1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:58 am

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella

Sam smiled, appreciating Ari's enthusiasm over the books as he let out a noise of excitement himself. He gave a nervous glance over at Zurteca before looking back at Jessabella and nodding in agreement as his own stomach growled as well. “Yeah! I really like that idea!” he replied excitedly.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku smiled back before running to hide as Amaya began counting. He quickly hid behind a bush, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel kept up an in between pace as they walked along, eyes scanning the trees and area around them. Curiosity and wonder filled him as he is ordered where they would end up.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Fleur, Jesell, Trix, LAP

Lee nodded as her antenna perked curiously. She looked toward Jasell and Fleur. “Nice! I’m Lee and that’s my SIR unit ARK.” she replied, glancing toward ARK and pointing at him for a moment.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee, Trix, LAP, Fleur, Jasell

ARK felt the nudge from Red and smiled, a small whirring sound coming from him. He smiled wide and pet them gently, hoping to make friends and that they could all get to know eacother.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP, Lee, ARK, Red, Pride cub

Trix watched what was happening around her, taking in her surroundings as much as possible. “For those who are unaware, I’m Trix and that’s my SIR unit LAP.” she said, glancing toward LAP and nodding at him.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix, ARK, Lee, Red, Pride cub

LAP waved at Red and Pride cub, chuckling and smiling a moment as he continued to stand next to Trix

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella, Anri, Sam

Zurteca nodded, not used to actually spending time with others and doing activities with him. She found herself hoping she wasn’t scary or intimidating to Anri and Sam but she wouldn’t be surprised if they were.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:44 pm

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam, Jessabella and Zurteca

Anri hummed and held the books, and looked to Sam. He then looked to his sister, and the other woman. He nodded a bit, and said "Yeah." He waited for the two adults to turn and go, since they were sort of blocking him and Sam in.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one giggled. She counted until she reached he end. She then wagged her tail and began to look around. Her ears perked as she heard a noise, and checked a log but he wasn't there.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair followed.[/b]

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She nodded at Lee, and said "nice to meet you."

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled and said "Nice to meet you both!."

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They snorted a bit, being an equine though a robot one, they let the SIR unit pet them as he wished. They even leaned into it a bit, and made a happy sort of sound.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and hummed. He look d at Trix and LAP, and nodded.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she nodded. She wondered if Zurteca was hungry, and turned around to lead the way to the desk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:12 pm

Sam waited with Anri, holding onto the books tightly yet carefully. He looked over at Anri before looking back at the two adult females, waiting for them to start moving forward.

Jinku continued to hide quietly in the bush, trying his best to be as still as possible. His ears perked as he tried to listen to his surroundings.

Miguel continued onward, looking around and smiling as he kept leading the way.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Fleur, Jesell, Trix, LAP

Lee nodded back in response. “Same to both of you.” she replied, antenna perking curiously. She looked around abit, wondering what would happen next as she took in her surroundings as best she could.

ARK chuckled and a robotic sort of way as he gently pet Red. He felt them lean into it and picked up on thier happy sounds. He smiled, letting out a small, cheerful sound himself.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP, Lee, ARK, Red, Pride cub

Trix nodded at Fleur and Jasell, a small smile coming across her face. “Should we all continue to explore together?” she asked, wondering what they could all find together.

LAP nodded at the group, still staying next to Trix. He waved at Fleur, Jasell, Red and Pride cub, letting out a small whirring sound as well.

Zurteca noticed that she was blocking the path of Sam and Anri and moved aside, attempting to let the pass through. She followed Jessabella’s lead, hoping that the two boys would follow. “It will be nice for us all to eat together…” she trailed off somewhat awkwardly and thoughtfully.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:10 pm

Anri hummed and held the books, and looked to Sam. He smiled and began to walk, once they'd moved.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one giggled. She continued to search, smelling a fox. She found a family of fox's in a bush, but it wasn't the one he was in. She then jumped around and looked behind a tree.

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair followed.[/b]

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She nodded, and said "I'd be fine with that."

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled and said "I'd be fine with that."

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They made another happy sound, and nuzzled ARK a bit. They then glanced to the others for a moment. They wouldn't mind exploring together either.

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and hummed. He nodded as well, as he wouldn't mind.

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she walked to the desk. The lady there gave them library cards. They could use these as long as they were actually here, so Jessa took them. The books were checked out, and she said "Let's go."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:55 pm

Sam held onto the books he had picked out a bit tightly, looking back at Anti and smiling in his direction. He followed Anri, Jessabella to the front desk and handed the books to her. Once the library cards were given and the books were checked out, he nodded toward Jessabella and waited for the others before following.

Jinku kept staying quiet as he continued to hide in the bush and keep his ears perked to listen out for an noises around him. He somehow knew that Amaya would find him eventually.

Miguel smiled and looked around as he continued forward, taking in everything that was around him. This was such a mysterious and interesting place to the young blonde.

Lee smiled and nodded eagerly in agreement, antenna’s perked and alert. “Yeah! That sounds like a good plan.” she said, excitement in her voice.

ARK felt the nuzzle and chuckled happily, continuing to pet Red gently. He made a whirring sound before looking over at Lee and nodding his head. He then turned his attention back to Red.

Trix looked at each of them as they spoke or nodded before nodding herself, turning to walk further into the building. “Alright then. Let’s go.” she said, heading deeper into the building.

LAP looked around at the others before following Trix’s lead, staying close to her heals.

Zurteca cleared her throat somewhat awkwardly before following Jessabella’s lead. She stood next to her as Jessabella checked the books out and got the library card. She nodded at the young woman, waiting for her to lead the way .
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:12 am

Anri hummed and held the books, and looked to Sam. He smiled and continued to walk, handing the books over. He watched them make cards for him and Anri. He took his books back, and the card, and waited for Jessa to walk again.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one hummed. She sniffed, having stronger sense than a human. She went to another tree, he wasn't there either. She walked and sniffed, finding the bush he was in and saying "Found you!"

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair looked around. Now that she wasn't petting him constantly, he had his eyes open. She saw buildings in the distance.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She smiled sweetly at Lee, silent again now, and nodded to Trix and the others.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled and grabbed Trix's hand without thinking, saying to the others "Let's go, let's go, let's go."

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They made another happy sound, let him keep petting them. They glanced around at the others as they did. He wondered what else they might find out here.

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and hummed. He giggled a bit, then shook his head.

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she looked at the boys, then Zurteca. She nodded at them, and led the way to the doors. She pushed one open, and stepped out. It was then she realized she and Zurteca were still holding hands, and she blushed and said "Ah...sorry...I'm still holding your hand."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:00 am

Sam continued to hold Anri’s hand as well as the books after taking them back. He was excited to spend more time with Anri and Jessabella but couldn’t help but be a bit intimidated by the other winged-woman. He smiled at Anri, a small blush coming across his face.

Jinku thought he could hear someone coming his way as he kept his ears perked and alert. He continued to stay quiet before jumping a bit once Amaya found him. He then smiled a giggled, climbing out the bush. “Wow! How’s you find me so fast?” he asked, wondering if she would hide from him next.

Miguel looked back to make sure that Maya and Eclair were following, smiling back at them. When he saw that they were, he continued onwards, soon spotting the building approaching in the distance.

Lee caught Jesell’s sweet smile and offered a smile back in response, waving slightly at her. She was looking forward to adventuring further with the group.

ARK hummed happily as he continued to gently pet Red. He was happy to have found companions and already found that Red and him seemed to be bonding with eachother which made him feel safe and secure.

Trix stopped and was surprised a bit when Fleur grabbed her hand, not sure how to react at first. She found herself blushing lightly and holding her hand back, appreciating her enthusiasm.

LAP stayed close to Trix at first before venturing closer to Red and ARK. He whirred a bit, antenna perked in an alert and curious manner.

Zurteca blushed as she continued to follow Jessabella out the door, turning her attention toward her as she spoke. Her blush darkened as the other young woman mentioned that they were still holding hands. “That’s ok… I… I actually enjoy it…” she trailed off finding herself tripping on her words a bit as she replied quietly.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:29 pm

Anri hummed and held the books, and held the hand of the other boy. He tilted his head as he looked at him. He felt his own cheeks heat up, and knew they were turning pink. He quickly looked to the two woman, listening as they talked and walked.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one hummed. She shrugged, saying "I don't know. I don't think it really was fast...but if you do, okay. Should...should I hide next?" she asked, or they could play a different game.

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair were still following. They both focused on the building, seeing more around. Seemed they'd reached a town or city, the same one others were in, but they'd never met.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She squeaked a bit and blushed, then waved back. She hummed a second time as she glanced to the others. She then quickly followed after them, carefully as well.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She blushed herself, and walked with Trix and the others.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They leaned into the touch, then snorted at LAP and looked at him.

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back, and hummed. He yawned and looked around.

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she looked at the boys, then Zurteca again. She felt her cheeks flare with heat and color. "I-I...okay," she all but squeaked out her answer. Shaking her head, she walked with the others and looked for a cafe.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:25 am

Sam’s face and cheeks turned a deeper shade of pinkish red as he continued to hold Anri’s hand, clutching the books close to his chest. He smiled at Anri once more before looking toward the two woman as they talked and held hands. He didn’t want to eavesdrop but it was easy to hear what the two woman were saying since they were so close to one another.

Jinku chuckled abit, nodding at Amaya as his ears twitched a bit. “I suppose you’re right.” he answered thoughtfully before nodding once more. “Yeah! Why don’t you hide next, Amaya.” he replied cheerfully.

Miguel kept walking ahead, noticing that the buildings were growing in numbers and a city seemed to be appearing in front of them. Excitement came over him as he wondered who or what they would meet in this new place.

Lee caught herself blushing a bit and walked forward, following the lead of Trix and ARK who had ventured ahead, all still sticking with the group. Her antenna perked curiously as she took in her surroundings as best he could.

ARK looked back at Red, still humming happily as he kept petting them gently. His eyes closed happily, leaning back into Red in a gentle manner, finding support in them.

Trix walked with Fleur, still holding her hand as the blush on her cheeks became darker. She felt like she should speak but found herself at a loss for words, trying to analyze how she was feeling as they walked along.

LAP went back to staying close to Trix, following her lead as they walked along. He hummed abit before making a small whirring sound as well.

Zurteca’s blush deepened as her heart fluttered in her chest. She’s never felt this way around anyone before. She glanced back at the two boys before looking back at Jessabella and smiling a small smile at her.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:25 pm

Lol, I think you mean Fleur for Trix.
Also heads up, Amaya is going to climb and tree and get stuck because either A: Oki helped her climb a tree and helped her back down or B: she's never actually climbed a tree but decides to try here. Let me know if you have an opinion which is better, but personally the first one probably]

Anri hummed and held the books, and continued to blush. He glanced at Sam after a moment to see him smile. He smiled shyly back, then quickly looked to his sister and the other woman. He tilted his head, then saw a cafe in the distance and said "There."

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one hummed. She giggled a bit, then nodded to him. "Okay, close your eyes." She said this then waited for him to do so, before heading for the trees and looking around, then beginning to climb one.

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man a bit. She and the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair stared at the town/city. "Wow," Maya said, then shook her head a bit. She decided to let the other Pokemon out of their balls. She had a Ninetails and Arcanine. They were the big ones, her Mightyena being smaller. Eclair and his brothers were the smallest. Eclair's brothers are a Jolteon and Umbreon. The Jolteon is named Danish, and is cream with some chocolate. The Umbreon is pure chocolate, so dark he's almost black. His toes, tail tip, and rings/marks are all white, and his name is Donut. Pudding, Jello, and Stormie are the big girls, all females, and they're mates. They wagged their tails as they surrounded their human and Miguel. The little males stood with their front paws on Maya's legs, and pawed at her.

Jasell hummed and made a small sound. She shook her head, glancing at the others and noticing Trix and Fleur. She smiled and giggled a bit. She then blinked, focusing on following the others and looking around again.

Fleur held Trix's hand, making a small sound as she realized. She blushed a bit, as they continued to lead the way for the others.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They let him lean on them, and glanced around as they walked. They snorted at Pride, turning their head to nose him. They then straightened out, and continued to follow.

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back. He made a small sound as he was nosed, then looked around.

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she looked at the boys, then Zurteca again. She nodded when Anri pointed out a cafe. "Let's go," she said, and led the way there. It was a really pretty and nice little cafe, with white and pink striped walls and a bell in the door.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me