Forbidden Hearts (1x1 Wildwolf13 and Lady_Lycana)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forbidden Hearts (1x1 Wildwolf13 and Lady_Lycana)

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:17 pm

"She wont get far when Gin goes after her." Kuro snorted and nickered. He was as arrogant as they come but his eye remained on the dark stallion, never once shifting his gaze

Gin watched her, wondering. She didn't want to hurt her, she just wanted to see her again. Nothing more but Gin could see that a fight would start
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:38 pm

Ill be online more tomorrow and will make a post :) )
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:38 pm

Blaze snorted, shaking out his mane with a stomp.of his hoof. "She will get no where near her." He said coldly. His red eyes staring the older stallion down. "If you know what's good for you, you'll leave these lands and go back to where you came from." He pinned his ears back and took a step forward, daring the pair to make a move.

Cora gasped, jerking awake in bed as she quickly looked around. Seeing nothing there, she calmed her racing heart and caught her breath before looking over at Ayato. Seeing him sleep peacefully put her at ease, and hearing their daughter sleep also helped. She then got up from the bed and went out onto the balcony, letting the warm night breeze blow across her skin. Her red eyes overlooked the pasture, frowning when Shura, Blaze, and Ashley weren't in sight. "Ayato." She said, quickly looking around the grounds for any sight of them.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Shura snorted, "You need to leave here. These lands are not safe for you." His ears pinned back and his tail flicked. "I assume you havent come to catch up with your father, have you, KuroShura?" He nickered with a dark grin. He looked back towards the barn before looking at blaze, "Take her home." He ordered

Ayato looked out into the dark forest, "Yes my dear." He looked over with a serious expression on his face. "Rose is in the barn, Shura and the rest took off. He seemed quite agitated." He spoke calmly, hearing them in the distance
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Blaze looked between the two stallions. Were they....father and son? He didn't need to know because it wasn't any of his business. Looking to Ashley, he knew he needed to get her out of there. "Yes, Shura." He said before pinning his ears and quickly began to snake Ashley back to the barn." We need to go. Now!" He added, hoping to get her away quickly in time.

"You don't think...he's come back, do you?" Cora asked her mate. Her red eyes shining brightly in the moonlight. Shura's son wasn't one to be around whenever the father and son pair got in close proximity. A fight would always break out and no one was ever safe.

Rose lifted her head from the stall floor. Neighing, as she heard the voices in the forest. She kept her foal close to her, ears pinned back as she weakingly stood to stand protectively over her foal
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Kuro glared at the stallion as the othwr pair took off. 'Just where are they going?' He thought before bolting after them. He pounded across the trail before he lost track of them and came upon a house with what appeared to be two humans, a mare and a new foal. A cruel grin spread across his features as he locked onto them
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Shura quickly headed after him. The younger stallion proved fast but not fast enough. Once Kuro was in his view and close enough, Shura jumped ontop of him, digging his teeth into the stallions neck.

Ayato grabbed luna and cora and pulled them back, away from the stallions

Ashley hid on the side of the barn and nickered softly, hoping rosemary was still in her stall
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Blaze whinnied, quickly guarding the barn and others with his ears pinned back. He watched,.alert if he had to step in if something we're to happen to Shura. "Ashley, stay back!" He said, red eyes flaring as the vampiric side took over more.

Rosemary pinned her ears back, tail lashing as if to warn the intruders away. Even still feeling weak after having her foal, she felt she still had some.energy . But she may have just proved herself wrong. Taking a step forward, her legs buckled and she collapsed onto the stall floor next to her sleeping little one. Breathing heavy as she watched the fight.

"ROSEMARY!" Cora screamed, struggling against Ayato. She quickly handed their daughter to him." Take Luna and get into the house." She said, before quickly running across the yard and jumping over the fence, thankful for vampire jumps. She landed on the other side and ran towards the barn. Going into the stall that her mare stayed in, she kneeled down and began to quickly look over the mare, rubbing her shoulder before looking up at the stallions fighting.
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:54 pm

He wont be on till later tonight. Its good to have you back)
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolf13 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am

That's fine lol :) and thank you, it's good to be back. And it's good to have you back to :) ))
wildwolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me