Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby Black Sabbath » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:06 pm

••••••••••••••••••••

Hello; my username is King of Grunge and I'm looking for a steady and willing role play partner.

• At least three five to eight sentence paragraph replies for my minimum unless you write very little for me to reply to; I consider my writing semi-lit and would like yours to be as well.

• I can come up with a plot, theme, and can start up if you'd like but I would prefer you don't take advantage of this.

• I take spelling and grammar seriously dun expct too rp wit me if u tipe lyc dis; but I may have some small errors here and there since I may reply on my iPod.

• I don't mind any wondering messages, I want to make sure you get the best experience possible from the role play and will strive to make it not only interesting but with exciting things for you to reply to and I understand if you are curious.

• I'd like to chat on the side if you want, it's not an issue if you don't but it's your decision.

• I can and will roleplay both genders well; I do not limit myself on things like romance etc. But if you are the person who only role plays weak females who need a strong man all the time I would prefer you not offer.

• I use real pictures, no anime or descriptions and would like you to do the same.

••••••••••••••••••••

{The more hearts, the more I'd like to work on this.}[/b]

• Romance of any and all kind with a preferably original plot. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Action and original plots; no sci-fi please unless you have an idea that appeals to me. ♥♥♥

• Most books {The Vampire Lestat, etc.} but I would like to have read what you want to do. I can also do tv shows or movies and ones I have seen or at least heard of. ♥♥♥♥♥

• Summer romance (summer camps, sports, vacations, moving etc.) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Girl x boy {Half a heart for this}

• Girl x girl ♥♥♥♥

• Boy x boy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Detective x assassin ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• business man x coworker ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ {this will be slash}

• Exchange students ♥♥♥♥♥

• ancient China, Japan, Greece, 1970-1980's America ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• something involving rock music {classic rock if you want to be specific.} ♥♥♥♥♥

• God I am dying to do a werewolf roleplay right now. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• I can do Supernatural, I want to do something with Iron Man or the Avengers, only slash. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• I ship:
    Destiel
    Cherik
    Spideypool
    and Legorn

• grunge ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• twilight (this will be slash) ♥♥♥

• narnia (different characters, slash) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• wolves on occasion ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• You can invite me to special roleplays, yes.

••••••••••••••••••••

* Please keep in mind that I find things more interesting if there is a suitable amount of romance although I think right off the bat is not that interesting. Unless you go back into how your character has known mine and likes them for a while later on in the rp.

• if you can mirror my posts I would prefer you do unless I put a mound of house/action description irrelevant to what you can reply to.

• do not read my post and leave it unread, I like to add my roleplay partners to my friend list and can usually see when you are online. Unless you have something going on you forgot to remind me about.

• try to at least center your writing, I like dressed up posts and can dress up mine if you'd like.

• Try to be at the lowest semi-lit a I am currently reading a lot and writing to get to literate level.

• if you are losing interest do warn me instead of jumping off and never replying again.

• at least attempt to roleplay both genders, I said before that I won't be doing a guy just because you have to be the girl because God took a day off and everything revolves around you.

• unless you have a flippin' excellent reason for your character to leave in the middle of a conversation, you have to roleplay the whole thing out. I can't stress enough how annoying it is when every time I try to provide interaction, and someone just pulls their character away by themselves for no good reason an kills the whole roleplay.

• I like mature roleplays, my characters are usually a little older and sometimes serious; I do not bode well with hyper, silly, and random characters. Please find other personalities to roleplay.

• once again, ONLY semi-lit, which is not a paragraph, two paragraphs minimum, please.

• if we chat casually on the side/before, do know I'm not fond of the acronym "lol"

• Please NO super-uke's Or male Mary-sues! I myself do not play characters younger than twenty, and if you have an eighteen year old character that acts like a twelve year old girl, take your roleplay somewhere else.

••••••••••••••••••••
                xxxImage
                XXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                XXXXthey ask no quarter

XXXAsk.fm || DA || Tiba Adopts || Characters

my birthday is August 5th
                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Black Sabbath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Currently dying for an anime 1x1 RP where we pair my OC with another anime character and i do the same for you if you want ^.^ PM me please!

Anime i want to do and what my OC can pair with:
~ Fullmetal alchemist (Roy, Edward, Alphonse, Havoc, Kimbley)
~ Fruits Basket (Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kyo)
~ Naruto (Kakashi, Iruka, Sasuke)
~ Wolf's Rain (Tsume)
~ Black Butler (Sebastian, Ciel, William, Maybe claude)

Games i want to do and what my OC can pair with:
~Kingdom Hearts (Zexion, Axel, Terra, Riku)

Ask me for any other anime or games we could do. Also ask me which characters i can play for your OC ^.^

Note: I am semi literate and sometimes can write more than one paragraph but i will RP with anyone that has at least good grammar and decent spelling
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actually.A.Herondale » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:21 pm

HunterOfArtemis wrote:
LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVE PERSON FOR A 1X1

I'm tired of getting majorly slow replys for the RPs that I really like, and really quick replys for the RP that I don't really like too much.

If you reply quickly and are on often (perferabbly in the same time zone, or living anywhere in the US), keep reading.

About Me

I'm not the most semi-lit person in the world. I post just enough to get my point across.
If I have writers block, I'll tell you.
If I lose interest completely, and don't like the RP, I'll let you know.
Take note that I do have a horse, and I'm at the barn a lot. On Fridays, weekend nights, and in the mornings before school and the barn, I'm online. But if the horse colics or gets sick, I might have to leave without warning.
I try to reply quickly.
I'm not much of a romance person. I like Roll Plays with action in them.
I RP mainly boys
I will not do gay/lesbian RPs.

You must...

Try to be online often.
REPLY QUICKLY
Have RPing experience, because I can't stand getting 3 word posts from you all the time.
Tell me if you quit the RP
Be nice
Understand that I can't always get to the computer, but I will try to.
RP through forum.
Not be strictly romance.
Please don't use characters that will be over-dramatic ALL the time. -_-

What I'm Looking For (the more stars ******* the more I want it.)

Invader Zim **********
Aliens *******************
Demigod ******** (Must have a really good plot)
Greek Gods ************ (Only if I can play Hermes and maybe there will be some Hermes/Artemis pairing...)
Barn Horses *****
Horse and Rider ******** ((Needs a good plot, and I ride Western so....))
Royalty ************ ((Only if I can RP the prince....strange, I know, because most girls perfer to RP girls....all well, I'm different)
Native Americans **************
Actually.A.Herondale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Honourable Villain is back yet again.. I've updated my wants and dislikes so if you're interested in a long-term role-play partner then I'd highly appreciate it if you read what I have to say below.
Thank you~

• I am a female if you really must know but I am mature (most of the time) when I roleplay. I like to chat but I'm not a total girly-girl, so don't expect mushy romance from me. I'm a tomboy and I like my bloody (or not bloody) action and drama, even if I have to be the one to add it!
  • Genders? I can play both male and female (both as good as the other) but I prefer to play as a male. It's just a preference.. Funny, eh? Well, get used to it.
  • I can play up to 4-5 character maximum.
  • As far as my writing goes, I can write up to 5-6 paragraphs on a good day. On a bad day (even with Writer's Block) I'll be able to give you 2 good-sized paragraphs but all of this depends on what you give me and how much interest I have for the roleplay. You help me, I help you. I'm just strange that way.
  • I'm online often but I do have a life as well as school. I will let my partners know when I will be away and I hope you do the same for me.
  • My grammar, punctuation, and spelling is not perfect, I do have my typos. I am human after all (or at least I like to think so) so expect a mistake here and there. Don't go all "grammar nazi" on me because it's annoying, I'll fix the mistakes if I ever catch them before I post.
  • I tend to add plot twists as I progress with a roleplay, but this depends on my interest in the roleplay. If I'm really into it then expect a few things, I'm sure you won't get bored! But you have to help me with this as well, I can't be the only creative roleplayer here or else I'll get bored..
  • Villains? No problem, I love playing these guys. Although this, once again, depends on the roleplay and what I have to work with. Baddies can't be bad if they have no motivation! Or that's what I like to think.. again, that's just me.
  • I don't mind same-gender relationships but I'm quite new to them since I have yet to participate in such relationships. I prefer heterosexual relationships since I'm familiar with it but if you're willing to deal with a newbie in same gender relationships then feel free to give it a shot.

