1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby Alpha* » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:10 am

FallenRains

He smiles faintly, leading the young cat beside him away from the doomed clans. Those blue eyes take in shadows and movements, take in the potential threats. And though he longs to be in a tree, closer to his beloved heavens, there aren't trees here. Just shrubbery and grass. That silver cat keeps his pace slower than he'd do for himself, but steady. "So... " he's bad at conversion, "your group is... larger... than I thought. "

(Lose what?)

--->>

FoxStar

The leader of WindClan snarls at her clan, "HoneyLight!" Is spat, "by StarClans' power I revoke your name, you are HoneyPaw." The red cat glares at her clan and they quickly disburse;

She pads to the entrance of camp, "I'm sorry. " is murmured, "may StarClan keep you all safe." Then the group is gone.

--->>

MossBlossoms' face bleeds again but for the longest moment she doesn't move. Not until that other, selfish, queen is pushed away. Not until the group is told off and sent away. Then, slowly, does her thin body untense. Those green eyes turn on the grey cat, "of c-course. " Is murmured- even though her paws hurt from mostly healed injuries. She picks up MallowKit, pauses to look at DuskPelt, to hear his offer. Timidly, she nods - he can come along. He isn't welcome here either.

For some odd reason she feels she can trust him? With the kits, at the very least. The queen waits for him to pick up the last she-kit before heading out of camp with him behind her. "Wh-where are we g-go-going?" She mews around soft fur, there's a glance at the overcast evening sky, "th-they w-wont s-stay heal-lthy with the s-s-storm." And quite frankly she is exhausted and starving; Moss never eats before a patrol, since most cats want breakfast early and there is never enough. Then there was the kits and that loner (monster), and the whole thing with Littlenose and the other cats who'd been killed... then banishment from ThunderClan and acceptance into WindClan, the traveling and then the arrival. The loss of WhiskerKit... that mousebrained medicine cat and rat hearted queen and ---

She knows she's spiraling, internalizing.

The calico and cream she-cat inhales sharply, flicks an ear. It's no matter now. She is MossBlossom of... of... FlurryStars' Clan. She's wanted, loved and Accepted there. .... isn't she?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:42 pm

She winced. "Sparrow and Rye are the only ones that had to come...Me, Swiftpaw, Emberpaw, Daisyflower, Flamepelt, Toadjump, and Splinterheart just came." She hoped this wouldn't make him dislike her.

Flurrystar gave a brisk nod. "Let's go. I'll carry Marshkit, Mossblossom, you Mallowkit." She eyed Duskpelt. "I guess I've no choice...You, carry Cinderkit. Don't you dare hurt her. " Her eyes softened as she looked at Mossblossom. "Let's start gettin outta here." She said.

Flurrystar led FlurryClan away from the moor.

Duskpelt nodded, carefully picking up Cinderkit.
He followed.

(It's a secret)
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! Or Lunar! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are warrior cats, Roblox, making art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Sometimes here 😁

I have various strange quirks, in turn makin me a bit akward, but i love friends! Also if you like wc we NEED to be friends 😆

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:58 am

(Mmm)

MossBlossom is limping by the time they have made it out of WindClan territory, and by the time the small group exits the clan lands entirely those fragile scars are starting to bleed, but she doesn't complain. They'd had to stop, once, for the kits to be fed and warmed before continuing to walk again, (which leaves her more tired than before) but she doesn't say much.

The clawless she-cat spots the barn through a field and a distant but distinct he-cat. That can't be Rook, can it? It's been many moons since she'd last seen him, and he was old then too. Older than the clan elders. She stumbles over a gnarled root when they pass through the orchard. And then Moss hesitates at the fence. Would there be rats inside? Would they be intruding on the ones who live here? Is the ghost here? Suddenly the rain starts and she hurries forward, they don't have much choice. Getting a chill would kill her kits and she would fight StarClan itself to keep them safe. "Come this way, out of the storm," says an old voice, brown eyes smiling at the trio. "There's room in my home." The elder offers, "and prey." Rook hops off the fence and pads towards the barn, the scars that are from loosing his tail still vivid against his all white pelt. The elder walks into the badger sized hole that had been dug, into the warm gloom of the barn. "Be welcome at this hearth." Is offered mildly. Moss, knowing Rook, flicks an ear at the old cat as he points her to a metal bucket that's filled with soft bedding. "It's been a while MossBlossom, it's good to see you again. Rest here. "

"R-rook, this is m-my f-friend, F- FlurryS-Star, I w-was k-kicked out of m-my c-clan."

