1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:57 pm

Xander looks over at her and has a few tears."I love you as well Catherine..." He stares back at the ground hearing she has her own tent now, makes sense with how the situation they are in. "That makes sense... sadly. I really wish it wasn't like this I don't want to lose you.. I wanted you to stay with me. This all really sucks... There has to be something that we can do we just haven't figured it out yet." He starts trying to thing but really struggles which how much is going on and his head starts to really hurt.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:14 pm

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine reached over and slipped her hand into his, raising her gaze to look over at him. โ€œWeโ€™ll be okay.. you did what you had to do to protect your people.โ€ she said quietly, trying to be a little positive during this horrible night. Holding his hand was the most she wanted to touch him otherwise sheโ€™d break for sure. And, she didnโ€™t need that right now, was she even supposed to go to the meeting? Her head was a huge jumbled mess, but she didnโ€™t want to tell him that.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth turned in for the night.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:26 am

Xander held her hand gently back and just kept trying to think but didnt have much. He just held her hand in silence as he kept feeling bad and was hurt in many ways he looked over at her slowly and just watched her. Could be the last time they are truly together so he wanted to at least look at her for a bit.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:50 am

I
    Catherine could feel his gaze on her, and bit her lower lip to keep it from quivering. The whole thing was a lot, a lot to go through. She had liked him for so long and now she loved him.. and now heโ€™s not hers anymore. And, that hurt. She looked over at him, meeting his gaze. For a moment she wanted to take refuge from the reality of the situation right there in his arms but she knew that was a bad idea, so instead she released his hand and stood up. โ€œI-Iโ€™m going to go to bed, itโ€™s getting late.โ€ she whispered nervously, fiddling with the skirt of her dress. โ€œGoodnight, Xander..โ€ she added in a quiet tone before she turned from him and walked to her own tent, her emotions starting to weigh heavily on her shoulders.

Elizabeth Turner
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:11 am

Xander felt sad when she had let go and got up, but he just watched her. "Goodnight Catherine, sleep well alright? I am sorry for everything. I will really miss you. Have a good life though." He sits there as she leaves and when she is gone he eventually gets up and slowly walks to his tent to try to sleep for the night. When he gets to his tent he puts on some light clothes and lays in bed. Not able to sleep at all and just mixed with a lot of emotions, he ends up passing out later in the night.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:12 am

(Timeskip? ^^)
    Catherine changed into clothing that she could sleep in before she laid in the bed. It was lonelier by herself, especially in an area she didnโ€™t know. She let her emotions finally take her over before slipping into a sleep.

Elizabeth Turner
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:57 am

(Yea! :D)

Xander wakes up still feeling really tired and horrible and he stares at the top of his tent and remains in bed upset. A guard eventually comes and checks on the prince and tells him that he has to start preparing. In which Xander slowly gets up and starts getting ready. He grabs clothes and goes to take a long bath.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:49 am

(Sorry for the absence, I was at a concert this weekend!!)
    Catherine blinked her eyes open to the sound of people moving things outside of her tent. She sighed softly and stared up at the ceiling. It would be a waste to lay there all day and she might as well go to the meeting. She got completely ready for the day and dresses, fixing her hair up so she didnโ€™t look like the mess that she felt she was.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth stirred and woke relatively early, that seemed to happen often and she wasnโ€™t sure why. Once awake, she started to get ready by bathing and getting dressed.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:41 pm

(All good)
Xander sits in the for a while getting himself clean and thinking, then eventually getting dried up and clothed walking outside side. Both of the kings had also gotten up and taken care of their daily needs and such. The angrier king dealing with a headache but nothing to big.

Xander walked around then decided to sit at the table of the meeting area and just think and be sad. He gave fake polite smiles towards people he had walked by on the way their. The kings still doing whatever they had needed to do before heading to the meeting.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Catherine took a bit longer than usual to get ready, not wanting to get to the meeting any earlier than needed. Once she made sure she had tucked all of her stray hairs into place, she went for a walk to pass time before the meeting. While on her walk, she was steering clear of any and all of the other kingdomโ€™s soldiers.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth made sure she looked good before walking early to the meeting. Her mother had already gone and figured it wouldnโ€™t hurt. Her father was still off doing other things that needed to be taken care of but surely heโ€™d be there soon. She slid into a seat across from Xander, shooting the prince a tiny smile before moving her gaze to look down at the table.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me