1x1 with Hyunseung

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Hyunseung

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Keylee smiled looking over at him. She chuckled, "Do you have anymore room on your lap?" She teased.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Dimka laughed. "No. Don't think so," he said.
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Keylee laughed. "Okay, I'll stay here then." She teased.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Dimka smiled. "I love you."
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 pm

"I love you, too." Keylee said, looking at him.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 pm

He smiled. "Are you feeling alright?"

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:21 pm

"I'm feeling better. I'm still really tired and stressed. My chest is starting to loosen up, but taking big deep breaths is exhausting." Keylee said.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Dimka nodded. "Okay," he said.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 pm

"If I wasn't feeling better you wouldn't be in here with the kids." Keylee said. "I wouldn't let you bring the kids in if I was still unable to breath." She sighed. "No one needs to see that."
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:40 am

He nodded. "I know, I was just checking."

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me