Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby cynicalAdvocate » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 pm

just a little -- about me -- ?

Hey there! mentality here, obviously looking for a one x one! I'm high semi-literate, however I can be literate as well. Normally I write three to five paragraphs though on a good day I can write up to eight, depending on my mood and muse. I'm completely okay with gay, lesbian and straight romances, so just tell me what you prefer. ^^ I'm on pretty much everyday and can post at least once a day, or maybe once every other day, as my life is more important than CS. I have very good grammar, but I do mess up at times; I'm only human. I've been role playing for seven years so I guess you could call me advanced? Anyways, school has started so I won't be as active as I normally would be but that's okay. I also live in mountain time zone so I will be on from four to nine on weekdays and usually all day on weekends.

i only expect -- a few things -- ?

I pretty much only expect the basic things. At least semi-literate; but high semi-literate and literate is even better. Good grammar is a big part of what I expect, however it's okay if you mess up every once in a while. At least be able to post once every other day or once every day.

want to know -- a little more -- ?

I I really want to do a 'forbidden romance'. Like, maybe bad boy x good girl(or vice versa), werewolf x vampire, human x vampire, human x werewolf, angel x demon, country girl x city boy(or vice versa), sort of step-up related, like a ballet dancer x hip hop dancer, skater boy x prep girl, etc. Bolded ones I really want to do, and in those I'd like to be the boy. ^^;;
Also, I'm looking for an apocalypse type of role play. Maybe end of the world, or even with zombies? It's up to you. ~
I'm up for anything romance. It's my favorite topic. c;
Freak shows are another favorite topic of mine. <3
Insane asylums, maybe?
If you have any original plots/other topics, go ahead and suggest them. c:

i think -- that's it -- ?

Interested? PM me and we can get started! <3
cynicalAdvocate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbean24 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Just Keep Swimming wrote:
Just Keep Swimming wrote:
There are only a few RPs that I am searching for right now. The one I would like to do the most is an Alice in Wonderland RP. I am interested in perhaps Alice x Hatter? I don't know if that would work, but we could try it. I am also interested in a Harry Potter RP or an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP or any of type of romance. I am most interested in a werewolf x human, but I will consider other parings. I would like if you had proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind your literacy. Please PM me if you are interested. I don't bite! :3
lesbean24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderlandwolf » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi! Go hot pink, yeah! Okay, anyways I am looking for an Avatar the Last Airbender roleplay. My favorite characters in order are Toph,Mai,Zuko,and Sokka. Mostly Toph, if you saw my signature and avatar. But I am kinda bad at rolepalying Zuko, Anyways my TPT is Taang and Maiko. Yes, Instead of One True Pairing it's Two True Pairings. Toph and Aang, then Mai and Zuko. I also like Sukka. And The Doph. Mostly Taang and Maiko though. Okay, well here are some ideas down below. Just a little intro of them. Oh, and I do not do OC characters.

( This is also Taang. )
The twelve year old, Toph, walked around in a lonely cave. The same one where she learned earth bending from the badger moles. When she was sad or upset she came to them. For a while the badger moles had wanted her to go farther into the cave. This time she followed. She followed the badger moles into the heart of the cave. Toph closed her eyes and felt the vibrations. She walked over to side of the cave, her hand feeling it. WIth the help of the badger moles they opened the side of the cave to reveal a sleeping, or dead person. The avatar.

And know I am just wanting to do a Jinko, I would love to be Jin, Since I epicly fail at Zuko. I kinda have a plot.

AU In which Mai never existed and Jin becomes the The Fire Lord's Lady.

And I am itching to do a The Doph where I could be Toph. Oh, The Doph is The Duke and Toph.

And that is about it for ideas. I am open to almost anything though. Just PM me for if you want to do an Avatar RP!

Yeah! Blue is my second favorite color! Anyways I could also do The Legend of Korra roleplay. My favorite characters are Asami,Korra,and Lin. My TPT is a tie between Linzin and Irohsami. Oh! And Honorumi! That would be Lin and Tenzin and then Asami Sato and Iroh II. And then Honora, a made up name for Zuko's daughter. And then Bumi, Aang's son. I know Honora and Bumi aren't really in there but still, I think they would make an awesome coupel! I ship both Borra and Makorra. Just a bit more Makorra though. And I do not do OC characters.

I really don't have any ideas for them. But right now I am very desperate to do a Irohsami or a Honorumi where I could be either Asami or Honora. Mostly just Irohsami right now but either would be fine. Okay, I am VERY VERY desperate to do an Irohsami. I would love you forever if you did one!

