Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby sameantha » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 pm

{ Hi! My name is vαɴιтy ιɴѕαɴιтy ❤ but you can just call me Insanity, or even just Vanity. Obviously, I am looking for some 1x1 RP's. But first, I figure I should tell you some things about me. I consider myself being around a semi-lit person. I say this but, I can't just always randomly type things if you don't give me anything to work with. Whatever you give me, I will try and mirror. If you can't type around, at least, 5 sentences then please don't bother me because what's the point in starting the RP, when it's just going to die quickly. I can't get on from around HST-7 a.m. to about 3 p.m. because I have school. However, sometimes the times vary. I don't really like making my posts pretty. I know it's attractive but there's two reasons. One being that it takes up time, and two being that most the time I'm on my iPod so, not only is it difficult but again, time-consuming. Even if I can't get on too much during the day, I at least get on from about 9 to around 11:30 (or whenever I fall asleep) on my iPod. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to grammar and spelling and such but, please try your best. I know there are typos, and I know some people aren't that good with grammar. All I'm asking is for you to try.:) I wouldn't mind chatting a little as we RP. I get bored sometimes and it's nice to have someone to talk to instead of just sitting there spitting out RPs. I have been trying to switch up my characters personalities but, for the most part, all my characters are the shy friendly type. I prefer the female but, I can play both genders. I understand you have a life but, try to post at least once a day and I will try my best to do the same. I'm not very good at coming up with twists but I do enjoy them so if you are interested in a twist in the plot just let me know; like I said before I'm pretty lenient. I usually only do RPs on forum. I find it irritating to RP on PM because I can get distracted and lose track of it or forget to answer very quickly. Also, on the forum you can always look back at anything if needed. If you have a very good reason as to why you want to RP on PM, let me know but I can't think of any good reasons. I'm really not that picky at RPs. There's only a small amount of RPs that I'm interested in at the moment however, I'll usually try anything.:) I'm not too good with coming up with interesting plots so I might need some help with that if you want to RP with me. I use real pictures and I would appreciate it if you do the same and not use anime pictures or descriptions. Please don't start a 1x1 RP with me, post a couple times, then quit. I understand if you have good reason but, if you lose interest that fast, then I doubt it would have been something that I did. I find it irritating if people start bugging me if I don't answer immediately. I do have a life and I do have other RPs that I have to answer. If I don't answer in like a day or two then you can message me or quote you post or something otherwise, just please be patient.:) I have no interest in RPing with someone who is going to just be mean to me. I promise to be nice to anyone who is nice to me, no matter how annoying they are.:P I usually only RP about things that I know. I'm not really sure that makes much sense so, here's some examples: I know how to play ukulele so my charactars usually can play as well; I also know how to skateboard so, usually, so do my characters. However, I can't do any tricks on my skatebard nor do I have any idea how to so therefore, none of my characters can do tricks. I don't like trying to RP about something and then not knowing what I'm even saying. }
{ I don't expect too much from people because this is all supposed to be fun. However, there are a couple of things. And I think I mentioned them all about when I talked about me. :o }

{ Usually I only do teen romance RPs. Right now I'm very interested in RPs where two people are best friends but, the girl and boy both like each other. However, neither of them know it. They later find out and end up dating ands stuff like that. I'm into different couple RPs and I'd be into trying some I haven't done yet. I also enjoy 1D RPs (Yes, sorry.) however, I'm really not good at the guys. If you'd be willing to give me tips and help me out, I'd be willing to try but otherwise I just can't. I'm not a huge fan of animal RPs however, I could still do some. I'm not interested in any non realistic RPs or any anime. You could try and get me to do one, I just don't like them too much. I'm pretty much open to any suggestions but I've really only got 'experience,' in teenage romance RPs. }

{ I'm sorry that this post kin of sucks. I had to do it mostly on my iPod so therefore, I really didn't feel like filling it out correctly. I shall fix it later!(: }

{ Currently I am obsessing over: }
-Batman
-Galaxy pictures
-Best friends to lovers RP's
-Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos
-Rockstar Punched
Last edited by sameantha on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"We're all a part of the same game, just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.
"

- other account -

ImageImageImageImageImage

If you're interested in a one-on-one role-play, feel free to PM me.
sameantha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actually.A.Herondale » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 pm

HunterOfArtemis wrote:
HunterOfArtemis wrote:
LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVE PERSON FOR A 1X1

I'm tired of getting majorly slow replys for the RPs that I really like, and really quick replys for the RP that I don't really like too much.

