1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:47 am

?: "Oh come on miss you will be safe in this tent." One of them holds a little her a little tighter and starts trying to move her closer to the tent. "You want to stay safe with so many people out and about tonight."

Xander looks at her. "In all honestly I am not too excited for this either, nothing against you or anything, I am sure your very sweet, you are quite pretty. But I am with somebody who is probably really upset with me right now, but I did this to protect my kingdom.." He starts feeling really bad again because of what he had just put Catherine through again.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:59 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine face reddened in anger, today wasn’t even the day to pull something like this. Well, no day was, but today really wasn’t. She lifted her foot and brought it down hard on the guy’s foot. “I said let go.” she yelled as she ripped her arm from his grasp. As soon as she was free, she took off in a run. She kept her skirt higher up off the ground so it wouldn’t drag or trip her. Angry tears streamed down her face as she ran in the direction she was pretty sure was correct.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth frowned softly to hear that he had someone else, that must be so hard. “I’m sorry to hear that, I didn’t have anyone back home.” she told him as she met his gaze. She wanted to get to know him more, since they had to marry and all. But, she didn’t feel like tonight was the time, he was upset. Maybe he just needed the company of someone for now. “If you don’t mind my asking, was it a long term relationship?” she asked curiously in a softer tone. She figured a week long relationship would be easier to end than, say, a year long one.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:34 pm

The soldier lets go and yells in pain from his foot and The other one tries to stop her but she was already to quick and far gone for him to catch up in armor. Then they sigh as they didn't get what that had wanted and were out of luck for tonight.

Xander continued feeling hurt as he talked. "It wasn't a long relationship, but it was someone that I had liked for a while and it was going pretty well. Lots of good memories.. I'm sorry I probably shouldn't be bringing this up to you. Its probably something you don't want to hear." He wasn't sure on what to do or say so he just sort started pacing while he kept thinking of Catherine. "I should probably and see her at least.. even if she probably is going to be very upset.. shouldn't I?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:34 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: -|
    Catherine stopped once she had neared her own camp, her breathing a little heavier because she hadn’t ran in a long time. She could see Xander talking to the princess in the distance, keeping herself relatively hidden and out of his sight. She wiped at tears that had ran down her cheeks, waiting for the princess to leave so that she could go talk to him.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander|
    Elizabeth listened without interrupting, she couldn’t imagine how hard this whole thing must be on them. “See her? Yes, I think you should go and see her. I think it’s going to be very hard, and I think it’s going to hurt for a while. But, I think you should go see her.” she replied as she watched him with a gentle gaze, trying to be helpful. She glanced over her shoulder towards her camp then back at Xander “I should go back before they send an army to find me.. but, if you ever need to talk about anything, I’m right over there. And, we’re both going through the same thing. It would be nice to go through it with a... friend.” she said and offered him a tiny smile before she said goodbye and parted ways with him, heading back to her own camp.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 am

Xander waved bye to the princess. "Would be good to be at least friends with you. Will help with this mess we are in." After Elizabeth leaves Xander walks around a bit more then sits down on the ground stressed and upset he messes with his hair a bit and stares at the sky. "This really sucks... I hate this situation so much..Why did they have to attack.."

(Sorry for a short one >.<)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:03 pm

(No, it’s okay!!)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine watched Xander for a few short moments, still feeling a slew of emotions. She slowly walked over to him, keeping her eyes anywhere but on him. Once she had reached him, she sat down in the grass beside him but a tiny distance away. She had no intentions of telling him about what just happened, honestly she didn’t have any intentions of talking to him before this because she was upset even though she had no right to be. But, here she was, what was she even supposed to say to him now?

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: -|
    Elizabeth walked back to her camp and turned in for the night after getting ready for bed.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:03 am

Xander watched her as she walked over and say down, he looked sad and felt worse because of what he had done to her. "Hey C-Catherine. I am sorry on what I had done.. I feel really bad about it. Heart hurts a lot." He puts his hand over his heart and grabs his shirt. "I wish it could go back to normal. Not even the princess wanted this.."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:08 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine frowned as she kept her eyes on the ground, fiddling with the blades of grass beneath her. “I understand why you did it.” she said quietly before finally looking up at him. It wasn’t going to be the same anymore, it couldn’t be. And, that’s what hurt the most. “And.. I want to say that I’m okay. But, honestly, I’m not. And, I mean, really, I shouldn’t even be upset with you because that’s not fair. But, I am a little.” she admitted, looking down again. How could she have even thought that they could’ve lasted? He was a prince. She glanced in the direction the princess had disappeared in.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth turned in for the night.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:24 am

Xander feels worse knowing how she felt. "I dont blame you for hating me Catherine or being upset with me. I did something horrible prince or not..I am not ok myself if I am honest.. I will miss you a lot and I really dont want to lose you.." He goes to hug his knees tight.

(I plan on having another character for one of them or something just havent planned it yet xD idk a good opening for it. And poor Catherine I feel so bad for her >;. Overall amazing! I am actually quite proud that I am sort of pushing the story around not something I normally do)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:10 pm

(EXCITING. And yeah I’m proud!! This is going so well!)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine looked at him and shook her head “I don’t hate you Xander.” she said softly, her gentle eyes on him. “I love you.” she added, wiping a tear away quickly before looking down in embarrassment. “I uh... I have my own tent for tonight, it’s best that I stay there. I-I don’t want to lose you, but, I think it would be easier because we don’t have a choice.” she told him after a few moments of silence, looking back up at him.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth turned in for the night.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me