved to check on his nieces again over his shoulder before returning to the hybrid. He was shocked to see through that, just a Link had said, Lynk was like him beneath the dog's black fur. He deactivated his sensor and sat down. "I fed the young ones a little while ago, carried them the whole way here, and will carry them the remaining distance so no rest is required." He said, choosing to ignore the comment on himself needing rest. "Whilst they are safe with me, I want to return the pups to their mother as soon as possible, so I would prefer we head off straight away. Will you be okay though? Young Link mentioned your... aversion to Alpha Bane and his siblings." Omega asked concerned as he had promised to not let Lynk be harmed.

When Anjiti paused to speak to the jaguar Mana went to stop herself but the excited yips coming from Aden and Kurama drew her attention and she sped up, overtaking Rakshaw and Sarabi as she went. She reached the barn doors and stopped beside the two young who were looking out into the campsite.
"Nara is Bran an she gots close on." Aden described tiredly sitting down as Kurama excitedly looked around for the older wolf, Mana leaned down so she was level with them and smiled.
"She is over by the fire." She directed and with that Kurama was off like a bolt, leaving Aden and Mana behind.
Mana picked Aden up by the scruff and set him on her back before heading to the fire at a slower pace.
"Fanks." The sleepy pup muttered and curled up ready to return to sleep again, the initial burst of energy that he got from Kurama was already gone.

Evie shook her head at Anjou's words. "No thanks is needed. They are your family, so they are ours too and my family won't go hungry." She said with a smile before she watched the excited cub run off towards the barn.
"I wonder what has he so excited?" Shanara commented thoughtfully before the brown wolf yelped in surprise as she was tackled, the light body of her new brother barely moving her from her spot.
"Nara!" He cried as he nuzzled into her and she felt her heart melt. She wrapped a paw around the small body and looked up to meet her Mother with a soft smile.
Mana approached the two with a smile of her own, she had been unsure of her daughter's reaction to Kurama but was happy to see they were getting along. "Good morning kids." She greeted the group and scanned over the three older canines, she nodded in acknowledgment of Evie. "It's good to see you are unharmed." She said to her niece and Evie nodded.
"With Anjou's help we managed to keep the group in order and get everyone safely here. A couple were hurt but only with minor injuries that either Aunt Gemma or Phoenix, whoever I see first, will have no trouble healing." She reported and Mana nodded before her eyes landed on Anjou.
"And you must be Anjou, Anjiti's son." She said before she laid down and shifted her shoulders. Aden tumbled from her back at the movement and Kurama wiggled out of Shanara's hold to go check on his friend. Mana smiled at the two before continuing. "My daughter has spoken highly of you, it is nice to meet you." She said bowing her head in the young dogs direction.

Rakshaw stopped as he stepped out of the barn and observed the camp, easily locating his target by the lively campfire. He was about to lead Sarabi towards the young cub when said cub seemed to notice them and began bounding in their direction whilst crying a word he couldn't understand. He looked to Sarabi and offered the grandmother a smile.
"Seems she found us, she is much more lively today. I'm glad yesterday's incident hasn't seemed to affect her negatively."
Last edited by Bakura on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Lynk glanced over to the younger Link, a small smile crossing his lips. The boy truly was a caring pup. And he found that he liked that about him. The smile didn't leave when he returned his gaze to the leopard in front of him.
" I should be fine. If being near the vampires gets too much for me, I can always take a ride in my plane to cool down. The residual effects of the curse I had aren't as disastrous as they were when the rotten thing was still in place. We were going to take the Blade Falcon over to the main camp, anyway, so the option for a rest is still open if you wish to take it."

" Indeed she has." Sarabi smiled, lying down out of the way of the barn entrance so that her granddaughter could bound into her awaiting paws.
Which is exactly what Rakel did, immediately rubbing up against Sarabi's head with a purr. The older jaguar responded with a purr of her own and licked at the cub's forehead a couple of times before turning to face Rakshaw.
" This little one is a fighter, I will admit." She told him. " She'll try and stand her ground around strangers, and that includes not talking to them if she can help it. But put her around someone she knows and she practically explodes with energy. Unfortunately, she also hides whatever's troubling her within, so it may take a little while for her to let someone know just how she feels about what happened last night. Of course, it doesn't help that she only knows a few words."

