Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby ~~>Quitting<~~ » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 am

Hello

Hey guys, My name is Rin.Okumura<3...But please call me Rin, Or well anything you want. Of course im here looking for a one on one like everyone else. Eh, im a girl pretty obvious if you' think about it. Well, about me, im not the best at grammer or spelling. Im . . . dyslexic i think thats how you spell it. I'm sorry if that kind of stuff gets on your nerves but you can figure that i can't spell or my grammers not good. Im not very literate, but i can be at times deepend on what mood im in and if im on my phone or not. I'd rather play the girl, but I can be the guy. Im pretty much always online, dont get me wrong im not one of those people who dont have a life and spend all day on the computer, its just i dont have very meny friends so I dont get out much. Im not picky on who i RP with just as long as you are nice. I really want to do a beastly Rp but no one is willing to be the beast xP. If your interested please PM me. x3

What i will do

Any Dramatic Romance
Enemy Romance
Teacher x Student(I prefer being student)
Bully x Victim(I could be either, but prefer victim)
Blue Exorcist
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Humanxanthro
Human X Neko
Human X Were animal
Vampires
Wherewolves
Emo romance
Girl x Girl
Guy x Guy
Fallen Angel x Human
Dragons
wolves
Super Natural x Human

Quitting all pets open
~~>Quitting<~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderlandwolf » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:09 am

'Ello there c: I'm WonderlandWolf, but feel free to call me Wonderland or Faith. I'm a fantasy geek, game loving, dog/wolf intellect girl.

Any sort of literacy { I am semi-literate to high semi-literate, but on one on ones, I am usually lacking my spark. Depending on what the plot is, my literacy can be anything. But, if you are writing two liners, you can expect me to write less. }
        Female preference { I do only roleplay females, unless the male is from a TV Show, Book, etc. Or, if I really want to do the plot, then I usually will try.
        On a lot { I am on quite a lot, unless of course something came up or I am forced to be a productive member of society enjoying family time.... }
        Grammar { I am a proud Grammar Nazi, and you can expect me to have pretty good grammar, capitalization, spelling, and punctuation. }
        Forum { I only roleplay in forums. }
        Cursing { Besides crap and hell, my characters do curse, since most of them are teenagers+ }
        Chat { I like to talk a lot through internet c: }
        Sexual orientations { I do only roleplay straight characters, though I have nothing against gays and lesbians. }
        Goths and Emos { Not my cup of tea... }
        Pictures { Pictures are a big thing for me, and I would love if we used realistic pictures for realistic roleplays. }

Literacy { At least two lines of roleplay. }
        Gender preference { Unlike me, being able to roleplay both genders and not mind roleplaying the lead male. }
        On somewhat a lot { At least once a day, very understandable if you cannot though. }
        Grammar { At least a fifth grader's grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. Coming from my perspective when I was in fifth grade; the standards are low. }
        Forum { Being able to roleplay in forums. }
        Chat { I do want a roleplay partner who I can talk to and chat c: }
        Pictures { Being able to use realistic pictures for realistic roleplays. }

{ <3 = Really want to do }
        Demon/Human/Angel { Anything included with these I absolutely love. }
        Human Romance { Really any type, but I don't do some, so PM me for details. }
        Big Time Rush { TV Show only, please with no or very few OC's. }
        The Walking Dead { Game characters or OC's. }
        The Last of Us { Anything to do with the game, but I would love OC's. } <3
        Avatar: The Last Airbender { I can really work with anything, but I would love a TLA/LOK crossover with the GAang as adults and the Krew as kids. }
        YouTube { I absolutely love YouTube, so maybe like a convention or something? Not OC's }
        The Legend of Korra { OC's only, maybe the next generation, or a TLA/LOK crossover with the GAang as adults and the Krew as kids. } <3
        Pokémon { Human OC's only. } <3
        Doctor Who { Eleventh Doctor and two OC's. }
        Cause of Death {EA Game}
        Surviving Highschool { EA Game }
        Minecraft {OC's}

{ Doesn't mean I will not do roleplays without the/a ship listed for the topic, and it doesn't mean I will always roleplay them. }
        Avatar: The Last Airbender - Maiko, Tokka, Sukka, Kataang, Taang
        The Legend of Korra - Linzin, Honorumi {Honora= Mai and Zuko's Daughter, Bumi=Aang's son}, Kinda Tahnorra
        Big Time Rush - Kucy, Jucy
        YouTube - KalelxAnthony, LukexIngrid, Zalfie
        Doctor Who - RoryxAmy, EleventhxRiver Song, EleventhxClara
        Cause of Death - Maltara, Kemy, Kaimy, BlaiseBird
        Surviving Highschool - ZoexHoward, DennixColt, BenxEmily, OwenxPaige, KimixKevin, TaylorxBrendan

⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Gone.Traveling. » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am

Hi I'm .Gone.Traveling.,
but that's pretty long so you can call me .Gone.! (Haha, that kinda rhymes~)
I'm a girl, I have alot of interest but my main ones are art/drawing, cooking, reading, role playing, programming, video games, animals and dance.
I'm on [UTC + 12] New Zealand time and I can get on CS more actively on weekends, holidays or Fridays. I'm busy on Wednesday...
I'm used to Warrior cat RPs, but I want to stretch my wings.

What Can You Expect
I like to say I'm at least semi-lit, and can post 1 liners upto longer paragraphs (depending on the theme of the RP and if it's interesting.)
I'm quite active posting at least 1-4 times a week or more.
I like to create my own charries, not ones from a movie or TV show.
If I do something you don't like just tell me.

What I Expect
At LEAST 1 or more posts a week to keep it going.
At least a few decent sentences to a paragraph.
Semi-lit, not amazing but understandable (no text language).
And to be involved with ideas and planning, etc.
Follow all CS rules.
If you want to stop the roleplay don't just ditch, tell me.
Tell me if you're going away/going to be inactive.
If we make forms for characters they can't be too short, some detail would be good but you don't have to write a book about it.
(Unless you want to xD)
I don't want people who say they're semi-lit+ but use incorrect capitilization, e.g. i instead of I or using a lowercase at the begining of sentences. because it looks 'cool' is ticks me off, sorry. ;)
Also I prefer to write in 3rd person, so if you do 1st person that's okay, but slightly off-putting.
Not to much of that fancy formatting, as it's hard to focus on the text. I love it, but not the point of RPing

What I'd Like To Do
I'll do any of these (Feel free to suggest too) :
*Warrior cats, mostly experianced with roleplaying this.
*Dance school RPs, ballet, hiphop, jazz... Not ballroom so much.

*Any other animal RPs
*Horses, wild, a riding school or on a farm.
*TV shows, eg. survivour - stuck on a deserted island, amazing race
*Minecraft (Might be fun?)
*High school (Maybe, can get boring x3)
*Anime, not romance so much though.
*Guardian animals, owls, Golden compass...
*Pokemon, with or without trainers
*Doctor who
*Fruits basket
*Monkey high
*Adventure time (Maybe?)
*CS pet RPs
*Traveling the world (or other countries)
*Rise of the Guardians

What I Won't Do
*Twilight, bleh
*Romance (Like besides the usual stuff :\)
*Vampies/Werewolves, I don't get nightmares, but it's just not my thing.
*My little ponies, just a bit to babyish for me sorry... It's the sort of thing my little sister would watch, not me.
*Disney channel programs
*Princess/prince things (I might do Once upon a Time though :D)
*Bands or singers -_-
*Harry Potter, love it but NO

*Feel free to ask for one if it's not listed :3

Thanks for reading, I look forward to Role playing some day!

.Gone.
Last edited by .Gone.Traveling. on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.Gone.Traveling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Fleur Morte♥ » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:29 am

♥Blood Corruption♥ wrote:
Greetings...
My name is ♥Blood Corruption♥ but you can call me 'Blood' or 'Xzolhol'.
I am a Senior High School Student and 2009 registered CS users.
I am Australian and my times run on Australian Eastern Standard Time.
I am a regular user with three years roleplaying experience and two years Literature roleplaying experience.
Example of writing: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1808209

Proper 'English' Grammar and Spellings. (You know Colour instead of Color)
At least three to seven paragraphs per character.
A whole HOARD of characters. (In total by the end of a roleplay I'm probably roleplaying about 8-12 characters depending if I decide to cull any of them)
Horror and Dark Themes.
Blood & Gore Themes. (Nothing that serious)
Bi-sexual Characters.

☩Vampires☩┅┅ ➸ I've been playing vampire roleplays for many years and I'd prefer to have them based from Ancient times to the 20th century periods, not 21st Century. Also I'm fairly strict on the plot-lines for this genre but always open for suggestions.
☩Fantasy based on Earth☩ ┅┅ ➸ I prefer roleplaying the fantasy genre in Europe
☩Dark-Fantasy☩ ┅┅ ➸ I enjoy darker themed fantasy adventures over light and bubbly themes. It's always interesting to include assassination or somebody's eye being pecked out.
☩Humans and Humanoids☩ ┅┅ ➸ I have a plot-lines for these sort of things.
☩Werewolves and other Urban Legends☩ ┅┅ ➸ Werewolves, I've never played as them but I think I'd be rather good at one.
☩Historically based roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ Well it depends on what the other roleplayer wants.
☩European Horror roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ Europe. Europe. Europe. How I dream of escaping Australia one day to live there.
☩Ancient Roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ Ancient History student right here.
☩Victorian (19th Century) and Georgian (17th-18th Century) Roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ Georgian roleplays will priority over Victorian roleplays.
☩Pagan Roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ Hmm... Celtics.
☩1920s Roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ Gangsters!
☩1980s Roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ I'd prefer to roleplay the early 80s simply because of the fashion.
☩Undead x Human Master Roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸Wraiths, Revanants and 'True' Zombies
☩Human Servant/Slave x Vampire Master Roleplays☩ ┅┅ ➸ I'd REALLY like to play one of these but set in the 18th Century French Revolution or just before it to add drama.

☥Animal Roleplays☥ ┅┅ ➸ I tried playing as a Wolf once, but I failed miserably.
☥Full Romance☥ ┅┅ ➸ Nope. Nope. Nope.
☥21st Century Based Roleplays☥ ┅┅ ➸ I live under a rock. :3
☥Twilight or Vampire Diaries based Roleplays☥ ┅┅ ➸ Never read them, never will.
☥Any roleplays based on books or movies☥ ┅┅ ➸ Only exception is 'The Vampire Chronicles' series.
☥Purely Teenage based roleplay☥ ┅┅ ➸ I prefer roleplaying as twenty to thirty year old characters.
☥Roleplays that require me to be only a female☥ ┅┅ ➸ I can play better as a man then a woman.
☥Childish based fantasy☥ ┅┅ ➸ Oh look a dragon it's going to eat us,oh wait it's friendly and now I'm its rider... I vote the dragon should rip you limb by limb.
☥Greek Mythology☥ ┅┅ ➸ The Gods are bastards... Their monsters are cool.

"Soldier on little cookie."
♥Fleur Morte♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revenmoore » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:34 am

Hello! I'm Mariana, but you're welcome to call me Marie if you'd like. I'm generally not too picky about what people call me on here, so if you'd prefer some other nickname that'd be fine.^^

About Me:

I'm a pretty laid-back RPer, and if you take awhile to respond I probably won't bother you unless you haven't posted for about a week. I would consider myself to be semi-literate and I can usually type at least one good paragraph; sometimes more, but it depends on the mood I'm in. I love talking to people OOC or even if you just want to talk through PM sometimes. I will RP over the forums, PM, and skype. I can be a bit slow to respond at times because I get fairly bad writer's block. I will generally make you aware of this.

What I Look for In an RP Partner:

I'd love if you wouldn't mind occasional OC chat! I'd also like if you had good grammar and spelling. Otherwise, that's about it, although I would prefer if you would post more than one sentence.^^

Things I Want to RP:

- Warriors; I can't do an RP where we're all mixed up in different clans, however. It gets far too confusing. I'd like to stick to all of our characters being in one clan if possible.

