1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:22 pm

Alok glanced up every now and then to make sure that he was still following Romanos. He did his best to stay light on his feet and not make any extra movement then what was necessary. Stopping at corners and peeking around before moving on. He noticed the guards right where his comrade said they would be before they got into the staircase,"So far, so good." He whispered under his breathe as he followed the bat down, his one hand gripping onto his sword halt. Slowing down at the bottom, he pressed his back to the wall before peeking inside, glancing around to see if there was anyone there before he spotted the princess and her handmaiden. Taking one more quick look around, he then made his way over to the cell.

Kisa was unable to sleep the entire time they laid there, but she could tell by Adeline's breathing that she had eventually gotten into a light sleep. She was cold, uncomfortable, and was anxious enough that she wanted nothing more then to crawl into a corner and rock herself back and forth in an attempt to calm her nerves. But she stayed still. If she moved, she would wake up Adeline, and her tails were currently the only thing giving the princess some warmth and comfort. When she heard something start to come down the stairs, she slowly opened her eyes and slowly looked into the hallway, gasping a little at who she saw as her eyes grew wide.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:03 am

Romanos let out a sigh of relief as he shifted back into his vampiric form, eager to get both females out of the castle safely. Besides finding out a way to unlock the door, the hardest part of all of this would be getting all four of them out without being noticed. "We're going to get you out of here," the male whispered as he examined the lock on the door, if they could find something small and sharp they could possibly pick the lock. "Adeline, he whispered, knowing the princess would most likely have a pin in her hair they could use. Once the princess awakened he questioned in a soft voice, "Do you have a hair pin I can use?"

Adeline hadn't awoken until she heard her name being whispered a few times in an attempt to wake her. The female quickly opened her eyes in fear as she didn't recognize the voice saying her name. Her widened eyes softened into relief as she recognized who was standing before her. The female nodded in response to his question and rustled through her hair, gently sliding a pin out of her now tangled hair which produced a soft wince from her. "Here you go," she whispered, passing the pin to the knight on the other side of the bars.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:53 am

Kisa continued to stare at the knights in disbelief and shock, unsure of what she should be thinking at that moment. It wasn't until they were trying to watch up the princess did she snap out of her trance a little and gently shake Adeline's shoulder to wake her up. Her tails recoiled back when the princess moved to the cell gate as she slowly sat up on her knees. As she watched Romanos pick at the lock, she became more anxious for the door to open that her tails kept twitching and fidgeting behind her. After what felt like hours of waiting, her ears pricked to the sound of the gate unlocking. The kitsune was just about to spring up and run out, but then her ears twitched that caused her to stay still,"S-Someone's coming..." She whimpered quietly.

Alok stood with his back to cell, hand still on the halt of his sword as he kept watch as his fellow knight worked on the lock. When he glanced back to check on the state of the ladies, he had to do his best to hold back his frown. He didn't like how beat up they looked, and especially didn't like the sight of the princess's arm in a sling, praying that it wasn't as bad as it looked. He looked back ahead of him again when the handmaiden spoke, quietly drawing out his sword and holding it in front of him in both hands. What was better? To stand there and get the girls out while losing the element of surprise on the enemy, or hiding now while the cell door was still closed -yet unlocked- and hope that whoever was coming was just passing through and they could still try to get them out with no one knowing? Alok took the quickest glance back at his partner, trying to get a quick read on his own thoughts.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:04 am

Romanos quickly thanked princess Adeline for her hair pin before bending it to make it its full length. The vampire quickly began to fumble with the lock, searching for the locking mechanism within. Finally he found it and a soft click was heard as his plan had thankfully worked. The male uttered curses under his breath as he heard Kisa's warning of an unwanted visitor, they had gotten so close to getting out without struggle. His eyes darted around the room, searching for a place to hide, yet he found none. His eyes flickered back to his companion, his eyes narrowed, sword drawn, and ready to fight. Besides, who knew what the enemy would do if they got their hands on the girls, he assumed that is why they were coming down to them anyways. He gave Alok a small nod as the orcs came into sight before pouncing upon them, fighting for not only his, but the other's life as well.

As Adeline waited for Romanos to pick the lock she did her best to bundle her hair into a more manageable state. However this was quickly dropped as she heard the dreadful words come out of Kisa's mouth. The princess stood up, waiting for orders from the two men, dearly wishing she had something to protect herself with.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:51 am

Alok quickly followed Romanos's lead in attacking the orcs, his sword clashing into the orc's armor in the surprise attack. He held them back a little he thought of a plan of action before glancing back at the girls for a brief second before focusing on what was in front of them. He noticed that the handmaiden seemed to be frozen again, so he was going to have to leave the instructions up to the princess. In a quick, smooth action, he grabbed his dagger from its sheath in his other hand and threw it towards the girls, landing on the ground in front of them,"Princess, listen to me! Take the dagger to protect yourself and move your maiden out of the cell, and move to the side of the wall. When Romanos and myself make an opening, start for the stairs and get going up. We'll be right behind you." He told her as he blocked a blow with his sword. Once the ladies moved out of the cell, he glanced at the other knight,"What do you say we try and put these two into a room?" He asked, referring to the cell behind them.

Kisa was frozen there on the ground, her eyes wide and her breathing quickening a little,"N-No.... W-We're never getting out... n-never....." She whispered silently under her breath, shaking a little. Now that there was a battle happening before them, all she could think about was how they were all going to be trapped now and how their rescuers were going to suffer far worse then they were before they came.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:41 am

"Good idea," Romanos replied, now directing his attacks to turn the orcs backs to the cell, slowly pressing them backwards towards the cell. The two men fought valiantly, backing the two orcs into the cell before swiftly turning back and slamming the doors in their faces. "Come on, let's go." He said smiling proudly at the other before hurrying back up the stairs to see how the two girls were fairing.

