Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby Chupi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Looking for a Patient and Ready-To-Remind 1x1 Partner!

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a patient CS player that won't leave me hanging! Yes, I have left some people hanging too... but that's because I lost the link or forgot, so I'm also looking for someone that'll remind me of our RP.

I do like doing normal roleplays anymore for reasons, but now, I think 1x1's are easier to handle. So, here's what's going down:

===

About My Roleplaying Skills

~ I can write paragraphs, full sentences ( The fox quickly jumped over the fence yelling, "You can't get me!" ) , or just chat-like ( *jumps over the fence* You can't get me! ) ~
~ I 'm a girl. I can RP as both genders though. ~
~ I can do more then one character ~
~ I make sentences with good grammar most of the time. ~
~ I'm patient, so if you need to leave in the middle of our RP, go right ahead. ~
~ I DON'T REALLY LIKE RP-ING THROUGH PM. It'll fill up my message box. I'm having enough trouble cleaning it out... ~
~ Things at school have been piling up. I might not respond quickly, but I will.

===

What I expect in Return

~ Don't just ditch me.... Please. If you can't RP anymore, just tell me. ~
~ You can do chat speak (plz, ikr, etc..) but as long as I can understand what you're saying. ~
~ A fun time! ~
~ Nothing too perverted ~
~ NO GOD-MODDING OR MARY SUES. I've had many RPs with people who have done this on other sites. ~

===

What Topics I Will RP

On a scale of 1-5 will show what RP topics I would like to do more or less. 1 being the RP I want to do least and 5 being the RP I want to do most. If it is crossed out just like this, then I am not interested in doing it at the moment.

Hetalia (4/5) Been wanting to do another good Russia x America or Prussia x Italy. Ask me about Hetalia pairings. I will only RP pairings I support. Also, I am always Russia and Prussia.
Fursonas/Anthro (2/5)
Halo (5/5) I LOVE these kind of RPs. I usually prefer them taking place during the time of Reach since most of the Spartans were alive then.
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (5/5)
Pokemon (5/5) As in the Pokemon. Not trainers.
Warrior Cats OCs (2/5) I can't RP as the original ones...
Team Fortress 2 (5/5) However, I don't exactly support the pairings... but ask me.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (3/5) I prefer OCs.
Spies (2/5)
Island Survival (2/5)
Suggestions (5/5)

===

Can be Mixed with Almost Any Topic Above That I Can Do

Yaoi (Boy x Boy) and Hetero Pairings (Boy x Girl)
Romance
Hetalia (YES.)
OCs (Most will be anyway.)
Death of characters
Mythical creatures
Characters that are not human

===

Topics I WILL NOT RP

Twilight
Harry Potter (Don’t hate it. I just don’t know much about it. )
Doctor Who (I just can't RP it, no matter how hard I try...)
Hunger Games
Yuri
Justin Bieber/Celebrities (Just…no.)
Instant Romance
Homestuck
I'm forgetting some stuff.

===

Topics I Have Never Tried, But Want To

Star Wars: Clone Wars (5/5) I prefer to be Jedi and Clone Troopers. <3
Fullmetal Alchemist Based on the Books (3/5)
Assassin’s Creed (3/5)
Castle Crashers (5/5) This would be an interesting one to try.
The Lion King = With OCs (4/5)
Assassin x Target (3/5)
Killer x Detective (3/5)
Enemy x Enemy (4/5)
Forbidden Love (2/5)
Kidnapper x Hostage (1/5)
One person tries to find the cure for a disease that their relative/friend/lover has. (4/5)
Possibly More.

The topics above also work with "Can be Mixed with Almost Any Topic Above That I Can Do"

===

THANK YOU!
ImageImage

Oh hey, a status:
◖ I am not active. ◗

ɪ ᴛʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ

Chupi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faye_the_Elf » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Faye_the_Elf wrote:
Faye_the_Elf wrote:
HELLO! =D

You can call me Faye, because I know that my name is kind of long and troublesome to type more than once. You could call me Tater too if you want, a lot of my friends do. Not to state the obvious or anything, but I'm looking for a 1x1. I already have a couple going, so I'm only looking for one or two more.

