Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Tyler
He chuckled at her comment before she started to talk about a different life she wanted to have. He felt for her. He knew that didn't really grow old and die unless killed. Tyler wanted to give her that life. He wanted her to have everything. "So why don't we. You have a form that's pretty close to human and what you can't hide we can make an excuse for. Look we don't have to be at war. Or even after the war we can get a home and a car. And you can go to school, who says you can't attend school. I'll get a job." He said softly watching the sunset. He didn't care about anything else just her and what she wanted.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:32 am

Kwin
She listened to him as he began to speak, and she teared up, realizing now just how much he cared for her. How much he loved her. Sniffling and holding back tears, Kwin couldn't find the words. And so she simply hugged him, taking care to be gentle around his wound. "I seriously dont deserve you." Kwin whispered before kissing his neck once and pulling away, looking up at him. "You really think we could do it? Settle down and not be chased or hunted anymore? And... and maybe move every few years when our looks dont begin to match our supposed age?"
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:43 am

Tyler
Chuckling softly at her excitment. Blushing softly at the kiss on his neck "It is I who doesnt deserve her." He smiled giving her a side glance as she spoke about all the moving and stuff. He paused for a moment and waited until she finished. "I dont see why we could do that. As long as we are good at hiding who we actually are we can do anything we wanted." He smiled softly letting his hand on her hip snake closer. He liked having her close. This is what he wanted he would do anything to keep it.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:40 am

Kwin
She couldn't help but smile a little at his words, feeling reassured now. They could have the life she had always wanted, together. Just as soon as this war was over... "What is it that you want out of life, Tyler? Share your dreams with me." Kwin says as she sits closer to him, head against his shoulder as she looks up at him in admiration.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Tyler
He chuckled softly hearing her question. He didnt really want much, just to live a quiet life. Which he had somewhat managed for a while. He never really thought about dreams or things he wanted to do. It knew came up in his mind. Maybe he should ask himself these questions. Tyler gave a little sigh. "Maybe I wanna see what's underneath the ocean. I get to see everything up here. I never seen anything in there." He spoke softly pointing his finger to the ocean with a smile. He was interested in seen that but other then that he didnt have anything else he wanted to do or wanted to be he was fine with the way he was. "But of course I cant breath underwater." He joked softly giving a light half shrug.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 am

Kwin tilted her head a little curiously at his reply. He wanted to see what was under the water? She couldn't help but smile before chuckling at his added words. "Well, then we will have to figure out a way for you to see the bottom of the ocean. I promise you will one day." She says softly, trying to think if she knew anything or anyone that might be able to make that possible... smiling, Kwin gently kisses his cheek. "Is there anything else you want out of life?" Kwin asks curiously
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:06 am

Tyler
He chuckled lightly. "Hun dont worry about me okay, we work on your stuff first." He chuckled softly looking over at her before her next question. He had to be honest he didn't have anything else that he wanted to do. He pretty much had it all. He had the most beautiful girl in the world and powers. And even with the war at their feet he wouldnt trade this in for anything. He loved her. "All I want to do is live with you, maybe have a kid of our own." He said softly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:41 pm

She looked up at him as he chuckled before smiling, a light blush coloring her cheeks at his words. Why did he always have to be so sweet? Hearing his soft response, Kwin smiled and gently tickled her hand along his back. "You know... that sounds absolutely lovely." She agrees with a nod. "We'll get there, I promise." She looked out over the water as the sun sunk even further, casting a long reflection across the waves. "Goodness... it's so beautiful."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Tyler
He smiled happy that she was with him here watching the pretty sunset. "It is beautiful, yes. But I have something else that is even more beautiful." He stated softly before pulling her closer to him. He didnt want to go anywhere from here. This is where he wanted to stay. Forever in this moment.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:28 pm

Kwin
She looked up at him at his statement, smiling warmly as he pulled her closer. "Oh yeah, and what is that?" She asks with an amused hum as she cuddles close to him and lays her head against his shoulder, looking up at him expectantly. Would he tell her about some beautiful view he knew of?
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and