Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 29, 2019 9:23 pm

Tyler
He smiled softly shrugged his shoulders. "Somewhere with a nice view." He said softly looking from her then walked along with her before noticing what she called him.... Tootise roll? He gave a small laugh. "I'm not a chewy candy." He smiled softly shaking his head as he continued to walk. (Okay Gum drop?" He joked lightly bumping his hip slightly into hers as they walk out from between the buildings and onto the sidewalk to go back towards the beach.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu May 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Kwin
She smiled at his words, giving a nod. A view... the beach would be nice, but she would have to make sure they were extra careful and mindful of his wound. And so Kwin walked along with him toward the water. At his words and playful hip bump, she giggled. "I dunno, you are pretty tasty." She joked back, making cookie monster noises as she pretended to nibble at his shoulder. And then she broke into a fit of laughter. "Gods, I love you so much."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Tyler
Chuckling at her little chewing fest before her laughing. He couldn't help but join in, but it ended with her wincing and holding his chest. He heard her say she loved him which made him smile. "Not as much as I love you." He hummed softly moving his hand from his chest to her waist and pulled her in close. "Don't disagree because this will go around." He chuckled softly before leaning in to kiss her gently, but also passionately. He needed her probably more that she needed him. It should scare him that it was like that but it didn't he knew they were endgame and that's all he needed.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu May 30, 2019 4:56 pm

Kwin
She looked up at him and raised her eyebrow before laughing at his words. "Why are you so cute?" She asks before kissing him back happily, matching his passion with her own. After some time, Kwin pulled back and hummed contentedly. "Fine, you can win this time... " Kwin says softly before kissing his cheek. "Hmm now let's go cuddle and watch the sunset."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Tyler
He chuckled softly looking at her after she pulled away. "You make me look cute it's all an illusion." He grinned. Happy that he won this round. But he also knew it wouldn't be so easy next time around. Feeling her kiss before her words crossed his ears. "Indeed, sounds like a dream come true." He smiled softly walking faster as the sun was already getting low to the ground and Tyler did not want to miss what could be his last sunset. With the war and everything that had been going on.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu May 30, 2019 5:44 pm

Kwin
"Oh whatever... you are the cutest." She said with a chuckle as they walked, moving herself a bit closer to him as they moved. Kwin smiled at his words and walked faster with him. "You're a dream come true, you know that?" She asks softly as they continue.
Before too long they got to the beach and Kwin sat in the sand with him, planting a kiss on his cheek before wrapping her arm around his back.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 30, 2019 6:03 pm

Tyler
He smiled as they sat in the sand. Placing her hand around her hip and pulling her to lean against him. "I wouldn't know where to begin, Darling. Your more then that to me. You're everything I need and more." He hummed softly kissing her forehead. He wanted to stay in this moment forever. He wished that he could. He wished that they didn't have a war coming, they had to grow up. He didn't want her Darling to grow up. He liked it the way they were. "If you could be anything what would you be?"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri May 31, 2019 1:37 pm

Kwin
She smiled gently and happily cuddled against him as he pulled her close. "Awwwww " she cooed at his words and sweet forehead kiss. "You're seriously the best." Kwin says, kissing his cheek with a contented sigh before looking out on the horizon. The question and she tilted her head, thinking. "I would be human again." Kwin says, her voice soft but holding all of the weight and the hurt that came with her species. Leaning closer to him, Kwin kissed his jaw. "What would you be?"
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri May 31, 2019 8:08 pm

Tyler
He chu killed softly at her words. He didnt feel like the best always but he wouldnt correct her not now. Watching the sun closely watching as it took its sweet time going down. Hearing her answer his question made me frown. "I think I would be a cheetah so I can have super speed." He smiled softly. But deep down he knew he needed to look for a solution, maybe he could find a way to make her human again like she wanted. "May I ask why you want to be human?"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:18 pm

Kwin
She listened to his reply and smiled a little at the mental image of a Tyler cheetah... it was an amusing thought, to say the least. "You'd be a beautiful cheetah." Kwin says with a small giggle. And then his question and she was quiet for a moment, snuggling a little closer. "I want to be able to live the life I didn't get to. Attend some crappy college and struggle in my field, live in some tiny apartment for a while before settling down. Have a family... the whole white pocket fence and apple tree with the tire swing. A mountain of student loans and a used car that can't go on the freeway. Maybe a dog that likes to dig holes in my hardly cared for garden... you know, the works. I want to grow old and die someday. Just live life like I wanted to before my death." She swallowed a little, closing her eyes then as she falls quiet
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and