Well, I'm a girl and I live in the Eastern time zone. I just started college classes, but I'm still on most of the day. I wasn't on for a few months and I dropped all of my RPs, but I'm back now. I reply at least once a day, unless overly busy. If I can't think of anything to write, I will usually wait until the next day to reply. I can play both genders, doesn't really matter to me, so if you have a preference, definitely tell me. =] I usually try posting at least two-three sentences, but I've found that I'm a bit of a mirror poster. I can usually mimic however much you write, up to a large paragraph (about 10-20 sentences). I usually try using good grammar and punctuation, etc. If I come up with a plot twist or something that would cause drama, I will usually suggest the idea to you first. I'm a horrible people pleasure, so if you don't like the idea, just tell me. XD I like to make new friends, so talking OOC or through PM is totally cool. I like to use smilies too. =] I don't usually make my posts that decorated, but I don't mind if you do. I can, I just usually don't. Wouldn't mind doing a 1x1x1, but other than that, I'm here because I dislike/am not very good at group RPs.

I'd really like if you could post at least once a day. If I'm really into a RP, it kills me waiting for a reply, but I understand not being able to post, so I won't hound you. I'd like if you would use correct grammar at least. I will not RP with you if you talk in text chat (I.E. r, u, 2, s8er, etc. I use lol, g2g, and ttyl, but that's about it. I don't make a habit of over using it.) Be able to come up with plot twists and drama. Please be able to write at least 2-3 lines. I hate when someone just replies with, "He smiled." I can't RP like that, I'm sorry. So, really, I'm a pretty easy person to get along with. =3

~Doctor Who (Preferably 9'th or 10'th. And if we do this, I do not want to be the Doctor.)
~Fantasy: Elves, dragons, wizards, etc. (Suggest a good plot for this one.)
~Forbidden Romance (Any kind, servant/master, Romeo and Juliet, etc.)
~Mutants (Not X-men based)
~Phantom of the Opera (But I don't want to be the Phantom)
~Teenager/young adult RP (Have to have a good plot for this though.)
~Could suggest a book, movie, manga, anime, or TV show.
~Band (Not one of my favorites, but I can do it.)
Suggest something! I'm pretty flexible.
I'd really like there to be romance in there somewhere for most of these.

~No guyxguy nor any girlxgirl romances. It has to be a straight romance or I won't do it.
~Just animals. I'm not very good at this, and don't really like it.
~I usually don't do anything based off of manga or anime, nor books or movies, but you could suggest something and it might be okay to be tried. But I don't like being the character from the story because I'm always afraid of messing their personalities up, sorry.
Well... there's really not a lot that I won't try or do. =D

Guess that's about it. So, if you're interested, just shoot me a PM and we can talk Role Play. =3

The things you
are Passionate about
are Not random.
They are your calling.
-Fabienne Fredrickson

Faye_the_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye guise. » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 pm

So It Begins! I'm Why So Serious, But You can call me Nails or Tiffany. I was NailsForBreakFast, Maybe you've seen me around the forums? Perhaps not. I don't really do very many group Role Plays anymore, I get lost quickly in them! Maybe you already know why I am here? Writing this? If you don't, I'll just tell you! I am looking for a good Role Play Partner! Fantastic isn't it?! I think so! So lately, I haven't had good amount of Role Plays to keep my busy. So, Here is me trying. So, Continue reading if you think you got what it takes!
Tiffany~

Basically, All you need to know is what is in BOLD lettering. I want you to be Semi-Lit. At least, 2-6 sentences PER post. I need something to reply to and I can't DO it if you give me 'He smiled' or '*Name* ate the bagel.' NO! Stop that. Also, I need you to tell me when you are leaving for a long amount of time. I don't want to be left hanging thinking you stopped Role Playing with me. Honestly, I wont do that to you. Tell me when you are done with the Role Play. Getting annoyed with me? Tell me. I don't want you to do something you don't wanna do. That's just plain rude! Hmmm.... OH! You have to be able to play MALES!Very important because I almost suck at males, they are always so cold and rude. Unless it's an RP about that, then yeah. I'll be the male happily! I would like you to be on for at least and hour or two a day. Understandable if it can't happen. I just prefer to have at least one good hour of Role Playing on an Role Play. Keeps it alive! You got to LOVE drama, Romance, and or plot twists. I can't stress this enough. I need it. Really. I can't have an Role Play with out this stuff. So enough of my rambling, that's the basics I need, Thank you!

