1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am

Everyone had left leaving them alone and Xander looked up at Elizabeth and nodded. "True, that is good at least we got some room to work with. How would you want to do this? I would like at least some time to get to know you of course, and your kingdom. I assume you would want the same." He got up to at least walk around a little bit in hopes it helps with him feeling so down. "Have you eaten yet?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:01 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine wandered into town and walked among the townspeople.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth offered him a little smile and nodded β€œI would like that. Getting to know you better. And, the kingdom of course.” she said. It wouldn’t hurt to get to know him better, maybe they could even be friends. Who knew.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Xander looked over at Elizabeth and offered to help her up off the chair. "Well for now, lets go eat some food and we can talk about our kingdoms, the lands and such. If you wanted to of course." He wanted to at least make the best of this situation and at least be friends that would have to be married soon. (Something dark coming for Xander soon >:3)

The kings are off announcing the treaty that has started and armies yell and celebrate and word starts to get out of to both of the nations at first, then off towards the rest of the world. Over time of course from the slow travel of people and messages with birds.

Over at the assassin's hidden base the leader looks down at a few letters and evidence of something that has happened. He looks at some of others a bit annoyed and trying to take it all in. ?: "Are you sure about these news! Are you guys sure this is alright because this is way too important for us to keep hidden. The prince has to know about this now! Make word, take very safe routes with the letters and evidence. The prince isn't going to be too happy about this.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:14 pm

(Oh no!! I’m excited but nervous for him!!!)

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth took his offer to help her up before walking at his side, her hands clasped in front of her as she walked. β€œTell me about your kingdom,” she said as she looked over at him with a little smile before down to her feet again.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:37 am

Xander walked with Elizabeth to a dinning hall. "Hmm well the lands are quite beautiful. Plenty of forests and lakes and just pretty sights to see. The villages and towns are small but are also quite nice. The kingdom is quite big and lively. Food has been pretty good, everybody is generally nice around here. And the few other things that I had said in the meeting, I am sure it would be a lot better to see it than having me explain it. I don't think I am doing it justice." They eventually reach the dinning area and he moves a seat back for Elizabeth and then sits down after her.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:26 am

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth slid into the seat he had pulled out for her β€œThank you,” she said with a polite smile and gave him a nod. β€œIt sounds lovely, Xander. Really. I can’t wait to see it,” she told him. Sure, she was forced to be in his life, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t think positively about the whole thing. β€œWhat about hobbies? I can’t help but hope that we have something in common.” she said as she sat up a little more, hopeful that they did have something in common.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Xander thought about it for a moment, he wasn't sure on what he should tell her."Well I do a lot of training with swords and daggers, I have been using bows recently. I also um... very stealthy if I want to be I guess you could say? don't do it much now but i can if I really needed to." He scratched his head slightly and got some food on his plate and started to eat some slowly so he was still able to talk without being completely rude and talking with his mouth full.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth listened to him speak as she dished herself out some food. She nodded every once in a while to show she was paying attention. β€œWait, you use bow and arrows?” she asked, a bit more intrigued by his words. β€œI’ve never really used one as a weapon, but I do target practice with my bow and arrow. My dad hates that I do.. but passes time.” she said before she ate a bit of her food. It was neat to have at least one thing in common with the prince, made her feel a little less on edge about the whole situation.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Xander looked over at her and listened. "I do use a bow and arrows, I am not that great at it, but I continue to practice with them. Glad to see we have something in common. Maybe we could teach one another, I still need lots of practice, but I am sure I can help out." He continued to eat his food and was thinking. "When would you want to see my lands and such? I wouldn't want to bump into any other plans that you might of had."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 am

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth ate some of her food as she listened to him. β€œI would like that,” she said before following it up with a shrug in response to his next question. β€œI actually don’t have any plans since I wasn’t sure how long the meeting would run. So I can see the lands anytime. As long as it doesn’t run over any of your plans.” she said with a nod.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me