If you reply quickly and are on often (perferabbly in the same time zone, or living anywhere in the US), keep reading.

About Me

I'm not the most semi-lit person in the world. I post just enough to get my point across.
If I have writers block, I'll tell you.
If I lose interest completely, and don't like the RP, I'll let you know.
Take note that I do have a horse, and I'm at the barn a lot. On Fridays, weekend nights, and in the mornings before school and the barn, I'm online. But if the horse colics or gets sick, I might have to leave without warning.
I try to reply quickly.
I'm not much of a romance person. I like Roll Plays with action in them.
I RP mainly boys
I will not do gay/lesbian RPs.

You must...

Try to be online often.
REPLY QUICKLY
Have RPing experience, because I can't stand getting 3 word posts from you all the time.
Tell me if you quit the RP
Be nice
Understand that I can't always get to the computer, but I will try to.
RP through forum.
Not be strictly romance.
Please don't use characters that will be over-dramatic ALL the time. -_-

What I'm Looking For (the more stars ******* the more I want it.)

Invader Zim **********
Aliens *******************
Demigod ******** (Must have a really good plot)
Greek Gods ************ (Only if I can play Hermes and maybe there will be some Hermes/Artemis pairing...)
Barn Horses *****
Horse and Rider ******** ((Needs a good plot, and I ride Western so....))
Royalty ************ ((Only if I can RP the prince....strange, I know, because most girls perfer to RP girls....all well, I'm different)
Native Americans **************
Actually.A.Herondale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 pm

*~PingHatake600~* wrote:

My name's Ping. I won't bore you with tons of irrelevant information about myself because trust me, I tend to do that on occasion..Heheh~ But there are a few things you should know about me~

•I'm on CS pretty much all the time. I have Internet access on my phone so I'm pretty flexible with posting times.
•I'm a little picky when it comes to RPing. I've been RPing since probably 2008 or 2007 (can't be sure which..) and even now, there's just some things I can't RP. You've gotta bare with me.
•School has just started for me. Please understand that this will probably effect my posting times slightly. (Not much, but slightly.)
•I tend to get writer's block quite easily. It goes away pretty easily sometimes, but I might need your help. I really don't like to be the only person contributing to the RP. If you're getting bored, please tell me. Instead of abandoning me, just tell me and we can see what else we can add to the plot to make it more interesting for the both of us!
•I use both anime and realistic pictures for my character's looks. It doesn't bother me what you use, I hope it doesn't bother you either~

From me~

♥I like to consider myself pretty literate. On a good day, I can write about 8-13 lines in a paragraph. Even with my dreaded writer's block, I can manage about 3 or 4 depending on my situation.
♥I post fairly quick considering I'm practically always on. In my school, we can use our phones and stuff during lunch. So I check my messages during that time. If I see a post that's needs replying to at anytime, expect a reply from me pretty quick if I'm online.
♥I'm willing to work with plottwists and complex backstories considering I adore doing them myself. I'm a writer and I look at RPing as a form of collaborative writing. Expect a few plottwists from me. And I'll just warn you in advance, my characters tend to be a bit complex.
♥I'm not a very patient person at all. I get bored easily when I have nothing to do or reply to. But I'm very understanding and you won't hear me complain about you not posting at all. I understand people have things they need to be doing.
♥I will never abandon the RP without good reason. And I'll always do my best to keep it going. If it looks like I'm ignoring you, bump the thread if we're thread RPing. I might be doing something else. I never ignore anybody simply because I hate the feeling myself.
♥I will chat in OOC with you from time to time. I can't help it, I just like making friends. I won't spam, of course. But I'll occasionally post something with my RP post. Not all the time, of course. But I just like to get to know who I'm RPing with. It's suppose to be fun, right?