Alright, Things I will Role Play. I am up for suggestion. But, know I probably wont be very good at it, so you will have to bare with me on it!
1. Forbidden Romance
NO, Not like... Mystical creatures and such. I mean like...Rich kid and poor kid. Or, One side of town and the other side.
2. Band
You get what I mean? They are in a band? Pretty self explanatory.
3. Pocahontas Based(The Disney Movie)
4. Summer Camps.
5. High School.
6. Gay/Bi-Sexual RP.--I REALLY want to do one. c:

So? Think you wanna Role Play with Me? PM me! I'd love to see what have to say. Even if you don't Role Play with me, Still, shoot me a PM. I'd like to talk, as long as you want to! Soo! I'll see you people around? CYA!
Tiffany~
Quitting.
To contact me:
Email-Nailsforbreakfasy1821@yahoo.com
Quotev-The Girl Who Cried Owl
Deviantart-TheGirlAndTheOwl
Goodbye guise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfAGirl » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

Hello, I am ShadowOfAGirl (But call me Kay) and well, I am looking for role plays.

Things you can expect from me
~ I write from 5 lines to 7 paragraphs per character in each post. It depends on what mood I am in and how active my brain is during that particular day.
~ I can role play out all different types of moods, the character normally has the type of mood I am feeling at the current time, but not always because of course if it does not fit it that would ruin it all.
~ I prefer to do them through pm's because it is easier for me to keep track of them and easier for me to reply from, but of course I will use the forum if you wish to.
~ I can play male and female's though I do prefer female sometimes though in others I actually prefer male. You will just have to pm me and speak to me in order to find out who I prefer to be for certain role plays. Though I'm normally not all to bothered.
~ I use my best punctuation, grammar and spelling I can at all times.
~ I shall not ignore the rp, if I have a issue with it or am not happy with something I shall let you know near enough straight away
~ I can come up with plots, ideas, mini plots. I also can write poems and songs for that rp if you need me to.

What I expect from you
~ For you to be able to post at least once a day, I understand that people go on holiday or weekends away, but not all the time and one post a month really put's me off because I forget where we last was.
~ You can use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation most of the time, I understand that after all you are only human and human's like me make mistakes. I know I do some of the time.
~ Limits, don't have many, I also would like it if you could possibly role play on another site which is free to join for more mature role plays since as I've gotten older less romantic role plays are boring me quite a bit really.
~ Can hopefully post more then just one or two lines, because to be honest this really puts me off if you just write something like *He/She smiled* it makes me feel awkward and not know how to reply and most of the time I don't, so if possible 3+ lines in each post would be great.
~ You can hopefully add a few twists or idea's into the plot or at least tell me honestly what you think of a idea, no just *it's cool or it's rubbish* things, a bit of constructive advice is helpful or if you really don't know what to add then at least say what you like about it the most.
~ Third or first person role playing. I can do both, I'm better with third person role playing and past tense and will use that the most though I can use first person and if you do and for some reason or another don't want to change the way you write I will then to make things easier, so I'm good to go both ways really.
~ For you to be honest and tell me if you no longer wish to role play with me or if you think it's getting a bit boring, honesty is the best thing I have found and I will always be honest with you.
~ Do *not* ignore the rp, I won't do it to you so I expect the same. I find it very, very rude.
~ Finally enjoy it and I am happy to do OOC's, I mean who isn't? (:

RolePlay's I would love to do (The higher the number out of ten the more I would like to do it.)
Oh and this is also another key
♥ - Really looking for these type of role plays.
♠ - Don't mind doing one of these right now.
♣ - Not really looking for this at the moment though might with a good plot.
♦ - Not looking for at all. Don't want to do right now please don't ask.