• Maturity. I understand immaturity if you're playing as a young character in a roleplay but I expect you to be mature and know what you're doing.
  • Semi-literate or literate. If not either of those then someone who is able to mirror my posts. I do not tolerate one lined posts! They seriously drive me up a wall and it makes it hard for me to reply. I expect you to type up to at least a paragraph (4-6 complete sentences), with or without writer's block. If I can do it then I'm sure you can too. If not then maybe we can work something out... maybe.
  • Are you able to play both genders? If you prefer to play females characters, great, we'll get along just fine. But if you prefer male then maybe I'll play a female, just as long as you let me play a male as well.
  • I can't do all the work when it comes to coming up with a plot, so I hope you have some creativity in that melon of yours. It doesn't have to be all of the time but I'd appreciate it if you're able to contribute into adding twists or coming up with ideas. Just so the role-play doesn't get boring after the first page. That would be kinda of a bummer, am I right?
  • I hope you don't mind some OOC chat.. I like to talk and I like making friends :3 If I don't then I feel kinda awkward about it so expect some conversation. I expect you to be friendly too~

-Best friends to lovers-
--
Yup. Just like the title, it's that simple. Best buds find their relationship turn into something a bit more.. but to make things interesting, one of them get's into a car accident and loses their memory! Everything. Their childhood and history only exists in photographs and in the memory of their best friend/lover. What is the confused lover supposed to do now? Try to see if this memory loss is permanent or let it all go and start over after what ground he/she had gained over the years? Only time will tell, unfortunately.

-Ghost/Paranormal-
--
I've never tried this before but I thought it would be kind of cool to try. I love watching the show called "Ghost Adventures" and I wanted to see if we could base a role-play off of an investigation. A small group of teens agree to be locked down in a haunted area but a single spirit/ghost is trying to reach out to them, one of them in particular for reasons unknown.

-Troy | Ancient Greece-
--
I've grown rather fond of the movie "Troy" lately and I just love the idea of the forbidden romance here. Two kingdoms who have finally found peace wage war against each other when one kingdom realizes that their princess is missing only to be found in the opposite kingdom in the arms of the prince who desired her. I'd love to add all kinds of twists in this role-play but I can't do it on my own.. plus I want to see where this role-play will go. It's something I've been dying to try.

---
Bleach
Romeo x Juliet (anime)
Hellsing: OVA
High School of the Dead
Book based if I have read/heard of it
Vampire Academy
Hunger Games
Maximum Ride
Fable 2/Fable 3 (Yes, the video game)
Paranormal/Ghost related
Teens w/ Abilities
Runaway Teens
Demons/Angels
Zombie Apocalypse
Romeo & Juliet related (Past or Modern/Present)
Runaway Experiments
Originals Ideas are very much welcome!
Image.
---
Glee
Percy Jackson
Pixes/Fairies
Elves
Anthros
Horses or any other animal besides wolf
Crime investigations
Band Roleplays (One Direction, My Chemical Romance, ect)
Vampires that sparkle
Pokemon (I love 'em but I can't roleplay them)
My Little Pony (..No, just no.)

Thanks for reading my post! And remember, my lovelies..
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eyesemote » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 pm

I hope this is not spam but I love this post. One plus internet for you.
just here for cleaning
eyesemote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haadez_ » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello there. I am Mousewhisker <3 and as you can tell, I am looking for some one on one roleplays. I am a high semi-literate to literate roleplayer and I can post anywhere from 1 paragraph to 7 paragraphs. I have good grammer and spelling though I'm not perfect. I tend to mirror as much as you post, so the more you post the more I post. I am can respond fairly quick and I try to respond more then 2 times a day. I am on everyday, for at least 7 hours, more or less. I can roleplay both males and females, though I'm a female, I'm better at playing males I still want to roleplay a female sometimes. I can create orignal and twisted plots, but not all the time. I love chatting in OOC. I am a mature girl, who is funny as well. I normal make my posts fancy, and organized, though I probably won't make them like that if you don't.

I am looking for a one on one partner who is semi-lit to literate. I don't care if you can only post 4 lines, or 4 paragraphs. If your wanting to do a one on one with me, I'd be glad to do one with you, but you most post more then 2-3 lines. I would like if you have good grammer and spelling, if I can't understand what your saying, I won't roleplay with you. I would also like if you could play both genders. I'd also like if you would help me with plots, and it would be nice if you could fancy your posts at least a bit. It would be nice if you could respond more then once a day, and that you don't just ditch the roleplay. Also if you could chat in OOC, it would be very nice.

Some roleplay's I wanted to do are;
• Wolves
• Any type of Romance
• Maximum Ride
• Transformers
• Neko
• Werewolves
• I'm open to anything!

i miss all my old friends, i think about yall all the time. feel free to pm me whenever guys, i'll always reply ):
      use to be quackity! calfreezy, king, johnson, etc.

i am an adult, trans, he/him
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lieutenant shiba » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Shiba Inu; wrote:

Well hey there! ovo

I'm Shiba Inu;, But you can just call me Shiba or Kuma if you'd like. c:

I'm a young homeschooled girl living in the usa who's into many various things that she is too lazy to list at the moment.
My time zone is UTC.

So uh yeah, I'm not very good at this soo... here's some things that you may want to know about me before we start rping together. ovo

Make sure not to be lazy and read my entire post! Or else you'll miss some possibly crucial details! unu

;;;

I Consider myself to be about semi-literate, but if you'd like, you could ask for an example (or just search my posts) and just judge for yourself! And I Don't really care whether you're semi lit like me or not, just be sure not to write any one liners like ''She smiled'' because that's kind of hard to reply to, not to mention annoying if you do it really often so yeah. I'll understand if you have writer's block or whatever though. c:

I Am able to play both genders, though at the moment, I'd rather play the girl, because right now, my muse for boys is kind of low. I'm still able to play them though, Just not as good as I Play girls. :u

I Sometimes enjoy talking in ooc, though I myself am a little shy and do not talk much. So don't be afraid to try and talk to me while we are rping, Just don't be surprised if I End up being really awkward and stuff. ;o;

I'm pretty laid back and understanding most times, so no need to worry about me freaking out if like for example, you get sick and end up not being able to reply for a few days. I will understand and will just be patient and wait until you get well or come back from a trip or whatever, I do not wish for you to push yourself at all. So like I Said, if you're sick or something, I'll understand.

I Am very much willing to work with you to add twists to the rp here and there, just as long as you do the same for me sometimes.

If I End up having to go away for a bit, I'll be sure to try and let you know, I Won't just abandon the rp without warning, because that would be just...Well, Rude. And I'd really appreciate it if you did the same for me too. uou

I Mainly like to use descriptions and forms to describe my characters, Though I Am fine if you prefer using pictures to describe yours even though I'd slightly prefer if you used descriptions like me but eh. :u

I really like Romance in my rps, though I Would like it if there were some action/drama here and there as well.

If you wanna know anything else just let me know, I'll be happy to answer! c:

So Now that that's out of the way, Here's a little list of some things I'd like to rp right now.

NOTE; All of these must be just ocs only, there may be possible exceptions here and there, but otherwise no, sorry. unu

Ib. 9/10

Pokemon Trainers. 7/10

Anything involving Horror pretty much. 8/10

Human x Humanoid. 8/10 (I Have two plots for this)

Something like Detective Conan/Case closed. 100/10

Cardcaptor Sakura. 6/10

Any Studio Ghibli movie pretty much. 10/10

Adventure time. 8/10

Fruits Basket. 10/10

Fullmetal Alchemist. 8/10

Feel free to suggest anything, I'm open to a lot of things really.

;;;

And here's a list of what I will not rp;

Bands. (Such as One direction, Big time rush, etc etc.)

Emo/Scene.

Homosexual relationships. I'm Sorry, but I'm just not really comfortable with rping them out. unu

Realistic Animals, Or just animals in general for that matter. (Some exceptions can be made though)

Twilight. Aka; the series with the sparkly vampires, I Just really don't like the series at all, sorry.

Canon Characters. I'm sorry but I'm just awful at rping canons, as I Have too much trouble sticking to their personalities. I Will only rp these if it's just for a short while, but even then there's a good chance i won't rp them.

Teen Pregnancy.

Master x Slave type stuff, I'm just not all that into it, sorry.

Boring old everyday High school with no kind of twist to it.

Book based stuff. I Don't read many books though i kind of want to. unu

;;;

Annnndd that's it! Feel free to pm me if you'd like to rp! ;o; <3
[i][b][u]quitting!
lieutenant shiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:05 pm

tom hiddleston wrote:

[] I am tom hiddleston, and I am here in order to gain a few fellow private message roleplay partners. If you are interested, I ask that you keep on reading below.

-->● I will only roleplay through Private Message. I do not have the time or patience for forum roleplays.<--

- ☆ - - ☆ - - ☆- - ☆ - - ☆

a little bit about my writing style wrote:

In all honesty, I consider myself to be a semi-literate and higher of a roleplayer. I will not make any exceptions and I have been writing for a very long time now. I spend a great deal of time throughout the day thinking and planning about what will happen next. In return I only request that you take the time to make sure your grammar, spelling, and punctuation are scrupulous. I have a very, very low tolerance for lazy repliers and one-liners. Even one paragraph is lazy and will not fly. At least three, eight line posts. I am one who mirror posts [will take however long your reply was and make mine the same], so be prepared to give and get.

● Yes, I will do; wrote: wrote:
    ● Man x Man / [ rarely ] woman x woman - Slash roleplaying. [Only type of pairings I will play due to overusage and overrating of straight ones.] [/color]

Super heroes

Real characters from movies / books / shows. [ provided I am familiar with it ]

Rock stars [ I'm talking about actual rockstars, such as Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, young Ozzy Osbourne. ]

● Spies / assassins sent out to kill one another .

Businessmen

● World War II era / time. [ I have a very specific plot concerning this one ]

Beauty and the beast -

[ for this one, I was thinking perhaps some sort of shape shifter for the beast, any animal, really. The beast is sent a human sacrifice once a year in order to sate its appetite; but in the end, the sacrifice finds out the beast's human form and decides to save him / her ]

● Human - Werewolf - Shapeshifter / skinwalker roleplaying.

Fantasy or real-life. I enjoy a mix of both, though.

● kidnapping, experiments, and superpowers. If the plot is good and well thought-out, I'm all for
    it.

Males that already have wives but cheat on their wives with another man.

● Hunter x hunted, I also love forbidden romances.

Super Natural [ television show] plots; either Original Character or Canon. [ destiel ]

● Victorian Era / middle ages

I think it might be nice to do some sort of roleplay involving elves who have unicorns as familiars or such.

No, I will not do; wrote: wrote:
x ● Straight / heterosexual roleplaying. I used to do it, but it's gotten rather overused and cliche for me nowadays.

x ● Animal roleplays - Warriors - Dragons <-- [For this one; I will allow it if it is a companion, for, say, a fantasy roleplay.]

x ● roleplays based off of video games. I do not own a single videogame and have never played any.

x ● I will most likely never roleplay any characters below the age of fourteen, unless your plot is very good, and the characters must be under the age of fourteen in order for it to work. [ would need a justifiable reason ]

x ● I will not / most likely not roleplay characters over the age of 39.

x ● wolf roleplays. Werewolves are perfectly fine, and I'll leave you wolf lovers to roleplay wolves to your little howling heart's content.