- Marianas Trench (band); If you're interested at all in this just PM me and we can work out a plot.

- Fallout 3/New Vegas; I'm willing to do just about any plot for this one

- Left 4 Dead/Zombie Apocalypse; Any plot. I'll also roleplay canon characters and OCs Only looking for a L4D RP now.

- Forbidden Romance; I'm open to doing almost any type of romance RP in general, but these are my favorite. I prefer to play a girl, but if necessary I can be the guy.

Thanks for reading through this! Please PM me if you're at all interested! uwu

revenmoore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounddogcopper » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 am

Fell+Nik wrote:
Felicity is looking for an RP partner

I'm Felicity. English is not my first language, I'd consider myself about medium-level semi literate. About 10 sentences is the minimum you can expect from me but I can adjust my writing to that of my rp partner. I just can't bring myself to do one liners though, sorry. I'm online everyday, most of the day so I'm available almost all the time. Subject to change depnding on if work wants be to pull more hours. I work nights though so it shouldn't be that much of a hassle. I prefer to roleplay as a male. I've roleplayed as a female in the past but it's not a particular strong suit.

Things I will do

Zombie / Nuclear / Disease Apocalypse
Amish x Englisher
Romance (in addition to another plot)
Teen Pregnancy (in addition to another plot)
Prettymuch anything else

Plots based on the following books;
* Running out of time
* The City of Ember
* The Compound
* Among the Hidden
Things I will not do
- Overly supernatural stuff
- Anything based off bands / TV shows or famous people
- Slave x Master

Thank you for taking the time to read. Hope to hear from you soon!
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!

Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick for free HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz!
hounddogcopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angel-of-music » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 am

Hey there. Angel's looking for a partner.

About me:
. I am stuck on my iPod until mid- August, so my replies may be short or slow
. Despite the above, I am constantly on, and reply as soon as I can
. I can play boy or girl characters
. I will always warn ahead of time if i am leaving or am unable to reply for any length of time (please do the same)

From a partner:
. Able to reply at least once a day or so
. Will offer plot twists and ideas sometimes

I really want to do a plot I have currently come up with:

The phantom's child- a spin off from phantom of the opera

Basically, it's about the son (or, in my mind, it's a son. That can change) of the phantom, who is supposed to follow in his father's footstep and become the next phantom upon his parent's death. Throw in a young woman, who soon catches his eye. He attempts to befriend her, but is very careful not to fall in love. How well he can do that remains to be seen. Mix in some drama, darkness, trickery, danger, and maybe even an arranged marriage, and you've got my idea.

Will do:
. Any forbidden romance
. Vampires, shapeshifters, ect. (Fantasy)
. Alternate worlds
. Anything medieval
. Crime/ mystery (NCIS, CSI, ect.)

Won't do:
. Mxm or fxf (just no good at it)
. Real life, schools, anything normal ( by itself)
. Animals
. Too much violence
. Love at first sight

I didn't want to take hours to type this, and am low on ideas to list, so feel free to offer up any ideas of your own. If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please pm me and we'll work something out.
Angel-of-music

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm not from your planet

Postby lennon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 am

Crazy Lady wrote:
Greetings

A Little About Me
⇢⇢⇢ Well I am a teenager that loves animals and likes to learn. I ride horses and enjoy it more than anything else. My mother believes I am very mature for my age, and I don't have attitude problems like many people my age. I can easily act like an adult. I enjoy to role play and read in my free time. I also participate in dog agility. : )

What I am Interested In
⇢⇢⇢ I am open to almost any idea right now. I enjoy romance plots with a twist, and opposites like good girl x bad boy or poor x rich. They don't have to be opposite, but I really don't want a plot that just involves summer, those are getting overused. I also enjoy werewolves, and maybe a hint of romance added. Like I said, I am open to almost anything.

What I am capable of
⇢⇢⇢ Activeness: Now that it is summer I have much more free time and can reply at least once a day. But I do have to warn you, I go camping with my family and can be gone for 3-4 days. I would notify you if this was the case. If your in the same time zone as me (West Coast) then I will be able to reply much more. Sometimes I will be seen on CS but not reply to an rp, don't take it personally. I might be on a phone or don't have enough muse to give you the reply you deserve.
Literacy: My average is two paragraphs with 7-12 sentences each. Sometimes I am have a rough day and only do one paragraph, but don't count on it too often. I strive to add as much detail into my posts, but, like any real person, you can't be perfect 100% of the time. I make mistakes, they don't happen too often, and I try my best to keep good grammar and neat spelling.
Characters: I do have a somewhat detailed form I use for all my characters. I can play both male and female, although I do prefer the girl part. For some plots I will request the female. I ask that you be able to play both male an female too. I can make pretty posts and won't post while on a phone. Depending on the character, I use both first and third person point of view. I like to mix it up, so it would be handy if you do both also.

What I Expect From You
⇢⇢⇢ I'm not going to ask too much of you. I am not super picky. I would like someone around the same literacy level as me and can post at least once a day, unless they have a reason. Someone who can play both male and female, and preferably third and first person. I would like it if you are one the West Coast like me, but it isn't needed. I am just looking for someone similar to me so we can have a good time. : )

lennon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Apart from what I've written below and the facts in my signature I figure you may want to know who you're RPing with. Hi, my name is Cierra Hope, please just call me Cierra, or any other nickname you can think of. I am in college and I will be working full time starting tomorrow. Yes, right now it is the summer (I live in the eastern standard timezone in the US, but usually I get on the computer much later. It might be easier to RP with you if you're in a timezone where it might be 5pm here, but 2pm by you). As I said, it is the summer but I have a full time job from 7am to 430pm, Monday-Friday until the end of August... and no, my cellular device does not have wifi capabilities... I have a "dumb phone". I get on a lot on Saturdays and Sundays really depend on when I have time. I go riding at some point between 9 and 11, then I go do a mother-daughterx2 thing around 2, and occasionally I'll go to church or hang out with my friend. I'm not really sure what else to type, so read on n_n ... oh actually, I should ad this => I love emoticons and cute keyboard made faces.

(ehm... MY requirements... If your RP doesn't have these <or at least most of them> there's a good chance I won't join)

Characters ╢╟ First, let's just get this out of the way, I don't do RPs that combine anime/cartoons and humans... I don't like it. Either the RP only accepts humans <which I prefer> or it only accepts anime/cartoons. Now that is out of the way I'll go on. I prefer that there isn't a character limit on the RP, I feel that we can decide when we are at our top amount and can not handle any more... we don't need someone else to decide for us (although if it is an RP with limited spots I can understand). After typing that (look left <=) I should clarify something. I will still join limited character RPs... so long as I can have the majority of characters being female. I will not play two males and one female, I'm not very comfortable playing males so I either play an even amount of both or more females. As far as romances go, I have nothing against any sexuality, but the only one my characters will ever be is straight... and any RPs that I create will only allow straight characters. I am not capable of RPing anything other than straight, and I don't like to have it in my RPs because it still makes me feel a tad weird... I will join an RP with any sexuality in it though, as long as my characters can be straight. I'm digressing for a moment and going back to the human and anime thing. I want to add that I prefer when they look realistic, and I don't do goth or emo types... sorry. Again, I'll still join an RP with unrealistic looking characters or goth/emo characters (I won't do an emo/goth only rp). I believe that's all I have to say about this. Oh! Actually, if you couldn't tell from the mini profiles above, all of my humans belong more in the country, or somewhere they can have horses and other animals. I like to RP the riding, nature type.

Literacy ╢╟ This should be a pretty easy, mini paragraph really. I'm rather easy going with literacy, I have my preferences, but as long as I can make sense of what your RP is saying and I don't think it's asking too much of me I'll join. Depending on the type of RP my literacy level varies. For an animal only RP (I only do a very select few of these) I tend to do anything between posting more than three words, with no text talk and two or three lines at the most. I'm still working on my RP skills with that. For humans and the human-type I prefer low semi-literate at three to five plus lines. Usually I have a hard time writing more than five lines unless it's a character that I can really relate too (hint, hint, I can usually write more for girls or cowboys). I almost always have proper spelling and grammar, so I appreciate if the people I RP with also have it. No, I don't mind OOC conversations... so long as they don't go on for like 2+ pages with nothing more than OOC content.

Forms and Roleplaying ╢╟ I'll start with forms, I don't have much to say about them. As far as forms go, it doesn't much matter to me whether or not one is provided, I have RPs, I can use those forms. Although, if a form is provided I will probably use it, unless the RP creator says otherwise and I feel like mine is more thorough (which doesn't happen often). There are certain things that I like to RP out or put down as a WIP (personality, history, dislikes, ect..) but I will willingly fill them out if you need me too. On to the roleplaying, again, I don't believe I have too much to say that I haven't already said. I will never be my own significant other, I feel like you are not RPing then... you're simply writing a story. However, I will RP family members and such which I do quite often. I try to make my posts detailed and pretty. I will format it whenever I am on a computer (although I pretty much use a variation of the same formatting for all of my characters). I like to follow the site rules, so if your RP is meant to break the rules don't even bother suggesting it to me. I am open to all RP forms, group, 1x1, invite only, threads (i prefer these), PMs, off site, email.

(Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)

Heartland
        ╚ Group Rp = Any characters, preferably Amy/Ty/Lou/Mallory/Georgie ╝
        Amy & Ty ╝
        Mallory & Jake ╝
      Warriors
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Cannon ♀ & Cannon ♂ ╝
      Horse & Rider
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Romance
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Harry Potter
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Luna & Neville ╝
        Ginny & Harry ╝
        Hermione & Ron ╝
      Hunger Games
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Katniss & Peeta ╝
        Primrose & Rory ╝
      Disney Based
        ╚ Group Rp <maybe> ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Belle & Beast ╝
        Kiara & Kovu ╝
        Nola & Simba ╝
        Pedy & Pongo ╝
        Melody & OC ╝
        Ariel & Eric ╝
        Rapunzel & Flynn ╝
        ╚ Just PM me for more pairs ╝
      Quest For Camelot
        Kayley & Garret ╝
      I'll add more as they come to mind... feel free to make suggestions

(You will need to convince me to do these. Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)

Country Meets City
        Country ♀ & City ♂ ╝
      Teen Pregnancy
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Royalty
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Medieval/Different Time Period
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Arranged Marriage
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
      Pokemon
        ╚ Group Rp ╝
        OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
        Misty & Ash ╝

(Turn back now if this was your idea... I will NEVER do this stuff... If you want reasoning for it please ask.)

Insane Asylum
      Horror
      LGBT only
      War/Fighting/Religion Based
      Animal Abuse/Abuse Based
      Most animal RPS except Warrior Cats
      Please PM me if you would like to do an RP or have an RP I may be interested in)

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules9009 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:13 pm

puppet. wrote:
puppet. wrote:
Hello there!
Now, I'm not going to bore you all with a lot of words and fancy text. That can be left for our roleplay!
About me- I am in the central time zone, and am at least on 4 times a week for over two hours. But, as a notice for my roleplaying soon-to-be partners, I'm going threw some family issues because my sister has passed, so please be patient with me. I will not keep you waiting unless I say otherwise for more then two days. I can type about a full, 5 lines + paragraph.

What i would like from you- In all honesty, I do not mind if you aren't a chattter, or only like to miniamize your posts, or if you have slight spelling issues. I'm friendly, and will cope. Now, don't take advantage of that however. All I ask is that you can write three lines and at least try to make sense. ^^ And don't mind me making weird little faces once and a while. Its a habbit. c:

What I will roleplay-
- Anything involving fantasy/ magic!
- Avengers
- vampires/ real, fantasy werewolves.
- Harry Potter
- Anything involving Thor or Loki c:
- Dragons
- Sonic
- Apocalypse
- Anything else really. Just no one direction or Justin Beiber stuff please?

Thanks~ ^^
right]Image
Image[/right]

This is мє

But we must never forget the frightening but ωση∂єяƒυℓ fact that life will a l w a y s go on

• • •

So stop worrying about what you have to l o o s e and start ƒσ¢υѕιηg about what you have to g α ι η!
jules9009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me