"Who stole your voice?" Is asked quietly, pelt risen with anger - but not at her. The last time they'd been together she'd been confident and happy, soft spoken, sure but she didn't stutter. "Was it him??"

"N-no, " She swallows as she curls in the bucket, "h-he is-isnt h-here. T-this is D-duskPelt, h-hes h-h-helping us."
The ancient tomcat peers at the two cats he has just met with curiosity.

"Your kits?"

"Mmhmm. O-ours."

------>>

FallenRains allows silence to stretch between them as they pad back towards the barn. "Family is important, " is decided on at last, blue eyes full of understanding. "It's a good thing that they chose to come, we will need many cats' aid to meet the place where the Conjoined Clan is to live." The spectre falls quiet again, glancing at a group of bats that wheel through the sky, at the clouds, "its going to rain soon." Is noted, flicking an ear at the sound of a rabbit and whiskers at the smell of them that makes him hungry. But, he's not been a very good hunter, even after all this time. "Are you glad that they came, JuniperPaw?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:34 am

Flurrystar watched, anxiety worming its way around her as her freind stumbled and carried on. She was met with relief as a farm come to view.

"Greetings, Rook." The she cat said, dipping her head.
She eyed Duskpelt. "He might as well be.." She hissed under her breath.

Duskpelt sighed. Of course that's his guess. His eyes closed, and he lay like that for a moment.

"That what we will be called? Conjoin?" Juniperpaw wondered.

Juniperpaw nodded. "I am, as I can be. "
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! Or Lunar! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are warrior cats, Roblox, making art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I have various strange quirks, in turn makin me a bit akward, but i love friends! Also if you like wc we NEED to be friends 😆

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:36 pm

MossBlossom sighs in relief as she's finally off her paws; they throb painfully, but if Rook is around the Ghost is too... and that means that he would attend her paws. Rook stares at the new she-cat, "don't attack the silver spectre. " is warned, "no cat who does lives." The elder turns and pads away to collect prey from the pile.

"A-are y-you al-alright D-duskPelt?" Is asked, even though she's the one hurting. As the kits are put at her belly she sighs relief that they're still active and wanting to eat. A soft purr rumbles from her cream chest, looking between FlurryStar and DuskPelt, "c-can I h-help at all?" The elder is back with a pair of mice that he sets down before going back to the pile for a third.

"Eat." He does catch FlurryStars' words and those brown eyes fix on DuskPelt for a long moment, "we can converse when He is back."

---->>

"I ... haven't been told, yet." Is said quietly, "StarClan will say when they're good and ready. " FallenRains pauses, listening to the dead, "this way," the speaker murmurs, delving away from the previous path. Why he doesn't say, just shoves the bramble bush aside with his shoulders so she can pass without them catching her pelt.

Then, after a few more minutes of walking he looks at the apprentice, "I understand if you're upset, change.... can be difficult. " Fallen feels as the clouds decide to give up on holding the rain. "Race you to the barn, it's a straight path!"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:13 pm

Juniperpaw immediately shot forwards, her young, strong legs propelling her across it. She relished the wind in her fur.

Duskpelt ignored them both. He blinked open one eye. "I'm alright.." He tells Mossblossom.

Flurrystar looked confused. "Silver what?" She asked.

???
A dark tabby crept along an alley. His heart pounded with fear, but was going to see this through.
He turned, around the corner of a brick wall. Up ahead was a dead end. To most cats. Higher above was an old rusting balcony. It was falling apart, and the cat flinched as a crackling piece of metal fell, resulting in a large crash. He hopped up the bars of the balcony, and got to the roof. The tom shot backwards, then, full speed, charged straight off. The tabby narrowly landed on the next roof. He continued doing this, until he came to the largest one in the whole city.
He looked for another balcony, and used it to get on top of it. The blocked off alleyway was close now. He leaped down, balancing on jutting stones. At last he reached the bottom. The dark tabby straightened, and walked straight into the alley. The tom went forwards, and stopped in front of a wood pile.
A silver and black tom with
glowing yellow eyes came in front of him.
The tom dipped his head. "Greetings, Leader Tinpaw."