In A Partner~

I'll be pretty straightforward..

•No one-liners please: I'm really sorry. I don't wanna sound like I'm limiting myself to only one type of literacy partner. I have friends who aren't very literate and I love RPing with them too. But it's just I tend to get a horrible writer's block when I write out huge, long paragraphs and all I get for replies are, "She laughed." or "He smiled." It drives me absolutely nuts.

•Flexible posting times: I'm pretty lenient about this. I don't expect you to post two minutes after I post. I tend to do that sometimes, but I'm not demanding you to. I'm just asking that you're on at least once or twice a week and tell me if you won't be on. I'll be sure to tell you if I won't be on at all. It's only polite.

•Able to contribute: Please? I hate being the only one providing the plot and drama and all of that. It just gives me the vibe that you aren't all that into it. If that's the case, than let me know and we can stop RPing. Maybe even start something different. I want my partner to be happy too.

•Friendly; someone I'm able to talk to: Should be a given. I'm pretty outgoing. Though, I can be socially awkward at times. But I love making new friends and I'll probably chat with you in OOC sometimes. If you aren't interested in chatting with me throughout our RP, I don't wanna just be pestering you or coming off as annoying..

•Able to RP with two or more characters: Ok about this. I actually don't care how many characters you use or don't use. It's just..I have a bad habit of using a ton of characters..So it'd be great if you could make a couple too. But if not, that's fine. Hahah~ xP

✓Vampires (Original plots/VampirexHunter/VampirexHuman/VampirexHunter/Apocalyptic) *5/5* (I RP vampires quite often, so I'm very comfortable with this.)

✓ Angels&Demons (Original plots/AngelxDemon/AngelxHuman/DemonxHuman/AngelvsDemon) *4.5/5*

✓ Any kind of fantasy or supernatural plot (Werewolves, nekos, etc) *4.5/5*

✓ Mixed fantasy plot (Vampires, werewolves, nekos, etc, vs angels, demons, etc) *5/5*

✓ Forbidden romance (As long as it isn't strictly romance..I need some action..) *4/5*

✓ AssassinxTarget *4/5*

✓ Demon/Master (Somthing Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler related..Not with the canon characters though..) *3.5/5*

✓ KidnapperxKidnapped *3/5*

✓ Teens with powers (Original plots/Being hunted by the government/Etc) *3.5/5*

✓ Experiment/Laboratory *4/5*

✓ Zombie Apocalypse *3.5/5*

✓ Academies (Mythical creatures + humans) *5/5*

✓ Asylum *3.5/5*

♥!One more thing, I will do yaoi/yuri! I'm more fond of yaoi, but yuri's fine too. This doesn't mean we can't do regular straight pairings either, it's whatever you're comfortable with~!♥

✗Canon related stuff (Ex. Books, shows, movies, anime..) (Don't get me wrong, I love it..It's just, I'd probably be so horrible at staying in character, I'd rather not take the chance..)

✗Pure romance with no drama or anything

✗StudentxTeacher

✗Teen pregnencies

✗Bands (Real or fake)

✗Realistic animals (I might consider realistic wolf packs, but I dunno..)

✗Historic RPs (Ancient Greece/Rome/Etc)

✗Celebrities

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick note, it doesn't have to be on either list for me to RP or not RP it. Suggest something to me, I won't bite. But then again, I might not be intertested. Don't be disapointed if I say no, I just don't wanna start a RP I won't be interested in.

Anyway, if you're interested in RPing with me, shoot me a PM! ^^ Hope to hear from you soon!<3 :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━(❝ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ?)

⇢ ping | enby | adult | infj | gemini
[any prns] - [pan/ace] - [june 4th]

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

» / art requests. / avatar shop. / OCs.
trade thread. / auction thread. / CS help. / BLM.

