Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Baelixx » Sun May 03, 2020 9:42 am

Kwin
She chuckles a little and nods. "Yeah, I guess sleep is important or something..." she jokes, giving his hand a light squeeze. As he takes to the air, she follows suit. "You know, I'd follow you to the end of the earth." Is spoken. A cheesy line because hey, who knew how long she'd be able to continue to say those to him?
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon May 04, 2020 5:26 pm

Tyler
But Tyler didn't want to sleep, he wasn't ready for the sweet peace of sleep. The day couldn't end yet. He had an idea and he hoped that she would like it to. Once she gotten into the sky he started to fly off. Smiling as the wind blow through his hair, "We will get there soon." He chuckled pulling her along faster.
About an hour later he slowed down getting to a giant screen, for now he missed the small town where they came from. It wasn't safe for them. The giant screen had been playing a movie, people and supers alike gathered infront of it. Tyler looked over at Kwin for a moment before pulling her to the top of a nearby building. "I hope you like movies." He smiled softly.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Kwin
His chuckle had her raising a curious eyebrow, but she laughs softly and flies alongside him. Something told her they weren't exactly heading back from the sound of his voice, and she happily followed. "Ohhh in a rush, are we?" She voices with a laugh and continues.
Her eyes widened a bit and she carefully lands beside him. A smile finds its home on her lips, and Kwin looks up to him with a nod. "I love movies." She says with a warm nod before glancing back to the screen. It was wonderful and beautiful that they could steal away moments like these despite the tumult that surrounded them. "I wondering what's going to play." She says, feeling beyond grateful for him as she says nothing more and pulls him into a hug. "Thank you, Tyler. You have no idea what this means to me..." A normal, simple evening. It was more than she could ask for.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon May 04, 2020 11:44 pm

Tyler
He smiled, loving the happy look on her face. He was glad that he could bring that to her features, even if it was only for one night. He hugs her back tighter. He didn't want to let her go. "I'm happy I thought about it. I hope they play something good." He chuckled softly. Slowly letting her go, shifting to sit on the edge of the roof and pulling her down beside him. "Only thing that could make this better is popcorn." Grinning before putting his around around her shoulders to draw her in closer and kissed the top of her head gently.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue May 05, 2020 5:32 am

Kwin
She can't help but laugh a little as he pulls her to settle down beside him. "Popcorn is pretty great, not gonna lie." Is agreed before she scoots a little closer to him, cuddling up as he kisses the top of her head. It was moments like these that Kwin knew they had to fight for. Running and hiding for their whole existence was not living- it was simply not dying. But this? This and a million other things like it were what made living. And it was this that they would fight tooth and nail for; to secure a real future for themselves and all others like them. "I can't remember the last time I actually watched a movie." Is said with a small, contented sigh. This was time with him that she would definitely treasure

-ts?-
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 05, 2020 10:57 am

Yeah TS)

Tyler
He smiled liking that he thought of the idea and her happiness. It was good not to run around, tyler knew they hadnt done much of that but Tyler wasnt one for a fight. He didnt like fighting, he liked his raspberry hot coco and that was it.
Sometime between the middle and the end of the movie Tyler had fallen asleep when he laid back on the ground. The ending credits were loud granting a startled Tyler's yell. "Oh man, baby. I'm sorry I fell asleep." He chuckles rubbing his face, pulling himself up in a sitting position, Tyler put his hand softly on hers. "I wish this didnt have to end."

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue May 05, 2020 1:36 pm

Kwin
She happily watched the movie, snuggled up beside him as the picture displayed on the screen. Honestly, she hadn't noticed he had fallen asleep, too engrossed in the storyline and plot. As he yelled, she jumped in surprise, turning to look at him with wide eyes. "uhh.. no worries." She laughed lightly, watching him before giving his hand a light squeeze. "I know. But it doesn't have to... let's just... put this on pause and some time from now we will come back to it." She smiles gently, hopeful but also knowing the odds were stacked against them. "Hmmm... should we go now or are you too sleepy to fly back?" is teased lightly
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Tyler
He liked the idea of returning to this later. He knew this is how the world works, taking away the happy. She was the onlt thing he loved in this world. He wouldn't let her die, he would do anything it took to kee her suriving. Even if that meant his own end. Tyler smiled squeezing her hand in return. "A pause sounds good, You have to promise me though." He hummed softly before pulling himself up off the ground and taking her hand that he held pulled her into a hug. "I'm offended, I can fly faaster when I'm tired." He joked softly before letting go of her hand and starting to run to the edge of the building before leaping into the air. "Last one to the hotel is a rotten egg." He yelled, his wings flaping quickly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Kwin
"I pinky swear." Is spoken with a hum to match his before she is pulled into the warm hug. She cannot help but roll her eyes at the joke, chuckling just a little. "Hey, no fair!" Is shouted as she follows suit, leaping from the building before allowing her wings to unfurl and bring her upward. "Cheater cheater pumpkin eater." She calls after him, pushing herself to go faster and catch up to him even as she laughs. At least Tyler knew how to make things fun... "You're just scared I would beat you." She teases, swooping in the air
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Tyler
He laughed shrugging his shoulders. "Or maybe I just thought you would cheat so I wanted to cheat first!" He called back to her. he laughed that he could be so easy and happy around her it felt so free. It wasn't long until the hotel came into view, smiling he knew that he would win. He would get there first. "Come on slow poke!" He called to her as he fliped around in the sky to waste time. Maybe hoping she would pass him, he wanted her to win this time. His sudden change of heart made sense, he just wanted Kwin to be happy.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me