~ READ THIS - Right now I only want TWO types of role play. Which is based below. That is all for now.
~ Harry potter parring of Draco x Ginny or Luna. I want a role play based off a marriage between Draco and Ginny or Luna. For this I'm sorry to sound so sharp but I would want to play either Ginny or Luna for the first time around. Must be mature when doing this and to role play this in the forum is a total no go, either through pm's or off site for this and you must be comfortable with mature scenes though nothing completely over the top. Please pm me if interested and want to find out more, this is the only thing I am looking for right now.
~ Angel x Vampire (Or Angel x Demon) In a kidnapping/arranged marriage turning into a forbidden romance. (I have a plot for this already worked out and ready) [10/10]
~ Horse and Rider (NOT the normal kind, has a fantasy twist and it's not a person with a horse each..it's very different. Pm me for the plot I have on it) - [10000/10] - ♥
~ Role play based on the books shiver, linger and forever, or just one of them (Craving sooo badly. Will love anyone forever if they've read the books or even just one and want to do this! I will play Grace or Sam and then either Isabel or Cole and anyone else we might need when we agree on it} [9/10] - ♥
~ Master + Slave (I am looking to be the slave in this.) [10/10] - ♥
~ Student x Teacher [9/10] - ♠
~ Neko (My character) x ??? (Your character) in a Master x Slave relationship?[10/10] - ♥ {Also probably needs to be done off site right now}
~ Vampire x Human romance one. [7/10] - ♠
~ Werewolf x Human [7/10] (Have a plot for this one) - ♠
~ Death Note [7/10] (With some OC's and some characters in Death Note) - ♠
~ Guardian angel + Human one [7/10] - ♠
~ A love/scared romance :3 [7/10] - ♠
~ Straight Romance [10/10] - ♥
~ Yaoi - I'm new to this but willing to give it a go if MxF isn't something you want to do, so yeah..I'm open to pretty much MxF or MxM. [7/10] - ♣
~ Vampire/Werewolf [6/10] - ♣
~ Kidnap + Victim (I would prefer to play the victim) [9/10] - ♠
~ Kids on the streets [6/10] - ♣
~ Orphaned Children [6/10] - ♦
~ Forbidden romance of any kind [9/10] - ♠
~ Assassin x Target [7/10] (I would prefer to be the target) - ♣
~ Experiment labs [5/10] - ♣
~ Any sort of romance (As long as not really...really mushy) [8/10] - ♠
~ Fallen Angel + Human [7/10] - ♣
~ Demons [6/10] - ♦
~ Angels and Demons [8/10] - ♠
~ Kings and Queens [6/10] - ♦
~ Weapon X Master [9/10] - ♥
~ Rich guy, Poor girl [7/10] - ♠
~ Rich girl, Poor guy [6/10] - ♣
~ Ghosts/ anything paranormal [5/10] - ♦
~ Zombies, anything along those lines [4/10] - ♦
~ Black butler [5/10] (Anime) - ♦
~ Desire Climax [9/10] (Manga) - ♣
~ Anything new that isn't listed in the *I don't* bit [?/10] - ♠

Things I most certainly will *never* role play out. Ever.

~ Yuri FxF (Sorry but I just don't feel comfortable role playing this out as I am a female)
~ All humans. (I don't mine one character being human and the other something else because normally the human ends up being that type or something like it in the end) PLEASE I can't stress this enough I do *not* do all humans no matter what role play.
~ Twilight (Sorry but Dracula did *not* have a one night stand with tinkerbell I can assure you...)
~ Any celebrities (They get enough told about them as it is...)
~ Most animals (Sorry, I dislike role playing animals apart from werewolves and horses.)
~ High school or anything normal (Life is normal enough as it is...)
~ Teen Pregnancy (This is a big no no for me also)
~ Hunger Games (No no no no no. Hate it. Sorry to all who like it but I hate it more then twilight...)

Other things you should know

~ I am online from 3-10 hours a day (Yes *sigh* I am addicted..) sometime's more though, it depends on how busy my day is.
~ I am a girl and I live in the UK so you know my time zone to yours.
~ I am happy to role play off the site and I do love my romance a lot and violence.
~ I may be just a newbie on here but I can assure you that I will not start a role play and leave it, I will log on daily and stay on the whole time my computer is switched on.
~ Don't freak out if I don't reply even if it says I am online, quite often I leave my pc on and chicken smoothie on and logged on, it says I am on but I'm away from the pc doing other things, don't worry I will reply when I am actually there.
~ I write poems and song's so I can happily write on for our role play if you need be.
~ I am sensible to talk to and what I hope to be is well mannered.
~ READ THIS ONE - I am going to have to add this one in, if you start a rp with me, do one or two replies then stop, no I won't bug you for a reply, that's not up to me to chase you *but* if you don't reply for 2-3 days and don't give me a reason then I won't reply to you again after that, end of. I will just ignore you, if you do give me a reason as to why you couldn't reply for a few days that is fine, but no reason then no reply, simple as oh and I won't role play with you ever again after that, may sound harsh but I am simply fed up of people giving one or two replies then just ignoring it, if there is a problem them tell me, don't just ignore it for how ever long you like then just reply when you get bored, it's not fair on me. Okay, I'm really fed up of people who just stop replying without telling me. If you start a 1x1 with me DO NOT stop replying to mine yet reply to others without giving me a reason, seriously guys, just stop it.

~*Important one*Okay I have depression, no I am not making this up that would be extremely sick and wrong, it is not all the time it does come and go quite a lot, some days I will be on and won't reply others I might be on and reply every ten minutes, it just depends on how I am feeling. Please do not keep on and on at me, I will inform you if I am having a bad day/week maybe longer at times, please though don't judge me for it, I can and will be a very nice and helpful person if you give me a chance and are nice to me.
~ My current posts don't show what I really can do, they are my chilling out role plays, most of my other ones are done through pm's and I can happily show you a example of my more literate work.
~ Lastly I am sorry but anyone under 12 please do not ask me to do a role play because I am afraid it will be a no, I have had bad experience with younger players during role plays and do not wish to go through it again.