(━ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ.)━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Sanara wrote:
Sanara wrote:
Sanara wrote:Hello fellow rpers,
I usually type less formal, so please bear with me. I am a semi-lit rper, but I can go higher then that. I am a girl, believe in God, and am experienced.
I am looking for a Pokemon rp partner. I ask that you please be a fan who knows there pokemon, the rules, how the badges and the shops work. I'd really appreciate an experienced, semi or higher rper.
Sorry for the short post, I am on my iPhone, so I can't quite do anything fancy. Anyway, thank you for reading. Pm me whenever. I don't bite :3
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfAGirl » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Hello, I am ShadowOfAGirl (But call me Kay) and well, I am looking for role plays.

Things you can expect from me
~ I write from 5 lines to 7 paragraphs per character in each post. It depends on what mood I am in and how active my brain is during that particular day.
~ I can role play out all different types of moods, the character normally has the type of mood I am feeling at the current time, but not always because of course if it does not fit it that would ruin it all.
~ I prefer to do them through pm's because it is easier for me to keep track of them and easier for me to reply from, but of course I will use the forum if you wish to.
~ I can play male and female's though I do prefer female sometimes though in others I actually prefer male. You will just have to pm me and speak to me in order to find out who I prefer to be for certain role plays. Though I'm normally not all to bothered.
~ I use my best punctuation, grammar and spelling I can at all times.
~ I shall not ignore the rp, if I have a issue with it or am not happy with something I shall let you know near enough straight away
~ I can come up with plots, ideas, mini plots. I also can write poems and songs for that rp if you need me to.

What I expect from you
~ For you to be able to post at least once a day, I understand that people go on holiday or weekends away, but not all the time and one post a month really put's me off because I forget where we last was.
~ You can use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation most of the time, I understand that after all you are only human and human's like me make mistakes. I know I do some of the time.
~ Limits, don't have many, I also would like it if you could possibly role play on another site which is free to join for more mature role plays since as I've gotten older less romantic role plays are boring me quite a bit really.
~ Can hopefully post more then just one or two lines, because to be honest this really puts me off if you just write something like *He/She smiled* it makes me feel awkward and not know how to reply and most of the time I don't, so if possible 3+ lines in each post would be great.
~ You can hopefully add a few twists or idea's into the plot or at least tell me honestly what you think of a idea, no just *it's cool or it's rubbish* things, a bit of constructive advice is helpful or if you really don't know what to add then at least say what you like about it the most.
~ Third or first person role playing. I can do both, I'm better with third person role playing and past tense and will use that the most though I can use first person and if you do and for some reason or another don't want to change the way you write I will then to make things easier, so I'm good to go both ways really.
~ For you to be honest and tell me if you no longer wish to role play with me or if you think it's getting a bit boring, honesty is the best thing I have found and I will always be honest with you.
~ Do *not* ignore the rp, I won't do it to you so I expect the same. I find it very, very rude.
~ Finally enjoy it and I am happy to do OOC's, I mean who isn't? (:

RolePlay's I would love to do (The higher the number out of ten the more I would like to do it.)
Oh and this is also another key
♥ - Really looking for these type of role plays.
♠ - Don't mind doing one of these right now.
♣ - Not really looking for this at the moment though might with a good plot.
♦ - Not looking for at all. Don't want to do right now please don't ask.