If you want to do a Legend of Korra roleplay just shoot me a PM!

I will also consider a Warriors roleplay! I am in love with the book series. Anyways, I am currently reading The Power of Three: Outcast. My favorite characters are Fireheart(not Firestar. I don't like him as a leader.),Cinderpelt,Spottedleaf,Feathertail,Silverstream,Yellowfang,and Brightheart. When we roleplay I don't care if we use the original clans or made up ones. If we do original clans, the only clans I will play are Thunderclan and Riverclan. I usually do OC's. My main OC is Blindkit,Blindpaw,Blindwind,or Blindstar. Yes, if you are wondering she is blind.
Here are my ships.
FireheartxCinderpelt
FireheartxSandstorm
FireheartxSpottedleaf
BrambleclawxSquirrelflight
CrowfeatherxFeathertail
CrowfeatherxLeafpool
GreystripexSilverstream
CloudtailxBrightheart

Well, these are just random things I want to do....ENJOY!

Surviviors-
I've read Erin Hunter's book, 'Surviviors'. I would love to do a roleplay about OC characters in it. Or once I am finished with the book, a book with canon characters.
        ⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Honourable Villain is back yet again.. I've updated my wants and dislikes so if you're interested in a long-term role-play partner then I'd highly appreciate it if you read what I have to say below.
Thank you~

• I am a female if you really must know but I am mature (most of the time) when I roleplay. I like to chat but I'm not a total girly-girl, so don't expect mushy romance from me. I'm a tomboy and I like my bloody (or not bloody) action and drama, even if I have to be the one to add it!
  • Genders? I can play both male and female (both as good as the other) but I prefer to play as a male. It's just a preference.. Funny, eh? Well, get used to it.
  • I can play up to 4-5 characters maximum.
  • As far as my writing goes, I can write up to 5-6 paragraphs on a good day. On a bad day (even with Writer's Block) I'll be able to give you 2 good-sized paragraphs but all of this depends on what you give me and how much interest I have for the roleplay. You help me, I help you. I'm just strange that way.
  • I'm online often but I do have a life as well as school. I will let my partners know when I will be away and I hope you do the same for me.
  • My grammar, punctuation, and spelling is not perfect, I do have my typos. I am human after all (or at least I like to think so) so expect a mistake here and there. Don't go all "grammar nazi" on me because it's annoying, I'll fix the mistakes if I ever catch them before I post.
  • I tend to add plot twists as I progress with a roleplay, but this depends on my interest in the roleplay. If I'm really into it then expect a few things, I'm sure you won't get bored! But you have to help me with this as well, I can't be the only creative roleplayer here or else I'll get bored..
  • Villains? No problem, I love playing these guys. Although this, once again, depends on the roleplay and what I have to work with. Baddies can't be bad if they have no motivation! Or that's what I like to think.. again, that's just me.
  • I don't mind same-gender relationships but I'm quite new to them since I have yet to participate in such relationships. I prefer heterosexual relationships since I'm familiar with it but if you're willing to deal with a newbie in same gender relationships then feel free to give it a shot.

• Maturity. I understand immaturity if you're playing as a young character in a roleplay but I expect you to be mature and know what you're doing.
  • Semi-literate or literate. If not either of those then someone who is able to mirror my posts. I do not tolerate one lined posts! They seriously drive me up a wall and it makes it hard for me to reply. I expect you to type up to at least a paragraph (4-6 complete sentences), with or without writer's block. If I can do it then I'm sure you can too. If not then maybe we can work something out... maybe.
  • Are you able to play both genders? If you prefer to play females characters, great, we'll get along just fine. But if you prefer male then maybe I'll play a female, just as long as you let me play a male as well.
  • I can't do all the work when it comes to coming up with a plot, so I hope you have some creativity in that melon of yours. It doesn't have to be all of the time but I'd appreciate it if you're able to contribute into adding twists or coming up with ideas. Just so the role-play doesn't get boring after the first page. That would be kinda of a bummer, am I right?
  • I hope you don't mind some OOC chat.. I like to talk and I like making friends :3 If I don't then I feel kinda awkward about it so expect some conversation. I expect you to be friendly too~

-Best friends to lovers-
--
Yup. Just like the title, it's that simple. Best buds find their relationship turn into something a bit more.. but to make things interesting, one of them get's into a car accident and loses their memory! Everything. Their childhood and history only exists in photographs and in the memory of their best friend/lover. What is the confused lover supposed to do now? Try to see if this memory loss is permanent or let it all go and start over after what ground he/she had gained over the years? Only time will tell, unfortunately.

-Ghost/Paranormal-
--
I've never tried this before but I thought it would be kind of cool to try. I love watching the show called "Ghost Adventures" and I wanted to see if we could base a role-play off of an investigation. A small group of teens agree to be locked down in a haunted area but a single spirit/ghost is trying to reach out to them, one of them in particular for reasons unknown.

-Troy | Ancient Greece-
--
I've grown rather fond of the movie "Troy" lately and I just love the idea of the forbidden romance here. Two kingdoms who have finally found peace wage war against each other when one kingdom realizes that their princess is missing only to be found in the opposite kingdom in the arms of the prince who desired her. I'd love to add all kinds of twists in this role-play but I can't do it on my own.. plus I want to see where this role-play will go. It's something I've been dying to try.

---
Bleach
Romeo x Juliet (anime)
Hellsing: OVA
High School of the Dead
Book based if I have read/heard of it
Vampire Academy
Hunger Games
Maximum Ride
Fable 2/Fable 3 (Yes, the video game)
Paranormal/Ghost related
Teens w/ Abilities
Runaway Teens
Demons/Angels
Zombie Apocalypse
Romeo & Juliet related (Past or Modern/Present)
Runaway Experiments
Originals Ideas are very much welcome!
Image.
---
Glee
Percy Jackson
Pixes/Fairies
Elves
Anthros
Homestuck
Horses or any other animal besides wolf
Crime investigations
Band Roleplays (One Direction, My Chemical Romance, ect)
Vampires that sparkle
Pokemon (I love 'em but I can't role-play 'em)
My Little Pony (..No, just no.)

Thanks for reading my post! And remember, my lovelies..
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:26 pm

==>
FangOverFang: tell these nice people why you came here.

-- FangOverFang [FO] began pestering ChickenSmoothie [CS] --

FO: Well, I'm going to keep it short and simple, I would love to do some-sort of Homestuck roleplay, prefferably OC based.
I'm willing to make it just a 1x1 or an invite only for a small group of people.
I also have this little idea of doing pictures/gifs to go along with posts, like in the real comic (doesn't have to be every time, but maybe occasionally) However It's not necessary, it's just a random brain-fart idea I had! ^w^
I would also like to ask that if you want to RP homestuck with me, you at least have a basic knowledge of the systems of how it's written/contents. Also, I would appreciate it having some sort of plot to it rather than random and mindless romance/whatever. I want it to be like an actual session/s in the real comic.

Anyway, keeping to my "short and simple" promise, just send me a PM if your interested!
^w^

-- FangOverFang [FO] ceased pestering ChickenSmoothie [CS] --

==> PM FangOverfang About Homestuck Roleplay?
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lieutenant shiba » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Shiba Inu; wrote:
Shiba Inu; wrote:

Well hey there! ovo

I'm Shiba Inu;, But you can just call me Shiba or Kuma if you'd like. c:

I'm a young homeschooled girl living in the usa who's into many various things that she is too lazy to list at the moment.
My time zone is UTC.

So uh yeah, I'm not very good at this soo... here's some things that you may want to know about me before we start rping together. ovo

Make sure not to be lazy and read my entire post! Or else you'll miss some possibly crucial details! unu

;;;

I Consider myself to be about semi-literate, but if you'd like, you could ask for an example (or just search my posts) and just judge for yourself! And I Don't really care whether you're semi lit like me or not, just be sure not to write any one liners like ''She smiled'' because that's kind of hard to reply to, not to mention annoying if you do it really often so yeah. I'll understand if you have writer's block or whatever though. c:

I Am able to play both genders, though at the moment, I'd rather play the girl, because right now, my muse for boys is kind of low. I'm still able to play them though, Just not as good as I Play girls. :u

I Sometimes enjoy talking in ooc, though I myself am a little shy and do not talk much. So don't be afraid to try and talk to me while we are rping, Just don't be surprised if I End up being really awkward and stuff. ;o;

I'm pretty laid back and understanding most times, so no need to worry about me freaking out if like for example, you get sick and end up not being able to reply for a few days. I will understand and will just be patient and wait until you get well or come back from a trip or whatever, I do not wish for you to push yourself at all. So like I Said, if you're sick or something, I'll understand.

I Am very much willing to work with you to add twists to the rp here and there, just as long as you do the same for me sometimes.

