LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:50 am

May I join the roleplay? :)

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:05 pm

(No sorry, this is a 1x1 RP)

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
Eaglestar blinked when he found himself pinned. "So you did," he meowed with a chuckle before giving her cheek a lick. "I guess this means you win."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"It's fine," Tansyleaf meowed with a small smile. "You should rest while you can. I have a feeling that Nightflower will kit before Moonhigh."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"If it's feeling better in the morning we'll do some tracking training," Ottertalon meowed with a small smile. "Then you could probably go see the new kits."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Nettlepaw, Kits
"But it's best not to show off too much," Ivypaw meowed. "You don't want your mentors to think your're know it alls. I heard that we'll be taught how to swim and fish but I guess it depends on your mentor."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, Kits
"Not that what we're showing them will get them considered know it alls," NEttlepaw meowed.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, NEttlepaw, Kits
"I can't wait to do combat training," Wolfkit meowed as he pounced at Icekit.

[I]Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Kits[/color]
"I wonder what swimming is like," Icekit meowed as he tried to push his brother away from him with very little success.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, Kits
"I bet swimming is a lot of fun," Patchkit meowed with a small yawn.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar

Velvetstorm smiled and gave the leader a lick before getting off him. “You know whenever we have kits I think we will be pretty entertaining parents. I mean, we can race our kits and do other fun things as a family.” The she cat said. She knew Pinestep hadn’t been the best leader. But Velvetstorm wanted to make Eaglestar happy and give him many happy memories. And hopefully not think much of his past in the process.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

Lavenderpaw nodded in agreement. “Yes I believe Nightflower will have her kits very soon. At least we have everything we need now.” She meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

Stormpaw saw Patchkit yawned and was pleased that at least one kit was getting tired. He chuckled every time Rosekit tried to pounce at him. She was getting better, but also appeared to be tired. He had readied himself to be knocked over. “Yeah you don’t want to be show offs when your an apprentice, but it doesn’t hurt to know everything we are teaching you.” He agreed with Ivypaw and Nettlepaw

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

Tracking training seemed no different than hunting. She knew how to tell a clan cat from a rouge cat. And it wasn’t hard to track prey all creatures have their own scent. Lilypaw thought tracking training wasn’t very interesting. Useful, but not an activity she wanted to do. More than anything she wanted to be on sun high patrol. Or hunt, or even boarder patrol. “Okay.” Lilypaw said. “Oh. Right! Fernwhisker had her kits. And Nightflower still hasn’t. I hope she will be okay. She could kit any moment or even later tonight. I hope Tansyleaf gets some rest and Lilypaw too. They need to be ready to help Nightflower and they can’t do that if they don’t take a break.”Lilypaw meowed.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

He watched the apprentices teach the kits a few harmless things. As long as they didn’t teach them to swim he didn’t mind.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: Swiftstrike

Fernwhisker smiled before yawning. “Go on Swiftstrike. It’s okay. I’m fine. Just tired.” The she cat meowed.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker

Swiftstrike knew he should get going but if Fernwhisker slept who would make sure the kits stayed put all night and didn’t wander off? He knew their eyes weren’t open but they could still move around.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: open

Sparrowflight sat alone in the shade grooming his face after eating a vole. He hoped Nightflower was getting some rest. It was going to be a long night if she didn’t kit soon.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Open

Shadowleap didn’t think Starclan would let Nightflower go the night without kitting. No cat should be in so much pain for so long.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

Tigerstrike lay in the shade of the warrior den. When sun down fell on the camp it was his favorite time to enjoy the cool air after such a hot day.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Rosekit decided to pounce on Stormpaw one more time. She was tired but she was pretty sure she had one last pounce in her. She crouched and readied herself to pounce. But she only managed to make him nearly stumble. “I’m getting a bit tired.” The young kit mewed softly

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“I’m getting tired too…” Ravenkit mewed. But she still wanted to learn more.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

“ Couldn’t we learn to swim in water that isn’t very deep?” Thistlekit asked, barely able to keep his eyes open.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstar/Tags: Velvetstar, Clan Meeting
"That would be nice," Eaglestar meowed as he got to his paws. He then flicked his tail for her to follow him as he made his way over to the burnt stump. He waited a moment before jumping up on it and yowling for a Clan Meeting.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Another one already?" Tansyleaf asked with a soft sigh before heading out into camp and sitting next to the den.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ashstrike blinked when Eaglestar called for another Clan meeting and slowly made his way over to the burnt stump.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush; Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I think you'll enjoy the training game I've come up with for you," Ottertalon meowed with a small smile before making her way over to the Clan meeting.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I bet a moon's worth a prey he's preforming the assigning ceremony," Mossleap meowed as she joined the other warriors.