~ READ THIS - Right now I only want TWO types of role play. Which is based below. That is all for now.
~ Harry potter parring of Draco x Ginny or Luna. I want a role play based off a marriage between Draco and Ginny or Luna. For this I'm sorry to sound so sharp but I would want to play either Ginny or Luna for the first time around. Must be mature when doing this and to role play this in the forum is a total no go, either through pm's or off site for this and you must be comfortable with mature scenes though nothing completely over the top. Please pm me if interested and want to find out more, this is the only thing I am looking for right now.
~ Angel x Vampire (Or Angel x Demon) In a kidnapping/arranged marriage turning into a forbidden romance. (I have a plot for this already worked out and ready) [10/10]
~ Horse and Rider (NOT the normal kind, has a fantasy twist and it's not a person with a horse each..it's very different. Pm me for the plot I have on it) - [10000/10] - ♥
~ Role play based on the books shiver, linger and forever, or just one of them (Craving sooo badly. Will love anyone forever if they've read the books or even just one and want to do this! I will play Grace or Sam and then either Isabel or Cole and anyone else we might need when we agree on it} [9/10] - ♥
~ Master + Slave (I am looking to be the slave in this.) [10/10] - ♥
~ Student x Teacher [9/10] - ♠
~ Neko (My character) x ??? (Your character) in a Master x Slave relationship?[10/10] - ♥ {Also probably needs to be done off site right now}
~ Vampire x Human romance one. [7/10] - ♠
~ Werewolf x Human [7/10] (Have a plot for this one) - ♠
~ Death Note [7/10] (With some OC's and some characters in Death Note) - ♠
~ Guardian angel + Human one [7/10] - ♠
~ A love/scared romance :3 [7/10] - ♠
~ Straight Romance [10/10] - ♥
~ Yaoi - I'm new to this but willing to give it a go if MxF isn't something you want to do, so yeah..I'm open to pretty much MxF or MxM. [7/10] - ♣
~ Vampire/Werewolf [6/10] - ♣
~ Kidnap + Victim (I would prefer to play the victim) [9/10] - ♠
~ Kids on the streets [6/10] - ♣
~ Orphaned Children [6/10] - ♦
~ Forbidden romance of any kind [9/10] - ♠
~ Assassin x Target [7/10] (I would prefer to be the target) - ♣
~ Experiment labs [5/10] - ♣
~ Any sort of romance (As long as not really...really mushy) [8/10] - ♠
~ Fallen Angel + Human [7/10] - ♣
~ Demons [6/10] - ♦
~ Angels and Demons [8/10] - ♠
~ Kings and Queens [6/10] - ♦
~ Weapon X Master [9/10] - ♥
~ Rich guy, Poor girl [7/10] - ♠
~ Rich girl, Poor guy [6/10] - ♣
~ Ghosts/ anything paranormal [5/10] - ♦
~ Zombies, anything along those lines [4/10] - ♦
~ Black butler [5/10] (Anime) - ♦
~ Desire Climax [9/10] (Manga) - ♣
~ Anything new that isn't listed in the *I don't* bit [?/10] - ♠

Things I most certainly will *never* role play out. Ever.

~ Yuri FxF (Sorry but I just don't feel comfortable role playing this out as I am a female)
~ All humans. (I don't mine one character being human and the other something else because normally the human ends up being that type or something like it in the end) PLEASE I can't stress this enough I do *not* do all humans no matter what role play.
~ Twilight (Sorry but Dracula did *not* have a one night stand with tinkerbell I can assure you...)
~ Any celebrities (They get enough told about them as it is...)
~ Most animals (Sorry, I dislike role playing animals apart from werewolves and horses.)
~ High school or anything normal (Life is normal enough as it is...)
~ Teen Pregnancy (This is a big no no for me also)
~ Hunger Games (No no no no no. Hate it. Sorry to all who like it but I hate it more then twilight...)

Other things you should know

~ I am online from 3-10 hours a day (Yes *sigh* I am addicted..) sometime's more though, it depends on how busy my day is.
~ I am a girl and I live in the UK so you know my time zone to yours.
~ I am happy to role play off the site and I do love my romance a lot and violence.
~ I may be just a newbie on here but I can assure you that I will not start a role play and leave it, I will log on daily and stay on the whole time my computer is switched on.
~ Don't freak out if I don't reply even if it says I am online, quite often I leave my pc on and chicken smoothie on and logged on, it says I am on but I'm away from the pc doing other things, don't worry I will reply when I am actually there.
~ I write poems and song's so I can happily write on for our role play if you need be.
~ I am sensible to talk to and what I hope to be is well mannered.
~ READ THIS ONE - I am going to have to add this one in, if you start a rp with me, do one or two replies then stop, no I won't bug you for a reply, that's not up to me to chase you *but* if you don't reply for 2-3 days and don't give me a reason then I won't reply to you again after that, end of. I will just ignore you, if you do give me a reason as to why you couldn't reply for a few days that is fine, but no reason then no reply, simple as oh and I won't role play with you ever again after that, may sound harsh but I am simply fed up of people giving one or two replies then just ignoring it, if there is a problem them tell me, don't just ignore it for how ever long you like then just reply when you get bored, it's not fair on me. Okay, I'm really fed up of people who just stop replying without telling me. If you start a 1x1 with me DO NOT stop replying to mine yet reply to others without giving me a reason, seriously guys, just stop it.

