1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Ashley frowned a bit and then sat on her knees beside him before she hugged him. "Hey, Joe. You know it's just her hormones. She is tired, you are tired and I think Maybe you just need to go into the room and take a nap." She told him and tried to get him to his feet. She then frowned as a doctor came over and picked up Joe to take him to a room to lay down in to sleep.

The nurse at the desk looked at the paper and happily wrote that she would take them to the room. When they got to the room, Carly was looking at Zander in the incubator as a nurse was getting him out for feeding time. Carly sniffled and glanced at the door to see her parents before she let tears fall from her eyes. 'I'm giving him up for adoption.' She signed and then looked at the baby. Not really sure if she really would, she was still thinking. If she didn't want him after she was better then maybe it was for the best.

Wendy frowned and looked at Owen when she saw what her daughter had signed. 'We have to talk her out this.'

Karis smiled and laughed. "Well we will see." She said and then sighed. "I didn't let Reagan bring Beary."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:03 pm

Joe was silent from the shock, tears running down his face. He didn't fight the doctor and just stayed still as he carried him to an empty room before he just laid there on the bed, staring at the wall.

Zander cried as the nurse took him out of the incubator before he quiet down in Carly's arms and started to nurse.
Owen smiled as they followed the nurse to the room and smiled again when he saw Carly and the baby before he frowned at what she had signed. He nodded in agreement with his wife before walking over to the bed and gently put his hand on her leg so she would look,'Why?' He asked her about what she had said.

Rick chuckled a bit,"I guess we will see." He said before glancing at her,"That's okay. Besides, we wouldn't want her to lose it." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:30 am

Ashley just went to the room with Joe and sat there on the couch quietly, knowing that he needed her, but also knowing that he needed some quiet time too.

Carly looked at Zander for a moment and smiled before she remembered the little bickerment with Joe. She then looked at her hands and couldn't sign because she didn't want to end up accidentally hurting Zander. She looked at him straight in the face. She spoke slowly so he could read her lips. "Because my hormones got me and I yelled at Joe and I'm afraid I messed everything up."

Wendy led Simon into the room before she went to sit on the couch with him. 'Now we know that her wanting to give up the baby is wrong, but we can't yell at her or make her more upset.' She signed to him.

Kairs nodded and smiled. "You know we may not have any grandkids before we die." She said with a laugh as they were like already in their thirties.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:05 am

Joe just laid there quietly before his eyes slowly started to close, a few tears slipping out.

Owen carefully saw what she was saying before nodding in understanding,'You've yelled at Joe before due to your hormones, so why would this one be any different?' He asked her curiously, wondering if he was missing something.

Simon slightly raised a brow,'Not like we can yell anyways.' He signed.

Rick chuckled a little before glancing at her,"Now what makes you say that? Wouldn't we technically have a grandson now?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:28 am

Carly sniffled and then sat Zander up to burp him. "I told him that I hated him." She said and then when he burped he smiled. "Want to hold him?" She asked.

Wendy nodded her head. 'Maybe you could try hugging her.' She signed to him softly. 'She probably needs your support.'

Karis nodded and smiled. "I guess so." She said and bit her lip. "Its been so long since we have seen Joe."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 am

Zander quietly babbled after he burped. Owen gave a slow nod,'I'm sure that he knows that you didn't truly mean it.' He signed before smiling and nodding his head.

Simon sighed quietly before he got up and moved over to his little sister,'Do you..... need a hug?' He signed slowly.

Rick smiled,"Just because we haven't seen him in a couple weeks, doesn't mean he's forgotten us." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 am

Carly carefully handed Zander to him before she looked at Simon and nodded before she held out her arms. She just wanted to find Joe and tell him how sorry she was.

Wendy smiled and came to Where Owen was to see baby Zander. She smiled and then looked at her daughter and son.

Karis nodded her head. "Yeah, but when will we be able to have him come for family gatherings again?" She asked him and then looked back to check on Reagan.

Logan sighed and went to sit in the livingroom. "I'm finally done loading up the truck for in the morning."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 am

Owen smiled at Carly before his eyes shined a little as he looked at his grandson. He looked at Wendy and gently kissed her before looking back at his grandson.

Simon smiled a bit as he hugged his sister.

Reagan was quietly singing as she traces her finger on her carseat.
Rick chuckled a little,"Honey, he'll still come for family gatherings. Carly and their little one too. They're all family." He reminded her.

Brooked looked up from the little book she was looking at with Troy and smiled at Logan,"That's good. Did you manage to get Saturday off work?" She asked him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:11 am

Wendy smiled and returned the kiss before rested her head on Owen's shoulder. She then frowned as she looked to Carly.

Carly was hugging Simon back, tears flowing down her face. She then pulled away from the hug and looked at him. 'Was Joe out there?' She signed.

Karis nodded and smiled. "I guess it just brings back memories of when he was always around and I missed that. It was kinda like I had a son." She Admitted.

Logan nodded his head. "Yup I did so we can head out early in the morning and make it by mid afternoon." He said proudly before he sat down by them.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:19 am

Simon gently rubbed Carly's back before he looked at her,'I saw him for a brief moment on the ground in the hall before a doctor took him to another room.' He signed to her.

Rick smiled at her with a little nod,"I totally understand." He said as they neared the hospital.

Brooke smiled happily,"I can't wait to see everyone again." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me