~That is all, hope we can role play together!~

ᴀʟωᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ 1x1 ʀᴘ's. ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs/ᴀωᴇsᴏᴍᴇ sᴀᴜᴄᴇ ᴀs ❦★sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ★❦

ᴍʏ ʜᴏωʀsᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ☾ Majestic Moon ☽

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
.ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's HATE ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ
.sᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ MASTER
.ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ
. ANSWER
.ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ʟʟ NEVER ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ
.ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ωɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ɪ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ
.SHADOWS
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ɴᴏɴᴇ..

FEMALE ││ 17 ││ UK

sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ.
ShadowOfAGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoko_kumori » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 am

Hey, guys. My name is Momoko Kumori, but you can call me Zoey. I love to role-play and I'm only looking for loyal role-playing friends who won't leave me without giving a good reason of why. Please don't leave me hanging, waiting for you to reply to the role-play. Also, if you do stop role-playing with me without telling me, I will delete the whole role-play and I will not talk to you. I'm a semi-literate role-player.

What I want (The ones that have a strike through them, means I won't do those for a while):

Naruto (both series) (5/5)
POTC (5/5)
TMNT (3/5)
Danny Phantom (5/5)
Power Rangers Samurai (7/5)
Power Rangers Dino Thunder (5/5)
Kingdom Hearts (All) (5/5)
Warriors (Cats) (5/5)((Sorry, people. But I have too many of these going on. It's hard for me to keep track))
The Secret Saturdays (5/5)
Star Wars (Clone Wars and Original movie series) (5/5)
House of Night (5/5)
Loonatics Unleashed (4/5)
Young Justice (6/5)
Yugioh (5/5)
Sorcerer’s Apprentice (4/5)
Harry Potter (5/5)((Have too many of these as well))
Sym-Bionic Titan (5/5)
Psych (4/5)
Team Fortress 2 (1000000/5)
Big Time Rush (4/5)((No one commits to this role-play))
Osmosis Jones (5/5)
An Extremely Goofy Movie (6/5)
National Treasure (6/5)
Red vs Blue ~If you don't know, look it up~ (7/5)

I'm willing to try anything new. I might leave, but I promise to get back to you when I get on! Please message me if you would like to One x One role-play over forums. My PMs keep getting deleted and everything.
momoko_kumori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Veritas » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:48 am

Hey, I'm Veritas, or Ver, and I'm looking for an RP partner.

About Me:

I don't have a steady internet connection, and I generally bum off my friend's to get on my accounts. I will definitely reply at least once a week, and hopefully more depending on how often I can sneak away from my house. I'm in the Central Timezone, and will either be on the entire day if I sleep over, or the latter half of the day. I only play male characters for romance as my female characters tend to be very strong and hard to get along with. I can RP on here, Felisfire, Deviantart, and Yahoo!mail.

How I Write:

I generally go from Semi Lit or Literate depending on how much action you can send me in your posts. My spelling and grammar is fairly good, as I have been raised by a Grammar teacher. If you want an example of my post length, I can send you post length. I haven't had any RPs on this site, but I have a considerable amount on my e-mail account that I am happy to provide for you. I have been RPing for several years, so experience won't be a problem, though romance might be a bit hard for some of my characters.

My Expectations:

I would really prefer for at least a Semi Lit partner, and not someone who fills an entire page with what's going on in their character's head unless my character is somehow psychic and it is actually relevant to our character's interactions. I'd prefer for someone to reply to me at least once a week, same as me, and great if it's more. If you want to quit, or if the scene is lagging, just tell me. I promise I won't mind. I'll be more irritated if you just drop it and don't tell me anything.

What I'm Looking For:

Sorry, but I have to say that heterosexual RPs will not work with me. My females are generally too strong-willed or proud to submit to males. I haven't gotten to have a good yuri roleplay, which I am looking for, and I have had all the way to explicit yaoi roleplays.

My character ages are extremely varied, but my semes usually end up between the ages of twenty to thirty, with two exceptions that are older. My ukes are usually in their older teens. I do have characters that are younger, but they will not take part in romantic roleplays.

I have a lot of original plots that I'm willing to roleplay, and I'll probably add more once I think them up.

-Halloweentown
    A town full of eerie creatures that contribute to Halloween's spookiness every year. Based off of Tim Burton's 'Nightmare Before Christmas', though my creatures are a bit different. Your character would be a human invited to join the town and will either slowly become a creature of your own creation, or possibly 'bond' with one of the pre-existing ones and become that creature. The latter would probably have to be a romantic one, and just message if you want to develop the plot more.