~*Important one*Okay I have depression, no I am not making this up that would be extremely sick and wrong, it is not all the time it does come and go quite a lot, some days I will be on and won't reply others I might be on and reply every ten minutes, it just depends on how I am feeling. Please do not keep on and on at me, I will inform you if I am having a bad day/week maybe longer at times, please though don't judge me for it, I can and will be a very nice and helpful person if you give me a chance and are nice to me.
~ My current posts don't show what I really can do, they are my chilling out role plays, most of my other ones are done through pm's and I can happily show you a example of my more literate work.
~ Lastly I am sorry but anyone under 12 please do not ask me to do a role play because I am afraid it will be a no, I have had bad experience with younger players during role plays and do not wish to go through it again.

~That is all, hope we can role play together!~

ᴀʟωᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ 1x1 ʀᴘ's. ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs/ᴀωᴇsᴏᴍᴇ sᴀᴜᴄᴇ ᴀs ❦★sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ★❦

ᴍʏ ʜᴏωʀsᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ☾ Majestic Moon ☽

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
.ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's HATE ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ
.sᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ MASTER
.ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ
. ANSWER
.ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ʟʟ NEVER ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ
.ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ωɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ɪ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ
.SHADOWS
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ɴᴏɴᴇ..

FEMALE ││ 17 ││ UK

sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ.
ShadowOfAGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snake-Eyes » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 am

Well, have a little post from me, 'cause I'm at school.
First of all, I'm Phoenix Zephyros, you can call me Phoenix if you want though.

Secondly, these are my good and bad points:
-I'll be able to write semi-lit.
-I like it if you post more than a few sentences.
-I'm open to a lot of plots.
-I might have some trouble with post daily.
-I'll probably post from a tablet or phone, and those things type terrible, so I'm sorry for any typo's...
-I tend to mirror my fellow roleplayer's posting length.

Third point, things I will do:
-Eddsworld
-Bakugan
-Marvel
-Supernatural stuff like vampires and zombies
-And much more~!

So, well, thanks for reading, PM if interested.
My DeviantArt

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
I'm nearly always open for roleplays, so if you feel like doing one with me or need more characters in your story, please send me a message!
I'm currently hard to get a hold of, because I just started university, and I have to make more than eight hours of work a day. I'm sorry if I don't respond to your message or trade!
Snake-Eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 am

I'm dying for some roleplays.
Can someone help me out?

I don't have many requirements, but still follow them.

- At least one paragraph (6 lines) per response. I don't like one liners.

- No pretty posts. They're annoying, and I very much so dislike them.

- Let me play at least one male. ( One character is all I usually do, but I will not play that one as a female. )

- Expect tough smartass characters. I don't hold back.

- Activity. I've had to wait weeks for some responses, though I'm not someone to expect something every 10 - 20 mins. At least once every 1 - 3 days would be swell.

- I have a life. I have work, school, and (some) social life. I will respect yours, if you respect mine.

So if you're still with me, here's what I'd Like To Do.

- Pokémon. [ Yes please! Trainers, or wild are my favorites though I'll happily do Gijinkas, Rangers, etc.... ]

- Dogs. [ I do so love playing our furry friends. Whether it be strays, pets, service dogs, anything really! All I ask is that we create some twists. ( I also have a plot for a dystopian dog roleplay. ) ]

- CIA / Government Agency Related. [ Always looking for one of these. However I will not play 'teenage spies' or anything like that. ]

- Original Fantasy Plot. [ Not as much craving, but will always do. ]
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:15 am

Honourable Villain is back yet again.. I've updated my wants and dislikes so if you're interested in a long-term role-play partner then I'd highly appreciate it if you read what I have to say below.
Thank you~

