1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Xander walked back to the camp with Catherine looking around seeing bits of food being handed out and He goes to get some for the both of them then sitting next to their tent and handing her the food while smiling. After that he starts to slowly munch on his food and look around at the camp and the preparations.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:02 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine followed beside him before she broke away to her food. After she got her food, she sat herself beside him and began to eat her food. She watched the area around them as people set up, her mind wandering to the possible outcomes of the meeting tomorrow. She didn’t let on anymore that she nervous, doing well to keep that contained as she thought.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Xander continued to eat his food and he thought about what to talk about, what to mention that would right or to lighten the mood if needed. He though of what business they might be talking about. In general lost in thoughts.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:44 am

Catherine had noticed that Xander had gotten lost in his thoughts. She continued to eat her food, but reached her free hand to his and held it gently. She smiled a little before eating more food. Sometimes you just needed someone to keep you grounded, and she just wanted to help him with that.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Xander lightly gripped her hand back and smiled slightly while he was thinking. He continued to eat until his form hit the plate a couple of times then he put his fork down and looks over at Catherine. "Heh.. I guess I wasnt paying attention much.. sorry about that.. I hope I didnt miss anything."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Catherine smiled a little and continued to hold his hand. She glanced over when she heard the clatter of his silverware before smiling in amusement. She leaned over and gently pressed a little kiss to his cheek β€œYou’re okay, you didn’t miss anything.” she murmured in reply before she finished her food.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 am

Xander got up and stretched seeing Catherine finish her food. "Well I should gesd to bed early to get a lot of sleep for tomorrw.. Your free to do anything you would like though I guess there isnt much when it's getting dark.." Xander waits patiently for Catherine's choice .
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:43 am

(Sorry for the late reply!! I was at a friend’s)
    Catherine shrugged before she finally got up as well β€œNo, that’s okay. I’ll go to bed too, I’m surprisingly tired.” she replied as she pushed in the chair. β€œProbably from traveling.” she added before she headed towards the tent. Honestly, the prospect of laying in the bed sounded amazing at that moment.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:57 am

(No your fine! ^^' I havent been replying as much either! Still in Japan so Finding wifi isnt the easiest thing to do.)
Xander nodded and followed Catherine to their tent and move the curtains for Catherine to enter then following in behind her. Xander stretched and layed down onto the bed and got comfy while leaving space for Catherine to lay down as well.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Catherine smiled lightly as she laid beside him. Small moments like these were nice enough to almost make her forget about everything happening tomorrow. To just forget about the future and worry about the present with him.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me