-Felinoid
    A thousand years in the future, space is the next frontier, and people have colonized other planets. Starships are the main vehicle of transportation, but t hey always have their dangers. Space Pirates are the main enemies, along with stowaways and terrorists. To lessen the threats, Felinoids, genetically modified cat/human hybrids have been created. These creatures are bonded to human 'Handlers' for a bit of a safety feature, and are assigned to Starships as guards while humans sleep. I can play either Handler or Felinoid.

I'm willing to do OC versions of these 'verses. Again, I'll heart which ones I'm really interested in.

♥Wolf's Rain
    I don't have a detailed plot, though I don't mind the wolves journeying to paradise bit. That's what I'm looking for, and I'd really like a male Flower Maiden if at all possible

♥Togainu No Chi
    I want blood, guts, and gore, along with romance if at all possible. Perhaps an Il-Re protecting a newbie, an Enforcer falling for someone s/he should have killed, etc.

+Anima
    I haven't read the entire thing, got bored after they made it out of the country. I am interested in perhaps creating our own, mainly wilderness country and letting them journey around it.

-Transformers Bayverse
    I can play an Autobot or Human, and I'd rather stay away from the Decepticon faction unless they're going to trade sides

♥Dragons of Pern
    I have a couple of ideas for this, the main two being a Bronze x Green romance or a Gold choosing a male as her Rider. I would very much prefer to be uke in both.

-Heralds of Valdemar
    I can play as a Herald, Human, or Companion, possibly more than one consistently. Lifebonds are something I'm interested in delving into.

-Loveless
    Don't remember all the rules for this, so your character will probably have to 'find' mine

-Black Butler
    I call the demon. I don't have many characters who would be stupid enough to make a deal with one

-Harry Potter
    My characters are mainly Slytherin. Just a warning, and I'd rather not have the exact same plotline as the actual series

-Naruto
    I'd prefer it if our characters were from different villages, or maybe if one of them was a civilian, just to add a bit more of a twist to it. I don't like females, but perhaps a three way relationship if somehow the group ends up with three males?

-Bleach
    I'm not sure what I would do with this, and I can never keep the divisions straight, so my character would probably have to be a normal person, at least at first.

♥Fruits Basket
    I do not have as idiotic characters as Tohru is. I would prefer to play the Sohma family and have you with the friends and Tohru replacement.

-Labyrinth
      I'd really like to see what the potentials for this could be. I can't play Jareth, but I might be able to do something either similar, or somebody who has a better grasp on his personality could play him and I could play one of my own characters.

And if you have any that aren't listed above or below, just ask if I do, I'm sure I've forgotten some.

Not Going To Happen

Het. As stated before, I don't do it. End of story.

Twilight. It is horribly ill thought out and a disgrace to the best seller racks.

I don't do canon, or real life people.

If you want to play actual animals, I'd rather you didn't ask me due to the fact it is very hard to actually roleplay in the mind of an animal. Half animals, I'm okay with.

Thanks for reading, and here's to hoping someone will be interested!
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare pets for artwork.
Veritas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby infinity. » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 am

Myolo wrote:
Myolo wrote:

I'm Myolo, and I am in search of some 1x1 roleplays - I haven't done any in a long time. But, I do have a few, dislikes and regulations. Not to many though. c:

I'm homeschooled - Meaning I am online basically all day. (Yes, I still do schooling.) However, I will not be online Mon - Wed from 4:30-7:00 CST, due to Karate and Dance. (Times may occasionally vary.) Other than that, I'm basically on all the time, including late at night. Most of the time, I will be on my iPod, this does not limit the amount that I post, it just may not be a fancy, attractive post. I can be on an actual computer about 2 hours, sometimes more, a day. I can post one to two paragraphs, depending upon what you write. My grammar is good, as is my spelling. In roleplays, I'm into action, drama mixed with a little bit of a love story - Not a kissing scene every other post. I don't mind talking OOC, but please roleplay. I'm not the best at making roleplays. (Idea wise, the coding and making it look fancy, I can do. Just figuring out the plots is what I am not best at.) I'm a very laid back type of person, so not a lot bothers me, and I'll go along with pretty much anything. I don't really have a preference on whether I play a guy, or a girl, I have been told I play guys the best, but I still like to play girls. Please note: I do still have a life, but CS and roleplaying, are a pretty big part of that.