• I am a female if you really must know but I am mature (most of the time) when I roleplay. I like to chat but I'm not a total girly-girl, so don't expect mushy romance from me. I'm a tomboy and I like my bloody (or not bloody) action and drama, even if I have to be the one to add it!
  • Genders? I can play both male and female (both as good as the other) but I prefer to play as a male. It's just a preference.. Funny, eh? Well, get used to it.
  • I can play up to 4-5 characters maximum.
  • As far as my writing goes, I can write up to 5-6 paragraphs on a good day. On a bad day (even with Writer's Block) I'll be able to give you 2 good-sized paragraphs but all of this depends on what you give me and how much interest I have for the roleplay. You help me, I help you. I'm just strange that way.
  • I'm online often but I do have a life as well as school. I will let my partners know when I will be away and I hope you do the same for me.
  • My grammar, punctuation, and spelling is not perfect, I do have my typos. I am human after all (or at least I like to think so) so expect a mistake here and there. Don't go all "grammar nazi" on me because it's annoying, I'll fix the mistakes if I ever catch them before I post.
  • I tend to add plot twists as I progress with a roleplay, but this depends on my interest in the roleplay. If I'm really into it then expect a few things, I'm sure you won't get bored! But you have to help me with this as well, I can't be the only creative roleplayer here or else I'll get bored..
  • Villains? No problem, I love playing these guys. Although this, once again, depends on the roleplay and what I have to work with. Baddies can't be bad if they have no motivation! Or that's what I like to think.. again, that's just me.
  • I don't mind same-gender relationships but I'm quite new to them since I have yet to participate in such relationships. I prefer heterosexual relationships since I'm familiar with it but if you're willing to deal with a newbie in same gender relationships then feel free to give it a shot.

• Maturity. I understand immaturity if you're playing as a young character in a roleplay but I expect you to be mature and know what you're doing.
  • Semi-literate or literate. If not either of those then someone who is able to mirror my posts. I do not tolerate one lined posts! They seriously drive me up a wall and it makes it hard for me to reply. I expect you to type up to at least a paragraph (4-6 complete sentences), with or without writer's block. If I can do it then I'm sure you can too. If not then maybe we can work something out... maybe.
  • Are you able to play both genders? If you prefer to play females characters, great, we'll get along just fine. But if you prefer male then maybe I'll play a female, just as long as you let me play a male as well.
  • I can't do all the work when it comes to coming up with a plot, so I hope you have some creativity in that melon of yours. It doesn't have to be all of the time but I'd appreciate it if you're able to contribute into adding twists or coming up with ideas. Just so the role-play doesn't get boring after the first page. That would be kinda of a bummer, am I right?
  • I hope you don't mind some OOC chat.. I like to talk and I like making friends :3 If I don't then I feel kinda awkward about it so expect some conversation. I expect you to be friendly too~

-Best friends to lovers-
--
Yup. Just like the title, it's that simple. Best buds find their relationship turn into something a bit more.. but to make things interesting, one of them get's into a car accident and loses their memory! Everything. Their childhood and history only exists in photographs and in the memory of their best friend/lover. What is the confused lover supposed to do now? Try to see if this memory loss is permanent or let it all go and start over after what ground he/she had gained over the years? Only time will tell, unfortunately.

-Ghost/Paranormal-
--
I've never tried this before but I thought it would be kind of cool to try. I love watching the show called "Ghost Adventures" and I wanted to see if we could base a role-play off of an investigation. A small group of teens agree to be locked down in a haunted area but a single spirit/ghost is trying to reach out to them, one of them in particular for reasons unknown.

-Troy | Ancient Greece-
--
I've grown rather fond of the movie "Troy" lately and I just love the idea of the forbidden romance here. Two kingdoms who have finally found peace wage war against each other when one kingdom realizes that their princess is missing only to be found in the opposite kingdom in the arms of the prince who desired her. I'd love to add all kinds of twists in this role-play but I can't do it on my own.. plus I want to see where this role-play will go. It's something I've been dying to try.