Anjou turned from the sight of Rakel and her grandmother, about to explain what he was seeing, when he noticed the little red blur attacking Shanara. Instantly his eyes went wide.
" Oh no, there's another one." He muttered, trying to contain his aversion to the tiny beings appearing around him.
But once the brown adult wolf that followed the young fox kit addressed him, he shook his head to clear his train of thought. He chose not to comment on the bundle of fur that tumbled from her back lest he get into trouble. He did, however, nod at the mention of his relation to Anjiti.
" She has?" He asked, turning to face Shanara knowing that she had been the one to go into the barn to rest with her mother once they had arrived at the camp.

Anjiti watched the interactions between Sarabi and her granddaughter as well as Mana and the teens by the fire, figuring out when would be the best time to go over to Anjou. She didn't want to interrupt her son and his new friends after all. That's when she noticed Kubikuro eating at the remains of a zebra foal carcass... and saw Shiro eating with him. Making her choice, she went over to her son and husband.
" Morning, Kubikuro." She called before sitting by her younger son and proceeding to lick the top of his head.
" Mum! I'm eating!" Shiro protested, moving away from the impromptu bath.
" And I'm trying to make sure that you're okay. You came in with your brother, didn't you?" Anjiti replied before going to clean her son's mouth.
" Mum!"
" He did." Kubikuro affirmed instead. " Although, we may need to have a talk with the boys a little later on. Specifically with this one."
Anjiti sighed, moving away from Shiro so that she could look at him. " Again, Shiro?"
Shiro remained silent, pointedly looking at the zebra remains in front of him. He was well aware that he wasn't the only one to fall silent, either. Kubikuro and Anjiti were both looking at each other, silently talking to the other in a way that he figured he would never understand. But he did not miss when both of his parents turned to face his older brother.
Last edited by Kifo on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Omega nodded, content with the dogs explination and looked over the plane with a slight frown at the thought of bwing confined within it, even for a short while.
"I am not fond of enclosed spaces, if its all the same I would prefer to run. I will carry the girls and keep pace with you back to camp. I just need to check myself over before we go, the climb up the cliff put a lot of strain on my joints." He offered as he stood. He stretched out his flesh back legs, before rolling the joints in his shoulders, adjusting his metal forelimbs slightly as he did so. With a slight wince, he looked down at his shoulder where the metal melds into his fur and frowned. He licked at sore area for a moment, lathering the metal in his oily saliva before rolling them again. Once he was satisfied, the metal was well oiled and he had no damage from chafing he sat back down and twisted to assess his tail. The bleeding from the base had stopped, but the blood was setting into the first couple links in his tail and would rust if not cleaned soon. He quickly got to work cleaning the blood from the links before he lathered the rest of his tail in his saliva. After carefully cleaning the bladed tip, he swished the appendage back and forth, testing the links and assessing the level of pain in his rump. "I'll need Gemma to make sure I haven't damaged what was left of my tail bone and get my fur cleaned of the blood..." He muttered to himself before he looked down at his metal paws with a sigh of annoyance.
He glanced back to Gemma, considering briefly asking for help before he shook his head and adjusted. He arched slightly, till he could reach his back paw and lathered the soft pads in his oil. He then began dragging his paw awkwardly across his cheeks to apply thr oil to the metal on his cheeks and jaw, thankful that he didn't have to worry about claws.

Rakshaw smiled as he watched Sarabi with the white jaguar and took a moment while the older cat spoke to survey their groups and take stock of all the young. Seeing that they were all either accompanied by parents of other pack members, he smiled. "When she does finally come forward to talk about the fire, I do hope she isn't to traumatised by the memory of what happened." He responded returning his gaze to the two females.
He knelt down slightly and nudged the small cub with his nose, purring softly before he pulled back and stood up. "I'm glad we were able to bring her back to you safely." He said softly before he looked back into the barn. "However, with everyone waking up, I need to go see uncle Phoenix to heal my back as it seems Aunt Gemma isn't here." He said in farewell before bowing his head and heading back into the barn.

