One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 am

Mrs Knight- I looekd at her nad siad soflty "I*ll drive you home." I smiled softly and started the car again.

JAmes-I looked at Knight nad over at the squeerl. I pulled knight inside and closed the door behidn me, walkign back out to get the squeerl away.

Luna- I looked at him and kissed his cheek.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 am

Madison-

"Alright," I said in reply and looked out the window randomly

Sierra-

I just smiled at my brother and looked over at Damion. Except, I don't remember seeing that in the box...

Logan-

I grinned as she did and smiled at her

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:29 am

Mrs. KNight-I sigh slightly, wondeirng why he kept doing this. All those hits to his head...

James-I sigh and wlaked up to one of the tree, to try and find it's nest. Or what ever it's called.

Luna- I looked at him and smiled at him.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:34 am

Madison~

I leaned my head to the window and sighed, just looking out it.

Sierra~

"Damion, where'd you get that?" I asked him as I looked at him. He looked at me, and knowing he wasn't originally supposed to have it, he just handed it to me.

Logan~

I looked at her and smiled back

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:35 am

Mrs. Knight- I sigh slightly and then remembered I still had the decoration in the back.

James- I climbed up into the tree, finidng it's place.

Luna-I closed my eyes, putting my arms aroudn his chest and hugged him.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 am

Madison~

I just kept my head leaning to the window and looking out it still

Sierra~

And it accidentally opened. I sighed, but then seeing the note and then the rings...I smiled happily, yet a bit surprised, but closed the ball and quickly handed it to Damion. "Put it back where you found it?" I asked him and he nodded, putting it up again.

Logan~

I hugged her back as she did

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:43 am

Mrs. Knight- I looked over at Maddie and then ahead again, saying "you know he'll come back for you. YOu mean to much for him."

James-I got it donw nad it did reall yhave claws. I wlaked over to the gate to the fence, puttingi t donwon the other side and watched it run away. I closed it aigna nad walekd inside agian.

Luna- I smiled, kissingh is cheek again.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:47 am

Madison~

I slightly nodded and just said, "I just don't get why he keeps doing things like that."

Sierra~

I'll just keep it to myself that I now know... I looked over at Damion as he sat back down and went back to playing with what he had before, and Cole still playing while sitting on my lap.

Logan~

I grinned again as she did

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 am

Kendall- I looked aroudn slightly, and once no one was aroudn I jsut fell down to my knees, closing my eyes nad looked down. Why'd I do waht I did?

James- I wlaekd over and sat back down nexto Sierra, knight coming running over nad sat inbetween me nad Sierra.

Luna-I put myh ead back on his shoulder.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:53 am

Madison~

I just kept my head leaning on the window,

Sierra~

I looked at James as he did and smiled lightly at him

Logan~

I smile softly as she did

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me