1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:19 am

((I think close moments could come a little later and my cruel idea for the fire is for the car to randomly set on fire cause I have an adorable idea for MUUUUUUCH later in the rp. Plus, your late replies are fine, I only check here every few days because I've been busy witch school etc. too.))

"I'm fine, just got distracted's all." He shrugged, sliding himself out from under the slightly suspended car. His face and clothes were dusty and smeared with oil; bits of hay and straw clung to the filthy clothes and stuck out of his now ruffled hair. The hunter pushed an oil slick hand through his hair, pulling out some hay but replacing it with the black lubricant. He looked at Eric, straightening up properly and smiling. "All sorted." He grinned, clearly thrilled to have been able to help out on the car. "You've done a good job of restoring her so far on your own but you better watch some of that dust on her unders, looks like its rotting a but." he said with a shrug, displaying that it could be a problem but wasn't urgent to her being road safe. "Guess its just part of old cars." he chuckled.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 am

(Oh no not the car! I'd love for them to rescue the car if possible, mind outlining what you have in mind here or over a pm? :) )

The smile dropped off of Eric's face at the mention of rot. "Oh no, where?" He asked, quickly dropping to his knees and scuttering under the car. A quick check with the light from his phone showed him that while there was rust on the chassis, nearly all of it was superficial, although she could benefit from some cleaning up and a new coat of paint to inhibit it's formation and spread. The wheelwell that Rik was working on was another story- parts were eaten completely through by the rust, and Eric knew that it would have to be replaced eventually. He ran a hand through his hair, darkening parts of it with flakes of metal and grease. "Thanks for pointing that out man, I haven't been under her in a while and I guess that slipped my mind as something I have to take care of." He said with a sheepish grin.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:01 am

(I'll PM you in a moment)

Rim shrugged. "It's fine, I forget to check their unders sometimes. Had this old Mustang that I was fixing up for a friend and I last minute remembered to check underneath her. Good thing too otherwise he would've sat behind the wheel and fallen through the old girl." He chuckled, scratching away a few flakes of the metal and dust tjat had stuck to his upper at due to the oil and dampness of his arm. "Anyhow, what else do you need doing?" He offered.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Eric turned the words over in his head, feeling a slight flush creep to his cheeks. "That's a good thing you caught it then." He said, turning away so Rik wouldn't be able to see his face. "If you have the time, mind if we work on the other side for the breaks?" He asked, starting to drag the remaining disk breaks over to the other side of the car, before stopping and raising his head. He looked around, confused, before staring at Rik. "Do you smell that?" He asked, sniffing the air. "It almost smells like burnt wiring or something, but that doesn't make sense. The battery is sitting over there." Eric said, indicating the workbench with the battery sitting on it by where he had grabbed the box. "Actually do you mind helping me check out the light in here? I don't want anything to catch on fire." He said, gesturing upwards towards the set of lights hanging above them.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:19 am

Rik felt nerve ends profile and hairs stand on end. Something wasn't right. Defying everything he knew, he turned to Eric with a calm look amd nodded. "Sure, i think i can smelp sommet too." He said. When Eric wasn't looking, he looked around to see if he could spot anything pit of the ordinary but the only thing wrong was the smell...and that sound. That scuttling, creeping sound through the hay, like mice. It was an old barn and things were dry so a fire and mice could quite possibly happen bit Rik just felt..wrong.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 am

(Once again, apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience)

Eric's motions slowed as the sounds became louder- whatever it was, it didn't sound like a mouse anymore. "That sounds a bit big for a rodent." He said, looking around cautiously, and picking up an iron crowbar from the haphazard pile of tools spread around the car. Eric had heard of the recent barn burnings, and with a sinking feeling, realized that today was a Sunday evening, just about the time when the blazes would start up. He didn't see how this barn would catch on fire though- there wasn't any hay stored in it, or anything that would easily burn. Still, there were a few dark areas and stalls in the barn that the perpetrator might be hiding in that he wanted to check out.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:28 am

Rik looked around. He cursed hinself for not trusting his instincts. Rik stopped moping and quickly turned hunter mode on. He pulled out his gun from his waistband and started looking around. He took a deep breath through his nose and the pungent smell of eggs and exhaust.
Rik glanced at Eric and it slowly sank in. Just as a large flame licked up the side of the side of the car and then it was at the empty tank...
Rik dived for Eric sending him to the ground, rolling so that the two duck away from the car as the wheels bounce of the ground and more flames spread to the dry wood floor and cloths laying around.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:53 am

Eric stiffened, half turning around just in time to see Rik running at him, tackling him and knocking him to the ground. He lay stunned underneath of Rik for a moment before drawing his thoughts together to demand an explanation of this, before the set and seriousness of his face told Eric something was wrong. The crackling of flames caused Eric to glance over Rik's shoulder, and he saw his car, on fire, and floating above the ground. "The Chevelle!" Eric cried, struggling to get out from underneath Rik to do something, anything from losing the car his father had given him to the flames.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:13 am

Rim got off him and pulled him to his feet but refused to let him run blindly to the hovering vehicle. It pained Rik to see a car being destroyed but he had to get Eric and his mother to safety. "C'mon." He urged gruffly, a short and strict command. Rik began to drag Eric towards the twin doors as flames began to lap at the work benches, engulfing the sporadically arranged tools and equipment.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:05 am

As Rik dragged Eric away from the car he stopped trying to fight him to get at his vehicle, letting himself be dragged away. The reality of what was going on started to sink in- why had his car spontaneously lit itself on fire? Not to mention that, why was it floating in the air? He glanced over his shoulder at a determined Rik- he seemed much calmer than he felt, why wasn't he freaking out about the floating, fiery car? Eric didn't know, but he gathered his feet underneath him and worked with Rik, rather than let the other man drag him around. "What's going on?" He shouted at Rik over the roar of the flames.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me