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"What else could it be," Mintwhisker meowed as she took a seat next to Mossleap. "I can't wait to have one myself someday."

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I wonder what it's like," Thymestep meowed as he joined his denmates. "It must be pretty important for the whole Clan to be gathered."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Nettlepaw, Kits, Clan Meeting
"I think it's time for the kits to be getting to bed," Ivypaw meowed softly before blinking when Eaglestar called for a Clan meeting.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw, Ivypaw, Kits, Clan Meeting
"We can get them settled in our den for the night," Nettlepaw meowed as his ears twitched slightly when Eaglestar called for the Clan to gather.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Clan Meeting
"After the meeting it's straight to bed with you," Starlingsong meowed as she curled her tail around the kits. "We'll sleep in the apprentices' den tonight so we'll be out from underpaw when Nightflower's kitting starts."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Clan Meeting
"We can pick out our future nests while we're there," Wolfkit meowed with a yawn.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Clan Meeting
"Yes Momma," Icekit meowed with a yawn.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Clan Meeting
Patchkit just nodded and tried not to yawn again.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Clan Meeting
Frostnight slowly made his way out of the elders' den and glanced over at Eaglestar. "About time," he meowed.

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I'm sure he was just waiting for the right moment before now," Windfeather meowed as she hobbled out of the elders' den.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:03 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar

Velvetstar went to stand by the stump. She was happier than she had ever been. But she remained calm as she waited for the clan to gather.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“I wonder what it’s about.” Lavenderpaw said as she followed her mentor. Seeing Velvetstorm sitting near the burned stump. She lay by the medicine cat den. It was rare to get two clan meetings in a single day.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

Lilypaw looked confused about a second clan meeting and a training game. She then followed her mentor towards the gathering cats and looked up at the burnt stump. “Why is Velvetstorm beside Eaglestar? I mean I think they’d make a great pair.” She whispered so only her mentor heard.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags:Starlingsong, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

“We don’t mind sharing our den for a night. I doubt Starclan would be mad about it.” Stormpaw said before turning his attention to his mentor. Another meeting so soon? It had to be about him and Velvetstorm. That much was obvious.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

Dustclaw sat looking at the two cats. He wished he would have an assigning ceremony himself. It could happen some day. Only time would tell.

“I’m not leaving the kits. Could you go and see what the clan meeting is about? I can hear from here just fine.” Fernwhisker asked her mate.

“Yes it’s one thing to hear it but I will go take a look and let you know.” Swiftstrike gave his mate a quick lick and walked out to sit outside the den. The cats were gathering, Eaglestar had Velvetstorm at his side. “An assigning ceremony. Would be my guess.”

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: open

Sparrowflight gathered with the other clan cats. He felt he was getting old and probably wouldn’t find a mate. He honestly never thought of a mate. But he did often think of himself as an old cat who would probably never have kits. And he loved kits. They were adorable, hyper and he just enjoyed watching Starlingsong’s kits.

Shadowleap watched and waited. When she heard Mossleap she had to agree with her. It did look like an assigning ceremony.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

Tigerstrike quietly watched and waited for Eaglestar to speak.

Rosekit smiled as she saw Eaglestar with Velvetstorm. “They would make great mates.” She mewed

“They really would. Velvetstorm is always working as hard as any cat to keep the clan safe and fed and we even have enough water to get us through the night. She’s so kind. Really good for a brave leader like Eaglestar” Ravenkit mewed

“That’s true.” Thistlekit agreed as a small yawn escaped his mouth.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags:Elders, clan

“I knew this day would come and I’m glad I’m alive to see it.” Flowerpetal meowed as she gathered with the other cats.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:Elders, clan

“Couldn’t expect Eaglestar to settle for anyone but his best friend.” Falconbreeze meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:04 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Clan Meeting
Eaglestar took a deep breath before starting the ceremony. "Cats of LakeClan, we are gathered here tonight to witness StarClan's will." He paused and then shook his head as he got an idea. "Tonight we celebrate the joining of two hearts into one," he meowed, knowing he was changing the ceremony on the spot. He jumped down from the stump and went to stand in front of Velvetstorm. "I, Eaglestar, Leader of Lakeclan, take you, Velvetstorm, as my mate." He smiled at the she-cat before leaning forward to touch noses with her.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Clan Meeting
Tansyleaf's tail flicked when Eaglestar changed the ceremony. She thought it was about time it was changed but was worried about StarClan becoming angry at a leader for just changing an old ceremony like that.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ashstrike tilted his head slightly as he listened to the words of the ceremony. "This doesn't sound like he's assigning himself a mate," he meowed.

