1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:08 am

Xander nods. "This is really nice!" Xander lays down in the field looking up at the sky, surrounded in flowers. "This spot is a really good view of the sky." Xander looked over at Catherine and smiled, he was glad she was here to help him relax and be calm a bit more during situations like this.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:57 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
    |18 Years|Servant|Location: Lands|Tags: Xander|
    Catherine smiles at him as he laid down, slight amusement played in her eyes before she moved to rest beside him. She looked up at the sky, watching the clouds move. β€œXander, look. That one looks like a dog.” she told him, bumping him with her elbow playfully to get his attention.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Xander smiled and looked over at her then over at where she is looking and laughs slightly. "So it is! Bit of a weird dog though." He continues to look at the sky looking for other shaped clouds. "That one looks like a cup!"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:54 pm

(Sorry for not replying at all yesterday!! I have family in town for the holiday :< )
    Catherine laughed softly and nodded in agreement, it definitely was a weird looking dog. β€œIt does,” she agreed and followed it with another laugh. She inched a little closer to him as she continued to watch the clouds roll past above them. It was peaceful there, for now at least, and she liked that.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:50 am

Xander put his arm around her and moved closer and continued to look at the beautiful sky above them. During this calm moment Xander actually feel asleep silently watching the sky with Catherine. Finding the whole area really relaxing and calming
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:55 am

Catherine smiled as he moved closer, resting her head gently onto his shoulder. The next time she glanced over, he was out cold, and she was glad he was sleeping since he didn’t always get a good amount. Silently, she gazed back up at the sky, thinking to herself. She couldn’t help but feel a pit in her stomach, like something bad was going to happen. This was all too good, too nice.. too calm. It was almost like the calm before the storm, and that thought made her uneasy.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:31 am

After a little while he wakes up and shifts around slightly, sleepy and he looks around, looking at her. "I feel asleep? Sorry about that.. I guess I am still tired." He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "I hope tomorrow isn't going to be too difficult to handle.."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 am

Catherine looked over at him as he moved, her gaze gentle. She shook her head and smiled at him β€œNo need to apologize,” she murmured, messing up his hair playfully before listening to his words. She nodded β€œI hope so too..” she said, looking over at him again. She knew he could handle it, that the king could handle it, but it still made her nervous for them.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Xander smiled and relaxes more. "I guess we should head back and get some rest and food for tomorrow.. the other kingdom should be here by then." Xander slowly got up, helping Catherine up as well if she wanted the help. (Could be heading to Japan tomorrow! ^^')
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:01 pm

(That’s exciting! I hope you have loads of fun! :D)
    Catherine nodded in response to his words and took his hand as she stood up. β€œI suppose you’re right, you need good rest.” she replied and smiled at him. She was nervous, yes, but didn’t let it show. He had enough on his plate as it is, and to have to worry about her was just more added on. She slipped her arm through his as they walked, remaining close at his side.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me