Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Divine_Forever 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Baelixx » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Kwin
She laughs softly at his whine, shaking her head just a little bit. "If you say so, boo." She giggles lightly and walks along. Looking over as he playfully marched, Kwin chuckled and shook her head. "You're such a goober." She says with a laugh before letting go of his hand to instead wrap her arm around his back. "You're my goober." Kwin says, leaning her head against his shoulder happily
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Tyler
Looking over as she told me I was a goober, it made me laugh and sorta blush. I leaned my head against her head smiling softly. "Of course if I'm a goober what does that make you?" I question softly as I finish my bagel wincing softly from a sudden pain in my wound. Suddenly I don't think that the sand would be good to get in my wound but I'd deal with it for her. "Oh I know, you'll be dorkus. We are now goober and dorkus." I smiled softly extending my arm as if we were introducing ourselves. Pausing for a moment. "Look, we should be careful in the sand due to my wound." I said softly, I must rather her know what's going on then not to and suddenly find out everything isn't okay.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Kwin
I listen to his laugh and beam at his blush. I always loved it when his cheeks turned a little pink... it was so adorable and a good sign that I was having some sort of affect on him. At the question, I purse my lips, trying to think of something that would go along with a goober, but I was drawing nothing but blanks. Luckily his words came and I laugh merrily. "Awesome. You are the goober to my dorkus." I say warmly with a chuckle before shaking his hand in a silly fashion. At his next words, I tilt my head and realize that he did indeed still have an open wound. My eyes widen a little before I nod. "Okay, we'll be extra careful. You have to keep your shirt on and we will be careful in the sand and then no swimming. We can wade into the water, but if we swim, the waves will probably get sand in your wound." I say softly, really hoping he would be okay
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:58 pm

Tyler
He looked over at her as she spoke about all the stuff the couldn't do. He frowned softly glancing at the ground. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a buzz kill." He said quickly grabbing her arm softly and hugging onto it once he put the last piece of his bagel in his mouth. "I wanted to do everything you wanted to do." He hummed softly. He didn't know why he had to do everything he knew he just did, for her. He wanted her to be happy.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Kwin
Her eyes widen a little at his words, and she feels him hug her arm before she stops their walking and gingerly pulls him into a real hug. "Hey... don't be sorry my dearest..." Kwin whispers gently. "You're not a buzzkill at all. We can still have lots and lots of fun! We just have to be careful is all." She assures him, gently running her hand up and down his back. "Tyler, the thing I want more than anything is you, okay? I want to see you safe and happy." She says sweetly, looking up to him
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Tyler
Closing his eyes as she hugged him. Happy in that moment and any moment after. Her words made him feel like he was home. "Okay, Love. I can do that. I just need you with me. And everything will be fine." He smiled softly, loving that she was giving the reassuring rubs. He pulled away from the hug just enough to put his forehead against hers. "I wish we didn't have to go back." He said softly thinking about when their vacation was over they would be back at war.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:40 am

Kwin
I look up at him with a smile, feeling ecstatic as he says he just needs me. "Mmm well I'm not going anywhere love." I say softly before he pulls back just enough and presses his forehead against mine. Looking up at him, I search his eyes for a moment and give a knowing smile. "I know baby... But this is far bigger than just the two of us." I say softly, bringing a hand up to rest on his cheek. "But when this is ask over, i promise we can go anywhere you want in the whole world and we'll build a life together." I say early, smiling in an assuring way
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:24 am

Tyler
He smiled at her words. Of course she would say that he had been wanting to say that to her. It was bigger then them two for sure. That's why they went to get help either. "Anywhere in the world is fine as long as I'm here with you." He smiled lightly cupping g her chin with his fingers before kissing her gently.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:28 pm

Kwin
She looked up at him happily as he speaks, smiling brightly at his words. Oh how she loved him... He cupped her chin softly before kissing her gently, and Kwin kissed him back just as sweet and gentle. Parting, she looks up at him and gently caresses his cheek. "Hmm.. I love you." Kwin says, stealing another small kiss before she pulls away. "Now let's go build the best sand castle ever, yeah?" She says with a giggle
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:25 pm

Tyler
He happliy let her steal that second kiss. He would let her steal many more if she wanted. Hearing her words he nodded. "Let's put everyone elses sandcastles to shame!" He cheered happliy taking her hand again before running towards the beach.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me