Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Tyler
The light had faded it was dark out now. He watched her fingedrub his lip softly playfully bitting her finger gently. "We probably should just to be safe." He hummed softly standing up now and holding out a hand for her to take so he could help her up.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Bumpies :D
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Bumpies no locks please

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 02, 2020 5:55 pm

Oopies! Forgot to bump! Dont lock the other will be back shortly!

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 02, 2020 7:34 pm

Kwin couldn't help but laugh softly as he bit her. This was all she wanted- just a normal life with him where they could be their silly and carefree selves. Sadly, it wasn't the laugh dealt in their cards. At his words, she gives a nod before accepting his offered hand of help. Giving it a squeeze, she glances out where the dark water meets the dark sky. "Is it... is it bad that I don't really want to go back?" She states quietly before looking up at him with searching eyes.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 02, 2020 7:51 pm

Tyler
Hearing her words as he himself was entranced by the lumming sea, pulling him from his thought. Pulling her up against him. "It's not bad at all. I don't want to either." He hummed softly giving a soft chuckled looking down at her catching her gaze, his eyes full of love for her. He knew that this wuld have to end. Being here with his love, the world they knew was not the same anymore. They had a lot to do if the were going to surive the war. They had information from Alex but it wasn't enough Tyler knew they needed more.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 02, 2020 8:10 pm

Kwin
She remains quiet a long moment, simply gazing into his eyes as her arms wrap about him. Here on this beach with him was perhaps the most secure she had felt in a long time. But it was only temporary. Regardless of what they did, the hunters would find them. The people would react. The fight would continue. A bird couldn't fly away forever. This war would go on, destroying everything before it. Smiling thoughtfully, Kwin gave a nod. "We'll come back." Is voiced determinedly. "When all the fighting is over. And you and I will run through the sand and play in the waves and watch the sunset." She kisses his cheek lovingly, knowing that the both of them might not make it but still willing to believe in the two of them against all odds. "Let's go plan to whoop some butt."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Tyler
He knew he was lucky to find someone like her. Even if he never could see her again after this war he was lucky to have any time with her at all. She was his all. "We will come back, and maybe we will come back with a little one." He chuckled softly feeling her kiss. He gave a cheeky smile before pulling his face away from her to really look at her. "I promise I will protect you no matter what." He said softly tilting her chin up and planting a kiss on her gentle lips. This was where he'd rather be forever. But fate wasnt kind to them. "Let's go." He smiled softly pulling away from her, letting his wing sprout and flap beside him to get ready for flight.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 02, 2020 8:47 pm

Kwin
She chuckles warmly at his words, enamored by the thought and wishing inside herself that it might be a reality someday in the future. As he pulls away, her eyes search his features and all she can do is nod before practically melting at the kiss. "ANd I will never stop fighting for you." She says sweetly before pulling back and allowing herself to change to her monstrous form. Stretching a little, she opens her wings and smiles to him. "Night flying is actually my favorite." She says with a grin before nudging him a little playfully. "lead the way, love."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat May 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Tyler
Grinning ear to ear, he was the luckiest person and the most hated from the universes point of view. He loves her, there was nothing in the world that would change that. Her words were like velvet to him. "Anywhere with you is great, but I think we should get some sleep, no?" He asked softly since it had gotten dark. He was tired but not really wanting to do anything but cuddle and watch a movie. Just one normal thing before the crazy begins. He took a breath before taking her hand and pulling it as he flapped himself into the air. Glancing down waiting for her to follow. He knew the prefect place to do what he wanted, and he would take her there once she was in the air.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me