---
Bleach
Romeo x Juliet (anime)
Hellsing: OVA
High School of the Dead
Book based if I have read/heard of it
Vampire Academy
Hunger Games
Maximum Ride
Fable 2/Fable 3 (Yes, the video game)
Paranormal/Ghost related
Teens w/ Abilities
Runaway Teens
Demons/Angels
Zombie Apocalypse
Romeo & Juliet related (Past or Modern/Present)
Runaway Experiments
Originals Ideas are very much welcome!
Image.
---
Glee
Percy Jackson
Pixes/Fairies
Elves
Anthros
Homestuck
Horses or any other animal besides wolf
Crime investigations
Band Roleplays (One Direction, My Chemical Romance, ect)
Vampires that sparkle
Pokemon (I love 'em but I can't role-play 'em)
My Little Pony (..No, just no.)

Thanks for reading my post! And remember, my lovelies..
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katy; » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 am

Hi it's Falling looking for a new Rp partner!
What I want in an Rp partner:
Someone who can write more than like two words, at least. I mean illiterate means you can't write like a massive paragraph sure, but a RP can't be run on three words.;p I can do semi-lit(And this is preferred), which I can write up t two-three average paragraphs for. c:
Someone who will not 'Only play females'. Constantly playing males gets boring, especially as I'm a girl;p
Will not ditch the Rp. Please? c:

What I would like to Rp;
Bounty hunter x bounty hunter/criminal ( I do actually request to be the male bounty hunter in this one;p )
Pokemon Trainer ( It's not really something I'm use to, but it would be fun;p )
Zombie apocalypse. Does this really need explaining?;p can do it based on The Walking Dead. :D
Teen bad camp;p like where there are teens who are just rebellious, don't listen to anyone and maybe even break the law get sent to a camp to be sorted out.

(I will happily add romance in al Roleplays, but if requested for a Rp that doesn't really go with romance it can be avoided c: )

I will do pretty much anything else, but if it is something I have never read or watched before then you shall have to explain it to me, but if you have any topic in mind - just shoot me a PM! :D
Last edited by katy; on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
it me
katy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SomethingFishy~ » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 am

Hey!! im abbiekathy and im looking for 1x1 roleplays. i am nice and love to put little twists in rps...ive been told im good at it. :)

Some things about me:
~i can do semi-literature, literate, and illiterate roleplays. the length of my post depends on how much you give me. i mirror most posts unless im really into the rp then i mightt write a lot.
~i am on most of the day except for certain obligations. also, during the school year im free all day too because im homeschooled.
~i am willing to play both genders but i prefer females
~i do not like pming rps...they just dont work with me
~i am not very good at making roleplays so you would most likely have to make the rp.
~i am always thinking up new plots for various kinds so pm me an idea and i can probably make a plot out of it.

What kinds of Roleplays

-roleplays i will do-
~i am really wanting to do an arranged marriage rp right now…im not sure why, it just sounds fun :D
~any type of human romance (i.e. vamps, werewolfs, Shifter, love triangles, forbidden love, etc.)
~X-Men (but i warn you that im new to the fighting)
~Kidnapped x kidnapper {i really i want to be the kidnapped <3}
~assasin x victum
~Avatar: The Last Airbender
-Maiko and Kataang are my favorite ships!
-i perfer playing the girls
-i really, really, really, want to do more of these roleplays
~Any type of mutant/powers romance
~Midevil/ Fantasy
~pm me other suggestion

-roleplays i will NOT do-
~any type of animal rp...im just not good at them.
~slave rps
~gay/bi/lesbian rps (might do...depends on my mood, pm me)
~pregnancy…im in too many as it is.
~zombie rps (i love the show...but am not good ag roleplaying it.)

pm me if your interested. :)[/color]
Last edited by SomethingFishy~ on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
binchild wrote:
" let the waves carry you where the light cannot "

----------------------------------------
Hi! My name is Fishy~
I used to do pixel art and have recently come back after a long hiatus
I'd love to trade or chat or anything, feel free to PM me c:

SomethingFishy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes