1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:10 pm

(THAT IS AN Amazing IDEA!)

Nevada nodded. "Can we get daddy a stuffed kitten?" She asked with hope and ran to one she saw.

Kaden smiled and shook the mans hand. "I'm doing great man, so this is your little boy Clout? Oh remember how we had that arranged marriage set up for one of your sons and my son's daughter? Well this is one of them, but she's human so that can't do... So I'll show you a picture of Nevada." He showed him.

Clout smiled at her. "Hi, wanna see if we can go to the park and play?"

Hope nodded and smiled. "Um, what do your parents normally get you on birthdays?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Glory chuckled and said: "If You really want to but are you sure?" She smiles a little following the girl.

Tom laughed a bit saying: "I am doing alright thank you, it's strange seeing you so old... guessing this means you will soon change lives?" He then took the picture and smiles saying: "Hmm I remember yes, she seems to be a beautiful girl but I am cerious, how can her sister be a human? Isn't that exstreemly rare to happen?"

Stella nods a little and said: "Okay!"

Jonathan shrugs and said: "They usually enjoy throwing a large party or so when I was younger."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:26 pm

Nevada nodded and smiled. "This kitty!" She laughed and held up the stuffed animal.

Kaden rubbed the back of his head. "Well their mother is human so not really that rare in that case." He then told him his plan to start their new life. "So don't panic when you get a call." He then thought. "I want y'all over for supper tonight."

Clout saw the picture of Nevada and just shrugged her off. "So Stella lets lest our ice cream!"

Hope nodded and soon they got home. "Wow, no one is here..."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Glory smiles and said: "Okay." She bought the cat then said: "So want to go look for some dresses? We can make you a princess."

Tom smiles saying: "I see, it's still rare but that does take away some cases... and yes it would be nice catching up on dinner, so is there a time we should arrive?"

Stella nods and ran over to get an ice cream happily.

Jonathan glanced around and said: "Guess they took the girls out or something."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Soon it was dinner time and Kaden sat there and ate his food. "So soon the kids can all go play and all us adults can have a long talk."

Hope looked at her food and gently pushed it away. "I'm not very hungry Mom..." She sat there and noticed Tom looking at her.

Nevada looked at Clout and smiled. "We can all go play in my room, but if you hurt Stella I hurt you."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Glory nods looking at the kids leaving then back over at Kaden before looking at the guests.

Jonathan found it rare that his family invited guests then said: "Okay so can someone exsplain what is going on a bit more?"

Stella goes running towards the room happily and said: "He won't hurt me we already played this morning."

Clout nods and followed then towards the room while he said: "What will we be playing?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Kaden sighed and looked at Tom. "You sure you still wanna do this before I tell them all?" He asked. "I might be ready for a new life, but I don't wanna have it if you back out on this."

Hope took a bite of the pasta and tried to keep a straight face. "This is good, mom." She then frowned and said. "New life?"

Nevada looked at the two. "How about we play hungry hippo?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Clout tilted his head and said: "How do a play that?" Stella only chuckled and started getting some things.

Tom nodded and said: "I am still completely fine with it, backing out isn't my style anyway." He chuckled a little.

Jonathan looks at his parents saying: "You're planning on dieing soon aren't you?"

Glory smiles at Hope saying: "You don't need to eat it if you don't want to sweety... I can smell your a vampire so no need trying to hide it."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Kaden chuckled. "Well yeah my death may not be a car crash anymore. Um Clout and Nevada are now in an arranged marriage."

Hope's eyes widened and she let out a hiss. "Jonathan, did you know about this!?" She asked him as her eyes turned red.

Nevada went to him. "Well someone acts as food and the other two have toy sords and they tap the food to win."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Jonathan looks at Hope and said: "No I did not... but it's also not unusual for vampires to have strange marriages so calm down and listen first."

Glory looks over at Kaden and said: "Okay so I am guessing we will be living longer in this life now?"

Stella nods and Clout said: "Alright let's play then!"

Tom looks over at the two and said: "Your daughter would have a rather good live where we come from miss Hope so you shouldn't worry about her safety."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me