1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:07 pm

Nevada started to chant with her sister and sat on the couch.

Hope frowned at him and tried to think. "I'm secretly a vampire hunter myself. I just took one out." She told him and hoped he buy the lie.

Kaden walked into the living room. "Well I hope Jonathan changes Hope soon or he will have to leave her." He then beamed. "Would you listen to that?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Stella smiles happily talking now then looks at her grandparents saying: "I can say R!" She laughed a little.

Jonathan sighs and said: "Stop making up those lies! You are a vampire and I can smell that." He narrowed his eyes a little still wanting to know what happened.

Glory laughed a little saying: "He will don't worry... well seems like someone can finally say the word she wanted to."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Nevada smiled. "I used mind control so she could say it!" She beamed.

Hope flinched and her eyes went blood shot red. "It's your fault for claiming me.. Look I saw this vampire, he looked hungry so I let him have a little blood, but then he gave me his blood then he snapped my neck." She then yanked her arm away. "Now I'm going to make copies, Mr. Bloodstone..." She unlocked the door and went to the printer.

Kaden smiled. "Great Job Stella! Now Nevada, don't use that to get what you want, it won't do any good."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Stella grins then hugged her sister before she said: "Thank You sister." She held her sister close.

Jonathan narrowed his eyes saying: "We will continue this discussion after work so don't forget that." He walks back to his desk.

Glory laughed a little and said: "So Nevada want to go shopping today?" She looks at the girl smiling.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Nevada hugged her then nodded to her grandma. "Me go put on dress then we can go!" She ran to her room to get dressed.

Kaden picked up Stella. "And we can go get icebreaker Ice cream." He chuckled and went to get her dressed.

Hope came back with the copies and relocked the door. "No we might as well continue while I work. So spit it out."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Glory smiles and followed Nevada to help her a little then she picked up the girl and left the house to get to the mall.

Stella smiles and held her grandfather saying: "Can I get a chocolate ice cream?" She looks at him hopeful.

Jonathan looks back at her saying: "Why the hell would you even give your blood to someone else, by now you should know better... claimed humans can't feed other vampires since it would make them sick." He sighs shaking his head a little then said: "Can't be helped anyway."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Nevada sat in her car seat. "So when am I gonna die and get a job grandma?" She asked with a hope that it would be soon.

Kaden's nodded and drove to the icebreaker Ice Cream store. "Now they have tons of flavors sweetie." He showed her a small menu and let her choose.

Hope threw her hands up. "I don't care if he gets sick! One less blood sucker in the world!" She kept working. "But now I am one.." She took off her necklace. "Apparently this was garage..."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Glory laughed a little and said: "I won't die Nevada... well not really anyway but if you are talking about 'deing' then it should be soon."

Stella nods and soon took the menu looking at it saying: "What will you take grandpa?" She smiles a little bit sure what to take.

Jonathan stood back up and walks over to her saying: "Alright just calm down Hope." He hugged her closer to him then said: "Everything will be fine... just fine, you will just need to get use to some things."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Nevada nodded and smiled. "Daddy is off tomorrow! And I'm gonna spend the day with him!" She smiled as she was gotten out of the car. "That store is shiny!"

Kaden looked at the menu and pointed to tigers blood, which was really a cherry flavored ice cream that was a little spicy. "That's very good."

Hope nodded and pouted. "Now I can't have the pasta your mom was gonna make tonight and I love her pasta!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm

"Just remember tomorrow daddy would like to spend time with mommy too... but let's go find him a gift what do you say?" Glory said smiling while walking through the mall.

Stella smiles and said: "Can I also try that?" She then spotted two people coming in that seemed like a father and son. She didn't know they are actually purebloods who came to greet her grandfather. The boy was most likely only a little older then her while the man seemed in his forties. He then said: "Nice seeing you around again Kaden, how have you been all these years?"
(Would be funny if Stella meets Nevada's future husband before her XD)

Jonathan chuckled and said: "You can still try eat it."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me