Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm

[ ah, alright ]

the tom left the nursery. he was running, when suddenly he felt himself get pushed to the ground. it was springstar. the black tom was in a vulnerable position. "d- don't you dare kill me!" he growled.

the shecat was clawing the toms' soft belly. he was yowling, but managed to scramble away, dragging himself into the forest. the leader stalked into the nursery. "I.. dealt with that rouge." She hissed. "He is no longer a threat to our clan. he has been executed." she growled. a round of cheers from the cats around arose.

"mama" the little kit attempted to whimper, shivering. The loud cheering was scaring him, so he buried deep into his mother's fur, partially getting himself squished and almost suffocating himself.

ratwhisker found a comfortable spot out of clan territory and attempted to fix his wounds, licking the cuts and applying cobwebs.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Moonrose's eyes widened, and wetted at the same time. Ratwhisker was dead. Killed. Gone. None of her clan-mates were sad, they all gave cheers of joy. She knew that she would never see him again, unless Starclan forgave his sins. She took in a deep breath and looked at her kits. Coalkit was buried deep inside of her thick fur, and she became worried that he would suffocate. The last reminder of her deceased mate, were two small, kits, one blue, the other black. She gently pulled crying Coalkit outside of her pelt to breath. She sighed, and looked through a small crack in the nursery, hoping to at least catch a glimpse of Ratwhisker's body, to make sure that Springstar bared the truth. He was not there. All she saw as a trail of blood leading into the forest, but her mind was to jumbled to process it.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:39 pm

"what seems to be the matter?" springstar asked she queen. "Why are you not cheering? that dumb tom caused so many crimes be glad he can't come and steal or kill your kits! don't think he wouldn't do it." she meowed. springstar looked out at the trail of blood. "that's his blood. the smell of death fills these grounds again but this time, its death that should have happened many moons ago."

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:43 pm

"Hurray...." Moonrose mewed, with zero expression, she simply raised her paw, and shook it a bit. "Death smells amazing Springstar." She huffed, plopping her head back down, wanting to sleep so desperately, and escape this nightmare. It sounded like she was being terribly rude, but she had a excuse. Any cat would want everyone to shut-up is she just gave birth.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 pm

the leader swiped at the queens back and kits with a low growl and left. she told everyone to leave the nursery- apart from other queens and kits.

coalkit screamed as he was hit by a vicious paw on his nose.

ratwhisker made his bleeding stop, but still felt unwell. he looked around for any dead prey. he wouldn't be able to hunt in this pain. he longed to get a proper glance at his family.
Last edited by meerkat boi. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 am

bump

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 pm

bump

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 am

Moonrose made a quite hiss as soon as Springstar was gone. She noticed that Springstar had hit her kit, and she gently began licking him until the yowling was gone. She looked at Bluekit, who had not made a fuss since she was born.

W.B. Sorry!
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:33 am

the tomkit purred and calmed down from the comforting licks of his mother.

ratwhisker limped towards a safe place. he lay down and slept.

a warrior came into the nursery. "sorry for the interuption, moonrose. i can look after your kits for you if you want to rest." she meowed. it was mousefeather.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am

"Thank you Mousefeather." She mewed. She sighed, and plopped her head down into the soft nest.
W.B.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups