.:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Twisting Crazy:. 1x1 DGY & Bae

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:05 pm

Kami
I muttered apologies when he jumped, not meaning to startle him. Maybe I should have just not said anything? His glare caused her to frown a bit, feeling a bit bad about upsetting him. "yeah, no problem." She said, taking the bar of soap he held out to her. "Thanks." Kami said, glad for the opportunity to get clean now but not entirely sure how comfortable she'd be in this situation with him. Turning so her back was to him, Kami supposed that it would be best if she just quickly undressed and got in the water. Slipping off her hoodie and jeans, she set them carefully on the rock by her clean clothes. Kami didn't even dare a look toward him before she grabbed the soap and hurried into the water, having had decided to keep her undergarments on to avoid too much awkwardness. "I didn't think it'd be this cold." She said. Teeth chattering against the cold water, she moved far enough in to not be able to touch the rocky, muddy bottom. Instead, she tread water to keep afloat and began to create suds with the soap in her hands, washing her arms and shoulders. "I'll be quick and then it can be your turn." Kami says, barely glancing at him
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:00 pm

Lucas
I ignored her mumbles, I was to invested in my own thoughts to really get it. I didn't care I knew better then to get distracted and I did it anyways. It was only my fault. Hearing her splash into the water and telling me she didn't think it was going to be cold made me laugh. Of course it was going to be cold it wasn't like a tub with a tab. I shurgged my shoulders gently laying back on the rocky shore. "Take all the time, I may get a good tan before you get out of there." I chuckled softly putting my arms behind my head to act as a pillow. "Do you think we could fish in this river?" I asked softly, knowing Ill distract her and maybe she'll head back to the house because she is tired after this. So she doesn't know that I can't swim. It's rather embarrassing.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:54 am

Kami
I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his remark. "Well you could definitely use a tan." I tease, looking over my shoulder to stick my tongue out at him. I wasn't really one to talk though, I realized as I saw how pasty my skin had become. Continuing to soap up, I tilted my head at the question. It wasn't a super fast flowing river, and looking up at the bend we were definitely downhill from it's natural source. Maybe a lake or a large pond or even a mountain spring. "I think there are definitely fish in this river." I say, squinting at the water now to try to determine if I can see anything swimming around. "We probably have a good shot, but it will depend on what kind of bait we can use." I shrug at that before turning to look at him lounging on the bank. "Are you enjoying your sunbath?" I ask. He sure looked relaxed, leaning back on his arms like that.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:45 am

Lucas
I gave a little laugh at her tease. I knew I needed to tan, I've been so pasty. Haven't really had the time to just relax in the sun, since everything happened I haven't had a moment of peace. It was nice to be able to settle down. My eyes closed, but I can still feel the brightness of the day, still see the sun behind my eyelids. "Of course there's fish, we can just start collecting them so we don't have to go into town." I stated simply with a shrug, like it was the easiest thing to see. "I'm sure they'll eat whatever we find. Like worms or what not." I spoke with a huff, shifting around to flip onto my stomach to cook the other side of me. "Kwin, do all females take this long to get clean? Maybe that's why they always smell better then us." I spoke softly more for myself then for her to answer. I felt that we were getting to know each other, I couldn't remember her at all. I should remember. Maybe I'm meant to relearn, or I'm simply just going to struggle to get all the facts straight. Maybe I'll enjoy learning about someone more then shutting them out. "What are we eating tonight?" I asked softly trying to get my jumble of a brain straight.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:59 pm

Kami
I couldn't help but chuckle as he spoke about the fish. I was sure that there was plenty of fish and options for bait, but there was no way it could be so simple. "That's a good plan. Let's hope the fish agree." I say with a shrug. With enough time I was sure we'd get something, but it would take some trial and error at least. His next words had my eyes raising and I laughed. "I don't like feeling dirty." I say simply, scrubbing away with the soap. "Feel free to take as long as you need when it's your turn." I begin rinsing the suds away from my hair and skin. "Ummm... Well there are some canned vegetables. We could also have peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I tried to get things that don't require refrigeration." I explain gently. Holding my breath, I submerge completely under the water, rinsing all of the soap away before resurfacing. "gah, it is freezing!" I complain, shivering. "Okay I'm done." I huff, moving quickly to get out of the water and wrap up in my towel. Setting the soap on the rock, I wrap up and shiver. "Alright bucko, your turn."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:45 am

Lucas
I nodded softly, I guess that was true. The fish needed to agree with getting eaten. I've never fished I guess she would be better in that knowledge. Her laugh filled the space, it sounded nice. I was growing to like it I noticed when I was waiting for it to happen again. Sighing I shook my head to rid of my thoughts. I found myself lifting up from my position on the ground to get myself sitting. Squinting from the bright ass sun. Hearing the options, I couldn't help but make a face, but then again, I couldn't disagree with her thought process. As they didn't have a fridge and well with the bright sunlight the snow was melting quickly. Her complaint made me laugh a little bit. Knowing I was about to say the same thing. Opening my eyes as the towel slid around herself I was left with just getting up. Which I did, very slow like. I didn't like being dirty either but there was a reason I didn't go camping or to the pool or anywhere for that matter. "Ill meet you back to the house? Right?" I asked softly hoping she make herself leave. But I wasn't quite sure she would. "I shouldn't be to long." I chuckled softly walking to the waters edge and looked into the ripples. Taking a deep breath before I was able to move my legs into the water. She was right, this was cold. Maybe slow and steady was the way to go for this.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me