I would like you to be at the least semi-lit (Semi-lit to me, is at least one paragraph. Writers block is fine, but don't use it as an excuse all the time.) and have decent spelling, grammar etc. To be active, and to post at least twice a day. Don't just quit the roleplay without warning, I would like an active roleplay partner that I can stick with for a long time. Also, please let me know when you won't be on for a long period of time. It would be nice if you'd help me carry the plot along, instead of me trying to figure everything out. I am however, perfectly fine if you'd like me to make the forum and all itself. Decorated posts are great! Just don't go crazy, and if you can't decorate them, due to being on mobile, or you simply don't want to, that's fine too! Oh! And to be able to play BOTH male and female.[ /color]

[color=#4000BF]I will not roleplay:
One Direction. (I have nothing against it.)
Pregnancy roleplays.
Animals. (Shapeshifters are pushing it.)
Highschool, middle school any type of school.
I would prefer not to roleplay slaves.
Zombies.
Aliens.
Vampires, werewolves, angels and or demons.
Pokemon.
My Little Pony. (I like MLP, I just find it odd to actually roleplay it.)

I will roleplay:
Love/romance with a bit of drama/action.
Powers.
Original plots.
Realistic roleplays.
Kid on the street roleplays.
Talents.
Masquerade.
Medieval. (Never done one before, but really interested in trying one!)
Poor guy - Rich girl. (Or vise versa.)
Runaways.
And pretty much anything else that doesn't involve the things that I said I would not roleplay. (I'm open for any suggestions!)

As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts,
Was it love or fear of the cold that led us through the night?
Oh the warmth in your eyes swept me into your arms.

For every kiss your beauty trumped my doubt.
And my head told my heart, "Let love grow."
But my heart told my head, "This time no, This time no."
{My tumblr.} {Mumford & Sons - Winter Winds.}
infinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkness... » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 am

Hey, my name is Darkness...
I'm looking for some 1 x 1 RP. I don't go by semi-literate or anything like that :L

~What to expect from me~
- On a lot, though I have a life XD. I will say if I won't be on for awhile.
- I post 1 line and above, sorry but I can't say exactly how much I will write, it depends what
you write to.
- I like to talk to even though we are rping
- I can RP both males and females.

~What I expect from you~
- Post once a day please, I don't wanna get a message every few days, I lose interest.
- Post one line or more, please don't post a few paragraphs.
- Sometimes talk to me at the same time as rping?
- You can RP males and females? it helps if we both can.

~What I will RP ~
- Werewolf RP.
- Yaoi (Male X Male)
- Male X Female
- Fairy RP.
- I'm open for suggestions, just ask since I haven't written much above.

~What I won't RP ~
- Anything to do with pop stars.
- Most animal rps.

I only rp over pm, sorry but that's all I do :3

Send me a pm if your interested, remember I'm open to your interests.
Darkness...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 am

twisted . wrote:

about moi -

-- Hi there! My name's Twisted, and it's nice to meet you. ^^; I live in the Pacific Time Zone, and it would probably be best if someone lived near me. Truthfully, it doesn't matter though. I'm friendly, but kind of an awkward penguin when it comes to talking OOC.
Try to start up a conversation though; I won't bite. (;
School will be starting quite soon, and I won't be on very often. My parents have a strict rule about the computer during schooldays, but not to worry, I tend to become a ninja and sneak on. I will try to post everyday, but if I can't then probably once every 2-3 days.
I'm semi-lit+ which means I can write 2-3 + paragraphs. When I have writer's block it will still be 1-2 paragraphs of a decent size. Don't fret though, writer's block isn't something I get very often.
I make my posts pretty, but not to the point of "overdoing" it. Females is the gender which I prefer to roleplay, but I can play either one, no problem.
I cannot keep track of PMs, and so forums is the only way to go for me.

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

what I expect from you -

-- Good grammar and punctuation. Yes, yes, I understand that we all sometimes mess-up with our commas and such, but please don't be that person who does the text speak. It's rather annoying, and I won't tolerate it in a roleplay.
-- You need to be able to write at least a paragraph. 8-10 sentences. I need someone who is able to help with plots, and not leave me hanging with a pathetic one-liner.
-- Post at least once every 2-3 days. I will bump up the roleplay if I see it has been longer then that. Also, if you can't do the roleplay anymore or go on a hiatus, please message me. I don't want to be left hanging. c:
-- Make your posts at least somewhat pretty. I mean...you know, I understand if you are using your phone sometimes, but please try to make it look decent.