Mana chuckled at the younger dogs reaction to Kurama who - after checking that Aden was okay - was now happily chewing on Shanara's ear while she crooned at him. Aden was curled up against Shanara's chest between her paws, happy to go back to sleep.
Mana nodded in response to Anjou's question and smiled. "I'm glad she was able to make a new friend, please continue to take care of her."
"Mum, I can take care of myself!" Shanara cried indignantly and Mana chuckled, smiling as the grumbling she-wolf returned her attention back to Kurama who headbutted her chin.
"We will all take care of eachother." Evie spoke, nudging Anjou slightly.
Last edited by Bakura on Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Lynk was about to reply to the panther's words, about to suggest that he could build even a platform for the panther to ride on, but seeing Omega turn away from him made him cautious. He was used to Monty having a one track mind and acting on whatever came into that mind. Being subjected to an adult with the same mentality was a little off-putting. Quietly, he watched Omega check himself over before heading over to Gemma, telling himself not to be too quick to judge as he did so. After all, he knew that metal joints in anything needed to be regularly cared for. He, himself, was just lucky that his robotics were inside his body and not out in the open air most of the time.
Even so, the cybernetic dog continued to look around at the members of Dakota's Pack, waiting for any signs that it was okay to leave or any danger that may decide to present itself (not that he was hoping for that. He would much rather any dangers stay away from the area).

Rakel batted at Rakshaw's nose when it was nudged up against her, but remained by her grandmother's side. Whether she was playing with him or else trying to scare him away, Sarabi was still trying to figure out. Even so, she turned to the Chumapard and said before he retreated, " Of course. And thank you again."

" Yeah." Anjou smiled shyly. " Although you two seem to be taking care of me more than me taking care of you two."
Last edited by Kifo on Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:18 pm

Once Omega was done oiling his cheeks, he looked towards the brown wolf observing his family and offered a small smile.
"Sorry about that, if I did not clean off the blood and sweat quickly my limbs would have started to rust. " He offered in explination before he got up and walked over to Gemma. "My beta, we should not keep your hosts waiting any longer. I am anxious to return the twins to my sister and check in with Alpha Dakota." He said, the tinge in his voice much less pronounced with the softness of his words.
Gemma glanced to him with a soft smile and seeing Lynk waiting patiently behind them she nodded.
She got to her feet and moved over to the silent wolf. "We are ready to depart when you are." She said awaiting his orders and at her words Link nuzzled the pups before moving to his mother's side, ready to follow his friend.
Omega seeing them ready, headed Serenity and Jasmine towards the basket at the edge of the clearing and carefully positioned them before strapping it shut and shuffling it onto his back. With the rope losely resting against his chest, he hushed the twins and returned to the trio, ready for the run back to his sister.

Rakshaw smiled softly, having heard Sarabi's words as he stopped to observe the barn's inhabitants. Easily locating the chuma curled up with his Aunt and Uncle. He carefully made his way towards them and nudged a firey paw.
"Uncle..." He murmered not wanting to disturb the wolves, when no response came he repeated a little louder and was met with a blood-red eye.
Seeing the injured teen, Phoenix was instantly awake and on his feet. He moved beside the teen and scented the wound.
"No signs of infection yet, come." He ordered, before he quickly made his way outside, Rakshaw right behind him. Once the two were out in the camp-site, Phoenix headed for the tree-tine and shifted to his true self. Rakshaw lay down before the giant bird and he waited quietly as his wound was healed. He arched slightly as the tears splashed into the charged flesh but didn't make a sound.

Evie smiled at Anjou and shook her head, "if anything, you've helped Shanara the most." She said offering the brown she-wolf a cheeky smile. The only indication that Shanara had heard her was a twitch of an ear. Evie's attention was quickly drawn away by the site of Phoenix and Rakshaw and she bowed slightly to excuse herself before she trotted over the two and silently waited as Phoenix healed the injured cheetapard.

Mana chuckled at the three and nodded to Evie as the younger left. She then glanced around the campfire and with a smile, she circled the remaining teens, tail brushing against both Shanara and Anjou as she went, before she lay down beside Tasuki lightly licked the sleeping kitsune between the ears.
Last edited by Bakura on Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Lynk watched everything silently. Admittedly, he was still trying to work out this new cyborg. He completely understood the need to care for one's self, and he nodded his head slowly at Omega's apology to show this. But if he was right, Gemma was a beta and that meant that Omega didn't have to be so protective over the young pups now that she was there. So what was he worried about?
" You don't have to carry the pups, Omega. There is plenty of room on the Blade Falcon. I mean, I understand if you don't want to come aboard, but, I assure you, my plane is safe even for children." He said.
He wasn't trying to be offensive, just understand things.