What I will do as your roleplay Partner wrote:

● Reply regularly; I am on nearly every day, but more so at nighttime, since my iPod is at hand.

● I will always try and come up with enticing plots or twists if it is beginning to die.

● I am quite literate in the ways of grammar and spelling; the only exceptions to this would be miss-spellings on my iPod, especially since I need glasses, but do not wear them at night.

● Feel free to message me if I do not reply after a bit.

● What I humbly ask is that you DO NOT desert me after two replies, or read my reply and don't answer. That makes me feel bad, and since I am not one to pester people, it drives me off the walls! So I ask that you be kind and considerate.

● I also love violence, fighting, drama, and back-stabbing actions in my roleplays. What's life without that?

● Sometimes you will notice, though, that it may take me a while to reply. It is because either;

A) I am stuck in a writer's block. I prefer to wait a while and give a well thought-out reply than a rushed and crappy one.

B) Drawing; or preoccupied with other matters.

C) Fell asleep on my iPod and left the tab up.

I expect these same things from my roleplay partner, in order to make everything even and just.

Plots that I would like to try/Enjoy; wrote:
    [ Each plot is given a 1-5 rating; 1 being not at all or fat chance, and 5 being an almost certain yes. A star [] means I absolutely love it. ]

Avengers [ 100 / 5 ][]

My ships. [ for those of you that are shippers. ] - these are the most sought after for me.

- Thunderfrost / Thorki [ Thor & Loki ]

- Hiddlesworth - [ Chris Hemsworth & Tom Hiddleston ]

- Tom Hiddleston / Loki

- Tony stark / Loki

- Johnlock - [ Sherlock Holmes & John Watson - Serlock BBC ]

- Prince Hal / Huntsman - [ Prince Hal played by Tom Hiddleston & The Huntsman from Snow White and the Huntsman. ]

Hunger Games - I've read all the books and seen the movie. [ 5 / 5 ]

● Fugitives / Runaways - [ 3 - 5]

● Fallen Angel X Demon [3/5]

● Brokeback Mountain themes. [2/5]

● Vampires [Vladimir Tod - Van Helsing's Dracula style] [5/5]

● Werewolves/Vampires. [20/5]

● Cowboys.[2/5]

● I am willing to do a Edward Cullen x Jacob if you would like. [5/5]

● Gangsters/Kidnappings/Mutants. [5/5]

● Serial Killers [3/5]

● Prison escapees. [2/5]

[] Descendants of darkness. [5/5]

Your average post from me.

:: Jedidiah bit his lip. Crystal blue eyes glittered in the low light cast by the moon fat-bellied and full up above in the starless nigh sky. His breath swarmed around his face in shallow, rapid breaths as the boy paused from his run to catch his breath. More than seven miles in human form without so much as a break was little to a werewolf, but he had been through more than just a sprint today. Having succeeded in escaping the "Pure", or the organization used in every town and city to capture his kind, there was no dodging the fact that they would be dispatching their top tracker to hunt him down and eventually kill him.

|| ☆

Dark, sticky blood smeared and weighted down his side, ribs aching from the blow he had received from a heavy metal rod. The bloody Catchers had been particularly unmerciful today, but he needed to hurry and shift now or else he'd never have the strength to change and heal at a faster pace. A half-snarl, half yelp shredded through the forest as he crashed to his knees without warning. His back curved like an angry stray cat and blood spattered the dead leaves on the ground. Said splatters of blood were brought on by violent coughs wracking his thin, lither frame and sturdy ribcage. A dull white color that soon turned paler and the color of a milky crystal began to seep into his eyes now, and he gritted his teeth, feeling the bones inside him rearranging and the animal instincts ravaging through the weak human ones he now possessed.

☆ ||

Succumbing into a state of no feeling as the Shift took place, the boy was soon seeing the world through the eyes of a monster. Seeing as how he was a werewolf and no regular wolf in the least, color came to his eyes vividly and brilliantly in this shape. Standing upright at a good fourteen feet or so, his digigrade legs rippled with the muscles beneath sleek black fur. Not daring to let out the stereotypical beast howl many of his brethren had dared to before after a change, he sunk his huge paws into the ground and shot off at an astounding speed. Dodging, ducking, and weaving in between the various brush and ferns, fallen rotting logs and stumps, trees in general, Jedidiah knew very well that he would have to increase the distance between him and his possible captor if he wanted to live the full eternal lifespan of a beast of his kind.

|| ☆

The steady feel of his hand-paw hybrids and back paws hitting the ground lulled the boy into a sense of no awareness. The only thing left to do was run, keep his body expanding and contracting in the steady motion that propelled him forward. As a dull, almost unnoticeable gray light began to filter into his vision, Jedidiah finally stopped. Making not a single sound despite his enormous frame, the alpha male decided to call it a day. Sleep would come; undisturbed by the light, since clouds were always gray and thick over this part of the world. A slight drizzle began to fall, sliding off of the jet-black fur protected by waterproof fibers as the beast lay sleeping. Undisturbed by dreams or nightmares, Jedidiah was oblivious to the fact that a certain Tracker would have the ability to turn his life upside down sooner than he would ever be prepared to face.

☆ ||

This account is no longer active and I will not be checking it.
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowulf97 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Shadowulf97 wrote:Shadowulf97 wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a partner. Obviously.
I'm not the best at posting a whole lot but can certainly try. So I'm looking for someone that won't mind shorter reply lengths, but most often I do more than a simple one liner. I would like to rp with a mature person and I am willing to take it off site for anything. I would like someone who can reply fast as well and doesnt take days to reply. I am only comfortable rping guys as I am one and i only rp straight romances. The following is what Im looking for:
Forest Guardian x human(Really want to do. It's an original idea I've been wanting to try out.)
For the forest guardian, my idea was the guardian is a supernatural creature that was born to protect the forest. They and the forest are interconnected. They have several powers that help them accomplish their task of protecting and preserving the forest.
If your interested shoot me a message. Have a wonderful day.
Shadowulf97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Wings~ » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:18 pm

~Hey guys, I'm swiftfire7 but please call me Swift~
•Things you may want to know about me•

~I am on quite a bit and Love to rp~
~I am going to be on more often since it is summer~
~I am Canadian so I may spell some thing differently than you do, or have different sayings~
~Most of the time I am using my iPhone or iPod to get on this site~
~I do poof at random times due to family things~
~I am a girl, and do prefer playing girls~
~I am in central standard time~
~I am trying to become more creative with my posts, as well as trying to become Semi-lit and would love if someone wanted to help me out with this over rp's~
~I prefer pm to forum, but whatever works best for you~
~I love the Fox tv show Bones, I am a MEGA Fan!!~

•Roleplays I am looking for•

~Forbiden Love~
~Warrior Cats~
~Romeo and Juliet modern day~
~Teacher/Student Romances~
~Boarding School mysteries~
~Music School~
~Escaped Experiments rp~
~Old friends turned Boyfriend/Girlfriend~

~~Any ideas you have I would love to hear them!~~
•Roleplays I won't do•

XxXJustin BeiberXxX
XxXFishXxX
XxXBoy-Boy/Girl-Girl romances (Trust me, I have nothing against them, I'm just not comfortable RPing them)XxX
XxXBirdsXxX

~~PM me if you're interested!!~~
x
♚♕☠♛♔
xImagexxx
♚♕☠♛♔

#GOJETSGO
♥Shadow♥
HockeyShe/Her
LesbianCanadian

~
I'm always open for