Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Tyler
He simply followed her around the store. Watching with his tired eyes when she asked about the vodka he simply nodded but he knew she had a good sense of what to get. When she paid for it he closed his eyes softly his head feeling fuzzy. "Thank you." He hummed softly before opening his eyes when the guy said thank you and come again. He pulled her out of the store. "Where should we go?"
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Kwin
She followed him as he pulled her out of the store, listening to his question. "Um... well let's go somewhere a little more secluded... Maybe in an alleyway? I dunno... I think it'd be weird for someone to see me cleaning out a gash in your chest (?) with vodka... They might think we are on something." Kwin offers an apologetic smile, wishing she could do better by him. "Are you feeling okay, hanging in there?"
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 22, 2019 9:34 pm

Tyler
Hearing her worry about someone noticing them in an alley made him chuckle slightly. "Why would it matter if they thought we were on something?" He asked softly before starting to walk down the street. "And if anything since it's on my chest you can just lean in and kiss me so it just looks like we are drunk." He said with a simple shrug of his shoulders. He knew she was sad about this, but it was just a hitch in the road. After a moment he winced softly his hand flying back to his chest. "Lets find a spot to get this sand out. I should be fine after that." He hummed gently.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu May 23, 2019 4:01 pm

Kwin
She blinked in a bit of surprise at his chuckle, looking up at him curiously. What was funny? And then his question and she smiled a little. He did have a point... "Alright, I guess it wouldn't matter if anyone thought that. Good plan, you're so smart. And hey, I'm always down to kiss you." She chuckles gently and gives a nod, walking with him in an earnest search. After some time, Kwin paused and pointed to a back alley located behind what looked like a cantina and a doctor's office. "Let's go there and get that sand cleaned out... How are you holding up? Is it burning?" Kwin asks, gently pulling him along to the alleyway
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Tyler
Moving along with her, her words made him smile. He was glad that she wanted to kiss him like that. After a while of walking it seemed further then it was. Hearing her questions made him shrug. "It burns a little only because the sand is in there." He smiled softly walking down the alley with her. He was so lucky for her to be with him, he didn't know what would happen if something in their life went sour. Things were good. He didn't want anything to change but of course their war would change them. And he understood that in a way. He knew what every happened he would have more blood on his hands. He wasn't sure he like that idea but it was for Kwin so he would do it. He thought he had gone down far enough in the alleyway before leaning against the wall and sliding down it to sit on the ground. Wincing softly his head started to get a little fuzzy. But he wouldn't let that cloud him. He didn't want anything else to happen.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri May 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Kwin
She frowned a little, giving a small nod at his reply. "I hope it doesn't get infected." She mumbled before going into the alleyway with him. As he slid down the wall, Kwin knelt at his side, setting out the bandage in his lap and opening the bottle of vodka. Pausing for a moment, she then pulled off her t-shirt, showing her swim top as she carefully folded the shirt. "Alright, let's get you taken care of now..." Kwin says, looking at him apologetically as she then carefully pulls up his own shirt, teeth clenching a bit as she looked at his wound. Picking up the vodka, she doused her t-shirt, using it as a rag before she tried to gently cleanse and sterilize the wound, hoping it wouldn't sting too terribly.
--
when his wound was cleaned to her satisfaction, she poured some of the alcohol on the gauze pads and pressed them to his gash before wrapping the bandage about him. "Alright, does that feel any better love?" Kwin asks, looking at Tyler now with a deep concern, her eyes searching his expression
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri May 24, 2019 8:01 pm

Tyler
Watching the scene unfold before feeling the sting of the vodka on his wound. Biting his lip to keep from yelling out. Once the bandage was around his wound, blinking as he got away the blurriness. "Yes Babe much better." He smlied softly pulling her to him before planting a kiss on her lips smiling softly. He leaned back against the wall to try and gather his breath. He didn't want to be there longer then he had to but to do at the moment he knew if he tried to get up he would only fall back down. "What do you want to do with the rest of our day?" He asked softly trying to see if she had anything. Because frankly he had forgotten their talk before getting to the alley.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Kwin
She couldn't help but smile as he said it did indeed feel better. Thank goodness. She smiled lightly against his lips before they parted, gently brushing a bit of his hair from his face before listening to his question. Hadn't she just been mentioning what ththeththey could do...? Oh well. "Why dont we get something to eat and then we can watch the sunset before heading back?" She suggested before picking up the vodka bottle and taking a sip of the remaining liquid
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Tyler
Smiling softly feeling her hand moving his hair. She was so gentle what did he do to deserve her. He thought back to the day at the coffee shop with the hot chocolate. They have come so far from then. Hearing her suggestion he needed simply. "Oh that sounds good. I like that idea. I bet the sunset is beautiful here." He hummed before pushing himself up off the wall to stand up putting his arm around her waist with a smile. "Lead the way my little snowflake."

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Kwin
She couldn't help but smile, giving a nod. "Yeah, I'm sure it will be amazing." She agreed before giggling a little at his words. Wrapping her own arm around his back, Kwin sweetly kissed his cheek before she walked with him out of the alley. "Do you want to watch the sunset by the water or go someplace high, my tootsie roll?" She asks with a chuckle, beginning to walk down the street with him
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and