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

what I want to roleplay -

-- Avengers
Not sure of a plot for this one. PM me if you have any suggestions.
Oh, I also would like a Tony/Pepper ship roleplay. Still thinking of a plot for that one. c:
Will probably do OCs for this as well.

-- Bruce Wayne/Selina Kyle TDKR
I currently would love to try this. I kinda have a plot, but not entirely.

-- Once Upon a Time (television show)
PM if you have a plot for this one. I'm still pondering what you could do with this. Maybe a new curse happens?
Some ships I like in that show are Snow/Charming, Jefferson/Emma, and Jefferson/Regina.

-- LOST (television show)
Only doing canon characters for this one. I adore this tv show, and have been wanting to roleplay it out.

-- Spy/Assassins
Yeah, these are always fun. OCs for this too. Haven't thought of a plot yet, but always willing to think of an idea with you.

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

what I won't roleplay -

-- 1D roleplays.
-- Celebrity roleplays.
-- Twilight.
-- Homosexual/Lesbian roleplays.
I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying out gay characters, sorry. :c

█ - █ - █ - █ - █ - █ -

Well then, sorry for the humongous ad, but I still hope we'll be able to roleplay together.
Looking forward to becoming your partner. ~
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby janey springs » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:09 am

Hello!
Hey,I'm Envious of clouds,but you can call me Envy or Cloudy.
Just like everyone else here,I'm looking for some 1x1 rps.

Quick Note:
I just wanted to say,I need a very lenient,patient rp partner.I have alot of problems in real life that cause me to lose motivation for rp's.I also tend to get sick alot,so that can affect my rp skills too.I need someone who can deal with waiting anywhere from a few days to even a month for me to reply.
It's not like I wouldn't be returning the favor either,I'm prepared to do the exact same for anyone I rp with.I have a rping partner who can only reply once or twice every few months,but I've never given up on the rp.I wait till they can get on,and I enjoy their rping company when they're here.
I should be more active than that,once a month at least and several times a day at the most.All I ask is for someone who would be willing to wait for me if I was unable to rp for awhile,since I'd be willing to wait months for anyone I rp with.
Also,I'm not saying that it's always going to take me weeks to reply.I normally reply several times a day,I'm just saying that I would like a patient rp partner,since it can sometimes take me awhile to reply.I don't want to be in a rp I really love and end up taking a week or so to post,and then have my partner quit on me.

About me:
-I normally type anywhere from 2 to 5 sentences,since I don't have much motivation alot of the times.If I have motivation,I can probably manage a paragraph or two.
-I try my absolute best to use proper spelling and grammar,but I do mess up sometimes.
-I can rp both genders,but since I'm a girl I prefer rping girls.
-I enjoy becoming friends with my rp partner and talk OOC often.
-I live in the eastern time zone.
-I rarely quit rps.I may take a break,but I promise to continue unless you want to quit.
-While I do like to include romance in my rps,I absolutely suck at it.So,I may need a little help if it's a rp with romance in it.
-I like rping on both forums and through pm,but I prefer rping through pm.
-I prefer rping ocs over cannon characters,since I'm afraid of messing up personalities and such,but I can do both if needed.
-As said in the notes above,I may have trouble replying right away,but I promise to tell you if that happens,instead of just dissapearing.

What I would like from you:
-Someone who will post at least 2 sentences and use good grammar and spelling.
-Patience.If I have writers block,or something like that,and it takes me a few days to anwser,please don't be angry.I'd be willing to wait weeks for you to post,so I expect the same in return,or at least close to the same.
-That you can rp both genders,or at least semi-good with both.
-That you will occasionally chat in OOC.
-That you will notify me if you have to take a break or leave for awhile.
-That you can at least rp one cannon characer if were doing a rp that includes cannon characters.
I'm pretty relaxed with theses,though,so if you only post one sentence,can only rp one gender,etc. I normally don't mind to much.

What I will rp:
(The higher the number the better)
FullMetal Alchemist: [5/5]
Fruits Basket: [5/5]
Naruto: [5/5]
Fire Emblem:[4/5]
Harvest Moon:[3/5]
Warriors:[2/5]
Normal Cats:[3/5]
Cat's Paradise:[2/5]
Black Butler:[3/5]

If you don't see anything here you'd like to rp,but would still like to rp with me,just pm me.I'm open to most suggestions,so just ask and I'm sure we could find something to rp ^_^
-
-
-

╔═══════════════════════╗
characters - gif by - artshop - sig by
╚═══════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════╗
springs here! i am a literal ray
of sunshine, who's slowly gifting away
all their pets! i go by they/them
Image Image

╚═══════════════════════╝