Ottertalon/She-cat/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ottertalon's eyes widened slightly as Eaglestar spoke. "Is he allowed to change it like that?" she asked softly.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Mossleap blinked and then chuckled softly. "Of course he would change it, he's never liked the idea of an assigned mate even if it's one he's chosen for himself."

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"But is he allowed to change it like that?" Mintwhisker asked, echoing Ottertalon's question. "StarClan might get angry at us for him doing that."

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I don't think StarClan will be too upset," Thymestep meowed. "LakeClan hasn't had assigned mates for seasons."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Clan Meeting
"I guess that means we'll be training together a lot more now," Ivypaw meowed with a small smile to Stormpaw.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Looks like that way to me," Nettlepaw agreed with a small nod.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Starlingsong purred softly as he listened to Eaglestar. "It's about time," she meowed with a small smile.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
Wolfkit yawned as he tried not to fall asleep right there.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
Icekit lay down at his mother's paws and began to doze off.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Do you think we could go now?" Patchkit asked softly. She was as tired as her brothers were and didn't want to fall asleep in the middle of the meeting.

"He can't change the ceremony like that," Frostnight hissed softly.

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Well apparently he can and he did," Windfeather meowed with a flick of her tail.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:43 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar, clan meeting

Velvetstorm was surprised Eaglestar had changed the ceremony. But maybe it was time for a change. She certainly hoped Starclan wouldn’t mind and did not get angry. The she cat didn’t hesitate to touch noses.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw, clan meeting

“I don’t think Starclan would be too upset about this. Maybe a bit surprised though.” Lavenderpaw mewed quietly.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon, clan meeting

“Hopefully Starclan can accept this change and not be upset. It’s never been done like this before right?” Lilypaw asked, as confused as everyone else.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags:Starlingsong, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits, clan meeting

“I don’t think it’s such a bad thing really. It will be nice to train with you more often.” Stormpaw meowed, smiling.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw, clan meeting

“It’s never been changed like this before. But I think a change is good.” Dustclaw meowed.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Clan Meeting

It’s been the same for so long. I’m actually okay with this change. It’s not like Eaglestar is changing everything. Sparrowflight thought.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Clan meeting

Shadowleap figured as leader Eaglestar would make changes. He was leader and he could change the ceremony however he liked. So long as Starclan didn’t mind. They were in the middle of a drought already so surely Starclan wouldn’t be angry enough to let the drought go on even longer.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: clan meeting

Sometimes changes can be a good thing. I can live with this change. Tigerstrike thought as he looked around.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker, clan meeting

“Eaglestar just changed the ceremony. I think I like this better.” He meowed quietly so Fernwhisker heard.

“He changed it? About time.” Fernwhisker meowed quietly.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, clan meeting

“It looks like some of the cats don’t like the change.” Rosekit said. She was tired but she wanted to watch the meeting.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, clan meeting

“You don’t think Starclan will be mad do you?” Ravenkit asked Starlingsong. She was sure the older cat didn’t really mind the new change. “I think it’s nice.” She added.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags:Elders, clan Meeting

“He can change it how he wishes. Eaglestar is our leader and we should support his decision.” Flowerpetal meowed.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:Elders, clan meeting

