1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:42 pm

Xander sat down and looked over at Catherine and lightly put a hand on her arm and smiles. "We got this. Alright?" After some time the preparations get finished and most of the people leave, leaving the room in a weird quiet state. After time paces we eventually start to hear the sound of the armies marching and some instruments playing with them. We hear a few loud people yelling, which its just normal for their army and they go to rest and set up. The king gets up and goes towards the entrance to go great the King, queen and their princess. (Dun Dun dun! :3)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:59 pm

(Ohhh this is going to be great!)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander,Elizabeth|
    Catherine looked over at Xander and smiled warmly, thankful that she was beside him. She nodded in reply, and was about to reply before she heard the others approaching. She watched the king get up, biting her lower lip nervously.

Elizabeth Turner
    |20 Years|Princess|Location: Meeting|Tags: Xander,Catherine|
    Elizabeth strolled into the meeting room, her eyes straight forward. She remained in line behind her parents with her father leading, of course. Her hands remained clasped in front of her gown which was white with gold trim and designs on the fabric. So far, the day had been horrible for her. She didn’t want to come to the dumb meeting in the first place, but he dad said she was needed there and that she needed to “represent her kingdom”. She wasn’t sure what she needed to be there for, but her dad had been in a mood for a while and she didn’t want to argue too much with him. She watched her parents greet the other king and politely followed suit.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:21 pm

(Yea! :D I hope so!)

Our king smiles at them all and kindly greets all of them to the meeting. "Welcome welcome! I am glad that you all were able to arrive." The king waits for them for them all to sit down then he heads back to his seat and sits as well. "So before we get this meeting started we should all introduce each other. So to start off I'm the king of Karendra , king Liam. This is my son Prince Xander and his close guest Catherine."

When the other king arrives he looks around not minding the place they were in but doesn't look impressed. He has a scar from his forehead down through his eye to the upper part of his cheek. His "royal" clothing is fairly clean armor that clanks around and he just has this angry aura about him. He listens to the king and sits down and gets a drink going. His queen also walks in, certainly the more kinder of the two but not by much, she wears a fancy dress as she tries to be polite enough she goes and sits next to her king. (The king) "Introducing ourselves? As if you guys don't already know about us. We live across a border and you don't even bother to try to learn something about us?"

Liam looks at the king and continues to try to be polite. "Of course I know who you all are, I was just trying to start off the meeting with the names as a formality. King Matthew, Queen Emily, then finally princess Elizabeth."

King Matthew sips on his cup and then places it on the table. "I see that someone had done some searching before hand. But yes yes you are correct. So what are you trying to get out of from this meeting you created? If you want no war you would have to offer some pretty, your lands here aren't touched, perfect land for farms and what else we would need to fight against the other kingdoms."

(I hope the king didn't have another name because I don't remember it >.<. Also Long post! ^^' left a break here for you just in case and such, I hope I can continue this evil sort of king thing going, I generally struggle to keep an evil character.. evil. so yea!)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:38 pm

(No you’re okay! King and Queen’s names aren’t super important! Also I think you’re doing a perfect job of playing an evil king, I’m sure you’ll be able to keep it up! ^^)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine eyed the royal family as they made their entrance, making sure to sit straight despite the feeling of wanting to melt into her seat and out of sight. Her eyes fell on their princess, she was beautiful and the dress she wore was breathtaking. She listened to the discussion nervously but held her composure.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth took her seat by her mother’s side, her hands resting politely on her lap. Though she looked like she was listening, really her mind was running elsewhere. Anywhere but in her current place. She could be off doing something much more fun than this, shooting arrows at targets, riding her house. Basically anything at this point. She could hear the conversation but it almost seemed muffled beneath her thoughts.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:26 am

(I just read your characters post and saw that Elizabeth's parents already had names >.< Would you want me to switch to those instead?)

Xander listened and was looking back and forth from king to king. Nervous and worried, though not showing it. Isn't sure If he should say something himself in this conversation.

King liam nodded. "Well of course I don't want to have a war start. I worry on what would happen if that sort of thing would happen. In terms of supplies we could be willing to make trades and start up a peace treaty of course."

"Peace? Peace does not come easy, there are always cost and risks. Even if we give you peace you do realize that others will notice this and make you a target. Are you just going to try to make peace with every nation? If your that type of ruler you are playing a risky game and I should declare war right now."

"If we have to fight other nations we will in order to protect our kingdom and our loved ones, but if we can help it we would rather not. It we set up peace with you we might be safer in the end. I could supply troops as well as supplies in general to help you with your wars."

"Want peace so much huh? It makes me feel maybe your kingdom isn't as skilled as we might of thought. For now we will trust you and consider the options. If we do accept I have one condition of my daughter marrying your son for this peace you want so much."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:51 am

(No, no! That’s okay, the names aren’t that important so you can leave them lol! No worries)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine listener to the conversation before she felt her heart sank. It sank like a rock in a pond. He had to be joking, right? He had to marry her? Had to? But, he was hers. She loved him. Her face held no emotion as she sat there, but her thoughts were sent reeling.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth’s head snapped to look over at her father when he said his conditions. So that’s why she “needed to be there”. Why didn’t he bother to tell her this was what his plan was? “But, I-” “Elizabeth. Ssh.” her mother hissed, cutting off her protest. She snapped her gaze to stare down at the table in front of her, uncomfortable with this arrangement, but she had absolutely no say in it. She gripped the skirt of her dress beneath the table, angry that her father didn’t care enough about how she felt about it to even warn her.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Xander looked over at the other king then at Catherine, shocked and worried about what is going to happen between them. Catherine was the person he wanted to be with for the rest of his life.

His father looked at the king then over at him briefly. "Surely there is another way to make sure that this is official like a celebration or something."

"Do you want to have this peace or not. I don't want some stupid normal celebration or anything this meeting we are having. This is my part of this deal we are forming, so either you agree or you are wasting me time."

Liam looks at the king sort of shocked and lost for words and Xander starts shaking a bit, but know how important this peace is for our kingdom. "I-I'll do it..."

"If your going to speak you have to speak louder, prince." The king being annoyed easily.

Xander look over at the king and talks later. "I will marry princess Elizabeth." He felt horrible saying those words, even more infront of Catherine and he tried to keep it in as much as possible. His hands were shaking terribly at what he was doing, but it was in hopes that the kingdom wouldn't be in a war that would destroy everything.

(Hey sorry for delayed messages! I am trying something new. I read your messages and just sort of let it sit in my head for a bit to see what I can come up with. I feel like it sort of helps how to get my ideas out! ^^)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:11 pm

(It’s okay! Take your time ^^)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine looked over at Xander as he spoke, it was getting harder to contain herself when he was agreeing to be with someone else. Though her face remained unfazed, her eyes had glistened as she holding back her own emotions. She looked down at her lap, not being able to bring herself to look at the princess that sat across from her.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth looked between the king’s, a frown now sitting upon her face. She wasn’t one for hiding how she feeling, actually she was bad at. She let out a sigh as the prince agreed, her heart sinking. This wasn’t what she wanted. Marrying someone else? No. Her parents got to meet normally, so why was she stuck with this option. She kept her mouth shut this time, knowing her father’s mood was on the verge of tipping over and she didn’t want to be the one that spilled it.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:31 am

Liam looked at his son as he spoke then at Catherine afterwards, he looked over towards reading the room and so how the mood was. "I am glad that it is settled. Though we should be open for other ways to secure this peace just in case, for now let us take a break and enjoy a feast!" A feast was planned for the meeting as a way to hopefully cheer people up so that maybe the meeting would go smoother, now he wanted the feast to hopefully help the moods of the royalty and Catherine.

The other king stood up. "It does seem like you had thought of everything for this meeting, a feast it is for this special occasion." He waited for the queen and princess to get up before walking out, one of Liam's guards guided them to the feast nearby.

(Poor Catherine and Xander :< )
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 am

(I know! :< I feel bad for them but I’m also excited to see where Xander and Elizabeth will take us)
    𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
    Catherine kept her eyes on her lap, what would they even say to each other now? And, where was she even going to stay until they went home? She had been sleeping beside him for the last few nights. She couldn’t help but be angry, because that was the only emotion that felt right. Mad at the other king for wanting that to be the solution, and mad at Xander for agreeing even if he didn’t want to.

Elizabeth Turner
    Elizabeth followed her parents out before finally opening her mouth when she was out of earshot of the others. “You’re kidding me right? That was why you wanted me to attend this meeting? So, you could ship me off to marry some guy I don’t even know?” she asked, her voice higher pitched than normal as she walked beside her father. “We needed peace, Elizabeth.” her mother replied, trying to calm her daughter when her husband ignored her. “Oh, that’s rich and you know it. Father started this whole thing, he didn’t need to do that. This is completely unfair that I don’t have the option to find love on my own.” she rambled on, crossing her arms over her chest.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me