1x1 with ~naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:16 am

Kisa gave a little smile in reply to the princess's relief, but that smile didn't stay for long. Her ears twitched a little, hearing something fly around, but then disappeared. She shrugged it off as a creature in the cave and paid no mind to it. She shifted back to sitting right next to Adeline before she sighed softly,"W-We should try to rest while we can....." She said quietly before she laid down and wrapped her tails a little closer around them both. Unlike Adeline, Kisa had very little to no hope that they would escape. She's been trapped in enough places to know this, and they were far away from the palace. And as much as she tried not to show it, the small dungeon cell was already making her antsy.

Alok walked around carefully through the snow, shivering a little when a cold breeze came by,"What I wouldn't give for a cloak right now." He murmured to himself as he took a look around. From within the area he was in, all he could see was snow, snow, and more snow,"I guess that was the only entrance in from here." He said to himself. Getting a bit cold now, he went back to the small shelter where he was to meet back with Romanos.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:53 am

"You're right, we can't do much good for ourselves if we are tired. It has been a long and wild night already," Adeline replied, a soft yawn escaping from her lips at the mention of sleep. "Goodnight Kisa," the princess whispered as she did her best to get comfortable on the rough floor. At least she was somewhat warm now. The female closed her eyes, taking in slow deep breaths to will herself asleep.

As Romanos made his way back he made a mental note of where all the guards were positioned. If the two of them were stealthy enough they could make their way down to the dungeon without being seen. Finally he made his way back to the meeting place with Alok where he swiftly turned back into his vampiric form. "Alright I found them," he said as he began to draw out the layout of the castle. "The x's are where the guards are stationed, so we have to be careful to avoid them." He said, eager to save the girls.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:47 am

Having laid the other way, Kisa just listened quietly as the princess laid down. She listened as she shifted around to get comfortable before finally laying still and just breathing. Kisa looked at the ground and then the wall before her breathe grew quicker ever so slightly. When the walls felt like they were starting to close in, she closed her eyes tight with a slight shake of her head before pulling her knees up to her chest as she curled to a more comfort position.

Alok was doing his best to warm himself up a bit when Romanos got back. He watched him draw it out as he explained it before nodding,"Well done." He told him before studying the map a little more,"Is there anything else I should watched out for while sneaking in? You know, since I can't turn into a bat myself?" He asked, wanting to know all the variables.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:20 pm

Adeline flitted intermittently between sleep and being awake as every once in a while a loud noise was heard from above, which pulled her from her less than peaceful slumber. The princess wasn't used to sleeping in such conditions so her rest was less than ideal and she knew she wouldn't feel so great in the morning.

"I would just tread lightly, the hallways have a dreadful echo. Which will be good for listening for orc guards heading our way, but could also give us away rather quickly." Romanos added, carefully thinking through everything he saw while in there. "I don't think we should have too much trouble, they seemed to not have quite as many guards they used to." He added genuinely, hoping he wasn't wrong about that. There were times he could get a little over zealous about his skills, but he truly believed the two of them could sneak around and only need to kill a few guards.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:41 am

Alok nodded his head as he listened to him before looking at him,"Alright. Take a little rest to regain your strength." He said before quickly adding,"I know you're eager to save them. So am I. But if you aren't at full strength, that wouldn't help any of us." The elf told him. Alok knew how Romanos was feeling in the current moment, so he had to make sure he understood why he said it,"It will be dark soon, I'd wager 30-40 minutes. That will be when we move in." He concluded.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:18 am

"You are right, it would be nice to take a little rest." Romanos replied, settling into the snow to rest his eyes for a few moments. The vampire was able to relax and even catch a few minutes to sleep while the two waited for nightfall.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:57 am

Alok looked out from their little shelter under a ledge as his comrade got a bit of rest. It didn't help too much with snow, but at least it helped a little bit with the wind. He kept a quiet watch before checking on the condition of his sword and then his dagger. Once he was satisfied with them and saw how much time had past with the darkening of the sky, he went over to Romanos and gently shook him,"It's time." He said simply.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:23 pm

Romanos woke up to his companion gently nudging him awake which produced a slight groan out of him. He wasn’t exactly ready to wake up just yet, but alas he had a job to do. He got up slowly, brushing the snow off of his armor as he prepared to get ready for their trip. “Alright, let’s do this.” He said, very determined to get the four of them out all safely.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:55 pm

Aloo nodded as watched him walk up before grinning a little. He attached his sword back on to his belt before he picked up his companion’s sword and handed it to him,”Lead the way. Let’s go get those girls.” He said. Once they were both ready, he started to follow him to the entrance of the cave castle.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:26 pm

"Yes, Let's." Romanos agreed, stretching out his limbs before shifting into his bat form in order to limit the sounds of footsteps within the castle halls. The vampire eagerly guided the elf into the entrance, taking a quick look around before allowing the other to enter in behind him. The male swiftly made his way through the castle walls to the winding staircase down to the dungeon, the two thankfully had not come up on any type of trouble just yet.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me