1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 am

Glory huffed saying: "Yeah because normal people just teleport places." She followed behind her husband quickly and after getting there she hurried over to hug Larson not wanting him to be too upset, she glanced over at Jonathan.

Jonathan looked really worried and after the nurse came he quickly looked at them saying: "I am going!" He hurried off to get to the room wanting to make sure Mavis was alright and alive, he was scared she was really badly wounded since it sounded like she was. He looks at the nurse saying: "Is She still awake!?" The nurse did talk about her communicating by writing so he knew she was most likely awake but right now he wanted to know anything he could.

Stella looks at Tom and then said: "Oh okay but where did they go? They don't leave without saying goodbye first." She young girl was clearly worried about her parents and grandparents.

Clout entered the room quickly and smiles saying: "I came to visit! Let's play!" He hurried over to Nevada's side while smiling happily.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:09 am

Larson hugged her and started to cry. "I could have teleported her home, I should have...." He whispered.

The nurse nodded. "She is, you can come talk to her, but she just told the doctor that her head hurts."

Hope was looking at the doctor as he brought her a liqid pain killer to drink. When she swallowed tears up pain filled her eyes. She wrote on the paper. "I want my fiance, call him now."

Tom knelt down. "Mommy got an itchy at work so they are gone to take care of her."

Nevada looked at him and started crying. "Mommy got hurted!" She started kicking her feet.

Kaden looked down. "I accidentally teleported into her room and I'm scared for how Jonathan is gonna react when he sees her..."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:26 am

Jonathan hurried into the room, she looked bad, really bad. He hurried over to the bed saying: "Hope! I am right here." He stood next to her bed and looked really worried, he was scared he might hurt her if he touched her so just stood there trembling a bit.

Glory shook her head and said: "No, it's not your fault Larson, it's not... don't blame yourself, you couldn't have known." She glanced over at her husband worried about Jonathan but just remained quiet as she comforts Larson.

Stella nods a little and then said: "Okay, will mommy be okay?" She was still clearly worried and suddenly heard her sister crying so glanced upstairs before she looks at Tom again.

Clout walked over then suddenly hugged her saying: "Its going to be okay, I am right here... I will keep you happy so please don't cry."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:42 am

Hope slightly looked up at him then looked at her leg. She wrote on paper. "Thank you for coming, please don't tremble, I'm gonna be okay." She then frowned and put. "In gonna be okay, right! What about the girls!"

Larson shook his head. "You haven't seen her yet Mom, she looks worse than it sounds..."

Kaden went back to the hospital room and put his hand on Jonathan's back. "I'm here for you..."

Tom nodded. "Mommy will be okay, but she's gonna need you and Nevada to be good little girls." He picked her up and headed upstairs.

Nevada buried her face in his shoulder and stayed there. "I want mommy..."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 am

Jonathan looks at her then reads what she wrote then said: "I know, I was just really worried before I got here... I still am." He gently touched her cheek not wanting to hurt her in any way then he said: "The girls are alright and you will be just fine... just get some rest okay?" He then heard his father and looked over at him saying: "I know... thank you."

Glory still held her son and said: "Its going to be alright Larson, you heard the doctor." She continued on comforting him.

Stella nods and then waited for them to reach her sister before she tilted her head looking at Clout and Nevada hugging each other while her sister seems to still cry.

Clout held her close and said: "You will see her again soon, she only needs to get fixed up a little and then your daddy will bring her home okay? I am here for you."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am

Hope slightly moved her right shoulder and let out a cry of pain. She looked up at Jonathan and started crying. "Home....." She managed to say with a raspy voice. She looked at Kaden and let more tears fall from her eyes.

Larson sighed. "I think I'm ready to go back to see her now."

Kaden looked at Hope and said. "I'm gonna go get your doctor, okay?" He then quickly walked out.

Tom went over and set Stella down and picked up Nevada. "Lets go take a nap sweetie..." He rubbed her back gently.

Clout looked at Stella. "Please don't start crying too!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Jonathan wipes her tears and only nodded at his father who left to get a doctor. He felt like crying himself but for now had to stay strong for her and he softly said: "We will get home ones you are better, for now we need to get you fixed okay?" He gently touched her cheek.

Glory nods and said: "Alright, I am right here with you okay?" She looks at her son.

Stella looks over at Clout and shook her head saying: "I won't, I know mamma will be okay." She however did feel like crying but held it in so she can stay strong for the others.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Hope looked at him and pouted slightly at him. She looked away as she saw Glory and Larson enter the room. She looked up again and looked at Glory with a small wave.

Larson came in and gulmped. "Hey again Hope, I talked with the doctor and he said you could be out within a week."

Clout nodded and smiled happily. "So do you wanna play?" He asked and grabbed a toy.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:14 pm

Jonathan looks over at his brother and mother entering the room, he smiles a little and said: "I am glad she can be out so soon... I exspected it to take a lot more time." He then looks back at Hope and smiles gently while still touching her cheek softly.

Glory walked over and looked worried but was still glad she was alright and said: "Hay there Hope, you had us worried... how are you feeling?" She then looks over at Larson to make sure he was alright.

Stella nods and said: "Yes." She quickly got herself a toy and sits down wondering if her sister was sleeping. She then started to play with Clout happily.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Hope frowned when Larson said that she would be in there for a week. She then looked at Glory and wrote. "I'm in pain, they won't stop giving me shots to make me go back to sleep, I've been up Three times already. Can't someone turn me?" Hope then saw the needle the doctor had and shook her head violently.

Larson looked at Hope and he got more pale than normal. He started to back up slowly as the doctor came in.

The doctor walked in and smiled sympathetically at Hope. "Okay, we have done studies over your shoulder and you must have sprained it in the fall to protect your head and face." He had a shot in his hand. "This is gonna help you get relaxed so you can go to sleep and we can do more surgery.

Nevada was asleep in her parents bed cuddling up to her mother's pillow.

Clout smiled and put some blocks together. "My daddy says that tomorrow we can go see a movie."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me