Caldwell looked over the still surprisingly sleepy camp, barely keeping a yawn from showing himself. He watched as his sister-in-law as she tended to the task of bathing her newly found granddaughter now that the two were alone, and he watched as the teenager that had been with Anjou the night before make her way over to where other members of her group were. What, exactly, they were doing got him curious, but he knew it was not his place to question. But watching things slowly get done made him realise that he needed to get things done himself. So, satisfied that camp was safe, he stood up and went over to the still sleeping form of Kaygis.
" Kaygis. You need to get up. We cannot waste any more daylight than we already have if we are to find everyone who needs to be found." He said, sounding awkward but not intending to be.
Kaygis snorted awake, blearily looking up at his leader.
" Good morning to you too, Caldwell." He smiled tiredly.
" Go get something to eat. After what you were doing last night, you probably need the extra sustenance. I will go and rouse my brother and the others still sleeping in the barn. I, at least, want to try and have this cave finished by nightfall."
Without another word, the jaguar continued into the barn to do just as he said.

Anjou couldn't help the blush from appearing over his muzzle. He didn't not expect that kind of compliment... even if he was confused about it.

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Bakura

Postby Bakura » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:14 pm

Gemma's ear twitched at Lynk's words and she glanced back to Omega who had shifted uncomfortably when the dog had finished speaking. Their eyes met and she offered him a reassuring smile to which he returned it with a nod. Knowing that Omega was okay, Gemma then turned back to Lynk and bowed her head slightly.
"It is not that we deem your plane unsafe, quite the opposite infact. I know you would not allow any harm to befall the twins whilst they are in your care. The issue falls directly with Omega." She said lightly, ensuring the leopard knew she meant no harm with her words. "Before we met Omega and his little sister, the two had gone through... a tough situation, which has made it difficult for Omega to trust others. The girls are apart of his sister, and his sister means the world to him, so in turn the twins mean even more as they are her legacy. Even if he knows you mean no threat, he still can't bring himself to leave the girls in your care." She tried to explain, she then got up and moved over to where Omega was patiently waiting. She nuzzled his chest slightly in comfort and at the purr he released, she looked back to Lynk.
"That's not to say he doesn't trust you. Short of Dakota, his sister, his sons and reluctantly my brother, he doesn't trust anyone else to care for the girls, and that list is even shorter when it concerns Aluna's saftey. I am not even included in his short list, even though he knows I would give my life to protect my nieces." With her last sentence she nudged Omega to let him know that there were no hard feelings and his ears, which had drooped throughout her explination, perked up.
Link moved up on his other side and brushed up against his metal shoulder, he then looked to Lynk. "If you don't mind, Mum and I will come with you on the plane, and Uncle Omega will follow us on the ground."

Mana looked up from where she had been grooming her sleeping mate to the jaguar and panther beside them. Her eyes trailed to the unfinished cave where Demanicus and Iora were talking quietly and she then sought out her great-nephews. Bloodshot and Snowdrift were resting beside the pond in silence with their mother. With a shake of her head she noticed Caldwell had left them and got to her feet. Tasuki, who had been half awake since she approached him, draged himself into a sitting position and yawned.
"Otosan!" Kurama shouted noticing his father awake, he tripped over Shanara's paws in his rush to see the kitsune.
Mana moved quickly and easily caught him to prevent him from hurting himself, she set him down gently and smiled as he sprung on his sleepy father with a laugh.
Mana moved over to Shanara as she watched father and son. "I'm going to go and wake up my sister, please watch them for me." She said softly and Shanara gave her a reassuring smile to show everything was okay.
"Always." She responded and Mana smiled, she offered Anjou a nod before she headed off towards the barn.
Shanara watched her go before she curled her head around a still sleeping Aden, and watched the two kitsunes. She was beginning to see what drew her mother to the duo.
Last edited by Bakura on Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me