1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:39 pm

Xander looked over at her and smiled and gently put his arms around her as she layed down. He really did feel a lot better with her around. He worried a little less knowing that she was going to be rooting for him no matter what and that made him feel good. He likely kisses her cheek. "Goodnight my love." He then slowly closes his eyes to sleep. (Time skip? ^^)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:10 am

(Yup! ^.^)
    ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine closed her eyes and leaned into his kiss a little with a happy and tired smile. โ€œGoodnight, Xander.โ€ she replied with a warm tone. She curled slightly into his side as she closed her eyes once more to sleep. It didnโ€™t take long for the girl to fall into a comfortable sleep.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:45 am

Xander quickly feel asleep as well, glad that he was sleeping with the person he had loved. When morning came around some light peered through the entrance of the tent and hit Xanders face causing him to wake up and look around. "Ugh.. today's the day huh.." He talked to himself quietly and feared what today would bring. He remained still though to let Catherine sleep.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Catherine turned a little in her sleep only to flutter her eyes open as a beam of light shone through her eyelids. She glanced around before looking up at Xander and smiled softly. โ€œGoodmorning,โ€ she murmured after pressing a small kiss to his cheek. Today was the day. That theyโ€™d find out how to settle things once and for all with that other kingdom. And, it would be quite the lie if she said she wasnโ€™t worried about what the outcome would be.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:00 am

"Goodmoring Catherine" Xander smiled at her and slowly stretched. "So the meeting is today.. this should be interesting. I am not sure when it is going to be taking place so I should get ready for the meeting." He slowly got up and stretched more and looked back at Catherine. "Just so you know, you dont have to attend this if you dont want."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Catherine watched him for a moment after he got up before she got up herself. She shook her head โ€œNo, I want to,โ€ she murmured, offering him a small smile. โ€œI want to be there. Support you.โ€ she added. She reached for his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before she released it again.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:31 am

Xander smiled at Catherine thinking of how thoughtful she was being. "Well we should get some food and see about some different clothing and maybe a bath at the nearby town before the meeting starts." A few things to keep them busy before the event started.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:49 am

Catherine clasped her hands in front her and nodded in agreement. โ€œYeah, I think thatโ€™s a good idea.โ€ she said, glancing at the tentโ€™s opening. โ€œFood first?โ€ she asked as she looked back over at him, unsure of what he wanted to do first.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:37 pm

"Yup I am fine with food first!" Xander smiled and walked up to hold her has as they went to go find food, which wasnt far some of the food was ready prepared and some of it was still being made and so he went that direction. There was eggs and some other meats, vegetables and fruits, some breads. A few sweets around there as well if anyone wanted any.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:57 pm

Catherine smiled at him before she followed out of the tent and into the sunshine. She squinted against the light for a moment before her eyes adjusted. After getting up to the table, she placed some food into her plate, but not too much. Her appetite wasnโ€™t as big, a mixture between being nervous and just not too hungry. โ€œHow are you feeling?โ€ she asked Xander softly, looking over at him curiously.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me