If I End up having to go away for a bit, I'll be sure to try and let you know, I Won't just abandon the rp without warning, because that would be just...Well, Rude. And I'd really appreciate it if you did the same for me too. uou

I Mainly like to use descriptions and forms to describe my characters, Though I Am fine if you prefer using pictures to describe yours even though I'd slightly prefer if you used descriptions like me but eh. :u

I really like Romance in my rps, though I Would like it if there were some action/drama here and there as well.

If you wanna know anything else just let me know, I'll be happy to answer! c:

So Now that that's out of the way, Here's a little list of some things I'd like to rp right now.

NOTE; All of these must be just ocs only, there may be possible exceptions here and there, but otherwise no, sorry. unu

Ib. 9/10

Pokemon Trainers. 7/10

Anything involving Horror pretty much. 8/10

Human x Humanoid. 8/10 (I Have two plots for this, one being a rich vampire x human (vampire hunter) set in medieval times, the other being an android/robot x human type plot)

Something like Detective Conan/Case closed. 100/10

Cardcaptor Sakura. 6/10

Any Studio Ghibli movie pretty much. 10/10

Adventure time. 8/10

Fruits Basket. 10/10

Fullmetal Alchemist. 8/10

Feel free to suggest anything, I'm open to a lot of things really.

;;;

And here's a list of what I will not rp;

Bands. (Such as One direction, Big time rush, etc etc.)

Emo/Scene.

Homosexual relationships. I'm Sorry, but I'm just not really comfortable with rping them out. unu

Realistic Animals, Or just animals in general for that matter. (Some exceptions can be made though)

Twilight. Aka; the series with the sparkly vampires, I Just really don't like the series at all, sorry.

Canon Characters. I'm sorry but I'm just awful at rping canons, as I Have too much trouble sticking to their personalities. I Will only rp these if it's just for a short while, but even then there's a good chance i won't rp them.

Teen Pregnancy.

Master x Slave type stuff, I'm just not all that into it, sorry.

Boring old everyday High school with no kind of twist to it.

Book based stuff. I Don't read many books though i kind of want to. unu

;;;

Annnndd that's it! Feel free to pm me if you'd like to rp! ;o; <3
[i][b][u]quitting!
lieutenant shiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby for baltimore. » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm ѕιхғЗЗтυɴderтнeѕтαrѕ; you can call me Stars, if you'd like, or you can call me Sara. As long as you aren't offensive with your nicknaming, I'm content. I'm sort of only posting because I'm updating my wants & dislikes, but it can't hurt to pick up a 1x1 partner or two along the way, right? If you're intrigued and actually want to read what I have to say - er, type, then carry on. ~

There isn't too much to say about me, I suppose. I'm a teenage female residing in the southeastern United States. Despite the stereotypes surrounding this place, I'm an open-minded, easygoing person. I do have a bit of a sharp tongue, though; you have been warned. I take a while to open up to people, but don't let this put you off. I love making friends, even if I don't approach potential friends first. My interests include reading, blogging, writing, and fangirling over four idiots from Baltimore that don't even know I exist that are collectively called All Time Low. ♥

• I consider myself semi-literate, as my paragraphs are about five to eight lines long; one or two paragraphs is the norm for me, depending on how much I'm given to work with. Even with writer's block, I can give you four or five lines.
  • I don't decorate my posts too terribly much; I usually just shrink and center them, then color the dialogue according to what color I see fit.
  • My punctuation, spelling, grammar are great, but they are not perfect. Please bear with me and don't turn into a grammar Nazi on me.
  • I live in the Central timezone. I'm not quite picky about where my partner lives, although it'd be nice to only have a two or three-hour difference, at the most.
  • I am comfortable playing both genders (I have no preference for one) and different sexualities. Extremely feminine or masculine characters are not my strong point, though.
  • I can play one or two characters at a time. If you wish to play more, feel free to ask, even though the most you'll probably get out of me is three.
  • Because I am in school, my replying time has grown less and less consistent during the week. Expect one or two replies during this time. Weekends are better for me, and you will find me online almost all day unless I have other commitments.
  • I prefer PMs over forums, although I am still open to the latter.
  • Last, but not least, I like talking to my partners OOC! Strike up a chat sometime, and perhaps we'll become good friends. c:

• Like myself, I expect you to be semi-literate, with at least four or five lines per post.
  • I don't mind if you can only send one reply a day, since that's usually what I do.
  • Please don't bump the topic or pester me to reply quickly as soon as I get online. It won't make me want to type up a post any quicker.
  • I do not want to roleplay with somebody who uses text speak; great grammar and spelling are much appreciated.
  • I would like to see posts that are at least shrunken and centered; nothing too special, but it's up to you if you want to do more!
  • I also don't like blindingly bright colors like this; talk about hard on the eyes.
  • I really want a mature roleplayer that can handle gay/lesbian romance, playing both genders, etc.
  • If we're using pictures, please no anime pictures. Real people only.
  • PLEASE don't abandon the roleplay without good reason! I've had this happen before with great roleplays, and it's disappointing when the replies just stop coming. ):

NOTE: If you have roleplayed with me before, and one of us stopped replying to the other, do not think you will get another chance. It sounds rude, yes, but it's only to be expected.

BASED ON TV SHOWS/CARTOONS:

• Glee. [8.5/10]
    » I ship a lot of pairings in this show, so just see here and if you want to play something, feel free to ask. We can also play character/OC, if you'd like. [Pairings already being played: Quinn/Rachel.]
  • The Glee Project. [7/10]
    » I have a few ideas for this one, including an AU with some of the characters being on Glee, or maybe just a pairing's development as the competition goes on? I'm open to either season's characters & OCs, and I'll love you forever if you play Cameron/Damian (season one), Blake/Michael, or even a Blake/Michael/Nellie love triangle (season two) with me. ♥
  • Victorious. [6.5/10]
    » I'm guilty of major multi-shipping in this show, but I'm mainly looking for Beck/Robbie (I'll play Beck), or Jade/Cat (I'll play Jade). Ask for other pairings if you wish.
  • Adventure Time. [6/10]
    » I ship a lot of pairings in this show, too, so ask if you're looking for one in particular, and I'll tell you if I'm interested.
  • Regular Show. [5.5/10]
    » I ship the obligatory Mordecai/Margaret & Rigby/Eileen, but I also ship Mordecai/Rigby, which I'm mainly looking for. I also do OC/OC, or even character/OC.

ORIGINAL PLOTS:

• Yaoi (m/m) or Yuri (f/f) romance. [10/10]
  • Band roleplay (existing or non-existing). [9/10]
  • Bandslash. [8-10/10]
  • Forbidden romance. [8/10]
  • Opposite stereotypes: goth/jock, nerd/cheerleader, popular/loner, etc. [8/10]
  • Polygamy (3+ characters). [7/10]
  • Best friends romance. [7/10]
  • Summer/winter romance. [6/10]
  • Love triangle/cheating. [6/10]
  • City/country, rich/poor, bad/good, etc. [5/10]
  • Goth/emo/scene/punk characters. [5/10]
  • Zodiac/Seven Deadly Sins romance. [5/10]

NOTE: Feel free to suggest anything not on this long list!

• Anything based on a TV show/cartoon/book/movie/video game I don't know much about.
  • Anime & manga, since I do not watch and read most of it.
  • Pure, instantaneous romance; development, people!
  • Gore & horror or science fiction; I do not really enjoy either of these genres.
  • Military; not familiar with the concept of this at all.
  • Full animals.
  • The Hunger Games; I love the series, but I'm not wanting to duplicate Katniss and Peeta's relationship or anything.
  • Twilight. Just... please, no.
  • Pregnancy & babies; I know next to nothing about this.

Last edited by for baltimore. on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

we can live like jack and sally alex if we want. ♥

sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜsᴇ ᴄs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴅ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ.
for baltimore.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Topher's Assistant wrote:Topher's Assistant here,
Looking for a 1X1 rp partner
I've been rping since late 2007 on various sites so i am relatively good. I can go semi lit, but often i don't have a lot on my hands so three-five lines is about usual for me. I expect about the same from you.

What I'm willing to do

I'm really interested in doing an Avengers rp (like movie that came out a few months back), especially something that involves the character of Loki or Captain America. (I have ideas for plotlines for both of these)
Also Something with the Dollhouse fandom too
Otherwise pretty much open to anything in terms of storyline, Romance is kinda a must though.
and I don't mind doing stuff with just human characters either,
I would also like to do a forbidden romance, set in medieval times.
Keen to do a roleplay in the Dr Who, Harry Potter, Stargate SG1 or Supernatural fandoms.

to sum up
I will definitely do avengers, if there is any particular pairing you would like to Rp, just ask. though my top two pairings are Science Bros and LokiXSteve...I will do most other pairings. and Definitely do Lilo and Stitch
Might do Dr Who, Supernatural, Merlin or Harry Potter

RPs i will never touch with a ten foot metal pole.
Twilight. No just no. I support Joss Whedon Vampires thank you very much. ie... catch fire in sunlight.
just animal rps...I've kinda grown out of them
rps based on animes and manga... I haven't seen a lot of them or read a lot of them so no.
Dragons/dragon riders.... no... just.. no..

Couple of things
And i don't mind homosexuality in rps,
I can play both genders reasonably well, though i prefer playing girls
Also I live in NZ, so that gives you an idea of my time zone. Also have things like school, so the amount of time i'm online will vary from day to day. but I'm usually on for about three hours every day
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfAGirl » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 pm

ShadowOfAGirl wrote:
ShadowOfAGirl wrote:
ShadowOfAGirl wrote:
Hello, I am ShadowOfAGirl (But call me Kay) and well, I am looking for role plays.

Things you can expect from me
~ I write from 5 lines to 7 paragraphs per character in each post. It depends on what mood I am in and how active my brain is during that particular day.
~ I can role play out all different types of moods, the character normally has the type of mood I am feeling at the current time, but not always because of course if it does not fit it that would ruin it all.
~ I prefer to do them through pm's because it is easier for me to keep track of them and easier for me to reply from, but of course I will use the forum if you wish to.
~ I can play male and female's though I do prefer female sometimes though in others I actually prefer male. You will just have to pm me and speak to me in order to find out who I prefer to be for certain role plays. Though I'm normally not all to bothered.
~ I use my best punctuation, grammar and spelling I can at all times.
~ I shall not ignore the rp, if I have a issue with it or am not happy with something I shall let you know near enough straight away
~ I can come up with plots, ideas, mini plots. I also can write poems and songs for that rp if you need me to.

What I expect from you
~ For you to be able to post at least once a day, I understand that people go on holiday or weekends away, but not all the time and one post a month really put's me off because I forget where we last was.
~ You can use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation most of the time, I understand that after all you are only human and human's like me make mistakes. I know I do some of the time.
~ Limits, don't have many, I also would like it if you could possibly role play on another site which is free to join for more mature role plays since as I've gotten older less romantic role plays are boring me quite a bit really.
~ Can hopefully post more then just one or two lines, because to be honest this really puts me off if you just write something like *He/She smiled* it makes me feel awkward and not know how to reply and most of the time I don't, so if possible 3+ lines in each post would be great.
~ You can hopefully add a few twists or idea's into the plot or at least tell me honestly what you think of a idea, no just *it's cool or it's rubbish* things, a bit of constructive advice is helpful or if you really don't know what to add then at least say what you like about it the most.
~ Third or first person role playing. I can do both, I'm better with third person role playing and past tense and will use that the most though I can use first person and if you do and for some reason or another don't want to change the way you write I will then to make things easier, so I'm good to go both ways really.
~ For you to be honest and tell me if you no longer wish to role play with me or if you think it's getting a bit boring, honesty is the best thing I have found and I will always be honest with you.
~ Do *not* ignore the rp, I won't do it to you so I expect the same. I find it very, very rude.
~ Finally enjoy it and I am happy to do OOC's, I mean who isn't? (:

RolePlay's I would love to do (The higher the number out of ten the more I would like to do it.)
Oh and this is also another key
♥ - Really looking for these type of role plays.
♠ - Don't mind doing one of these right now.
♣ - Not really looking for this at the moment though might with a good plot.
♦ - Not looking for at all. Don't want to do right now please don't ask.

~ READ THIS - Right now I only want TWO types of role play. Which is based below. That is all for now.
~ Harry potter parring of Draco x Ginny or Luna. I want a role play based off a marriage between Draco and Ginny or Luna. For this I'm sorry to sound so sharp but I would want to play either Ginny or Luna for the first time around. Must be mature when doing this and to role play this in the forum is a total no go, either through pm's or off site for this and you must be comfortable with mature scenes though nothing completely over the top. Please pm me if interested and want to find out more, this is the only thing I am looking for right now.
~ Horse and Rider (NOT the normal kind, has a fantasy twist and it's not a person with a horse each..it's very different. Pm me for the plot I have on it) - [10000/10] - ♥
~ Role play based on the books shiver, linger and forever, or just one of them (Craving sooo badly. Will love anyone forever if they've read the books or even just one and want to do this! I will play Grace or Sam and then either Isabel or Cole and anyone else we might need when we agree on it} [9/10] - ♥