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:31 pm

He lets her win; yes, he runs, but he lets her slide into the two-legs fenced property before him, cliche as that seems. Why? He's trying to get her as far away from the coyote they'd almost stumbled upon as he can. Thankfully it didn't follow - maybe it hadn't realized they're there. Maybe it wasn't hungry, but neither matters now. She's safe.

Before they step into the barn he smirks at her, blue eyes dancing with humor. "You won, this time. Next time I'll win." He raises one paw in a guesture for JuniperPaw to enter before him, glancing once over his shoulders to double check that they weren't followed (just as suspected, they arent.)

The pair had gotten wet from the rain, and he quietly shakes off his head of the cold liquid. "Alright there?"

--->>
Rook sets the third mouse down, this one inside the bucket for MossBlossom to eat and turns towards FlurryStar. "The Ghost." Is murmured, "the... pale one. "

"R-r-rid-dl-les w-wont h-help Rook." Moss says after taking a ravenous bite; "h-he mm-means F-fallenR-rains," she pauses to have another bite, "he's a g-good c-cat, j-j-Jj-" frustration fills her eyes a moment, "o-oh-only d-different."

"FallenRains.. it's easier for you to meet him than for me to explain. " Those brown eyes are sad for a bit, he'd known him most of his own life and the silver cat hadn't physically changed. Why??? "Eat and rest, he will be around in the morning. " Moss nods her head and blinks at DuskPelt. "D-do either of y-you k-know these c-cats?" There is a flick of her tail in the direction of the ShadowClan (and RiverClan) cats, then, she yawns. If Fallen is here.. she and the kits would be safe.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:35 pm

She entered. Juniperpaw stuck her tounge out at him playfully. "In dreams, maybe!" She purred. "Brbrbrbr!" She went as she shook her soaked fur out. "Yeah! It's really coming down!" She commented, completely unaware of the could have coyote.

(Did they come to Fallen's barn thing? Are they with the others?)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:45 pm

(Yes they're at the barn, and yes they're with the others. )

MossBlossom has finished her mouse and the kits have full bellies and are dozing- now that they're warm again. Infact the young queen is dozing as thunder rolls outside. She's almost asleep when two cats enter, a young one... and one that looks dead. Green eyes blink sleepily at the spectral form, even in the gloom. "JuniperPaw, Ghost," she hears Rook say, careful to not waken those who sleep. "Be welcome to my hearth,"

"We are welcomed." Is greeted after getting the worst of the water out of his star-filled pelt.

Rook regards them a moment, "Eat, young one, " is purred, then to Fallen he speaks again. "Moss has returned... she isn't the same as she was. They just arrived... her paws bleed." Informs the ancient, "ill gather some webs." Then the white cat is gone.

"Would you like to meet a friend of mine JuniperPaw?" Is asked before hes walking again. Fallen takes a signing breath, makes a detour to collect a small heap of herbs and then pads over to the bucket where MossBlossom and her kits and companions wait. "Hello," is rumbled around the herbs.

"F-f-fallenR-rains!" Despite being exhausted she perks up a bit, "hi," there's a genuine smile on her muzzle, but his expression changes for a second from warmth to rage, and then it's smoothed away- it's good that Rook warned him. "It-ts good t-to s-see you!"

Paleing eyes take in the claw marks along her face and then he's taking in DuskPelt and FlurryStar. "Hello FlurryStar, it's good you're here. And... DuskPelt,"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:02 pm

Duskpelt doesn't reply. He is eying Juniperpaw.

Flurrystar dipped her head. "Greetings, other clans. I am Flurrystar, chosen leader of the joined clan." She said. As two cats she didn't know got close to Moss, she quickly went over.

She dips her head to Rook.

She waved her tail at Moss, then Juniperpaw regards them all with curiosity. Her eyes fall on Duskpelt, and terror practically tries to fight its way out of her chest.

Rye looked uncomfortable around so many new cats. She moved closer to Splinterheart, who put his tail around her.

Swiftpaw raised his hackles as he heard the barking, and a set of loud cat screeches. "There! That's Toadjump! He is still outside! But what could be wrong?"

Meanwhile...

Toadjump sniffed at a clump of leaves. "Still nothing." He muttered. "This StarClan cursed place has no food for me to-" He was interrupted by howling and barking. He perked his ears. Coyotes... He thought in horror. As he was about to run, he came face to face with the hunt leader, who advanced upon him. "Help!!!" He screeched. "Heeeeeelp!!! Coyote!! Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!" He kept yowling as loud as he could. The coyotes fllung themselves at him.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me