“Pinestep would be furious but I guess a small change couldn’t hurt. Having the ceremony changed is nice. Eaglestar is doing better than his father ever did.” Falconbreeze meowed quietly
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:35 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Clan Meeting
Eaglestar smiled and purred softly before dismissing the meeting with a flick of his tail.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicne Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Clan Meeting
Tansyleaf's tail twitched slightly as she headed back into the medicine den. "You should get some rest Lavenderpaw," she meowed. "I'll wake you if Nightflower's kitting starts."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ashstrike blinked and got to his paws after the meeting was dismissed. He glanced briefly over to where Lavenderpaw had been sitting before smiling slightly and heading to the warriors den.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"It hasn't been changed for seasons upon seasons," Ottertalon meowed. "I agree that it is time things changed a little bit."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Stormpaw/Tags: Clan Meeting
"We should probably get a nest set up in our den for the kits," Ivypaw meowed softly. "They look like they're asleep on their paws."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Yeah, come on little warriors we'll get you set up nice and cozy in the apprentices' den," Nettlepaw meowed.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Yes it's past their bedtime," Starlingsong meowed as she bent down to pick up Icekit.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 mons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
Wolfkit yawned as he slowly got to his paws. "Lead the way," he meowed.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
Icekit let out a tired purr when his mother picked him up before going back to sleep.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Clan Meeting
Patchkit slowly got to her paws and yawned before waiting for the apprentices to lead the way to the den.

Frostnight snorted softly. "Pinestep wouldn't care much about the changing ceremonies," he meowed. "In fact he'd probably be pleased."

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"If StarClan was disappointed or angry they would have shown their disapproval by now," Windfeather meowed before heading back into the elders' den.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:21 pm

“I like how you changed the ceremony. It’s been the same for so many moons.” Velvetstorm meowed.

“I think we both should get as much rest as we can. We wouldn’t be very helpful to Nightflower if we were both half asleep.” Lavenderpaw said. She knew if Nightflower were to kit her mentor would wake her. Lavenderpaw made her way to her bed and curled up.

Lilypaw smiled thinking the new ceremony was nice. Then she wondered if Ottertalon would ever think of having one. Lilypaw loved to train but nothing would make her happy to see Ottertalon with any cat. Wouldn’t she like to at least have a mate? the apprentice thought. She knew better than to ask because it was Ottertalon who decided if she wanted a mate and nobody else.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags:Starlingsong, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

“Come on kits I know you are tired but soon you’ll be in a warm bed of moss in the apprentices den.” Stormpaw lead the way into the den and often looked back to make sure they were following. “I’m sure the other apprentices will be happy to let you stay the night.” He added with a smile as he turned to Ivypaw. “Remember the moss we used to freshen the nursery up? Well I kept some in case the nursery was either really busy or really crowded. I’d say it will be both by the time Nightflower kits.” He said.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: open

Dustclaw was pleased to see his apprentice helping out. Of course he’d help any cat. Even the older warrior thought it was cute to see the kits try not to fall asleep standing up.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Open

Sparrowflight chuckled softly. He’d offer to lend a paw but he was sure the apprentices would get the kits put to bed soon. Poor things had stayed up too late.

Shadowleap knew better than to be up too late. Assuming Eaglestar didn’t need another patrol the young warrior made her way to the warrior den and curled up on her bed.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags:Open

Tigerstrike lay in his bed near the entrance to the den so he could get some cool air during the night.

“Have a good night. I’ll check on you and the kits when I can.” Swiftstrike nuzzled his mate and smiled at his kits. He then left so they could get some sleep. Especially Fernwhisker.

“Your dad is so kind. I can tell you’ll all love him.” She whispered before settling down. She trusted the kits would behave and hopefully not wake throughout the night.

Rosekit looked at where Stormpaw had gone. She noticed him working on a bed for them. “Thanks Stormpaw!” She meowed before laying down.

“It looks big enough for all of us.” Ravenkit mewed as she stretched.

“Time to get some sleep.” The tom declared before yawning and laying down.

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags: Elders den

Flowerpetal was tired. The journey from the den to the meeting and back was exhausting.

Falconbreeze /tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags:Elders, clan

Falconbreeze lay on his bed as soon as he entered the elders den. He was tired but unlike Flowerpetal he was younger and the journey to the meeting and back didn’t bother him too badly.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm

“It felt like it was time,” Eaglestar meowed with a small smile. “Join me?” he added softly before heading to his den.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw

“Right,” Tansyleaf meowed with a small smile before curling up in her nest.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw

“Go and get some sleep Lilypaw,” Ottertalon meowed before heading to the warriors den. “Training starts at dawn.”

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Starlingsong, Stormpaw, Nettlepaw, Kits

“Here you are little ones,” Ivypaw meowed before curling up in her nest. “Sleep well.”

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits

“Thank you,” Starlingsong meowed with a soft purr as she curled around the kits.

Wolfkit/5moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits

“Night,” Wolfkit meowed as he plopped down on the moss
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me