1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:56 am

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    The lithe dark gray she-cat sits in silence at his response, mostly feeling shock. She stifles a shudder as he applies the poultice to her ear, but she tries to remain as still as possible. "So... your clan... you were sent by Starclan to save us?" she asks meekly, unsure if she should believe his words. Although she knows that she's only just met him, she feels a bit disheartened that he would keep such a secret from her. An entire clan, a clan of his own, one that he's the leader of!

"Monsters?" she echoes, and this time she does manage to shudder. "You think that the Twolegs are returning to the forest and will take more cats?" Pebbleriver asks him curiously. The anxiety inside of her chest ebbs and flows in waves, but she tries to calm herself at the lapping of his tongue against her scratched ear.

She suddenly whips her head around at the sound of paw-steps entering the medicine cat den. The dark gray she-cat stiffens at first, but she relaxes when she sees that it's only Sparrowclaw. You need to calm yourself, she thinks with a sigh. But she lightly shakes her head at the deputy's apology. "You don't have to apologize to me. It's not your fault, Sparrowclaw. If I am considered to be part of this clan, then I will always be involved."

The medicine cat follows Sparrowclaw's gaze and watches as Fallen collects herbs into his red cloth. Pebbleriver stands from her nest and stretches. "I believe we are ready. However... I did want to speak to some of the apprentices in hopes that they would join. And I would like Ebonysong to bring Mossblossom and the three kits. They deserve a better home too, a better clan."

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    The small black tom turns his head in surprise at the deputy's words, his ears on fire. His beloved? But he offers a small smile in return to Sparrowclaw's and dips his head in heed of his statement. "I promise that I won't speak with anyone else about this," he amends and picks the rabbit up in his jaws again. He trots over to the nursery, hearing the mewling cries of the kits and the she-cat's soft voice consoling them. Heat flares inside of his chest, and he blinks in surprise at himself. His beloved... Ebonysong shakes the thought from his head and enters the nursery, placing the rabbit in front of her.

"Good evening, Mossblossom. Have you eaten yet today? I thought... I mean, Sparrowclaw thought that you could eat this rabbit that he caught," he says, not wanting to take the deputy's credit. It's true, in fact, that he didn't catch this prey and is simply bringing it to her.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:02 pm

FallenRains

The silver cat sighs; "PebbleRiver," the tone is soft and warm, "Didn't the dead come to you? To give you the warning, the Prophecy. " He caresses her cheek, "I didn't come to deceive you. My clan, is, will be, yours. It doesn't have a name because it hasn't been formed. I'm still Fallen, because until the clan is formed that is still my only name. " He tries to explain, blinking blue eyes at her, even as he slips the knotted and full of herbs cloth around his neck. "Please believe me. I would be your friend. "

There's another pause, "but yes, monsters and two-legs in the forest. If we don't go soon then we will lose cats."

----

SparrowClaw smiles faintly at her, "I still feel responsible. " He leans in and licks her cheek, "I care for you PebbleRiver, and he had no right to hurt you for doing the right thing. " Does she see how much he loves her? She... cant.. she...can't.. know.. "we leave now." Is said to her, "We will make a quiet announcement, I will. "

The deputy, or is he a rouge now, dips his head, "meet me outside of camp as soon as the moon rises." With that he exits the den, headed for the warriors' den.

-----

MossBlossom

She turns to the sound of pawsteps, too gentle and light to be BareStar, and too heavy to be FoxMoon. Spotting EbonySong her face breaks into a smile, "Well hello!" Is meowed, flicking her tail over the kits who are finally starting to settle down. "Do come in." Is invited, as the sky rumbles warningly that it will rain soon. The pretty calico sees his rabbit and her stomach pinches painfully, "no i..I... I haven't eaten." Is stated shyly, "SparrowClaw wants me to eat?" Is asked in disbelief.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:23 am

[★] Pebbleriver [★]

She listens to the silver cat's words carefully, and she feels a stutter in her heart when he caresses her cheek. Yet, his words and his touch continues to comfort her further. "I understand. Perhaps once the clan is formed, Starclan will grant you your leader name and your nine lives," she muses lightly. The medicine cat can imagine the entire scenario -- going to the sacred pool of water, where they would touch noses to their reflections and speak to their ancestors.

Pebbleriver watches as he slips the red cloth over his neck, and she absent-mindedly straightens it for him. However, she gazes deep into his bright blue eyes as he speaks of the monsters and the twolegs. "I don't want to lose anyone else... shouldn't all of the cats be warned of this, whether or not they choose to leave with us?"

She turns to Sparrowclaw again and is confronted by more kind words. And yet another lick to her cheek that sends another pang through her heart. But what does that mean? Surely, any sort of these feelings would be forbidden by Starclan, for any tom or any one, in that matter. "Thank you, Sparrowclaw. I appreciate your help and your support through these times," she whispers.

The dark gray she-cat dips her head back to him and watches as he makes his way to the warriors' den. She glances up to the sky, seeing that the moon has not quite risen yet. "Should I gather the apprentices? Or do you need more help with the herbs?" she asks Fallen, turning to him.

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]

Upon seeing Mossblossom's beautiful and infectious smile, he can't help but break into a grin of his own. Ebonysong shuffles further into the den at her invitation and settles down into a seated position, wrapping his tail-tip around his front paws. Although there hasn't been a snowstorm, the dark clouds overhead threaten rain. He watches her expression and pushes the rabbit closer to her, trying to be encouraging. "If you haven't eaten yet today, then you should absolutely eat now," Ebonysong affirms.

At the mention of Sparrowclaw, he gives a small shurg and another smile. "Yes, he does! He caught it for you and asked me to bring it to you." He unsheathes one claw and pokes at the plump flesh of the rabbit. "Would you like me to take its pelt off for you?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:48 pm

MossBlossom

Heterochromia eyes blink in surprise, wide and wondering, "well...i..." Is stammered, cheeks burning. "Yes please, do skin it." Is decided at last. Could she even eat that much?? She'd certainly try! After all, who knows when BareStar would allow her to have a fresh kill again...

The pretty calico has decided to not complain, to not push her luck. "Thank you, EbonySong. " Is murmured nervously.

-----

SparrowClaw

"I will warn all but BareStar and FoxMoon. " is assured warmly, heart aching with his love for her, though he cannot share it. Then, the huge bengal leaves.

He'd pushed into the warriors den, and spoken briefly to his clanmates; many rise to follow him. They all murmur unhappy things about who had been called to lead them, much happier to follow the deputy who is far kinder. They rise from their nests and go to the clearing, taking fresh kills and eating them wordless and soundless - they don't want to awaken the leader or his frivolous mate.

The deputy goes to the two apprentices, both underfed though he does his best to shield them from the cruelty of the cat who doesn't deserve to lead. "Shimmerpaw, Thornpaw." He exhales, "get ready to go. Eat something. " dull eyes brighten at the words and they nod, rushing to obey.
He then leaves to the elders den.

The elder looks at the deputy, once had been BareStars' own mentor; "SparrowClaw. " is greeted by the elder who tends to take care of herself. Usually she tries to anyways, but her old joints don't work so well in leaf fall and bare...

"We are leaving here CrookedWillow." Is murmured, "I want you to come. Will you?"

That chocolate and now gray elder rises from her nest, long and fluffy pelt sticking in all directions. "Yes my son." Wait, her son? But ... SparrowClaw smiles at CrookedWillow and sighs greatfully, then, they leave the elders den. The entire clan is leaving..

------>>

Fallen

He shakes his head but stills when her paw straightens the cloth, "no," is said softly, blue eyes warm, "I have all the herbs. It's time we go." And although he limps he ducks out of the medicine cat den. Truthfully he already has nine lives, just to fight BareStar with should it come down to it, but until they get to the barn... no name. But how could he tell her that? Would she even understand? "PebbleRiver.. I am forever grateful for you. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:21 am

(I'm so sorry for the wait! Classes have been really hectic lately and finals are coming up, so I also apologize in advance if my responses are really scattered time-wise)

[★] Ebonysong [★]

He waits patiently for her response, and he's pleased when she gives her allowance. Although oblivious to her worries and her gratitude, Ebonysong leans down over the rabbit with his unsheathed claw. As neatly as possible, he makes incisions through its bulky fur and removes the skin from its somewhat plump, full body.

"You're very welcome, Mossblossom. Anything for you," he purrs softly and pushes the rabbit back towards her. Bundling up the fur under his paws, he hesitates. Ebonysong glances at the kits again. The two brothers and the lost she-kit.

Unfolding the pelt, he gently wraps it around the kits, almost fully covering them. He lets out a little chuckle as they flounder in the sudden weight, and he shifts the pelt so it isn't so heavy around them. "There, that'll help to keep them warm. And hopefully keep you warm, too."

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]

She follows Fallen out of the den. The medicine cat can sense that he has something on his mind, but she's unsure if she should ask. At least, not right now. But at his words, her heart softens and she gives him a small smile. "That's very gracious of you to say, Fallen. In fact, I should be the one in debt to you! For saving me and for saving my clan," Pebbleriver insists with a little purr.

In the clearing, she sees cats beginning to gather. She beckons them towards her with a flick of her tail-tip and trots to a secret exit. One that she discovered as an apprentice, although maybe not as secret as she always thought. Behind the nursery, right by the camp entrance, is a small hole in the thickets and bracken of the boundaries. A bit of a hassle to get through, but it would serve them well.

"Crookedwillow, can you get through?" she asks the elder. The only one to join the cats on their new journey. The old she-cat scoffs and stubbornly crouches, her chocolatey-gray haunches bunched as she shuffles under the thickets. "Shimmerpaw, Thornpaw, you're next. Wait for us on the other side, okay? We'll be over in just a moment." The sister and brother, although having just finished a meal, spring to their paws and eagerly follow the elder.

She turns to Sparrowclaw, the mighty bengal tom approaching. "Will you follow them and lead them a safe distance away from camp? I need to gather Ebonysong and help Mossblossom with the kits. Unless that's something that you would rather do?" There's almost a teasing tone to her voice, seeing how he already gathered the apprentices and the elder.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:58 pm

(Hey its okay!)

SparrowClaw

"I'll follow you here in a bit. I have something I need to do." Is said with a slight, grim smile. The huge Bengal shakes his head, "ill help with MossBlossom." With that the giant of a cat, the once deputy, pads away.

He waits a moment, takes a deep breath - and then he pushes a large Boulder infront of the leaders' den, 99% of the way blocking it. They would have to DIG out.

MossBlossom

She quietly eats the rabbit after casting a little smile at EbonySong. She eats more than she thought she would, and even with a slightly uncomfortable belly she is FINALLY full. The pretty calico sighs, and then watches him with wide heterochromia eyes.

However, before she can ask what he's doing with the pelt, what he means, SparrowClaw is poking his head into the den. "Oh good." Says the deputy after she recovers from flinching. Without another word he bundles the kits into the rabbit pelt and carries it away!

"I guess we are leaving?" Is mewed, desperate to take the kits from the deputy.

-----

Shimmerpaw

The little tabby and white speckled apprentice picks up the last rabbit; she won't be leaving the only thing on the prey pile to ROT. No way. Instead she wriggles out the secret way and pads beside the elder CrookedWillow, supporting her when she stumbles.

-----

HoneyGlow

The loner who'd been waiting for the silvery cat in the forest paces nervously, the rain has slicked her golden pelt, and her green eyes dart at every sound. Soon the clan is meeting up with her, and Fallen SAID she needed to be there. She's his second in command. It's her job. Right?

Fallen

The silver cat follows PebbleRiver out of the camp after the others. Cats mill about in the rain, "Everyone, this is HoneyGlow, " is said about a three legged cat, "she is my deputy and will be leading the way to our temporary camp where her brother LightningStrike is waiting with nests, fresh kill and herbs." Is announced, flicking his tail at the golden cat.

HoneyGlow

The deputy smiles, "Hello. Please follow me." She turns and begins to lead the way. It would take until morning.

---

MossBlossom

The queen blinks at EbonySong, ".... are you coming too?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:59 pm

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
      She nods her head to the mighty bengal, turning to leave. But before she follows the others, she watches as Sparrowclaw moves a giant boulder in front of the leader's den. Pebbleriver stifles a meow of amusement and slowly shakes her head. That mangy cat Barestar got what he deserved in the end! The medicine cat can't help but feel a sense of pride towards the deputy for standing up in his own way.

For a time, her thoughts are filled with Sparrowclaw as she leads the others out of camp and over a small hill, a fair distance away. However, at the sight of a beautiful golden three-legged she-cat, she pauses and glances back at Fallen.

It's at this point that the she-cat is introduced as Honeyglow, the deputy... the new deputy? What would happen to Sparrowclaw? Would he feel angry towards Fallen again? Pebbleriver chases the thoughts away and gives the she-cat a bright smile, with a dip of her head she murmurs politely, "It's nice to meet you, Honeyglow." With that, the cats follow their new deputy.

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
      The old she-cat bumbles after the others, silently grateful for Shimmerpaw's help. But mostly, she's worried for her son. Where has he gone? Why hasn't he caught up with them? She continuously glances behind the group, to which Shimmerpaw gently nudges her forward with encouraging words. Crookedwillow can't help but feel a little suspicious of Honeyglow, as well as Fallen.

[★] Thornpaw [★]
      He trails after his sister, who always tends to take the lead. And he tends to follow in her pawsteps, mimicking what she does. When she had grabbed the rabbit from the prey-pile, he took a mouse and a bird... not much compared to his sister, but hopefully enough for the mouths to feed in their new clan. He promises himself that he'll receive his warrior name as soon as possible.

[★] Ebonysong [★]
      He watches in mute shock as the deputy bundles into the nursery and scoops up the kits within the rabbit pelt. Before he can formulate a yowl, Mossblossom asks him a question. "I... well, I suppose we are. I had no idea," he comments disdainfully, feeling left out.

But at her second question, he gazes deep into her heterochromatic eyes. Ebonysong's heart stutters inside his chest, and he feels very torn. He admits to himself that he has feelings for Mossblossom... but he also has a duty to his clan. And yet, how much of the clan is going to be left after their departure?

He has no idea who else is going along with Sparrowclaw. Certainly Fallen, he knows that for sure. But how many others? After hesitating for too long, he finally answers. "No. I mean... I don't know if I should... I... I am afraid."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:00 pm

MossBlossom

The she-cat pushes her cheek against his for a long minute, "I'd really like if ... if you came too." Is whispered as she gets to her paws, "i..I... I would miss you. I'd be afraid for you to stay here." She winces, "so... so please come. Come with me. Id..I'd... EbonySong... id like to date you. " cheeks burning she ducks out of the nursery, and follows the last of the cats out of the camp.

The clawless calico shivers at the clouds that threaten more snow. Would he come? She sees the deputy as he holds the bundle with the three sleeping kits, her eyes narrow but before she can demand their return he turns to her.

SparrowClaw

The great bengal turns to the Queen, "I am so sorry MossBlossom," he says, "I didn't know the extent of what they could or would do." His gold gaze lingers on the injury to her face, "I know you don't trust me and maybe never will. But I'd like to help you with your kits -" (Because they are more hers than FoxMoons or BareStars) "I'd like to earn your trust. And if possible, your forgiveness. "

He watches as she hesitates and then nods jerkily, "thank you. " Then, the deputy picks up the bundle and continues walking.

----

Shimmerpaw

She casts a look over her shoulder at Thornpaw; reassuring herself that he's there. That he is SAFE. "We can rest, CrookedWillow, while the others join us. " She pauses, setting the rabbit down, pleased that her brother had brought the other two kills that had been left on the pile. The apprentice would have hated that they'd gone to waste!!

Her grey eyes smile at the elder, "Who are you searching for?" Is asked.

----

HoneyGlow

The three legged cat - her injuries still fresh - smiles at the medicine cat. And, almost like she can read her mind says, "I believe that Fallen intends for SparrowClaw to resume his position of deputy." She flicks an ear, "He calls me his second because I know the way too." The medium pelted gold cat grins welcomingly, "its nice to meet you too, PebbleRiver. "

Once she had been a RiverClan cat; and infact others from RiverClan are already meeting ThunderClan at the barn they'd be staying in. "Please, I'd like to be your friend. "

----

FallenRains/ Star

The silver cat pads slowly, his injuries ache but he's trying to not show it, and the poppy he'd eaten makes him dizzy. He really should be laying down. "PebbleRiver. " is said warmly, "shall we go?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:54 am

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He watches as Mossblossom brings herself to her paws, unsure if he should help her, but she manages. The black tom notices an odd expression on her face, and her words are halting as she breathes them out. But the tips of his ears feel like they're on fire, and Ebonysong stands in shock still in the nursery as she rushes out past him. She wants to... be with me? he thinks to himself wondrously. That was enough incentive for him to get his paws moving and following a few fox-lengths after her.

From afar, he can see Mossblossom and Sparrowclaw having a quiet conversation. Well, not quite. Mossblossom is silent until she has her kits again. "Would you like some... um, some help carrying them?" Ebonysong asks, now sidling up to her sheepishly.

---

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    She turns her head back to a straightened position, but she sighs with relief at Shimmerpaw's insistence to rest. The cold has wormed deep into her bones, making it harder for her to move. Perhaps with some rest she'll warm up. But at the young apprentice's question, a little ghost of a smile appears on her muzzle.

"Oh, no one, I suppose," she answers mysteriously. The chocolate-gray she-cat had let her secret slip towards Sparrowclaw, but she's hesitant to reveal it to anyone else. Besides, she didn't get much of a response from her son before they were swept out of the camp. "How do you feel about leaving your home, little ones?"

---

[★] Thornpaw [★]
    He settles down beside his sister and places the meager prey in their makeshift pile. None of them are hungry yet, but it will be good to have a storage, however long their journey to the new home will take. Thornpaw turns his head at Crookedwillow's question and offers a little shrug.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She glances between Honeyglow and Fallen... Fallenstar now? she realizes, thinking to herself wondrously. Would it be more appropriate for me to address him with authority, even if he hasn't spoken with Starclan and received his nine lives? Or does that really matter anymore?

Pebbleriver shakes the thoughts from her head and returns to the situation at hand. "Any friend of Fallen is a friend of mine. I would love to call you my friend, Honeyglow," she purrs in response. She turns her bright green gaze to the silver tom and her eyes flick over him.

"I suppose we should go. It would be best to get as far away from that wretched place as possible. But as soon as we get to the barn, you have to promise me that you'll rest and I'll treat your wounds again," she tells him sternly, then turning back to the golden she-cat with the same hardened expression. "The same goes for you, my friend. I don't want you to get an infection in this weather!"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:58 pm

MossBlossom

She's about to pick up the rabbit pelt that holds her kits - but SparrowClaw takes it again. "I wouldn't mind, " is said shyly at EbonySong, "I think he plans to... for a while. " Is said softly, her one visible eye wide with apprehension. She's glad he came too.

--->>

Shimmerpaw

The apprentice smiles at the secrets she doesn't have, wishing that she knew them. But the question... "that isn't home. Never was." Is said quietly, "my mentor, FoxMoon, wasn't kind. And... well, Thornpaw and I weren't born to this clan. BareStar made it known that he only put up with us."

------

HoneyGlow

She chuffs joyously, her green eyes warm before she sobers, "I promise to let you see it. But.... i..I... don't do so well..."

Fallen takes a breath at her sudden fear scent, "what she means is, the last cat who'd offered, that is besides me, to heal her tried to kill her. She has some.... nervousness about herbs." He nods at the slight smile of gratitude the golden she-cat gives him.

"I.. I accept. " Is said, surprising herself.

----

Fallen

His blue eyes widen at the agreement, and then he hesitates for himself, "i just feel... tired. Like the river current is pushing against me." The he-cat tries to explain.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me