~ Master + Slave (I am looking to be the slave in this.) [10/10] - ♥ {This NEEDS to be done off site for what I have in mind right now so need someone who's comfortable with mature themes.}
~ Student x Teacher [9/10] - ♠
~ Neko (My character) x ??? (Your character) in a Master x Slave relationship?[10/10] - ♥ {Also probably needs to be done off site right now}
~ Vampire x Human romance one. [7/10] - ♠
~ Werewolf x Human [7/10] (Have a plot for this one) - ♠
~ Death Note [7/10] (With some OC's and some characters in Death Note) - ♠
~ Guardian angel + Human one [7/10] - ♠
~ A love/scared romance :3 [7/10] - ♠
~ Straight Romance [10/10] - ♥
~ Yaoi - I'm new to this but willing to give it a go if MxF isn't something you want to do, so yeah..I'm open to pretty much MxF or MxM. [7/10] - ♣
~ Vampire/Werewolf [6/10] - ♣
~ Kidnap + Victim (I would prefer to play the victim) [9/10] - ♠
~ Kids on the streets [6/10] - ♣
~ Orphaned Children [6/10] - ♦
~ Forbidden romance of any kind [9/10] - ♠
~ Assassin x Target [7/10] (I would prefer to be the target) - ♣
~ Experiment labs [5/10] - ♣
~ Any sort of romance (As long as not really...really mushy) [8/10] - ♠
~ Fallen Angel + Human [7/10] - ♣
~ Demons [6/10] - ♦
~ Angels and Demons [8/10] - ♠
~ Kings and Queens [6/10] - ♦
~ Weapon X Master [9/10] - ♥
~ Rich guy, Poor girl [7/10] - ♠
~ Rich girl, Poor guy [6/10] - ♣
~ Ghosts/ anything paranormal [5/10] - ♦
~ Zombies, anything along those lines [4/10] - ♦
~ Black butler [5/10] (Anime) - ♦
~ Desire Climax [9/10] (Manga) - ♣
~ Anything new that isn't listed in the *I don't* bit [?/10] - ♠

Things I most certainly will *never* role play out. Ever.

~ Yuri FxF (Sorry but I just don't feel comfortable role playing this out as I am a female)
~ All humans. (I don't mine one character being human and the other something else because normally the human ends up being that type or something like it in the end) PLEASE I can't stress this enough I do *not* do all humans no matter what role play.
~ Twilight (Sorry but Dracula did *not* have a one night stand with tinkerbell I can assure you...)
~ Any celebrities (They get enough told about them as it is...)
~ Most animals (Sorry, I dislike role playing animals apart from werewolves and horses.)
~ High school or anything normal (Life is normal enough as it is...)
~ Teen Pregnancy (This is a big no no for me also)
~ Hunger Games (No no no no no. Hate it. Sorry to all who like it but I hate it more then twilight...)

Other things you should know

~ I am online from 3-10 hours a day (Yes *sigh* I am addicted..) sometime's more though, it depends on how busy my day is.
~ I am a girl and I live in the UK so you know my time zone to yours.
~ I am happy to role play off the site and I do love my romance a lot and violence.
~ I may be just a newbie on here but I can assure you that I will not start a role play and leave it, I will log on daily and stay on the whole time my computer is switched on.
~ Don't freak out if I don't reply even if it says I am online, quite often I leave my pc on and chicken smoothie on and logged on, it says I am on but I'm away from the pc doing other things, don't worry I will reply when I am actually there.
~ I write poems and song's so I can happily write on for our role play if you need be.
~ I am sensible to talk to and what I hope to be is well mannered.
~ READ THIS ONE - I am going to have to add this one in, if you start a rp with me, do one or two replies then stop, no I won't bug you for a reply, that's not up to me to chase you *but* if you don't reply for 2-3 days and don't give me a reason then I won't reply to you again after that, end of. I will just ignore you, if you do give me a reason as to why you couldn't reply for a few days that is fine, but no reason then no reply, simple as oh and I won't role play with you ever again after that, may sound harsh but I am simply fed up of people giving one or two replies then just ignoring it, if there is a problem them tell me, don't just ignore it for how ever long you like then just reply when you get bored, it's not fair on me. Okay, I'm really fed up of people who just stop replying without telling me. If you start a 1x1 with me DO NOT stop replying to mine yet reply to others without giving me a reason, seriously guys, just stop it.

