1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:27 pm

(I know! >.< I feel bad for Catherine, but now she at least has a chance with Cain! ;3)
Cain ate some of his stew and looked at her and thought for a moment. "Well I am part of the royal guard. Didn't always start that way though, I used to be a farming boy, but was too.. adventurous. I had to much energy and got into trouble quite often. Plenty of time swinging a stick thinking I was this expert in sword fighting. I eventually got in pretty bad trouble with guards, that got me caged in for a little while until some higher ups had some plans. They gave me a choice to use what energy and what I had enjoyed and put into becoming a guard. It didn't work as flawlessly as they had hoped. But then again I am here as a royal guard." He lifted his shoulder up in a I don't know kind of way then continued eating his stew. "What about you Catherine?"

Xander looked at her and seeing how she was handling it and smiled, seemed to be a good choice on his end and it went to hold her hand lightly. "I had a very lovely time with you Elizabeth, I can't wait to continue meeting with you, whenever that might be." When they were back Xander wasn't quite sure on what to do so he just walked with her around, might as well do something while they are still there.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:44 pm

(You’re right! We like Cain! Still going to have to cause awkward tension between Catherine and Xander for a little while tho, because that’s drama and we like drama :lol: )
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Cain|
    Catherine listened to him as she ate a little, giving him a nod of her head every once in a while to show she was listening. “Well, uhm. I started working as a helper for the royal family when I was 15 to bring some money in, I used to help my dad with the animals but he passed when I was 16 when our barn caught on fire.” she paused for a moment, hoping she didn’t just bring the conversation down. “But, Xander and I used to be friends which developed into other things, but that’s the past now. I quit working for them but I think I’ll have to start again. Oh, and like I mentioned, my mom makes dresses and sells them.” she explained, giving Cain a gentle smile.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth smiled again and looked down at the ground as they walked together. She could spot her father and their guards in the distance packing the last of their things, proving they were definitely leaving soon. “Is it crazy to say that I think I’m actually a little sad to part?” she asked quietly as she looked at him, the smile held a tiny bit of embarrassment.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Cain listened to her while eating his stew and nodded. "Its a very lovely story that you have Catherine. I am sorry for what happened between you and Prince Xander. Things happen when its with a prince and I am sorry it didn't work out. But hey if that didn't of happen we wouldn't of met and been together right now." He smiled at her and continue to eat the stew. He was also thinking that maybe they would meet up more now. He enjoyed her company and if she needed any help we would gladly help.

Xander looked at Elizabeth's family then back at her. "I don't think its crazy, I will indeed miss you as well. from castle to castle it is quite a distance sadly.." He didn't want her to leave. He wanted to get to know her more and more, but they would eventually have to part because they are from different kingdoms.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:24 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine smiled at his words and nodded her head “That’s very true. I wouldn’t have met you, and I’m glad I did.” she replied before taking another spoonful of her stew. She was glad to have met Cain, she didn’t have many other friends around so it was nice to have him. Especially if she was going to have to resume her job at the palace.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth nodded “I doubt it will be too long before we see each other again,” she told him with a little smile. “I don’t believe father would let this grow stagnant,” she added with a little chuckle.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:19 pm

"Plus we will be able to hang out at the castle as well. This will be a great thing we have." Cain smiles and lightly nudges against Catherine and he finishes his stew and relaxes and waits patiently for Catherine to finish.

Xander nodded. "I am sure he wouldnt want to keep this marriage waiting any longer that it would have to so I imagine we will see each other soon. Still going to suck knowing your not going to be near me." He continued to be happy with Elizabeth for as long as he could before she had to go. Getting to the point where they are just waiting for her to start heading back to their kingdom and Xander looks at her a bit sad.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:42 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine smiled in amusement as he nudged her and chuckled softly. “It’ll be nice to have you around the palace, I agree.” she replied as she looked across the table at him with a warm gaze. She finished eating her stew before placing the spoon beside the bowl after it was empty.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth couldn’t help but smile a little at his words, aiming a gaze down to her feet. It made her feel happy to know he would be sad about the parting as well. “I know it will. But, you know what they say. Distance makes the heart grow fonder,” she replied with a quieter tone as she looked back at him again. She turned as she heard her name called by one of her royal guards, summoning her back because they were leaving. She let out a small soft sigh as she turned back to look at Xander again. “I guess I must go now,” she said quietly, playing with her fingers.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Cain liked to see Catherine being happy and noticed that she was finished. He lifted the puppy's cage and put it on the table. "Alright I think its time we see this little guy out. Been in a cage for a little while now when he should be running around." The puppy barks and whines smelling the foods all around. "You can go somewhere and release him for a little bit I'll go get some meat for this guy to eat."

Xander nodded a bit agreeing with her statement. "Yea That's true, it still will suck though..." When he heard the guard call for Elizabeth he felt even worse knowing that she has to go now so he had quickly hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Until we meet up again Elizabeth." He let her go and watched her go off to her parents and just politely smiled and stood there and waved a bit.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:33 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine smiled and nodded “Do you think that the camp would be the best place to do that?” she asked him before she picked up the cage. She was afraid that the little guy would run off so she figured their camping area would be best.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth hugged him back, a little smile marking her lips at the kiss. “Until next time,” she murmured quietly. She gave him a sad little smile before making her way back over to her parents. They ushered her into a long carriage rather quickly. Once they started moving, she stole a glance back at where Xander had been before looking forward again.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:14 pm

Cain looked at her before heading off. "Yea the camp area would be the best, a bit more contained. Even inside a tent could work as well. Just to see how he reacts when he is first let out of the cage." Cain then went off to get some meat for the dog making sure not to get something that would be too hard for him to eat.

Xander watched the cart go away and he looked down and sighed, heading back towards the camp having been quite busy and honestly quite tired from the mood swings he had been through and all of the travel. He walked towards his tent so he could get some sleep.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:42 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine nodded before taking the puppy back towards camp. Her plan was to put the puppy in her tent so he couldn’t run off, and if she put the cage outside, Cain could still find her. She smiled down at the puppy as they walked into camp again “Ready to go and play?” she asked the pup in a cute voice. As she looked up she spotted Xander, and for a moment, her breath hitched in her throat. She quickly moved her gaze away and forward, walking toward and into her tent like she hadn’t seen him. Once inside she let out a shaky breath and let the puppy out, setting the cage just outside of her tent.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth let out a gentle sigh as she relaxed in her seat again. Her father was busy discussing business with her right hand man, and her mother was listening intently. Not a great ride. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes in an attempt to catch a nap to make the ride go faster. She had just started to drift off before she felt some nudge her. “Elizabeth.” he father huffed impatiently, making it clear he had been trying to wake her for a little bit. “Do you think the prince will fall for you? Make the whole merger easy?” he asked. She didn’t take his nosey nature well, but she wasn’t going to tip him off that she wasn’t going along with his plan. “Yes, I think it’ll go just as planned.” she lied. After seeing he was satisfied with her answer, she attempted to nap once more.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me