Adeline scrambled towards the dagger, clutching it in her hands as she watched the scene unfolding before her. "We're going to get out Kisa, I promise." The princess replied, her face shifting into a face of determination mixed with brazen anger. The four were going to get out together, she would make sure of it. The female guided the shaken handmaiden out of the cell and against the wall just as she was told to and carefully watched for the opening like Alok said. Finally the two seemed to wrestle the other far enough away that the girls could slip through unscathed. She did her best to herd the other up the stairs, but she was only able to use verbal coaching techniques as her good arm held the dagger. The two made about halfway to the castles doors without meeting any orcs, but their luck ran out as one pounced out of the shadows, frightening the two girls. Adeline growled loudly, her eyes burning with a bright orange flame that began to course through her body down to her dagger as she plunged it between the orcs armor, rendering it lifeless. She needed a second to process the power she just found out she had, but alas they had no time so she sprinted to the door, intermittently looking back to check on Kisa.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:16 pm

Kisa stilled seemed to be a bit in the state of shock and fear, but managed to snap out enough to follow the princess out of the cells and soon was following her up the stairs and then started for the door. When the orc pounced out of the shadows at them, she stumbled backwards, feeling small and timid that she was. What shocked her more, was seeing the princess attack the orc and then rendering it lifeless, causing her to back up more. She had never seen the princess act in such a manner, much less kill someone. It was at that moment that she suddenly felt herself being grabbed at her wrist before being lifted up off the ground by an orc that managed to sneak up on them, screaming as she hung there,"N-No..... I-I'm not going back.... I-I won't!" Her eyes grew a little wild in the fear before they silted to being more foxlike, an aura flicking around her as fur started to grow on her hands, feet, and even her face. Her tails swished back and forth before small lightning balls were seen floating between them. They flicked towards the orc, shocking him enough to knock him back, but not enough to get him to let go.

Alok continued to block the blows from the orcs as he helped push them back into the cells. Once they were in and the lock was shut, he nodded to his comrade before starting to run for the stairs. He could feel his muscles already start to ache and cramp, but he told himself not to let up until they were all out of range from danger. When they neared the main hallway, he saw the dead orc on the ground before looking to see the princess near the door and the handmaiden being held back captive by another orc,"Romanos, help out Kisa." He shouted to him before he began to make his way to Adeline. While he wasn't 100% percent sure, he was fairly certain that the princess was the one to make the kill, and knew that this would be the first time she's had to do that. He wasn't sure what her mental would be like, but he knew the struggles that came with a first kill.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:30 pm

Romanos eyes widened at the sight before him, the lifeless orc at the hands of Adeline and the lightning being produced by Kisa. It was quite an interesting sight but he had to push past the initial shock and take care of the orc holding onto Kisa. The male nodded to Alok before rushing to the handmaidens aid, taking his sword and cutting the orc's arm off in order to break the grip he had on Kisa. This move was extremely effective and rendered the creature useless, therefore creating a large opening to escape. "Come Kisa, let us get out of here," he said kindly as he began to quickly walk alongside her towards the exit. As the two made their way back his eyes flickered between the dark hallways for any signs of other orcs, but it seems most of them hadn't heard all of the commotion, their hearing was rather weak after all.

Adeline made it to almost the door when she heard her friend yell out, she began to make her way back as she watched the scene begin to unfold. However she halted upon seeing Romanos come to her handmaiden's aid, now her eyes shifted to Alok who was making his way to her side. The princess immediately gripped the knight's arm, hiding her face in it to hide the tears that were beginning to spring to her eyes. The female was rather overwhelmed with all of the events that had just unfolded in front of her, and she was rather poorly prepared for such an event. "Thank you," she whimpered, looking up at him with large, thankful eyes.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:13 pm

Kisa whimpered as she hung there for a few brief moments longer before falling down to the ground. Landing on the ground, it shocked her out of her state, gasping a little before looking at the knight. She nodded shakily before struggling to get up and then following him to the exit where the others were. Feeling like she might stumble a little bit, she lifted a hand and gently gripped onto the knight's sleeve, her head hung low.

Alok wrapped his arm around the princess and held her close to him. He gave her a little smile of comfort as he took his dagger back and sheathed it,"We're not out of the woods yet. Come on, let's get out of here." He said as he turned her and began to walk her out before his eyes caught sight of something on the wall,"Yes, those will be useful." He said quietly, quickly letting go of the princess and moving to the wall where there was a few cloaks hung up. He grabbed a bunch and went back over to the princess at the exit of the castle cave, wrapped and tying a cloak around her before doing his own. When Romanos and Kisa got closer, he handed the other two to him,"Now we're less likely to freeze in the cold." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:28 pm

Romanos helped Kisa up before gently wrapping a comforting arm around her, providing support to the female as he guided her outside. The male eagerly took the cloaks from Alok, thanking him quietly before gently wrapping a cloak around Kisa's shoulders. "Here you go, it's a little cold out." He said sweetly, a smile on his lips as he spoke to the female. He slid his own over his shoulders before placing his supporting arm around the female once more. "Let's get out of here." He said as he opened the door and stepped outside. Now the hard part would be making their way back home, they simply needed to find a town to gain understanding of his surroundings.

Adeline welcomed the arm with a soft smile beginning to creep onto her face to reflect his. She watched carefully as Alok grabbed a cloak off of the wall, and hugged it close to her body preparing to brace herself against the cold. "Thank you," she whispered, as the four slipped out of the castle and into the harsh winds outside. Even though it was freezing, she would much rather be cold and safe, than locked in that dreadful dungeon.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me