~*Important one*Okay I have depression, no I am not making this up that would be extremely sick and wrong, it is not all the time it does come and go quite a lot, some days I will be on and won't reply others I might be on and reply every ten minutes, it just depends on how I am feeling. Please do not keep on and on at me, I will inform you if I am having a bad day/week maybe longer at times, please though don't judge me for it, I can and will be a very nice and helpful person if you give me a chance and are nice to me.
~ My current posts don't show what I really can do, they are my chilling out role plays, most of my other ones are done through pm's and I can happily show you a example of my more literate work.
~ Lastly I am sorry but anyone under 12 please do not ask me to do a role play because I am afraid it will be a no, I have had bad experience with younger players during role plays and do not wish to go through it again.

~That is all, hope we can role play together!~

ᴀʟωᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ 1x1 ʀᴘ's. ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs/ᴀωᴇsᴏᴍᴇ sᴀᴜᴄᴇ ᴀs ❦★sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ★❦

ᴍʏ ʜᴏωʀsᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ☾ Majestic Moon ☽

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
.ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's HATE ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ
.sᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ MASTER
.ɪ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ
. ANSWER
.ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ʟʟ NEVER ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ
.ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ωɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ɪ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ
.SHADOWS
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ─
ɴᴏɴᴇ..

FEMALE ││ 17 ││ UK

sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏωᴏғᴀɢɪʀʟ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ.
ShadowOfAGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faye_the_Elf » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Faye_the_Elf wrote:
HELLO! =D

You can call me Faye, because I know that my name is kind of long and troublesome to type more than once. You could call me Tater too if you want, a lot of my friends do. Not to state the obvious or anything, but I'm looking for a 1x1. I already have a couple going, so I'm only looking for one or two more.

Well, I'm a girl and I live in the Eastern time zone. I just started college classes, but I'm still on most of the day. I wasn't on for a few months and I dropped all of my RPs, but I'm back now. I reply at least once a day, unless overly busy. If I can't think of anything to write, I will usually wait until the next day to reply. I can play both genders, doesn't really matter to me, so if you have a preference, definitely tell me. =] I usually try posting at least two-three sentences, but I've found that I'm a bit of a mirror poster. I can usually mimic however much you write, up to a large paragraph (about 10-20 sentences). I usually try using good grammar and punctuation, etc. If I come up with a plot twist or something that would cause drama, I will usually suggest the idea to you first. I'm a horrible people pleasure, so if you don't like the idea, just tell me. XD I like to make new friends, so talking OOC or through PM is totally cool. I like to use smilies too. =] I don't usually make my posts that decorated, but I don't mind if you do. I can, I just usually don't. Wouldn't mind doing a 1x1x1, but other than that, I'm here because I dislike/am not very good at group RPs.

I'd really like if you could post at least once a day. If I'm really into a RP, it kills me waiting for a reply, but I understand not being able to post, so I won't hound you. I'd like if you would use correct grammar at least. I will not RP with you if you talk in text chat (I.E. r, u, 2, s8er, etc. I use lol, g2g, and ttyl, but that's about it. I don't make a habit of over using it.) Be able to come up with plot twists and drama. Please be able to write at least 2-3 lines. I hate when someone just replies with, "He smiled." I can't RP like that, I'm sorry. So, really, I'm a pretty easy person to get along with. =3

~Doctor Who (Preferably 9'th or 10'th. And if we do this, I do not want to be the Doctor.)
~Fantasy: Elves, dragons, wizards, etc. (Suggest a good plot for this one.)
~Forbidden Romance (Any kind, servant/master, Romeo and Juliet, etc.)
~Mutants (Not X-men based)
~Phantom of the Opera (But I don't want to be the Phantom)
~Teenager/young adult RP (Have to have a good plot for this though.)
~Could suggest a book, movie, manga, anime, or TV show.
~Band (Not one of my favorites, but I can do it.)
Suggest something! I'm pretty flexible.
I'd really like there to be romance in there somewhere for most of these.

~No guyxguy nor any girlxgirl romances. It has to be a straight romance or I won't do it.
~Just animals. I'm not very good at this, and don't really like it.
~I usually don't do anything based off of manga or anime, nor books or movies, but you could suggest something and it might be okay to be tried. But I don't like being the character from the story because I'm always afraid of messing their personalities up, sorry.
Well... there's really not a lot that I won't try or do. =D

Guess that's about it. So, if you're interested, just shoot me a PM and we can talk Role Play. =3

Last edited by Faye_the_Elf on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The things you
are Passionate about
are Not random.
They are your calling.
-Fabienne Fredrickson

Faye_the_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups