𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:38 am

as she looked up at the ceiling just lost in thought, she then heard the loud knock on the door causing her to come out of her trail of thought. mia sat up once again and stretched out her arms, this bed was rather comfortable and she admired the view she could see from the window. she didn't really want to get out of bed she wanted to stay in here all day away from river. but, she didn't have much of a choice she needed to get out so she help with getting food for the house and knowing river, he won't get anything she likes and only for himself. the young lady moved the covers to the side and got out of bed moving round to the front of her bed where she then looked down bellow seeing the transparent flooring, she looked at the fish that swam beneath her. mia smiled a little before moving to the ensuite, she hopped into the shower. then she hopped back out, she brushed her teeth and then dried her hair. she was unaware that river's mother was in the house. mia went over to her bag she had packed, she took out her make up and went over to the desk. she sat down and did her make up, she heard mumbling outside the door but couldn't quite hear what was happening, she stopped for a second but then heard the door shut and all fell silent once again. mia shrugged her shoulders and carried on doing her make up. she then slipped into dress and some black shoes before grabbing her bag and phone. she left her hair with loose curls. as she walked out she bumped into river for getting he was actually here. "I'm ready" she told him with a smile as she moved a strand of hair out of her face to behind her ear.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 am

River Wellington

River stood still in the hallway, his body loosening up when he heard the front door close behind his mother. The boy opened the small box he was holding in his hand and stared down at the ring, unsure of what to do. This was the ring he had planned to give his future wife, he just never expected his future wife to be Emilia. The boy took a deep breath, his eyes glued to the ring. He knew Emilia would have to wear it, as someone would notice the big diamond missing from her finger when they would have to be with family and family friends. River gripped the jewelry box in one hand and used the other to pick up the ring out of the box, examining it closely. Just as he was about to put the ring back in the box, Emilia bumped into him, "No!" he uttered as the ring fell from his grip. The boy quickly took a few steps back and examined the area, a sigh of relief escaping him when he spotted the diamond. River quickly bent down and picked the ring up, gripping it with two of his fingers.

stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:41 am

as the boy looked around the floor for something, mia was confused by this. she took a step back and the saw a glimmer on the floor. mia couldn't quite see what it was as when river saw he quickly snatched it up. mia saw that he was hiding it and she immediately became curious on what he was hiding. "what are you hiding?" she asked him, as she crossed her arms in front of her chest waiting to hear his answer. she tried to see what he was holding between his fingers.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:46 am

River Wellington

River's eyes flickered up to look at Emilia when he heard her voice. He really didn't know how to respond to her question, as showing her the ring might just freak her out. Plus, he really wasn't in the mood to give up the ring just yet, as it was something he cared a lot about. The boy quickly tucked the ring and box behind his back and smiled at the girl, "Nothing" he responded, trying to act casual as he attempted to slip the ring back into the box as it hid behind his back, "Let's head to the store and get some food. You can drive!" he suggested, trying to change the subject. The boy hoped Emilia would drop the subject, but he knew he wasn't doing a good job of acting cool.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 pm

her eyes narrowed at the boy as he lied to her saying he had nothing when she knew something was up. mia saw that he didn't want to speak of it and that he changed the subject, she huffed at the boy as she was annoyed that he had lied to her and didn't want to speak about it but she couldn't be bothered to have an argument about it so she dropped it for her now. "fine" she simply said to the boy before walking past him and towards the front door. mia walked out the door leaving it open for him before heading over to her car. she unlocked it with her key she found in her bag and got into the drivers seat, she then started then engine hearing it roar before waiting for the boy.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 am

River smiled in relief when Emilia allowed them to drop the conversation about what he was hiding. The boy's eyes followed her as she walked past him and headed towards the front door. River quickly removed the ring and box from behind his back, and carefully placed the ring back in the box. He looked around the hall for a few seconds, trying to figure out where to hide it. He quickly jogged towards the kitchen and placed it in the back of a drawer, then he jogged over to the living room and grabbed his phone. He knew his kitchen hiding place wasn't the best, but it was all he could do in a short time. The boy then headed out the front door, closing it behind him. He knew Emilia wasn't dumb and she could tell he had been lying to her, but he just didn't know how to casually mention how his mother dropped off an engagement ring. The boy took a deep breath and walked over to Emilia's car, hoping in the passenger's seat and closing the door once he was in.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 am

with a sigh she heard him getting into the car, she looked out the corner of her eye and looked at him and once he was in she drove out of the drive and into town. she didn't know where the shop was but she was hoping it would be in town. as she drove she wondered what he was hiding, she glades over at him quickly and saw he was quite unsettled. she wondered what he dropped and she wanted to ask what it was but it seemed he didn't want to share what so ever. mia didn't like that he was lying to her and them now living together they can't really keep secrets from each other since it'll never work. she saw a grocery shop and so she pulled towards It, driving into the car park behind the centre. mia parked up and released the seatbelt and got out of the car, she slapped the door shut as she was still frustrated. once he was out of the car she locked the car with the button on the key before walking up to the shop. mia grabbed a trolley and walked inside as the doors slipped open. she looked around as she headed further into the store.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:18 am

River watched as Emilia slammed the car door shut, which was an indicator for him that she was still frustrated about him lying to her. The boy let a sigh escape him and then unbuckled his seatbelt. He quickly exited the car so that Emilia could lock it, and then he headed towards the entrance of the grocery store. He really wasn't sure what he wanted to get, so he followed Emilia further into the store, hoping for some inspiration. As he passed through some snack aisles, he picked up a bag of chips, some cookies, and a box of crackers. He sped up his walking pace so that he could catch up to Emilia, and then he dumped the items into the shopping cart. The boy looked at her with a pleased smile and then went back to scanning the aisles for more junk food.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:58 pm

as she walked down the aisle searching for what they could have. but then she stopped as river put some food into the trolley, she looked at him as he smiled and she just smiled a little back without saying a word before continuing walking as she pushed the trolley in front of her. mia picked out some ingredients to make some meals for at least a week. mia noticed that he kept getting junk food, she huffed before tucking a stand of hair behind her ear that had fallen in front of her face. when he came back to the trolley with another load of junk "okay river that's enough with the junk food, you are going to make yourself fat" she told him as if she was speaking to a child. the girl carried on walking, until she stopped to look at some fruit to buy. looking at all the junk food just was making her feel unhealthy. as she was about to continue walking she accidentally bumped into a trolley. mia looked ahead to apologies to who she bumped into, but she was lost for words the guy she bumped into was rather attractive. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" he asked with a worried expression on his face. as she gathered her words "I'm alright sorry for bumping into you" she replied to the man, mia dreamily looked at the guy as she wanted him for herself. the boy smirked as he saw her staring at him"I'm stefan by th way" he said to her wondering what her name was. "I'm-I'm-i'm emilia but you can call me mia" she told him as she carried on staring at him. she was frozen in place and she actually forgot about river being around her somewhere.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 am

River walked through some more aisles of the grocery store, scanning the shelves as he walked to see if there were more snacks he wanted. After walking down two more aisles, he headed back to where Emilia was, his hands filled with more bags of junk food. The boy once again picked up his walking pace when he spotted Emilia, and dumped all of the food in the cart. His eyes flickered over to her when he heard her voice, "Nah, I workout so I can have the pleasure of eating as much junk as I would like!" he corrected, a small smile pulling at the corners of his mouth as he found his comment to be slightly amusing. After the food was in the cart, River continued to scan the aisles, this time just a few steps behind Emilia. When he heard the sound of two carts bumping into each other, his eyes gaze quickly turned in the direction of the sound. The boy tilted his head slightly out of confusion as he watched Emilia talk to some unknown dude. River quickly took a few steps closer to Emilia, just as she and the boy were introducing themselves. River quickly glanced over at Emilia, confused as to why she appeared so stiff and nervous. The boy shook his head and looked over at the boy, "I'm River," he introduced, even though no one had asked.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me